Secret Revealed - Sequel 03

Story Info
We Give a Sex Show.
3k words
4.54
2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few months everything was going along perfectly. Then one day my phone rang and it was Bob from the resort in Lutz, Florida.

"Hey John, how the fuck are you, Lisa and Laura?"

"We are fine. How are you and Toni?"

"We are great, thanks. The reason I called was to see if you would be interested in talking to a friend of mine, David, in the UK. He owns a cable TV station that has a lot of sex stuff and I briefly mentioned you guys and he wants to talk to you. I didn't give him any info or your number. I just told him you had an interesting story. What do you say?"

"Sure, have him call me."

"Great. I got to run, but I'll tell him to call you. Let me know what happens. Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

When I got off the phone I told the women what Bob said and they laughed.

Later that day, I got a call...

"Hello. This is David, Bob's friend. He told me to give you a call."

"Hi. Yes, I told him you could call. What is it that you want?"

"I own and run a cable station here in the UK. We broadcast almost anything to do with sex. Bob said you have an interesting story that I might want to use."

"Well, we do have a unique situation here. My wife is bi and she has a bi female lover and the arrangement is they can have sex as long as I get to have sex with her bi lover."

"Wow. That is something I want to pursue with you. I am going to be in the states next week and would like to meet all of you. If I like what I see and hear, there could be a lot of money in it for you."

"That sounds fine. Send me an email and I will reply with whatever info you need."

"Sounds good. I expect to be at your place next Saturday. Thank you. Bye."

"Bye."

After I hung up, I called Laura & Lisa and told them of the conversation and they were now inquisitive. I told them that he would be here next Saturday.

The days flew by and Saturday was here. Around noon, the doorbell rang and I opened it and there was David. We exchanged introductions and I let him in. I called the women down and we all sat in the dining room and had coffee.

David started the conversation. "First of all, I like what I see. Now let me do some explaining...My cable show has no restrictions and I can show whatever I want and that includes lots of sex. Now, Bob didn't go into details so I need to know more about you three and then I can let you where we can go with it. And please do not be shy or embarrassed."

I started, "To make a long story short, Lisa was hired to take care of my wife after my wife's surgery. During her stay here, she & my wife Laura became lovers. I found out and we discussed an arrangement suitable for all of us. Lisa and Laura could have sex as long as Lisa was available to me for sex. So far it has been a great arrangement. We have even become a threesome."

David said, "That's a great story and something my viewers would love. So let me tell you what I Invision...I will cover all your expenses, including air fare, hotel, food, whatever for you three to come on my show and tell the audience about your arrangement."

Laura said, "That's easy enough."

David replied, "There's more Laura. We can do a call in where people will ask you questions and you give them your answers."

Lisa replied, "That's no big deal."

David answered, "You will also have to submit a video of your daily sex lives that I can show on cable. Now, we can block out your faces or we can show your faces. If we block them out, you will get $50 thousand for your appearance. With your faces showing, I will give you $100 thousand. You will also have to appear nude and be completely visible to the audience."

I said, "How do we go about making a video and what did you want to see?"

David replied, "I want to see you having real sex. That means if Lisa and Laura are having sex, I want to see it. If you are fucking Lisa, I want to see it...all to be shown on TV."

I responded, "Where would we find someone to do that?"

David said, "Do you know what my friend Bob did for a living before he sold his business and retired? He was a video editor. He could do it. I'll tell you what, get him to do the video and he and his wife can come with you on the show and I'll pay them $20 thousand and expenses. Do we have a deal?"

I replied, "First, we have to discuss it then get Bob on board if we want to do it so I'll have to get back to you, let's say by this time tomorrow."

"That works. Now, there is just one more thing, I'd like to see you all naked now so I can get some photos of you."

I looked at the women and nodded an ok.

We got up and removed our clothes. He took some individual shots then shots of me in between the women. Then Lisa said, "Did you want any sex pictures?"

David smiled and said, "Only if you want to."

I sat down on the sofa and Lisa came over to me and knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock as David took pictures. Then she mounted me and rode my cock while David snapped away.

When she got off of my cock, she went over to Laura and began kissing her and feeling her up to David's delight.

David said, "You guys are great. You will make great guests. I hope we can work it all out.

After almost three hours he left.

"Well ladies, what do you have to say? Yes or no?"

Laura said, "Let's do it."

Lisa said, "I'm ok with it."

I said, "Ok. We'll do it..I'll call Bob. Do we show our faces?"

Both women yelled out, "Sure, why not."

I smiled and told them that I thought we were crazy but let's enjoy it.

Later that night I called Bob.

"Hey Bob, John here. We met with your friend David and he wants us on the show. There is one hiccup though. He needs a video of our sexual activities and we need a photographer. Interested in the job?"

"I might be."

"David said he'll give you $20 thousand and you & Toni can come with us, all expenses paid."

"When is this taking place?"

"In two months. We need the video ready and then I'll call him for an exact date to go over. Say you'll do it."

"Ok. You got a cameraman. I'll tell Toni. She'll be excited."

"Sounds good. I'll call you when I get the details from David. Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I told the women that Bob was on board and that I'll call David tomorrow. That night the three of us had the greatest sex ever.

The next morning I called David.

"David, John here. I spoke to Bob and he is in."

"That's great. I will send you the details but we do the show on April ninth. So you guys will be here on the seventh. I'll make all the arrangements. The only thing you need to bring is the video which we will review on the eighth and have it ready for show time."

"Ok sounds good. Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I called Bob back and gave him the info and he said they would be here on April second. I told him they will stay with us.

Time flew by and before we knew it, Bob & Toni were ringing our doorbell.

I welcomed them in and we all hugged and kissed. We took them upstairs to their bedroom. I said, "This is where you'll put your stuff away. Of course our bed is yours whenever you want."

We went downstairs to the family room and chatted.

I said, "Bob, David wants our video to be all sex. Will you be able to do that?"

"Sure, not a problem. Toni will help me with one camera and I'll have another one. After we finish filming, I'll edit it. When did you want to start?"

"Laura replied, "How about after dinner. You just tell us what you want us to do."

For the rest of the afternoon we just relaxed and had some wine. We went out for dinner and got home around 8:30. As soon as we got inside, Bob and Toni got everything set up. He said he & Toni each had a video camera. He set up tripods in the bedroom and made sure the lighting was good. He even had a camera to take still as a bonus.

When everything was ready Bob said, "We are all set. Anytime you guys are ready."

Laura replied, "Hey, not fair. You two have to get naked too."

Toni looked at Bob and in seconds they were both as naked, as the rest of us.

"Ok. Please just be natural. Don't look at the camera. Just enjoy the sex. It will get easier as the days go by."

I started thing off. "Lisa, how about a blow job?" She looked at me and moved toward me. Laura was sitting in a chair and just looked up from her book. Lisa knelt in front of me and slipped her mouth over my cock and started sucking it. I pushed her head down on my cock and held her head in place as she deep throated me. "That's it Lisa. Make me cum." Laura just looked over and watched for a minute. "I'm going to cum." She lifted her mouth over my cock head and opened her mouth. I shot my cum into her mouth and watched as she swallowed it all. Then she got up, went over to my wife and kissed her.

Bob stopped filming..."That was great, especially when Lisa lifted her mouth off of your cock and you shot your cum into it. I got great video of that and Laura watching everything."

Laura looked over and said, "Whenever you guys are ready to go upstairs, I'm more than ready."

Lisa went upstairs and I followed, then Laura joined us. The women got on the bed as I sat in a chair. In seconds, my wife and Lisa were making out. Their hands all over each other. They were hugging and kissing. I could see their tongues deep in each other's mouths.

They wasted no time in getting into 69 and eating each other's pussies. It was obvious that being filmed didn't stop them from enjoying themselves. Almost a half hour went by before they started rubbing their pussies together and reaching their orgasms.

As Laura rested, Lisa said, "John, your time now. Fuck me while your wife is resting. I moved over to her and with my wife next to Lisa, I mounted Lisa and slipped my now hard cock in her wet cunt. I wasted no time in fucking her fast and hard. "I'm ready to cum. A few more thrusts and I pulled my cock out of her cunt and sprayed her tits with my cum. Laura saw what I did and quickly lapped up my cum from her lover's tits.

"That was great. Nice work." Bob said.

For the rest of the week Bob took a lot of video and it was time for him to edit and finalize the video for David.

A day later while Bob was doing the editing, the four of us enjoyed as much sex as we could get. Laura and Lisa did manage to bed Bob once or twice in between his editing.

On one of those times, Lisa said, "Hey Toni, would you like to see what Bob & John do when they can?"

Toni had a perplexed look on her face as Lisa continued, "Come on guys, Toni hasn't seen your show yet."

Bob & I got on the bed and Bob grabbed my cock and I grabbed his. After a few minutes, we got into 69 and before we knew it, our cum exploded into each other's mouths. We didn't notice but Lisa made sure she got a video of it for Bob to edit in.

Finally, everything was done and the next day we were off to the UK.

David met us at the airport and took us to the hotel. As we settled in, Bob gave him an edited Video for him to check out.

The next day we went to see David and he said the video was exactly what he wanted. Then he told us to be at his studio at 9:00 a.m. to get set up and by 11:00 we would be live. He said the show should run an two hours but probably will run over.

The morning of the show, we got to the studio at 9:09. David took us to our dressing room where we undressed and got ready. David came in and gave us the itinerary of the show:

11:00 - we go live

11:00 -11:30 David gives our background

12:00 - we take questions

12:30 - call in

01:00 - video

02:00 - over

It was now 10:55 and we moved on to the set. David had us remove our clothes as we sat in chairs facing the audience.

At 11:00, the curtain rose and David greeted the audience...

He said, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a special treat for you. From the United States we have John, his wife Laura and their shared lover Lisa."

He continued, "These three have a unique arrangement that I think you will want them to tell you about. After I give you their information, they will take your questions then they will take phone calls and finally you will see a video of their weekly activities."

He gave them our background information then we started taking questions which was followed by call in questions. After that, David showed the video.

After the video, the audience applauded and when David told them the show was over, a near riot started as they didn't want us to leave.

Laura got up and said, "Everyone, please calm down. First, I want to thank you for having us. It has been a delight to be here. Now, we will stay on stage as long as you want us. You may come up to say hello. We will sign autographs or whatever else you want signed. We are ok if you want to touch us or ask us personal questions or questions about the video.

The audience applauded. David then said, "Our guests are staying here for you. This is not being broadcast. You are very lucky people. All I ask is that you be polite. Enjoy.

One by one people came up and either asked questions or wanted autographs. One woman wanted Lisa & Laura to sign her tits. She raised her top and Laura signed her name on one tits and Lisa signed her name on her other tit.

A lot of people wanted us to do a live scene from the video. We looked at David and he kind of shrugged his shoulders and said to those still there, "Our guests have been asked to do a live scene from their video. Which scene would you like them to do?"

The people yelled out, "We want to see the scene where Laura takes two cocks and Lisa sucks her nipples while she her pussy is straddling Bob's face."

David looked at us and said, "Is that ok with you?"

Laura nodded her head ok.

David had a bed rolled in as the audience sat down. We got on the bed with Bob on his back and Laura straddling his cock. In seconds she had his cock in her cunt and leaned forward. I moved behind her and I managed to get my cock into her ass. Then Lisa got in front and straddled Bob's face. She leaned forward and started sucking Laura's nipples. Toni came over and stood alongside them and started kissing one woman then the other while playing with their tits. By this time Bob & I were ready to cum and we both filled her holes with our cum. Then we all fell to the side spent.

The audience went wild. David thanked us and the audience and brought the curtain down.

We got off the bed & headed to the dressing room. As we were getting dressed, David came in. "The fucking switchboard is lit up. The people want more of you. You're a smash hit."

He continued, "I want to make you regulars. Come on the show once a quarter and do whatever you want. I will pay you $500 thousand as long as you perform the way you did today."

I said, "You want us here every three months for us to fuck live for your audience? Do I have that right?"

"Yes. I will cover all your expenses. You will do signings for which you will be paid well. You will have complete control of what you want to do."

I looked at the women & Bob. They all nodded an ok.

"Ok David, we have a deal. We are going out to celebrate tonight and you are welcome to join us."

"Thank you, I'd like that. I'll take you all to a nice restaurant. It will be on me.

We thanked him and he told us to be ready at 7:00 and he will pick us up. At dinner, I said, "David, today was fun and I can assure you the next time will be even better. Drink up everyone. UK, see you in three months...."