Secret Revealed

Story Info
It all cums out.
3k words
4.22
5.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is broken down into four segments: My Part - My wife's Part - the Reveal & the Aftermath...so please be patient.

*****

My Part -

My story started several years ago in Yonkers, New York. I first met Lisa online as I was going in and out of chat rooms. We started chatting about a lot of things and soon realized that we had a lot in common. She was divorced and my wife, Laura stopped having sex with me for some unknown reason and we both were missing out on its pleasures.

Lisa told me that she was in her late 40's and loved sex. I told her I was in my early 50's and resorted to a lot of jerking off. We both laughed. Then she told me where she lived, which turned out to be less than three miles from me.

We chatted online for months and then I asked her if she would like to meet. My wife was away so it would be easy to get together. We picked a day and time to meet for dinner. I know I was nervous as I waited for her. When she arrived, I recognized her from a picture she sent me. She was beautiful and sexy. She had long black hair, brown eyes, big breasts and a rounded ass. She was such a sight.

We exchanged introductions and we exchanged a little kiss. As we had dinner, we could feel the excitement and tension building. We talked about our lives, where we were and what we wanted. Needless to say, we both wanted the same things and sex was on top of the list, As dinner was winding down I asked her if she wanted to go home and she said no and would like to continue the evening. I asked if she wanted to go to a nice hotel and she said yes.

We got to the hotel and checked in. We laughed because we had no luggage or anything. We got to the room and we went in. As soon as we closed the door, we hugged passionately, kissing and felt each other up. We removed our clothes and she was even more beautiful as she stood there in a sexy black bra and black thong. I stood there in a white thong with my cock straining to be free. We hugged and fell on the bed, our bodies pressed against one another. I undid her bra and her beautiful tits spilled out of their confinement, revealing very large nipples. Then I pulled her thong off to reveal the smoothest pussy I ever saw.

It seemed like forever that we kissed. Our tongues entwined and we shared our saliva. We felt each others nakedness. My hard cock pressed up against her stomach. I reached down to feel her smooth pussy and her legs spread apart, giving me full access to her treasure. I slid down her body and started to eat her pussy. I moved into 69. As I did that, Lisa started sucking my cock. It felt so good. We did 69 for awhile and she told me she wanted my cock in her. I laid her on her back and mounted her. Her cunt was dripping wet and my cock slipped in her cunt very easily. I started fucking her and she met me thrust for thrust. After a few minutes I told her I was ready to cum. She said she wanted me to shoot my load in her cunt so she could feel it. A few more thrusts and I came. My cum filled her cunt and as my cock got limp, my cum was oozing out her cunt.

We rested awhile and talked. I asked her where do we go from here. Lisa said she would like us to be friends and enjoy each other whenever we could. I told her I felt the same and we kissed.

That night we must have fucked several more times and opened ourselves up to the pleasures we both missed and wanted. We fell asleep with our naked bodies pressed against each other.

During the night, as I was sleeping, I felt something strange. I opened my eyes and there was Lisa, on all fours, her big tits hanging down and my cock in her mouth. She was a sight to behold. As she was sucking my cock, she looked up at me and smiled. Soon, I told her I was going to cum. She sucked harder and I shot my cum into her mouth. As my cock spurted my cum, she was swallowing it as fast as she could.

She suddenly left my cock and her mouth found mine and then I felt the cum in her mouth flowing into my mouth. It was the first time I tasted my own cum and we got lost in the moment.

We stayed the night and promised each other more excitement will come.

We checked out of the hotel with a new lease on our sexual activity.

My Wife's Part -

(Her part was relayed to me by Lisa...I'll explain)

Fast forward two years when Laura's Part began -

Laura & I moved down to Florida. After a year, I had to have surgery on my right foot which left me incapacitated for awhile. As I was recovering, my wife had to have major surgery. Since I couldn't drive or do much, I hired Lisa, my lover, who was an RN to come down to take care of my wife at home for St least two weeks.

Lisa and Laura hit it off and Lisa took care of Laura's every need. Lisa even took care of my sexual needs as well, whenever the opportunity arose.

When Laura was sitting outside with her friends, I was inside, as was Lisa. She made it known to me that she wore no panties or bra in the house. So, on more than one occasion, while Laura was outside, Lisa would give me a blow job. Every now and then, she would lift up her house coat and ride my cock until I came in her cunt.

During Lisa's two week stay, she would often give my wife a shower. I could only imagine the two of them in the shower together, naked.

Then one day I had to go overnight for my part time job and I wouldn't be home until the next night.

My trip went quicker than anticipated and I was on my way back a lot earlier. I didn't call Laura as I wanted to surprise her.

I got home in the early evening and quietly went into the house. I didn't make any noise but I heard the shower running. I went up the stairs and from the doorway I could see the large shower where Lisa and Laura were in. I watched as Lisa was washing my wife's back..then Laura turned around and they were face to face. I could see Lisa washing my wife's tits and then I saw Lisa kiss my wife on the lips. I expected my wife to pull back but she didn't. She looked at Lisa and returned the kiss.

The kisses turned into hugging and feeling each other up. I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched a little longer then quietly went downstairs and left the house.

I drove around for awhile and then pulled into a diner parking lot. I went in for a coffee and to think. For more than an hour I thought about what I saw.

I knew Lisa was bi but that never came up when we fucked. As far as Laura went, I had no idea then I realized that when she stopped fucking me, she must have gone bi or lesbian.

I decided then to call Laura & let her know I would be home in an hour.

When I got home, Lisa was already in her bed and Laura was waiting for me. As it was late, we just went to bed without me saying anything.

The next morning Lisa fixed breakfast and after we cleaned up, Laura's girlfriend came over and took my wife out for a ride, leaving me & Lisa alone.

As soon as they left, I said to Lisa, "I know."

"You know what John?"

"About you and Laura."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you two in the shower last night. Did you make love to her?"

"You saw us?"

"Yes. Did you two have sex?"

"I'm sorry. It just happened. What did you see?"

"I saw you washing her tits, then you kissed her and she kissed you back. I also saw her sucking your nipples and you sucking hers."

"You must believe me, it just happened."

Lisa continued, "After we had sex, she told me that she loves women too...it started a couple of years ago when she started having those feelings. John, she loves you but she is confused."

"Do you love her?"

"Laura is nice, but very naive. I like her and love you."

"So, what do we do?"

"I don't ever want to stop fucking you. And I don't want to hurt Laura. I want you both."

The Secret is Revealed -

As soon as it was possible I told Lisa I had a plan...

"What do you have in mind?"

"If my plan works, we will all get what we want. But I need your help."

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to have sex with her every chance you get."

"But what if she resists my advances?"

"Tell her you've fallen in love with her and need her. Get her so that she will want you no matter what."

"Ok. Let's say she goes along and wants me, then what?"

"I catch the two of you in bed."

"And?"

"Then I'll confront her and tell her we all have to talk about what we are going to do about it."

I went on...

"Then, it will be up to you to convince her to keep having sex with her. Make her beg for you to continue with her. I will object and you say that if she agrees, you will let me fuck you as well, so everyone will get what they want."

"That might work. She is very naive. Do you think she will let me fuck you?"

"If she wants you bad enough, she will. You might even suggest threesomes."

"You know John, the threesome angle might work. Ok, I'll do it."

We kissed and she lifted up her dress and rode my cock until I came in her cunt.

After we fucked, we put the plan in motion. And, when Laura got back, Lisa would get her alone to start things in motion.

Right after dinner, I went upstairs to do some rehab exercises on my foot and left them alone.

An hour later I went downstairs and by this time Laura was going out to sit with her friends.

Once Laura was outside, Lisa said, "I had a chat with Laura. I didn't tell her you saw us. I told her that I have fallen in love with her and want her. She said that she wanted me too. I asked her about you...like, what about your husband? She said that she was sure he liked me and would like to fuck me and maybe we could make some sort of arrangement if I agreed to it."

Lisa continued, "Do you really think he wants to fuck me? I asked her. She said she was sure her husband wanted to fuck me. The question was, would you be willing to fuck him for us? I thought about it and told her, If my fucking him would keep us together, I would fuck him for you."

Lisa went on, "She was thrilled that I would do that for her. I asked her how would we go about it? She said she would bring it up tomorrow morning. Oh yeah, she told me to wear a sheer top so he could see my tits. I told her I didn't have a sheer top but that I would make sure my nipples were erect."

Nothing happened for the rest of the night and I kept wondering how this was going to develop and work out. I couldn't sleep the whole night.

The next morning Lisa prepared breakfast and as we were eating, Laura said, "John, I have something to tell you and I want you to keep an open mind."

"What is it Laura?"

"It's been a few years since we last fucked and..."

"Laura, not in front of Lisa...not now."

"Yes, now and it involves Lisa."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Lisa and I have become lovers. It just happened."

"So, you're Telling me you're a lesbian now?"

"No, I am not a lesbian, I don't think."

Then Laura looked at Lisa who said, "John, Laura is bi, like me. It just happened."

Then Laura continued, "Yes, I'm bi and we have had sex and I want to continue having sex with her."

"I see. And what am I supposed to do, give you two my blessings?"

"Sort of...but Lisa said that if you want, she would let you fuck her whenever you wanted and that would be fine with me."

"Hmmm. That's an interesting proposition. And you agreed to that Lisa?"

"Yes, I did. Unless you don't find me attractive enough."

As she said that, she lifted her top over her head and her big tits were now in full view for me.

Laura said, "Those could be yours John. All you have to say is that's ok for me and Lisa to have sex together."

I sat there and looked at both of them and reached over and touched Lisa's tits. I looked at Laura and said, "Here's the deal, you two want to fuck, be my guest...Lisa is mine whenever I want her...I get to join you two in bed when I feel like it, fucking both of you... And one more thing, Lisa doesn't wear any clothes while she is here...that's the deal."

Laura yelled out, "That's not fair."

Lisa said, "Laura, that's fair. I'm ok with all of it. It's up to you really...if you want me that much."

"I do want you Lisa...I really do. If you're ok with his deal, then so am I. Ok husband, you have a deal."

As soon as she said that, I looked at Lisa who stood up and removed her clothes. I gave her a wink and she winked back.

"Ok Lisa, let's get on the couch so we can fuck in front of your lover. I want her to watch us. We both got up and went over to the couch and I sat down. Lisa straddled me and my cock disappeared into Lisa's cunt. I could see Laura watching. Lisa rode my cock until I came in her. Then, as she got off of me, my cum oozing out her cunt, I whispered to her, "This is better than I dreamed."

"I'm going to like this arrangement."

The Aftermath -

Well, for the next few days, everything went exceptionally well. Lisa and I fucked every day, many times in front of Laura, Lisa would give me a blow job. Laura and Lisa made love at least twice a day and it got to the point that Laura let me even watch them making love...a bonus for me.

With a few days before Lisa had to leave I told them that I wanted to do a threesome. They agreed and that night, the three of us showered together and then went into the master bedroom. We got on the bed with me in the middle.

I wasted no time in making out with Lisa as my wife was feeling me up. She even moved her hand to my cock and started massaging my shaft. My mouth was firmly locked on to one of Lisa's nipples. I moved around to where I was sucking one of Lisa's nipples and Laura was sucking the other one, while looking at me.

Laura and I even managed to kiss...our tongues playing with each other's. Then I moved away and let Lisa have Laura. I watched as the two made love. After some time, I made them both get on all fours. I slipped my cock in one cunt, then the other cunt and fucked them both. When I was ready to cum, I had them lay on their backs and jerked off and shot my cum on their tits then watched both of them lap my cum off of each other's tits.

That night we shared each other often until the sun came up.

Over the last couple of days we did a couple of more threesomes to everyone's delight.

The day before Lisa was to leave, she sat us down and said, "This has been an amazing two weeks and I want to thank you both. I fell in love with a wonderful woman and a terrific guy. So, that being said, I have made a decision but it ultimately will be your decision."

She continued, "I was thinking of moving down here and living with you two...if you will have me."

I looked at Laura and she looked at me.

Laura replied, "Lisa, I think I can speak for my husband, we would love for you to move in with us. We can all share the master bed, if that is ok with you?"

Lisa looked at me and I nodded an ok.

Lisa then said, "Thank you. I was hoping you would say yes. I need about a month to get things settled in NY and then I'll be back."

I replied, "That will be fine. We will have the large guest bedroom available for you but you will be sleeping in our bed but not necessarily sleeping." We all laughed.

Laura said, "Since this our last day together until Lisa returns, let's not waste any time and spend the day in bed.

And up the stairs we went...

****

Please let me know if you would like a follow up story to this one.