Secret Revealed - Sequel 01

Story Info
Relationship goes to another level.
2.6k words
4.21
4.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's been a little over a month now and Lisa is expected any day now. Her room is ready and we even made room for her in our master bedroom. All we needed was our lover.

Finally, after six long weeks of waiting, Lisa arrived. Laura and I welcomed her into our home and she became our full time lover, friend and companion. We unpacked her car and got her settled in.

Over the next month the three of us settled into a routine. Lisa would help my wife with cooking and cleaning, all while being nude as per our deal. By now, all three of us were naked in the house as a matter of routine.

As part of the original deal, Lisa was available to me for sex whenever I wanted and her and Laura enjoyed sex without limits on a daily basis.

Usually, when Laura went walking with her friends, Lisa and I would fuck. One time Laura and her girlfriend came in as Lisa was riding my cock in the family room. As soon as we heard the door open, Lisa got off my cock and I shot my cum all over myself and had to quickly cover up. After that, her & I decided to fuck upstairs so we wouldn't get caught.

Two months later, everything was going great. Then I decided to move the arrangement up a notch. So one day, over dinner, I said, "I think we need a long weekend away to relax. So I'm going to make a reservation at a resort I know. I think you will both like it."

Both women smiled and said they were looking forward to getting away.

When the time came, Friday morning, I drove us to the resort in Lutz, Florida, which was a couple of hours away. We arrived in early afternoon when I pulled into the place. We got out and it was then that they both noticed the guests were naked. Laura looked at me and said, "John, their naked."

I smiled and replied, "Of course they are, it's a clothing optional resort."

We went inside and checked in. They gave us a driving tour of the facility and then dropped is off at our cabin.

We went inside and unpacked and I got naked.

"John, I can't go outside naked." My wife said.

"Sure you can. You've been naked in the house... same thing."

"I'm ok with it Laura." Lisa said. "Come on and get naked with us."

Reluctantly, my wife undressed and we grabbed our towels and walked over to the pool. It was a short walk and we said hello to the people we passed on the walk.

We got to the pool which wasn't too crowded and found three lounges under a large umbrella and we laid down on them. I sat in the middle between my wife and our lover.

As we relaxed, guests passed by making sure they got good looks of the women's tits and smooth pussies. I just smiled. After awhile, Lisa and Laura went into the pool to cool off. Almost immediately, they were surrounded by male guests. As they were enjoying the water a fellow stopped in front of me and said hello. I said hello back.

"Would it be ok if I sat down? My name is Rob."

"Sure, my name is John. What can I do for you?"

"I couldn't help but notice that you were with two beautiful women."

"Yes."

I pointed to the pool..."The woman on the right is my wife Laura and the young lady on the left is our lover, Lisa."

"Wow, you are a lucky man. I was wondering if you three would like to come over to my place tonight. I am having a few friends over for drinks and relaxation and I thought you guys would like to come."

"That's very nice of you Rob. What kind of relaxation are you talking about?"

"The kind that you three might enjoy...and no, there are no drugs...just friends enjoying each other. Look, why don't you come over and if don't like it, you leave. Oh, one more thing, please no clothes."

"That's fair enough."

He wrote down the info and then he left.

As he was leaving the women came out of the pool.

"Who was that guy? He sure had a nice big cock." Laura said..

"His name is Bob. He invited us to his place tonight and I told him we'd go.

"That's nice of him."

Then Laura said, "You know, I'm glad we came to the resort. I like being naked in front of others. Lisa and I got a ton of invites to go fuck them, men & women..."

Lisa added, "We might just take them up on their offers too." As she smiled.

The rest of the afternoon went by quietly and then it was time to head back to the cabin. We showered and dressed for dinner (a requirement). After dinner we went back to the cabin and undressed.

By 8:30 we walked over to Bob's place. As we entered the house several guests were already there. Bob came over and introduced himself to Lisa and Laura. Then he made an announcement, "Dear friends, we have some new people, this is John, and Laura, his wife and Lisa, their very close friend. Welcome them." Everyone yelled out a hello and went back to socializing.

We weren't there that long when Lisa and Laura went off on their own. As I was having a drink, a gorgeous redhead approached me. She said, "Welcome, my name is Ronda, and that guy over there hitting on your friends is my husband David."

"Nice to meet you Ronda. My name is John."

"I would be indebted to you if you would personally introduced me to your wife and her companion."

"Sure Ronda. Let me introduce you to them."

We walked over to the women and I said, "Lisa, Laura, this is Ronda. She is the wife of the guy who was hitting on you."

"Hello ladies. My husband always goes after the pretty women. He thinks that because he has a big cock, the women will fuck him."

Laura replied, "That's ok. We kind of like the attention anyway. What can we do for you?"

"To be honest, I want to make love to both of you."

Lisa replied, "We appreciate your interest but why us and what makes you think we are into women?"

"I could tell bi women and I'd bet my life that you two are lovers. The question is, will you let me make love to you two? We can go to my place next door and be back before anyone misses us. Interested?"

Lisa and Laura whispered to each other then looked at me. I didn't say a word. Then Laura said, "Ok. Let's go. Be back in a little bit John. Enjoy yourself."

I couldn't believe that they accepted her invite but I just smiled and couldn't wait for them to tell me all about it.

In the meantime I meandered around meeting the guests and making small talk.

I met one couple, a guy named Tom and his pretty wife Diane. We chatted awhile and then Diane said, "Would you like to fuck me?"

I was surprised by her question and looked at her husband, who said, "It's ok. If you want to fuck her, you can."

I smiled and replied, "I'm waiting for my wife. She went off with Ronda."

Diane replied, "In that case, they'll be awhile. We can fuck and be back before they finish."

Then she led me to a bedroom and she didn't even close the door. As soon as we got in, she was all over me...hugging and kissing me as I felt her up. She quickly got on her knees and started sucking my cock. As she sucked my cock I grabbed her tits and played with them, squeezing them hard and punching her nipples.

She got up and we wound up on the bed. "Fuck me. Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard."

I mounted her and quickly rammed my cock in her wet cunt. I started fucking her, grabbing her tits and then biting hard on her nipples. She screamed out in pain and pleasure as her body rose off the bed with my every thrust.

Finally, I told her I was going to cum.

She yelled out, "Fill my cunt with your cum. Cum in me...fuck me harder...cum in me...

Then my cock erupted and ropes of cum flew into her cunt, filling it. She held my hips as my cum was filling her. Finally she released her hold and my cock slipped out of her cum filled cunt. She lay there completely spent as I got up and left the room.

When I got back to the group Lisa and Laura showed up.

"How did things go?"

"We'll tell you later. Maybe we should leave now."

"Ok. Let me find Bob so I can tell him we're going. After a few minutes I found Bob and thanked him for a great time but that we had to leave. He thanked us for coming and hoped we enjoyed ourselves.

I got the women and we left and walked back to the cabin. As we were walking back, Laura saw my cum oozing out my cock and she said, "Hey Lisa, looks like my husband got laid. He must have filled someone's cunt pretty good."

Lisa looked over and laughed. "Wow, he doesn't shoot that much cum in me. She must have been something else."

We finally got in the cabin. Lisa made coffee and we discussed the evening.

"Ok. So I fucked this woman, Diane. She just wanted to be pounded and when I squeezed her tits she told me she liked them to be toughed up and to bite her nipples, which I did. She was incredible and I couldn't believe how much cum I shot into her."

"Good for you." Lisa said.

I said, "Now tell me about you two & Ronda."

Laura started, "She took us to her place right next door. It was really nice inside and she took us to her bedroom. The three of us got on the bed with her in the middle. She wasted no time and moved her hands to our tits. Then she rolled over to Lisa and kissed her. I could see her tongue in Lisa's mouth. After a few minutes, she came over to me and mounted me, kissing me and slipping her tongue in my mouth and I slipped my tongue in her mouth. A short time later she moved down and in an instant had her tongue in my cunt and then on my clit. As she was doing that, Lisa and I were kissing. Then she moved her mouth over to Lisa's pussy and started eating her."

Laura continued, "She then told me and Lisa to get into 69, with me on top and as we were eating each other, she had put on a large strap on and started slipping it in my ass until it was completely inside my ass. As Lisa and I were eating each other, Ronda started fucking my ass. Between me eating Lisa and her fucking my ass I came so hard and often that I thought I was going to pass out. As I laid on the side, her & Lisa made passionate love with Lisa on top of her, grinding their pussies together until they both came.

Lisa added, "We left her on the bed spent with her legs spread wide.

"Wow, that sounds like you guys had a good time."

By then it was time to call it a night.

The next morning we got up and had breakfast and went to the pool. We got a good spot and just laid in the lounges soaking up the sun.

Around lunch time, Bob appeared.

He said, "Thanks for coming by last night. I heard you guys had a good time."

I replied, "Well, it was interesting. Thanks for the invite. By the way, you didn't meet my wife last night so if you three want to come over tonight, please do. I would like you to meet her. Nobody else will be there."

I looked at the women and they nodded an ok.

"Ok. Sounds good. Is 8:00 ok?"

"That's fine. See you then."

For the rest of the day we enjoyed the pool and we even used the hot tub and took a stroll along the paths of the resort.

When we got back we showered and dressed and went to dinner. By the time we finished and got back to the cabin, it was time to visit Bob. We undressed and headed over.

A short walk later we rang the bell and Bob let us in. As we walked in, a stunning young lady said hello and led us to their family room. Bob introduced his wife, "This is Antoinette, Toni, my wife." We all said hello and thanked her for inviting us over.

Toni was about 5'6", about 115, nice firm tits, blonde hair, smooth pussy, firm ass and nice legs.

As far as Bob went, I even took notice of his big cock. It must have been 7" soft and he had nice big balls to go with it.

As we sat down, I said, " Thank you for inviting us over tonight."

Laura added, "And thank you for inviting us over last night."

Lisa said, "Yes, thank you. We had a nice time."

Bob replied, "I'm glad you came and enjoyed yourselves. The reason I invited you guys over was, besides you guys looking terrific, I was intrigued when John told me that you Lisa was their lover. Could you give us more details?"

Lisa turned a shade of red and meekly said, "Ok, but there isn't a lot to tell."

She went on, "John hired me to take care of Laura while she recovered from surgery. During my taking care of her, it just happened and we fell in love. Then the three of us came up with an arrangement that works perfectly. Laura gets me and John gets me whenever he wants. However, a big extra benefit are the threesomes which we all enjoy."

Bob seemed amazed. "That's terrific."

He went on, "And last night...you and Laura made love to Ronda. How come?"

Laura replied, "I am new at this and I wanted to see what it would be like having sex with Lisa and a stranger."

Bob then asked, "And John, you fucked Diane. What was that like?"

"She was amazing. She wanted rough sex and to be fucked as hard as I could. She was into pain and when I bit her nipples, we both exploded...I never came so much and she was exhausted after we finished."

"Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves. And I appreciate you all telling us your experiences from last night."

For the rest of the evening we just sat around and chatted, getting to know each other better.

As it was getting late, I said, "Bob, Toni, it's getting late and we should be going. Tomorrow is our last day here and we leave Monday morning."

Then Toni said, "Is there any way we can convince you to stay the night? Bob and I would welcome your company and we think you will not regret it."

We all looked at each other and I said, "It's really up to the women. I am ok either way."

I looked over at Laura & Lisa and waited for their answer...

Laura replied, "We appreciate the offer, we really do........