Secret Sex with my Step-Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out as she climaxed.

Cole continued to lick her tangy treat. She roused herself from her bliss enough to push him away. Cole moved out from between her legs and sat on the bed. He watched her as she experienced the joy of her orgasm.

Eventually, she opened her eyes. She smiled at Cole and said, "Mmm. That was a good one."

"Glad you liked it. Get up on your hands and knees. It's doggie time."

"Awl. Can't I be on top?"

Cole said, "I'm just following your rule. You're the one who said that the giver of an orgasm gets to pick the next position. I want to see your sweet ass and sink my dick in your sweet, sweet pussy. Let me bang you from behind and then maybe you can finish on top."

"Okay. That's fair." She scrambled on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at Cole and said, "I have to tell you, I made that up the other day on the spur of the moment. I'd just blown you and let you cum in my mouth and I felt I deserved to be screwed the way I wanted so I pretended this rule existed."

"You devious, underhanded bitch!" He slapped her ass. He smiled to show he wasn't angry. He stood.

"Yes. You have to watch me. I'll take any advantage." She dropped her eyes and stared at his erection. She said, "I deserve to be punished. You should punish me with that big, long, thick, hard dick."

"This dick?" he asked. He grabbed the shaft and waved it around.

"Yes."

He climbed up on the bed and got behind her. He wet the tip of his dick by rubbing it against her sodden pussy then he quickly thrust it inside her.

"Ah!" she shrieked.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. You surprised me."

She wiggled her hips and said, "Mmmm. Your dick fits me perfectly. I like the way you fill me and stretch me. Not enough to hurt, but enough to make me aware I've got a good-sized dick in me."

"Your pussy is perfect for me. It's soft, warm, wet, and tight."

He fucked her leisurely and admired her neck, shoulder blades, back, tapered waist, and her firm ass.

"Oh!" she groaned. "Yes. There. You're stroking my G-spot," she explained.

He concentrated on that rough patch of skin then his strokes came faster and harder as their ardor built.

He heard her moan.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

Her breathing was now labored. He knew she was near the finish line. He began to pound her ass.

"Oh! Oh! YES!" she exclaimed as she orgasmed.

He rapidly threw his dick into her and achieved his climax.

"OHHhhhhhhhh," he cried and then collapsed on top of her.

She tittered and they fell onto the bed. His dick fell out of her. Their combined fluids dribbled out of her cunt and puddled on the bed. It had a reddish tint. Her menstrual flow joined with his cum and made a mess on the sheets.

They rested and enjoyed their bliss. Both fell asleep.

An hour later, Genevieve woke. She had to pee. She climbed out of bed and used his bathroom. She walked back into his bedroom, grabbed her dress, "Where are my bra and panties? She asked. She looked around and gave up.

"I'm sleepy. It's late. I'll get them tomorrow. I need to go to my bathroom and get a Tampon."

She slung her dress over her shoulder and walked naked to her room.

^^^

The next morning, Cole woke. He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. After his shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went into his bedroom to dress. He was selecting some clothes when he heard his mother.

"Knock. Knock," she called out.

"Mom, I'm dressing," Cole responded.

She opened the door anyway and said, "Good morning."

He gave her a look of exasperation.

"Just stopping by to remind you that we're going to get some flowers today. You promised to help me put new plants by the pool."

"I hadn't forgotten. I thought I'd get dressed first."

"Sure. See you at breakfast."

She was turning to leave when she spied a black bra and panties on the floor between a chair and dresser. She picked them up, held them up, smiled and said, "Looks like someone got lucky last night."

Cole was stunned speechless. He had the 'deer in the headlights' look on his face. He thought, "Shit! Are we caught?"

A lovely fragrance came from the bra. Marylou sniffed it and said, "What's her name?"

Cole didn't say a word. He stared at his mother.

"So you met someone at the club. Good for you. Some young, rich girl I'm guessing. These undergarments are silk and the perfume I'm smelling is the expensive French stuff Genevieve likes."

Cole stood still and silent like a statute.

His mother laughed at his embarrassment. She took a step forward and looked at the tousled sheets on his bed. She saw the reddish wet spot.

She glanced at her son and said, "Embarrassed because you can't recall or don't know her name? Ha! These are expensive. I'm sure the girl would want them returned. Was she a friend of Genevieve's? I'll ask her. See you at breakfast."

^^^

Marylou went to the kitchen. She put the bra and panties on the seat of a chair by the island and began making coffee.

"Morning," Genevieve said as she entered the kitchen. She had on fuzzy slippers and a robe over her nightgown.

"Good morning," Marylou said. "Coffee will be ready soon."

"Good." Genevieve grimaced as she sat at the kitchen table.

"Are you okay?"

"Cramps," the younger woman said. She gave her a 'what are you going to do' smirk. "I'm on my period."

"Me too. I was about to take some Advil. Want some?"

"Yes. Two please."

Marylou opened a cabinet door and fetched the medicine. The coffeemaker began dispensing the brew. She got two cups, the pain reliever, and sat beside Genevieve. The women took two pills with their coffee.

"Cole bed a girl last night," Marylou announced.

He son burst into the room. He'd dressed hurriedly and hoped to find Genevieve and warn her, but he was too late.

"Coffee's ready, son. Care to tell us who you had sex with last night?" his mother asked. She smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

He looked at her wide-eyed.

His mom turned to Genevieve and asked, "Do you know anything about this?"

"Ah. Ah. Ah," she stammered. Her eyes were full of fear and darted to her lover.

"Genevieve, are any of your friends virgins?"

"What?" the young woman exclaimed.

Marylou laughed and said, "I was in Cole's room this morning and I saw a big wet spot in his bed. It has a red tinge. My boy either killed someone or he had sex with a virgin. He broke her cherry and she bled on his sheets."

The young people said nothing. They looked frightened. Marylou had a broad smile on her face. She said, "Come on. That was funny. "

She looked at her blushing son and said, "You can take some ribbing, can't you? If a mother can't embarrass her son, who can?"

She stood, got the bra and panties, and placed it on the kitchen table in front of Genevieve. She said, "The girl left her undies behind. If you know who it was, you can give her the clothes back. They're expensive."

The kids stared at the clothes. Their faces were a deep red color. Neither spoke. Marylou looked from one to the other expecting a reaction or an answer.

Then, she said, "Oh, no!"

She sat down heavily in her chair. "Oh, no!" she wailed. She looked at Genevieve and said, "It was you! It's your menstrual blood in his bed."

Cole came over, sat beside his mother, and said, "We care for each other. After our rocky start, we realized the other wasn't so bad. A relationship blossomed."

"Marylou, I love your son and yes, things have gotten physical."

Bernard stepped into the room, he caught the tail end of their conversation and asked, "Who's gotten physical?"

"Our kids are having sex!"

Bernard stopped short. He looked like he'd been hit upside the head with a two by four. He stood there, stunned for a minute, and then said, "What?"

"Dad, I've been seeing Cole and we're sleeping together."

"He's your step-brother!" her father shouted. His voice was an octave higher than normal.

"Yes," Genevieve said. "We aren't related and it's not like we grew up together as siblings. We only met two months ago. It sounds bad, I grant you, but it's not incest. Or anything close to it."

"You hated him," Bernard said.

"Yes. I disliked and treated Cole and Marylou horribly for no other reason than I was a snobby bitch. Now that I've gotten to know them, I like and respect them. Cole is the perfect guy for me. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. He makes me a better person."

"Sir, I love your daughter," Cole said.

Marylou got up, went to her husband, and guided him to her chair. She sat him down and got him a cup of coffee. She fixed as he liked it and sat it down in front of him. He took a long drink.

Marylou said, "Remember after you asked me to marry you, I asked, 'Is this going to be a problem for our kids?' We laughed and you said, 'How bad could it be?' Well, it appears that our marriage is not a problem for them. If they are as happy and in love as we are, they will be fine."

Bernard listened. Then he stood, raised his mug, and said, "To love. Sometimes you find it where you least expect it."

The others shouted, "To love!"

There were hugs all around.

The End