Secret Sex with my Step-Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get the water."

He went into the kitchen, stripped off his clothes, and put them on a chair then he began filling glasses with ice and water.

Genevieve returned with a towel and said, "Dad, I apologized to Marylou today for being a brat. 'Evie, the Bitch' is gone. Marylou is giving me a second chance. Since she's important to you, I will treat her with the utmost respect and genuine kindness."

"I'm so happy to hear that," he said. He came to her and they embraced. They had a long hug, skin-to-skin. He kissed her cheek and said, "Thank you. What about Cole? Are you going to be nice to him too?"

"Yes. Our relationship is much improved too," she answered tongue in cheek.

"Great."

They released one another. Evie got a tray. Her father finished filling the glasses. They gathered the supplies and returned to the pool. Everyone had a long drink of water. Bernard prepared a lounge beside his wife.

Marylou stood and insisted on putting lotion on her husband. His dick grew hard as her breasts shimmer and shook in front of him and her hands caressed his body.

Bernard blushed as his dick jutted out. "Sorry," he said.

"Nonsense. Nothing to be sorry about. You've got a nice one. If my naked body didn't give you an erection, I'd be calling the undertaker because I'd know for sure that you were dead." she laughed.

Bernard's face turned red and he said, "But in front of the children."

"It's completely normal and natural that men get erections. Everyone understands. Genevieve's a grown woman. I bet she's seen one or two." Marylou looked her way and winked.

Evie nodded and said, "Of course, just pictures in a science book." She giggled and added, "It's okay. Am I supposed to be embarrassed that my nipples are hard?"

"No," her father answered sheepishly. "Sorry. I'm being silly."

Marylou said, "Actually, it's a good thing. It makes putting sunscreen on your cock easier." She poured lotion on her hand, grabbed his stiff dick, and stroke it four times. "Can't have my hubby getting sunburn there."

Genevieve and Marylou laughed. Cole empathized with the poor guy. Bernard blushed and lay down on the lounge on his stomach.

^^^

An hour later, Marylou stood and stretched. Everyone's eyes were drawn to her magnificent pair and then, they noticed that she had a great body. Round hips, a firm butt, shapely legs, and beautiful feet.

"Thanks for inviting me to sunbathe with you, Genevieve. I think that's enough for today. I don't want to overdo it. Berny, can you come in with me? I need someone to wash my back."

"Sure." He stood. His dick hung low. His erection had disappeared long ago.

Marylou cupped her breasts, lifted them, and let them fall and bounce. She smiled seductively and said, "These things don't wash themselves."

Bernard's dick twitched and began to fill with blood after his wife did a boobdrop. His face became red again. He went to her and chastised, no begged her, "Marylou! Not in front of the kids."

She laughed and said, "Berny, they aren't kids. They're adults and they know we are going inside to shower and have sex. That's what newlyweds do."

She giggled and reached out her hand and purred, "Cumming?"

Bernard's dick was fully hard. He grabbed his wife's hand and hurried her inside.

"Wow! Your mom's not shy," Evie said.

"Nope. She's not the quiet, retiring type."

"There's something to be said about being honest and upfront with people." Genevieve stood and stretched as Marylou had. Then, she cupped her breasts and did the boobdrop move.

She laughed and said, "Ha! My boobs didn't drop. I guess they're too small and firm. That's was more like a 'boob reveal'."

"Still a great, sexy move," Cole said.

"Does that mean you'll join me in the shower and fuck me?"

"Yes."

Cole grabbed her hand and they went inside the house.

^^^

Marylou and Barnard entered the house, went to their bedroom, and then the master bath. She went to the shower, turned the water on, and adjusted the temperature.

Bernard said, "Marylou, I love you, but I don't think we need to discuss our sex life in front of the children."

"Oh, Berny. They're not kids. They're both over eighteen. I think that when children become adults the relationship has to change. We need to acknowledge that they've grown up. We have to let them make their own decisions even if we think they are making a mistake.

"Our relationship is evolving from teacher and protector to friend. Friends are honest with each other. I agree we don't need to share the details of our sex life, but I don't see anything wrong with admitting that we have one."

"You're right."

"Damn, right I am," Marylou said. She stepped under the water and said, "Mmm. The water feels great. Get in here, wash me, and then, ravage me!"

"Yes, ma'am." Bernard hurriedly got into the shower.

^^^

Cole and Genevieve went into the house as they walked toward Evie's bedroom. She said, "How come you never got an erection while we were sunbathing. Are you tired or immune to my charms?"

"No. Not at all. It is a little off-putting seeing your mother naked and then, having your dad joined us. That was a boner killer. But I think the main reason was that we did it three times this morning."

They entered her room and walked through to her bathroom. He got the shower started. She sat on the toilet and peed loudly. "Ahh. I held that in a long time."

She got some toilet paper, wiped her vulva, dropped it in, and flushed. She stood and asked, "Is the water warm?"

"Yes."

They entered the walk-in shower.

^^^

Bernard grabbed a bar of soap and a cloth. He wet both and then rubbed them together. Marylou stood under the water as he washed her. He got the sunscreen and sweat off both of them. Then, he put the soapy rag away.

He stood behind her and kissed her neck. He pressed his erection against her ass and he reached around and fondled her tits.

"Oh!" This is nice."

He ran his hands all over her breasts. She ground her ass into his hard dick.

^^^

Genevieve and Cole shared the water. They wet their bodies and quickly, efficiently washed then Evie dropped to her knees in front of Cole, grabbed his dick and said, "I hope there is still some life in this. This girl has an itch deep inside that only a big, hard cock can scratch."

"I think you may be able to resuscitate it. You give a mean blowjob."

She giggled and said, "Yes. I've been told that once or twice." She stuffed his cock into her mouth and sucked gently.

"Mmm. Nice."

His dick expanded and began to stiffen.

She continued her good efforts. He became fully hard. He placed his hands on her head, held it still, and began to fuck her face. She gagged when he went in deep, but submitted.

^^^

Marylou spun about. She backed away from her husband, sat on the marble shower bench, grabbed a bottle of shampoo, and poured it on the seam between her tits.

"Daddy, want to fuck my tits? Come over here and titty fuck me," she said in a girlish voice as she batted her long eyelashes at her husband.

"I'd like that."

Bernard stepped forward and put his dick between her big breasts. He slowly slid it in her cleavage. The shampoo was an excellent lube.

Marylou cupped her mammoth globes and pushed them together enhancing his pleasure.

"Ohhh! I love you."

"You love my big tits," she said with a laugh.

Bernard thrush his dick in between her massive mammaries and groaned, "Oh! Yes. I love your big tits and I love spraying my cum all over your face." He pumped his hips and fucked her boobs more rapidly. He moaned louder, "Ohhh."

Marylou smiled broadly and watched his cock piston between her large breasts. She said, "I know you do and I love a cum facial as much as the next girl, but I'll be needing that dick in my pussy so we'll save that move for when I'm on my period."

^^^

"Awwll," Genevieve groaned. She gagged on his dick, spit it out, and took a deep breath. She coughed and needed a moment to compose herself.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked, concerned.

She looked up at him with tears welling in her eyes and said, "That's a big dick. I'm not a deep throat queen."

"Sorry for pushing too hard."

"I can think of a way you can make it up to me. Sit on the bench."

He sat on the wet, marble bench. His erection pointed out and up. She came to him, turned around, and sat on his lap. As she sat, she guided his dick into her vagina.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned.

"Is it too thick or long now?" he teased her.

"Ohh! No. Your penis is perfect."

He grabbed her breasts and she wriggled her hips and pelvis. They moaned and groaned as she took charge and they fucked.

^^^

Bernard stepped back and pulled his dick out of her cleavage.

Marylou said, "It's time to fuck. Rinse your dick. That much soap is bad for my vag."

He stepped into the spray and cleaned his dick. She went to the bench, turned around, and put her hands on the marble. She presented her ass to her husband.

Bernard placed his clean dick against her vagina, pressed forward, and slid it home.

"Ohhh!" Marylou groaned.

"Ahhhh," Bernard moaned.

It felt so good. He did it over and over again.

^^^

Genevieve bounced up and down on Cole's cock. He mauled her breasts and pulled her nipples. She dropped a hand to her pussy and, without any shame, rubbed her clit.

"Ohhh. Ohhh!" she cooed.

"I love your pussy. I love your breasts. I love the feel of your soft ass on my lap."

She giggled and said breathily, "Are you saying you love me?"

"Yeah. I guess I am."

^^^

"I love you!" Bernard said as he pounded his wife.

Marylou moaned, "Ohhh!" Then, she laughed and said, "How many men, balls deep in a woman, have said those words?"

"Oh. Good God, your pussy is hot and juicy." He filled her with cock using long, strong strokes. He said, "I'm sure all the men telling the women they were fucking 'I love you' meant it at the time. I sure do."

Marylou brought a hand up to her chest. Gravity had pulled her tits into large, round orbs. His pounding caused them to quaked and sway. She supported herself with one arm and used the other to support and constrain her bouncing boulders.

Bernard pounded his bride harder with more frequent strokes.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" Marylou cried out in rhythm with each of her husband's thrusts.

"Ahh. Ahh!" He groaned.

Their hearts raced. The rate of breathing increased. So did their rutting. So did their moaning. A crescendo was reached. She came. He came. Bliss overwhelmed them.

^^^

"Ohh. Ohh!" Genevieve cooed.

"Oh. Oh!" Cole echoed her cry.

She bounced harder and faster on his lap. Her finger was a blur as she jilled her clit. She cried out one more time, "OH!" Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her body froze as she climaxed.

Cole jabbed his dick as deep as he could inside her quaking pussy and sprayed her insides with a heavy coating of cum.

^^^

At dinner that night, Marylou asked, "What are you kids doing tonight?"

"We're going to the club to dance," Genevieve said.

"Both of you," Marylou inquired.

"Yes," Cole said. He quickly added, "We're meeting up with some friends."

"Good. I guess you'll be home late," Marylou asked.

The children nodded.

^^^

Bernard lay in bed watching television. He heard the toilet flush. A minute later, Marylou walked into their bedroom. She was braless and wearing a simple cotton nightgown. She announced,

"Bernard, I've begun my period. I'm a bloody mess. My hoohaw is off-limits."

"That's okay," Bernard said. "We don't have to have sex every day."

"Yes, we do," she countered. She walked to her side of the bed, opened a drawer, and took out a tube of lube. She waved the tube and said, "During my period, my vagina is a no go zone, but there are other ways for us to have fun."

Bernard turned off the TV, smiled broadly, sat up, and said, "Are you saying we're going to have anal sex?"

"Oh, God! No. Gross. Never," she said and made a face. She whipped off her gown. She stood before him topless wearing black, full cut, cotton briefs. She took the tube and rubbed it on her cleavage.

She said, "You're going to titty fuck me and this time, you can cum on my face."

"Oh. I'd like that."

"Get undressed,

Bernard quickly got out of bed and ripped off a pair of boxers. He sat like a good boy on the bed. His legs were splayed. Marylou came over. They shared a passionate kiss. Bernard reached out and caressed her large, bare breasts.

After the kiss ended, she knelt between his legs, grabbed his dick, and fed it into her mouth. She sucked, licked, and kissed his penis until he was fully hard. Then, she put on a spectacular oral performance. She gave her all to please her man.

"Oh, what a nice cock!" she said.

She jacked him with her right hand while her left gently jostled his balls.

"Ohh," he moaned.

She squeezed the lube onto her breasts and spread it around. "Look how slick and shiny my breasts are. So soft. So good to fuck." She put a lot of lube in her cleavage then slotted his dick in between her melons. She raised and lowered her hips causing her boobs to slide up and down his erection.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," he gasped.

She pushed her breasts together and continue to make her body rise and fall as his dick slid between her breasts.

"Better?"

"Oh, God! Better."

She continued to do this. When she tired, she took his penis into her mouth. She gave him a blowjob and then a handjob. She rested her thighs by grabbing his shaft and rubbing the head of his cock on her breasts, over and around both nipples. Next, she slapped her tits with his hard dick.

"I love your dick," she said.

"Oh, baby. I love your tits."

Marylou smiled. Rested, she again encased his cock in her boobs and titty fucked him. She watched his face and listened to him groan. When she knew he was close, she said, "Cum for me, darling. Spurt on my titties. Then, grab your dick and jack off on my face. I want your cum all over my face."

"Ohhhh," Bernard groaned.

Cum shot out the tip of his dick and landed on her chest.

"That's it," she cried. She released his penis and sat back on her heels. He stood, grabbed his cock, and stroked it.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" he hollered. Each grunt signaled another shot of cum. He blasted his jism all over her face. Marylou closed her eyes and took it. Warm spurts of thick, sticky cum landed on her pretty face.

"Ohhhh!" he yelled. "That's it. That's all I have. Oh, God!" he sounded exhausted and sat down on the bed.

"How do I look?" Marylou asked.

"Hot. Sexy. Beautiful."

"I need to clean up," Marylou said. "Want to join me in the shower?"

"Ah. Ah. I'd love you, but I came so hard. I don't think I can get it up again."

"Thanks, that's okay. I thought you might want to wash the girls." She winked, lifted her tits, and let them drop. The twins bounced, wobbled, and quaked.

"Sure. I can give you a hand."

^^^

After another dance, Genevieve laughed, partially collapsed, and leaning onto Cole. She said, "This is fun. I'm exhausted and thirsty. Can you help me to our table and get me some sparkling water?"

"Sure thing." Cole put his arm around her waist and escorted her to their table. Then, he went and got two glasses of water. He put one in front of her and sat. They both took a long drink.

Cole said, "I'm having a great time. I'm impressed that you switched over to water."

"I'm no longer getting blind drunk. Two drinks are my new limit. I want to keep my wits about me. Did I tell you the last time I was at this club, I got so drunk I blacked out. I pissed myself. And some guy took all sorts of intimate photos of me and raped me."

Cole stared into her eyes trying to get a read. He wondered "Is she upset about that night and my actions?"

Her face was expressionless. Her voice matter of fact. She saw the confused, anxious look on his face. She said, "I'm not mad at you. I'm just stating the facts. Bad shit happens when you're drunk. I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to drink like that anymore."

She stood, extended her hand, and said, "They're playing my favorite song. Let's dance."

"They're all your favorites," Cole teased. He stood, took his step-sister's hand, and they danced.

^^^

Cole and Genevieve got home late. He parked the car in the garage, they entered the mansion and walked to their wing. Cole went into his bedroom. Genevieve followed. She kicked off her high heels, unzipped her party dress, placed it on an upholstered armchair in the corner, and went into his ensuite bathroom.

Cole closed and locked the door then turned to stare appreciatively at her form. All she had on were a bra and panties. They were black and made out of silk. The sexy undergarments hugged her body. The bra was a demi-cup. The small cup barely covered her areolas. The bra was designed with a slight tilt that pushed her modest breasts toward the center. It gave her great cleavage.

The panties were bikini style with a low-rise waistband, The back was sheer and didn't attempt to cover her whole ass. Even on a small-bottom woman like Genevieve. A third of her butt was exposed.

Cole thought, "Wow! She's sexy and beautiful. I can't believe she's in my room and undressing. She didn't say a word. I didn't have to beg or even invite her in. She followed me in and just stripped. As if it's a given. We are going to have sex. Are we dating, an item, or in a relationship?"

He began getting undressed and said to himself, "I'll figure out the rest later. Tonight, I'm going to bone my sexy step-sister."

While Genevieve was in the bathroom. Cole took off all his clothes and pulled down the bedspread. Genevieve walked into the room. She glanced at his naked body and took off her underwear. She casually tossed them on the chair where she'd put her dress. The panties landed on the seat. The bra was half on the arm of the chair and half off.

The bra hung there momentarily and then yielded to gravity. It slid off and fell to the floor. The eye hooks of the bra caught the waistband of her panties and took them to the floor as well.

No one noticed. Genevieve was staring at her step-brother's hard cock. He was entranced by her beautiful, fit body. Her all-over tan gave her a golden hue. Her pink nipples were hard and pointy. He found her hairless cunt sexy as hell.

Without saying a word, Evie stepped up to Cole, fell to her knees, and began sucking on Cole's dick.

"I love your mouth," he said.

She giggled and continued giving him a BJ.

After five minutes, she pulled off and sat on the edge of the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs. She didn't have to say anything. Cole knew what she wanted.

He looked at her bare pussy. She had large, thick outer lips. The inner ones were pink and protruded slightly. He knelt on the floor and said, "You have a lovely pussy."

She giggled.

Then, she gasped and cried out, "Oh my God!"

Cole had put his mouth on her sex.

"Ohhh," she cooed as his tongue and lips explored her vagina. He licked, nibbled, and sucked her tender flesh then he pulled back. He nuzzled and kissed her tender thighs. He raised goosebumps on her body, ignored her pussy, and raked a finger across her belly and inner thighs.

She squirmed and became impatient. She said harshly, "Stop playing around. Eat my pussy!"

Cole giggled. He'd meant to tease and frustrate her. He was pleased he'd succeeded.

Evie sat up, grabbed his head, pressed his face into her crotch, and said, "Get to work."

Cole got busy and made up for his mischievous behavior. His lips, tongue, and fingers delighted his partner. His diligent efforts got Genevieve's off.