Secret Revealed - Sequel 02

Story Info
The Best weekend ever.
2.2k words
4.22
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sequel may contain a fetish and MM play...

Laura replied, "We appreciate the offer, we really do...and we would love to stay the night.

Toni put on fresh coffee and we continued chatting.

Bob said, "Ok, so we have a king sized bed that can accommodate four but since there are five of us we have to come up with a solution."

Toni said, "One way would put my husband with Lisa and Laura and John and I can use the large guest room. Then after that, John can join me & Bob while Lisa and Laura enjoy themselves."

Then Bob said, "That could work but why don't we clear the family room floor, put blankets down and the five of us could be together."

Laura said, "I like that idea. We can all be together. Let's do that."

Then we all agreed and we helped them clear the floor and we put down blankets and pillows and we were all set.

Bob poured some wine and we went into the family room and sat on the couch & love seat. Bob sat between Lisa and Laura on the couch and I sat next to Toni on the love seat.

As we chatted, my cock started getting hard, I guess in anticipation of what was to come. Toni saw it and looked at me & smiled. Without saying a word, she slid her hand on my cock and started jerking it slowly. As she was doing that, I noticed the women watching us.

Then, Lisa moved her hand over to Bob's cock and started massaging it. In seconds Bob's cock was erect and must have been 9 inches hard. As Lisa played with his cock, Laura had her tongue in his mouth.

Toni moved her hand away and took my cock into her mouth and deep throated me while playing with my balls. My hands were all over her ass. I even managed to press my finger into her asshole and started fingering it until I got my finger into her asshole. As she was sucking my cock, she looked up at me and uttered, "Fuck my ass with your cock and cum in my ass."

We got off the love seat and Toni got on all fours. I eased up behind her and placed my cock at her asshole and slowly pushed my cock in her ass. In a few minutes and with her pushing her ass back, my cock was mow deep in her ass. I started fucking her and then I said, "Lisa, get underneath Toni and suck her nipples. Laura, get on all fours. Bob while Lisa is sucking your wife's nipples, fuck Laura from behind."

In seconds Lisa was on her back and was sucking Toni's nipples. Bob already had his cock in Laura's cunt fucking her.

By now I was ready to cum and fucked Toni's ass harder and faster. I yelled out that I was going to cum. As I was shooting my cum in Toni's ass, Bob was shooting his cum in my wife's cunt.

We then fell to the side spent.

As Toni was still on her side, she said, "That was incredible. Lisa sucked my nipples so hard, I felt milk oozing out of them."

Bob said, "John, Your wife and Lisa are unbelievable. They are amazing."

The rest of the night was more of the same. Everyone had sex with each other until the early morning.

Somehow, the five of us wound up in Bob's king sized bed, a pile of naked bodies covered in cum and female Juices.

I woke up first and as I was showering Bob joined me. He said, "You are a lucky man. I would give anything to be in your shoes."

I laughed and as we were washing, our cocks got hard and pressed up each other's nakedness. "Nice cock Bob." I don't know why, but I reached down and grasped this shaft. The women loved this last night. I could tell." Then he reached down and held my cock. I didn't say a word as he started jerking me off. In a few minutes I told him I was going to cum. Then he knelt down and put his mouth over my cock and I filled his mouth with my cum.

He got up and smiled. I now started jerking his cock which was a lot bigger than mine. After a few minutes, he said he was going to cum. Then he said, "Suck my cock. Let me cum in your mouth. I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and suddenly felt ropes of cum hitting the back of my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could. When he finished cumming I got up, we finished washing and we got out of the shower. We went back to the bedroom where the women were still asleep. I was hoping that nobody saw us but I was wrong. Lisa had seen us and she sat up in bed with a big smile. I could only imagine what was going to come of her seeing us.

We woke the women up and Toni fixed breakfast. We chatted as we ate and after we finished, we thanked them for a great time and we left as we wanted to take our last day of sun before we drove home.

At the pool we just soaked up the sun. After some time, Laura said, "Well, this has been one hell of a weekend but I can't wait to get back home."

I replied, "I agree with you. I need another vacation. We certainly did a lot. More than I ever dreamed of."

Lisa added, "I agree. I am surprised of all that we did to be honest. I am really surprised with Laura. I am proud of her. She did things I never expected her to do."

"Me either." Said Laura.

I continued, "You know, I am proud of all of us, really. My wife was unbelievable and Lisa was amazing. I couldn't be happier or luckier if I wanted."

That final night was coming to a close. We had an early dinner, went back to the cabin and undressed and strolled around the resort when we ran into Bob. He told us Toni had to go see a friend and he was on his own for the night. Lisa invited him to join us for our last night. He agreed and joined us as we continued our walk.

Somehow we paired off. Lisa was with me & Bob was with my wife.

I don't remember how far or how long we walked but I told the group we had to head back as I had to pee. Lisa, the smart ass of the group said, "No problem, you can go here. I'm sure Bob would help you if you need it."

I looked at her as she smiled and walked over to a shrub. I stood in front of it and I was starting to relieve myself when Bob joined me. And, as he started to relieve himself the women came over and joined us as we all relieved ourselves together.

We finally finished the walk and headed to our cabin. I opened some wine and we all relaxed in the large family room. We chatted about various things and eventually I said, "Bob, I just wanted to thank you for everything. We really had a nice time."

"Well thank you John. Truthfully, I didn't know if you three would come. But I'm glad you all did. The whole group loved you."

My wife said, "Before we went to your party, I never did anything like that. Lisa has been teaching me as I have been with her a short time. John has been terrific in letting me explore my sexuality. So, thank you from me."

Lisa added, "My lover has really come a long way since I first kissed her in the shower. Her husband has allowed her to not only explore her bi side, but he let her experience the wonders of multiple male partners."

I kind of wrapped things up when I said, "To be honest, Lisa and Laura are both exceptional women. At first I was shocked that Laura had feelings for women but things happen for a reason. And when Laura needed care I hired Lisa who worked wonders with my wife and I now understand how her feelings for Laura played out and I'm glad it happened."

I went on, "Seeing my wife and Lisa having sex for the first time, well, it was a beautiful sight which I am glad I was privileged to witness. Now as far as my wife being fucked by other men, I think watching her with them is an awe inspiring sight...a woman who knows I love watching her with other men and gets to orgasm by it, is my kind of woman and I love her more now than ever."

"Now, it is time to finish this weekend off the right way... let's go into the bedroom and enjoy each other." I said.

By the time we got into the bedroom, our cocks were nice and hard. Just as we got on the bed, Lisa said, with a smile, "Hey guys, I know this isn't the shower, but why don't you show Laura how such close friends you've become?"

Laura had a strange look on her face like she missed something...

Lisa continued, "Come on guys, I didn't see everything, so show us now."

Lisa took Laura in her arms and whispered to her, "Just watch."

I looked at Bob and we moved closer together. My hand moved down to his erect cock and grasped it's shaft. He wasted no time in grabbing my cock. We moved closer and our balls and cocks were touching.

We jerked each other's cocks a little then we got into 69 and I started sucking Bob's cock and he started sucking mine. I looked up and Lisa had a big smile and Laura just sat in awe.

I practically swallowed his big cock and got my mouth all the way down to his base and he yelled out he was going to cum. I sucked faster and harder and lifted my mouth to his cock head and then lifted it off so the women could see him shooting his cum into my mouth. Just then his body arched up and he shot ropes of cum into my mouth. I took as much as I could and swallowed what I could. Some cum oozed out my mouth and Laura came over and lapped up the excess I couldn't swallow.

At that point I was ready to cum. I gave a yell and shot my cum into Bob's mouth. Lisa and Laura watched him swallow all of it. After that we both rested.

Then Lisa and Laura got together and started making out. They hugged, kissed and sucked each other's nipples. Then Lisa moved her mouth down and started eating Laura...but Lisa turned her over and slipped her tongue in Laura's asshole, sticking it in as far as it would go. Laura started moaning and moving her ass as Lisa kept her tongue in her ass.

As Lisa was pleasuring my wife, Bob moved over to them, his cock hard again.

"Go ahead Bob, fuck my wife's ass. Lisa got it ready for you. Take her anal cherry for real. She had a strap on in her but you are her first real cock..."

He moved closer to my wife's ass and lined up his 9" cock to her asshole. Lisa placed his cock head at her entrance and guided it in. Bob started slowly inserting his cock in my wife's virgin ass. She started moaning and screaming that it was too big. Lisa moved to her and kissed her and grabbed her tits as Bob finally filled my wife's ass with his cock.

He started fucking her ass slowly then picked up the pace. Lisa yelled out, "John, let your wife suck your cock as Bob cums in her ass." I moved over in front of Laura and slipped my cock in her mouth.

Now, Bob was fucking my now slutty wife in her ass, as she was sucking my cock then Lisa got underneath her and was eating her while playing with her tits and nipples.

Suddenly Bob said he was cumming and filled my wife's ass with his cum. I then filled my wife's mouth with my cum. Then Laura's body started shaking as she had multiple orgasms while Lisa kept sucking on my wife's clit. After quite a few minutes, Laura collapsed, completely spent with cum oozing out her ass.

Bob spent the night with us and we all enjoyed each other multiple times.

My wife was insatiable and I must have fucked her at least four times before I fell asleep. At one point, around 2:00 a.m., my eyes opened to see Bob ramming his big cock into my wife's cunt and cumming. At around 4:00 a.m. I was woken up with Laura riding Bob's cock, her tits bouncing up and down until Bob came in her again.

At 8:00 a.m. when we woke up, Bob already had his cock in my wife's ass, fucking and cumming in her again.

We all showered, except Laura. She said her cunt and ass were full of cum and wanted to keep it in her for the ride home.

We said our goodbyes to Bob and left the resort a very happy and satisfied threesome...