Secret Santa

Story Info
A cougar fantasy.
929 words
4.15
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how the responsibility of hiring a "Santa" for this year's holiday party fell on me. But that's how I found you. I almost didn't reach out because you fail to meet the stereotypical Santa look. First being that you're way too young and most definitely too good looking to fill the role. But considering the holiday party is happening after Christmas I figure it doesn't really matter. Most of the kids are too young to remember anyway so you're really more of a prop than anything else. I've been looking forward to the reactions of my friend's when they see you. Part of me is hoping that if they don't like my choice then someone else is more than welcome to be in charge next year.

Outside of that you are nothing but a blip on my radar. An obligation. I just need to greet you, pay you and send you on your way. And that's exactly what I do. When you arrive I give you a quick tour of my best friend's house. Let you know that the party will be in their lower level and send you on your way.

You're a hit. The kids (and moms) love you. Dads not so much but that's not your problem. You really lean into the jolly ole st Nick bit while also looking incredibly sexy. I keep an eye on you throughout the night. Watch you charm the kids with Christmas jokes and hand out candy canes. More than a few of the moms find excuses to get as close as appropriately possible to you. To touch the flame without being burned.

I make it a few hours before my social battery is drained and decide to head back upstairs to wait out the rest of the night. So that's where I am when you are getting ready to leave. You've lost the white bead and pillow stomach which makes you look even sexier. Don't say anything I say to myself. Let him leave without even knowing you're watching. You're about the same age as my oldest. Or at least the age of some of his friends. I hold my breath as you're getting on your coat and count in my head.

Maybe it's the champagne that I downed like a shot or the fact that getting older has made me want to live out some porn worthy fantasies before it's "too late". Either way I give you a low whistle. If you ignore me it wasn't meant to be. But if not? Well, we can be two strangers passing in the night.

You turn your head my way and I softly walk over to the entry way. As our eyes meet and you give me a roguish grin I can feel myself getting wet. I motion with my head for you to follow me into the living room. Every inch of my body feels like it's tingling as I strain to hear if you're behind me.

In the living room I turn around a little less gracelessly than I would have liked. You're there and you've on hooked the front of your Santa coat leaving it hanging open just a bit to reveal your stomach.

Just do it, I whisper to myself. Don't think. Go.

I push you lightly back so that you are seated in an arm chair. My fingers shake as I start to unbutton my blouse. Just a bit. Just enough to give you a peak at my lacy black bra and ample cleavage. I lean forward slowly and just barely graze my lips against yours as I kneel in front of you. I brush my finger across your lap and can feel you're already bulging. Damn I want you.

You lean your head back against the chair as I pull your dick out. You're so hard. My mouth starts to water as I bring my face close enough to lick your head. I wrap my lips around you and begin to slowly work my way up and down. Your hands grip my hair while I speed up. I can feel the veins in your dick pulsating with my tongue. I can feel you getting closer to climaxing. But I'm not ready for it to be over yet.

I slow down and start to tease your head again. First with my tongue and then my lips. My hand is lightly running up and down your shaft. And I can hear your heart beat start to slow. Just a little.

"May I?" I ask as I climb onto your lap. Before you can respond a lower myself onto you. You slide in with just the right amount of force.

"I want to feel you cum." I whisper into your ear. You give me a throaty groan in reply and firmly grab my hips while lifting me up. You move us to the couch and take position on top. You thrust yourself inside me. Deep. I don't think I've ever felt someone so long and thick. I can feel myself stretch around you. I'm going to be sore I know it. I bite your shoulder as I feel the warmth spreading across me. I moan, "don't stop. Please," and you move faster and deeper. I feel you and you release your hot cum inside me. I can barely catch my breath as you finish.

Quickly I slide myself out from under you. "Can I have a candy cane?" I ask before walking back downstairs to the party. I'm sure you can see yourself out.