Secret Sex with My Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie was a super-talented girl, taking extensive singing, dancing and acting classes and competing in events such as Eisteddfods, frequently winning, as well as some modelling work. Karen was really taken by her young daughter's talents and was heavily invested in promoting her, was extremely pushy with her dancing and singing instructors, always on the lookout for her daughter's big break, and declaring that Maddie would be a big star one day.

My parents were not into performing children at all, even when we were kids they flat out refused my younger sister Mary's request to take ballet classes. My parents had previously declared that children should be children and not be models, actors, dancers or singers. Maddie was all four. When Maddie got cast in a commercial and Karen was understandably thrilled about her daughter's achievements, my parents warned me that I would be marrying a stage mother who ignored her son and lived vicariously through a spoiled starlet of a daughter.

I dismissed my parents' concerns and Karen and I married in 1996, about two years after our first meeting, with me aged 37 and Karen 41. At this stage I was probably blind to Karen's stage mother qualities because I was so much in love with her and just saw her as wanting the best for her daughter. It was only when the honeymoon period wore off that I noticed just how pushy and at times neurotic Karen could be with Maddie and that my parents' assessment of her as a stage mother and the disquiet of my siblings were in fact all too accurate.

However, my parents' assessment of Maddie was not accurate, she was not at all spoiled and in fact was one of the nicest kids you could ever meet. Friendly, bubbly, helpful, polite, generous and level-headed, never having a big ego, Maddie's two feet remained firmly on the ground as her career grew. The only time Maddie could be a bit difficult was every four weeks when it was her time of the month and period problems and PMS hormone imbalances caused her to get pretty cranky, but it was just normal teenage girl stuff, nothing to worry about.

While Karen was very pushy, and continued to be even when Maddie became well known enough to have a professional agent represent her rather than her mother, Karen didn't need to push her daughter into modelling, acting, singing or dancing. Maddie loved these activities, had a natural talent plus the looks to succeed and it would have been wrong to deny her these opportunities. It would have been like if Maddie had a 99 percent average in school and wanted to become a doctor more than anything else in the world, and we refused her permission to go to medical school.

It was a wonder Maddie didn't get a big head when considering her mother's stage parent antics and her father Grant, Karen's ex-husband. Grant was a professional golfer, and his relationship with Karen terse at best. He lived in a flash house in pricey Waverley in Sydney's exclusive Eastern Suburbs and had since remarried to an Asian lady who already had a son, and they had since had twin daughters so Maddie and Dylan had a stepbrother and two stepsisters. He was an absolute pig of a man, rude and arrogant beyond belief, and when he had to spend time with his son and daughter from his first marriage he would arrive at the house frequently late and demand to know if blondie and the fat kid were ready yet.

Despite his wealth Grant only grudgingly paid maintenance for Maddie and Dylan, was cold and dismissive of them when spending time with them making it clear he was only doing this under great personal sufferance and would frequently forget their birthdays or other events. However, when Maddie got famous her father was only too happy to tell everyone and anyone who would listen about how she was the apple of his eye, how much he loved her and how proud he was of her and how he looked forward to spending every spare minute of his time with her.

Grant never put on any show of pretense with me, making it clear that he disliked me and resented my presence in his children's lives, always emphasizing that Maddie and Dylan were his kids and me just their mother's new husband. Maddie you could tell wasn't impressed by her father but she never spoke badly of him. Likewise I could see Karen exasperated Maddie with her pushiness at times, but again Maddie was polite and respectful towards her mother.

Despite the shortcomings of her mother and father, none of it seemed to affect Maddie and she was great kid and we got on so well from the start. It was a different story with Dylan, he never seemed to warm to me but then he never really warmed to his mother and sister much either, he was a bit of a black sheep. Once I took him on a ferry trip to Taronga Zoo when Karen and Maddie were busy one Saturday, but he spoke about twelve words to me the entire day, and only when giving monosyllabic answers to questions I asked him.

It was a similar story when the four of us took a car trip to Canberra for a long weekend, Dylan hardly spoke to me, his mother or sister during the trip there, while staying in Canberra or on the return journey to Sydney, just kept working on his poetry in his notebook. Maddie often worried her younger brother felt left out because she was a famous teenage actress/performer and he obviously wasn't, but her attempts to be nice to Dylan and treat him were just met by the same stoic silence.

I hadn't completely given up on Mum and Dad accepting Maddie and Dylan, and one day was heavily promoting a Sunday trip to a wildlife park on the New South Wales Central Coast about an hour's drive north of Sydney as a chance to spend some time with their grandchildren.

"Grandchildren?" my parents had asked.

"Yes, Maddie and Dylan, your grandchildren," I said.

"Oh, Maddie and Dylan, yes of course," they said dismissively, their reactions letting me know that they clearly would never consider Karen's kids their grandchildren. I shouldn't have been surprised, at Christmas the year before they had complained to their own siblings with me right there that they all had grandchildren, while they had none.

As Maddie's fame grew she showed what a nice person she was by being so polite, humble and thankful for her opportunities in life. Plus she was sensible, working with a financial planner to invest her money wisely not blowing it like so many kids who find fame and fortune too young. She had a nice group of friends, both male and female and was never in danger of falling into the wrong crowd and getting mixed up in booze and drugs, a common pitfall for young stars.

Maddie was so nice and engaging with her fans who sometimes would approach her in public. Karen was not from Sydney originally, she was from Adelaide and had moved to Sydney when she married Grant. Her parents and brother still lived in South Australia, so we would often spend our holidays with them which I enjoyed.

One trip, some girls in Rundle Mall saw Maddie and approached her for autographs, Maddie happily obliging them and also posing for photos with them in front of the pig statues and 'Malls Balls' sculpture. She also signed a young girl's Maddie Lee poster in the Adelaide Markets, and when we took the tram from King William Street to Glenelg to have lunch at the beach she was just as friendly with some boys who were standing near a stand of Norfolk Island Pines, unsure at first if this pretty blonde teenager was famous popstar Maddie Lee or just a lookalike, signing autographs for them.

While all this was going on Dylan stood silent, watching, observing and saying nothing, like he was invisible. He had a new look now, black tee-shirts and other dark clothes and an untidy haircut with a weird fringe that grew over his forehead. Dylan had a group of friends both boys and girls who dressed the same and listened to this strange music with depressive lyrics and wrote poetry about cheerful subjects such as suicide, self-harm and mental illness.

Being over 40-years-old and a square - although Maddie had good-naturedly reminded me that using the expression square was in itself completely square - I was largely ignorant of modern teen subcultures and thought I knew exactly what my stepson was - a gothic, or goth for short. Unfortunately, when Dylan had his ever cheerful group of friends over one afternoon following school I had referred to them as goths, and there was dead silence in the room.

Dylan pointedly corrected me on my mistake; they were emos not goths, and they were completely different things. The glares of the dark clothed teenagers with weird hairstyles indicated just how thoroughly offended they were by my mistake. It was like I had flown to Canada, gone to a bar filled with ice hockey fans, lumberjacks and Canadian mounted police and shouted out across the room with a massive wave and a huge grin on my face, "HELLO AMERICANS!"

Apologizing for my Earth-shattering faux pas, I went on my way leaving the group of emos to listen to a song with lyrics about a teenage girl who was self-harming after her boyfriend killed himself by standing in front of a train. There may have been more terrible things that happened to her like her mother dying of cancer when she was younger and losing a baby brother to cot death, I didn't really want to know, I didn't want to get depressed too by listening to any more of the song. A couple of times I did raise my concerns about the music Dylan was listening too with Karen, but she didn't seem bothered.

At least Maddie would never sing about things like this in her cheerful and bubblegum pop tunes nor listened to such music, but now Maddie had recently turned 18 I was beginning to see her differently, in ways that a stepfather should never see his stepdaughter. The reason for this was a problem buried deep in mine and Karen's marriage that nobody who looked at our nice house in Sydney's northern suburbs would ever have guessed.

Karen was hot. She had always been hot, and was still a stunning beauty now aged in her mid-40s. I had seen guys checking out her great figure at the local shopping center and lots of other places, such as us walking hand-in-hand through Hyde Park and the Domain, the guys wondering how this skinny brown haired guy with glasses could have landed such a blonde bombshell.

But while Karen might have looked sexy there was a twist. Karen didn't like sex, she had never liked sex and she had no interest in having sex. We shared a bed, but it was rare for us to be intimate as husband and wife. When we did have sex, Karen would reluctantly lay flat on her back with her legs apart and stare at the ceiling, clearly wishing she was someplace else and never reaching orgasm. If I looked at her breasts, bum, pubic hair or vagina too long she would get pissed about it. About the most adventurous sex we had had was cowgirl position a handful of times but even then Karen wasn't into it.

I had made allowances for Karen's lack of sex drive early in our relationship and reasoned that there was much more to making a marriage work than sex. Previously Karen had been exhausted from working her busy marketing job and being her daughter's manager, but now Maddie had her own manager and had turned 18 and was proving to be a very independent, sensible and career-minded young woman Karen should have been able to step away, stress less and maybe her libido would improve.

This did not happen, and Karen in fact became less sexually responsive, close to frigid. Broaching the subject was something that Karen definitely did not appreciate, so I said nothing, not wanting to stir up trouble with my wife. I certainly was sexually frustrated, and given how much I loved Maddie, how pretty she was and that she was obviously Karen's daughter and looked like her mother, I began to lose my sexual attraction towards my wife and feel it for my teenage stepdaughter instead. I tried telling myself that at first this was nonsense and that I could not be having romantic thoughts about Maddie, but in the end had to face the truth that I had a crush on Maddie, feeling that warm feeling of desire whenever the teenager passed by.

It was all ridiculous of course, I could never be intimate with Maddie, it was wrong on every level and about as likely as likely to happen as me paying a visit to the Moon. Yet still I kept right on doing it. Like right now, as I took my stepdaughter's blue knickers with yellow flowers and sniffed the saddle absorbing the scents of her fanny and her bum like I had done with her white knickers with cartoon frogs and her pink knickers with cartoon unicorns ...

*

All evidence of my voyeurism with my stepdaughter's bras and panties had long gone by the time the stepdaughter herself returned to the house. Maddie's knickers and bra were back where they belonged, in her dirty clothes hamper and the Maddie Lee doll and music videos were long since packed away. All there was to see was me working on some paperwork as I should have been doing all along.

I heard Maddie's car pull in and park in the garage. Maddie had recently purchased a new car - a very nice one and why not given the money was rolling in from her pop career - and I heard the doors open and close and two voices, those of Maddie and her close friend Aaron.

The teenagers entered the house and I went to greet them. As it was a warm day in Sydney today, Maddie was dressed in a pink short sleeved blouse, a short loose pink flowery skirt and white sandals on her feet. Maddie pushed her sunglasses back off her pretty face onto the top of her head, and gave me a friendly smile and wave.

"Hi Robert, how was your day?" she asked, in her usual bubbly and peppy manner.

"Oh pretty good thanks Maddie, I had patients who would open their mouths this morning and had an early finish so I can't complain," I said, trying not to look at my stepdaughter's hot teenage body while having unnatural thoughts about her, laughing along with the teens about dental patients who won't open their mouths. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Yes, pretty good we were at the recording studio most of it," said Maddie. I noticed my stepdaughter discretely adjust her knickers through her skirt, this simple act turning me on no end.

"How are you Aaron?" I asked Maddie's friend. Aaron, 18 turning 19 this year like Maddie, was tall, handsome and slim with brown hair and brown eyes. He and Maddie had been friends since early childhood having met at dance school and he was a really nice boy. They were platonic friends, there was never anything more between them and despite her good looks Maddie didn't have a boyfriend at the moment, probably because she was so busy all the time.

Aaron was the lead dancer in all of Maddie Lee's music videos and at her shows and concerts and was he ever a good dancer. Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly or Donald O'Connor level good. He might well end up performing in shows in London's West End or on Broadway in New York he was that good.

"Oh um, yeah, good thanks, I guess Robert," Aaron said, looking a bit distracted.

I laughed. "You don't seem too sure, Aaron."

Maddie giggled. "Aaron got some fan mail from his favorite fan again today so he's a bit on edge. Well, it came to me but it was about Aaron."

Aaron laughed and gently pushed Maddie on her shoulder. "Yeah you can laugh Maddie, you aren't the one who gets fan mail from a guy who calls himself Mr. Poof-Poof."

"Him again?" I asked.

Since becoming famous one of the things Maddie had to work with was attention from fans. Sometimes these fans could be interesting to term it mildly. Girls could get overly excited when seeing Maddie in person or when writing fan mail to her. Maddie had shown me some of the more interesting letters and some of the girls who wrote them should definitely have been paying more attention in English to things such as grammar, punctuation, paragraphs AND NOT WRITING ONE'S ENTIRE LETTER IN CAPITALS.

Boy fans however proved more interesting at times. In November Maddie and company had done a couple of concerts in Darwin, and one teenage boy had completely lost his head, maybe due to the tropical Northern Territory heat and rushed onto the stage mid song to dance with Maddie and her team.

Then there were letters written in by teenage boys. One Maddie showed me was from Hobart in Tasmania and the boy who wrote it was saying that he had a sister who looked like Maddie Lee, and while his sister was hot Maddie Lee was even hotter. Maybe there was something in those Tasmanian jokes after all, or perhaps the boy had just gotten into his parents liquor cabinet when he wrote it?

Aaron handed me the envelope containing the latest letter from this mysterious Mr. Poof-Poof and my eyes went wide. Mr. Poof-Poof as this pseudonym suggested was not overly interested in Maddie Lee, but rather her lead male dancer Aaron. Mr. Poof-Poof had made the mistake of thinking that Aaron was homosexual but he was not gay at all, not that I think Mr. Poof-Poof would have cared had he known the truth. The other Mr. Poof-Poof letters were addressed to Aaron in person and were explicit to state it mildly, but this one which was written in pink glitter pen was addressed to Maddie and was about how lucky she was getting to work with Aaron.

"Mr. Poof-Poof doesn't believe in keeping things to himself, does he?" I asked, my eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets and knocking my glasses off my face as I read about some of the things Mr. Poof-Poof wanted to do with Aaron or to be more accurate, to Aaron. These included having the power to become invisible so he could watch Aaron in the shower; inserting a hot dog wiener up Aaron's rectum before extricating it, putting it in a bun covered with a mayonnaise-like substance of Mr. Poof-Poof's own making then eating it; and perhaps most bizarrely, wanting to hook Aaron up to a milking machine.

"No, and every time I go out I worry that he might be lurking around the corner waiting to get me," said Aaron.

"I wouldn't worry too much Aaron, Mr. Poof-Poof clearly lives in Perth," I said, indicating the Perth postmark on the envelope with previous Mr. Poof-Poof letters also posted in Perth. I returned the letter which ended 'Love and Kisses from Mr. Poof-Poof' and accompanied by love-hearts, X-kisses and two circles with arrows intertwined to its envelope and handed it back to Maddie. "Western Australia is a long way away, it's not like Mr. Poof-Poof is from Wollongong, Newcastle or Gosford."

"Perth's only four hours away on a plane, he could jump on one at Perth Airport and be here in less than half a day," said Aaron. "And then he can hire a van, stalk me and attach me to a milking machine like he planned. He might already have flown across today, he's probably hiding out in some motel in Campbelltown planning his move."

"I don't think so but even if this Mr. Poof-Poof character was in Sydney have you ever tried driving from Campbelltown to Northern Sydney?" I asked. "He'd probably get stuck in traffic near the Harbour Bridge, decide this is all too much effort, go to the airport and fly back to Perth."

"I hope so," said Aaron, still looking paranoid.

Maddie giggled and put her arm around her friend. "Don't worry Aaron, we'll keep a watch out for suspicious vans tomorrow just in case." She then turned around as our pet cat Oscar, a pure black cat meandered into the room to rub around Maddie's legs, Maddie being Oscar's favorite person.

"Oh hi Oscar, how are you today?" Maddie asked, bending over to stroke and make a fuss of the cat which meowed at her touch.

Aaron also bent over to stroke Oscar. He had his back to me but no doubt his weird admirer Mr. Poof-Poof would have liked the view. From my angle, I had a pretty good view of two pussies. One was Oscar of course, the other pussy was more personal and private.

Bent over and wearing such a short skirt, this garment had ridden up and totally exposed Maddie's hot teenage arse, covered in white bikini-style panties with pink and purple flowers. I knew these knickers well, I had smelled them many times in the past. The flowery knickers made Maddie's bum look pretty good, but between her legs the view was even better, and I could see the shape of her vagina in the cotton panties.

123456...9