Secret Sex with my Step-Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said sincerely.

"I drink too much. I put myself at risk. I've going to stop doing that."

She stuck her hand out and said, "You're not perfect. I'm not perfect. You've behaved badly. I've behaved badly. Your mom loves my dad and my father loves your mother. How about a do-over? Friends?"

"Sure," Cole said. He shook her hand.

"What were you watching?"

"'Stranger Things'."

"Cool. Can I join you?"

"Yes."

She crawled up on his bed, put the other pillow up against his headboard, and sat beside him. She smiled and said, "I've seen most of the show, but I enjoy re-watching it."

Cole stole a glance down at her breasts. Her nipples were as erect as ever. He got an erection remembering sucking on the hard, rubbery protrusions. He squirmed. His growing dick was caught in his underwear and it hurt.

"You okay?" she asked. She saw his distress but was unaware of what his problem was.

"Yes," Cole said. He positioned the computer so that it hid his groin and pressed play.

They watched the show.

When the episode ended, Genevieve said, "That was a good one." She turned her head toward his. He looked at her. Their faces were less than a foot apart. She said, "I like being scared. I like horror movies, roller coasters, and that blindfold game we played the other day."

"You did?"

Evie turned her body towards his. She placed her hand on his chest and said, "Couldn't you tell? I came like a freight train."

She rubbed his chest. Her fingers found his nipple and played with it. She looked deep into his eyes and asked, "Didn't you? You filled my pussy with your cum."

"Yes," he answered. His voice was higher than normal.

She leaned in even closer and whispered, "Don't you know when a girl wants to be kissed?"

"Oh!" He moved forward cautiously. Her eyes closed. Their lips met. They kissed.

His eyes remained open. When the kiss ended, she opened her eyes and discovered that he was studying her. She laughed and asked, "It's all good. Didn't you like it?"

"Yes, but . . . we're related."

She ran her hand up and down his chest. She said, "We're related by marriage, not blood. We aren't real siblings. We didn't grow up together. We're adults whose parents happen to get together. It's not incest if we date. Real brothers and sisters can't marry. There's no law prohibiting us from being together."

She looked him in the eye and said, "I like you. I liked being with you at the plaza. The sex was hot. You were caring. I saw you sneaking looks at my tits. Am I wrong or don't you find me attractive?"

"You're beautiful."

She ran her hand down to his crotch. She squeezed his hard dick and said, "Is this because of Nancy Wheeler (the female lead in 'Stranger Things') or me?"

"You."

"Maybe we have a future. I'm willing to see." Genevieve moved and sat on her heels. She grasped her shirt, pulled it over her head, and tossed it aside. Cole stared at her tanned tits and erect pink nipples.

"You are a blond goddess," he said. He scrambled to his knees and kissed her as he fondled her perfect breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Her hand shot down his pants and touched his cock.

They kissed and groped each other. She had trouble grabbing his dick. She broke the kiss and hissed, "Get naked."

Cole smiled and began getting undressed. Genevieve removed the remainder of her clothes: jean shorts and a damp, blue thong.

She said, "I've seen your dick in pictures and in my dreams. I want a good look."

She grabbed his hard cock, stroked it and looked it over.

"On your back," she ordered.

Cole lay down. She put her head in his crotch and inhaled his prick. She also swung her hips around, straddled his face, and plunked her pussy on his face. They ate each other.

Groans and the smell of an aroused woman filled the room.

Eventually, Evie pulled off his dick. She ground her clit into his chin and said, "Ohhh, That feels good. Your dick is hard. My pussy is wet. It's time to fuck."

She climbed off him, turned around, smiled, winked, and said, "I'm fully awake this time. You've taken me twice. This time, I'm taking you."

She straddled his hips, grabbed his dick, put it in position, and slid down his pole.

"Ohhhh!" they both cried.

She lifted off him and sunk down on his hardness. She said, "You've got a nice dick. I'm going to ride you hard. Try to keep up."

And she was off. Genevieve rode him like a jockey on a thoroughbred running in the home stretch toward the finish line. She bounced up and down, yelled, and cursed.

"Ohh! Fuck! Yeah, baby. Stroke me there!"

Cole went along for the ride. He struggled to keep up and to keep from cumming. He grabbed her bouncing tits, squeezed them, and thrust into her velvety furnace.

"Ahhh. Ohhh! Fuck!" Genevieve cried as she came. Her eyes snapped shut. Her body froze as pure pleasure flowed through her body like fire.

"Ohhhh. Oh!" Cole exclaimed. He jabbed her one more time with his dick and filled her with his white, hot, sticky cum.

She collapsed on him. They hugged one another, gasped for air, and lay there experiencing pure pleasure.

^^^

The next morning, Cole got out of the shower after washing up. He dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist. He was combing his hair when the bathroom door burst open.

Genevieve walked in and pushed the door closed. She smiled and said, "Hey, bro. How's it hanging."

"Oh. Hi, Genevieve. You surprised me. Want to hang out today?"

She was wearing a thigh-length sleeping tee. As she walked up to him, her braless boobs bounced. She took the tee off and dropped it on the floor. She was naked underneath. She stepped up to him, pulled the towel off him, dropped it on the floor, and knelt on it.

She grabbed his flaccid cock and said, "Sure, but first I want some 'me time' with this."

She shoved his limp cock into her mouth. She slurped his soft noodles gently sucking and tonguing his growing dick. When he was fully hard, she stroked his cock and gave him head.

"Ohh. That's nice," Cole said.

They heard noises from the other room. His mother had knocked on his bedroom door, opened it, and was calling out, "Cole. Cole."

"Ah. Mom. I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out in a sec," Cole shouted.

Evie stopped giving him a BJ, she giggled, stood, and looked around for a place to hide in case one was necessary. There was none. The closet was too small. The shower had clear glass panels. As the bathroom door began to open. Genevieve stepped behind the door.

"There you are, Cole."

"Mom! I'm naked. I just got out of the shower."

She'd caught him off-guard by opening the bathroom door. His face turned red and he dropped his hands to his groin. He was unable to hide his erection. It was too big. He turned away from her.

"Oops," she said. She had seen his dick. Her keen eyes got a good look.

She asked, "Why didn't you take care of that when you were in the shower? We've got to get you a girlfriend. I haven't masturbated once since Bernard and I became an item."

Cole's face looked chagrined. He said, exasperated, "Mother! Can I have a little privacy?"

"Ha! Before we moved into this mansion when did we ever had any privacy? We've always shared a bathroom. If someone was in the shower and you had to use the toilet, you came on in. Remember that shotgun house we lived in after your father died? That was cozy."

"Yes," Cole said. He bent over, picked up the towel up from the floor, and wrapped it around his waist.

His mother saw his hard dick again, pointed at it, and said, "Your Cousin Jolene is coming to town. She'd be glad to take care of that. She's always had a crush on you."

"Jolene! No way. She's like twelve-year-old."

"She's sixteen. She just looks younger because her boobs haven't come in."

Cole walked into his bedroom. As he'd hoped, his mother followed him. Genevieve was still naked and hiding behind the bathroom door.

"What was so urgent that you needed to see me?" Cole asked.

"I wanted to show you this." Marylou stuck out her right hand. A dazzling bracelet was wrapped around her wrist. She smiled and said, "Isn't it beautiful. Those are real diamonds. It's called a tennis bracelet. I've never played tennis in my life and now I have this beautiful bracelet."

She smiled and her face radiated joy and happiness.

Cole took her hand, looked at the expensive bracelet, and said, "It is very beautiful. Bernard loves you very much. Can I get dressed now?"

"Yes," his mother said. "We've got to find someone for you."

"Yes," Cole said. He escorted his mother to the door. She left. He closed and locked it.

Evie came running out of the bathroom. Her fully tanned body looked gorgeous. Her modest breasts bounced with every step. She was laughing as she said, "Wow! That was close. Your mother almost caught us!"

"Yes. Too close."

Genevieve playfully put a hand on his chest and pushed him. She said in a teasing voice, "So what's the deal with Jolene? Do you have a special someone you neglected to tell me about?"

"Jolene is one of my cousins. She's young. I've caught her looking at me with googly eyes. She's so shy she can barely talk."

Evie pulled his towel off, dropped to her knees, and cradled his cock in her hands. She smiled and said, "Where were we? Oh yes. I was sucking your cock. If you want, you can pretend I'm Jolene." She laughed.

"No thanks. Jolene is sweet, but she's a kid. I'm glad it's you. My beautiful, sexy, adult step-sister."

The playful, teasing look on Genevieve's face disappeared. It was replaced by a serious one. She asked in a quiet shy voice, "You really think so? You really like me?"

Cole leaned down and stood her up. He looked into her blue eyes and said, "Yes. You're special. I like you a lot."

His hands held her face as he kissed her. She swooned and kissed him back. His erection returned. It pushed against her stomach as they embraced. They kissed for a long time.

They made their way to the bed and made love. It was slow and gentle. It had meaning and was a soulful experience. There was a lot of kissing and unhurried foreplay. She sucked his cock. He ate her pussy then he laid her on her back, got on top of her, and penetrated her while each looked into the other's eyes.

After many moans of pleasure, she came on his cock and he sprayed her womb with his sperm. They laid in each other's arms basking in the pleasure their coming together had made.

^^^

Evie and Cole spent the morning in bed. They talked and rested between bouts of sex. They shared a shower then she went to her room to get some clothes. They met in the kitchen for lunch.

Marylou and Bernard were there. Greetings were exchanged. Marylou said, "I'm making us an omelet. I can crack a few more eggs and make lunch for you two."

"Thanks, Mom," Cole said. He joined his step-father at the table.

Genevieve went over to Marylou and said, "Thank you. I'm famished. Let me help. I'll get more cheese and cut up another red pepper."

The women prepared the meal, plated food, and bought it over to their men. The group ate and talked. It was more than civil. Evie was polite and respectful as she interacted with Marylou.

When the meal was finished, Bernard looked at his watch and said, "I've got a meeting. I'm afraid I must dash." He kissed his daughter on the cheek and his wife on the lips and left.

Marylou slid her chair back and started to gather her dishes. Cole said, "Leave the dirty dishes. You cooked. I'll clean up."

"Okay," his mother said.

"You'll get no argument from me," Evie said. She turned to her step-mother and said, "Marylou, do you have a moment?"

"Yes."

"I want to apologize to you for the way I've been behaving. I've been a real bitch. I've made amends with Cole." She looked at Cole who was rinsing plates off at the sink and said, "Cole, we're in a better place, aren't we?"

His mother saw him blush as he answered, "Yes."

Genevieve reached out and put her hand on Marylou's hand and said, "I'm sorry that I treated you poorly."

"Horribly," Marylou interjected.

Genevieve smiled and accepted the rebuke. She said, "Horribly. Will you give me a second chance?"

The older woman smiled and said, "Yes."

"Thank you," Evie said. "It's a beautiful sunny day. Want to sunbathe with me?"

"Sure."

Evie leaned in, smiled mischievously, and pulled on her V-neck collar to expose more of her cleavage. She said, "I hate tan lines. I usually sunbathe in the nude. I can wear a bikini if that would make you more comfortable."

"I'm game. When in Rome . . ."

"Great. Our pool area is very private," Genevieve said.

"Hey, Cole," his mother said. "You could use some sun. Why don't you join us?"

"Oh, right because every guy wants to be naked around his mother and sister."

"Please do. Think of it as a bonding opportunity," Genevieve said. "Without clothes, people are more open. They are less defensive, more real, honest, and truthful."

"Are you serious? You're not worried that I'll see your boobs?"

"Been there. Done that," Marylou said. "I breastfed you for 18 months."

Cole was looking at Evie. He turned his head to his mother and said, "I was asking Genevieve. I know you have no concerns. You have no boundaries. As you proved this morning."

Genevieve said, "I'm okay. I meant what I said about how being naked with someone draws you closer. So, it's settled." She stood and said, "Let's meet at the pool in fifteen minutes. Bring your sunglasses and flip flops. I'll bring the towels and sunscreen."

The women used the bathroom, put on lipstick, fixed their hair, stripped off their clothes, put on a swimsuit cover, and went out to the pool. Marylou's cotton cover-up went down to her ankles. It had red and white strips. She'd tied the belt so her body was concealed.

Genevieve's cover-up was shorter. It hit her mid-thigh. The material was a sheer, golden gauze. It was flowy. She didn't tie her belt. The gown was open. Marylou could see her hairless vagina and her cute, round breasts.

The women walked up to a lounge chair. Evie had towels. She dropped two on her recliner. She held the edge of another and flung it out into space. The towel fluttered in the air. She draped the open towel on Marylou's lounge.

"Thanks," Marylou said. She untied her cover-up and disrobed. She stood there naked. Her step-daughter's mouth fell open and her face showed a look of awe. Marylou stood there and let her stare. She was used to this reaction.

Seconds passed and then, Evie said, "My God! I knew your boobs were big, but I didn't expect this. I didn't know natural breasts could be that full, round, and big. They're fabulous. And big!"

"Thanks, but I can't take any credit. God made me this way. Often they are a pain. They're heavy and they do cause some men to behave badly."

She palmed and lifted her magnificent tits and looked down at them. "I'm proud of them even though they sag. Your father loves them. I can put up with the stares, the comments, and the back pain I get knowing how much he enjoys them."

Evie shrugged off her cover-up, she produced a crooked grin, and said, "Next to you, I look like a twelve-year-old."

"Nonsense, you're beautiful, Genevieve," Cole said as he walked up to the women. He was dressed. He added, "You're both beautiful women."

"Well said, son."

"Thank you," Evie said. She shot him a smile.

Both women looked at him expectantly. He stood there. He began to fidget then he said, "So we really are doing this?"

They nodded. He pulled off his shirt, dropped his drawers, and stepped out of his underwear. His flaccid cock came into view. His mother smiled, proud of him for joining them. Evie smiled too. She was happy to see his penis again.

Evie tossed him a towel and said, "For you chair." She passed out bottles of sunscreen. She handed the biggest one to Marylou, laughed and said, "Here, Marylou. I'm giving you the biggest bottle because . . ."

"I'm the oldest," Marylou gave a silly answer.

Cole told the truth. He said, "Because your breasts are so gosh darn big,"

They all laughed and applied lotion. The women did each other's back. Evie's curiosity got the better of her and she snuck her hands along the sides of Marylou's cantaloupe-sized tits.

Marylou looked over her shoulder and said, "You want to touch them, don't you? Go ahead. But that means I can touch yours."

"Deal," Evie said and she quickly slipped her hands onto the older woman's boobs. She hefted, caressed, and squeezed them. She giggled and said, "I've never touched another woman's boobs before. These things are awesome."

After she satisfied her curiosity, Marylou turned and faced the twenty-one-year-old. She touched her well-formed pair. She sighed, "Oh, how often I wished I had boobs this size. More than a handful, but not too much. They are perfect for a cocktail dress or a fancy gown. I look like a cheap hooker anytime I show my overabundant cleavage."

"Oh!" Genevieve squealed as Marylou pulled on her nipples. "That sent a lightning bolt to my vagina."

"You have lovely, pink nipples. There. Nice, tight peaks." She let go of Genevieve's nipples and gestured at her thicker nubs and said, "Pregnancy and breastfeeding changed my nipples. They were pretty and pink once. Now I've got these dark knobs. They look like something you'd find on a car radio."

Evie guffawed. She brought her hand up to her nose to check if snot had come flying out. She had laughed hard and suddenly.

Marylou lay down on the lounge.

Genevieve and Cole were still standing. She smiled at him wickedly, thrust out her chest, and said, "I've touched your mom's boobs and she touched mine. Do you feel left out? You can grope mine if you like."

"Maybe later," Cole said. He stuck his tongue out at her.

The three of them lay in the sun. Talk was minimal. Mostly, they enjoyed the warmth of the sun's rays.

Twenty minutes into their sun worshiping, Bernard returned. He looked for his wife and stumbled across the trio.

"Woah," he said. He shielded his eyes. Not because of the sun, but due to all the naked flesh. Everyone was laying on their backs. Cole and Evie's legs were spread. He saw the works. He said, "What's this? I leave for a short time and you all turn into nudists?"

"Sun worshippers, darling," Marylou said. "You're a bit pasty. Join us."

Cole sat up and covered his genitalia. Neither woman moved. He expected that from his mother. She was his wife and her nature was ballsy and outgoing. He was surprised that Genevieve wasn't uneasy.

When Bernard didn't respond right away, his wife asked, "Does seeing your child naked upset you?"

"It did the first dozen times."

Genevieve giggled and said, "When I turned eighteen, I went through my naked feminist phase. I was into equal rights and 'Free the Nipple!' I thought the way to female empowerment was to fight society's rules that said women had to wear bras and only men could be topless. Dad, the neighbors, and any visitors saw a lot of me that summer. I was nude or topless almost every day."

"Really?" Cole teased. "You? A rabble-rouser."

"Yes. I've had a full-body tan ever since. I've evolved. I no longer feel obligated to shock the postman or Dad's business partners by exposing myself to them."

Bernard said, "Those were trying days. I was warned the teenage years would be the most difficult for a motherless child." He laughed then said, "I'll be glad to join you. I hesitated because I noticed there were no glasses out here. I was thinking you all must be parched. I'll get some ice water for us all."

"Thanks, dear," Marylou said.

"I'll help carry stuff," Evie said.

She stood and followed him into the house. She said, "I'll get you a towel."