All Comments on 'Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 04'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good.

Awesome series keep it up. Only have one complaint: Less of the gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no fuck what the guy below me says

keep the gay stuff if you want to write it, if the readers don't like it they can just skim past it.

great story man, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

This is one of the best series i've read on this site. I sincerely hope you keep this one going. Love the gay angle too!

JimmyTwoFaceJimmyTwoFaceover 10 years ago
Apologies.

I apologize for the original comment, I was just saying the gay stuff was my only problem with it, by all means do it if you want to do it, il still read it and enjoy it and will just skip over the gay stuff, its just not my cup of tea. The series is awesome and you should keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series!

I love the concept and how everything in this series goes and fits together perfectly. Great story, great setting, i could do with less gay guy action but regardless i'll just skip pass it. I hope you make more parts to this series, its now my favorite on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Cool Story

An interesting story I'll admit there are some things I find distasteful about this story but they don't ruin it for me. I would actually like to see where this goes especially the 2 cops undercover.Hopefully you come back to this I would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES