Secret Sex with My Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then watched wide-eyed as Maddie unwrapped her new napkin from the packet, removed the adhesive strip and wing tabs and pressed it into her clean white panties before pulling them up, adjusting the pad so it was nice and comfortable around her pussy and in the right place to catch her menstrual blood during the night. She then put on her over-sized tee-shirt and picked up her other panties and removed the blood-stained and very smelly period pad, folding up her used feminine hygiene product and placing it into the sanitary bag, the teenager taking it out to the wheelie bin as I changed into my boxer shorts for bed.

Maddie and I brushed our teeth and Maddie swallowed some period pain tablets to help her with her cramps, the pills coming from a white packet with pink font and a circle with a cross underneath. Getting into bed, Maddie and I made ourselves comfortable, me feeling Maddie's bare feet against mine.

After five minutes or so, Maddie said, "Robert I'm feeling a bit crampy and hormonal, could you please cuddle me and stroke and kiss my hair so I feel better?"

"Of course I will Maddie," I said, rolling over and embracing her, stroking and kissing her hair and generally making a fuss of the menstruating Maddie until she relaxed and fell asleep in my arms.

As I began to drift off to sleep too, I thought about my current situation. I was married to a beautiful but frigid woman and had developed a crush on her 18-year-old daughter who just happened to be a famous teen popstar. This had started as voyeurism on my part, but now we were secret lovers and we had just had period sex something I never dreamed of doing in a million years.

It was a delicate situation for sure, and nobody who looked at our ordinary Sydney suburban house would have guessed what was going on. Nor would any of the fans of clean cut teenage popstar and actress Maddie Lee know about her wild sexual side.

I had no idea where this situation would lead, but as long as nobody else especially Karen found out, things were pretty good. What sort of long-term future this had I was not sure, no doubt there were all sorts of twists and turns ahead in the year 2001. Maddie would find her independence, spread her wings and leave home and why not, she was making a ton of money and her star was rising. She would hopefully marry a really great guy and have kids.

But in the meantime, my stepdaughter and I would definitely enjoy our alone time together and I fell asleep sniffing the hair conditioner on Maddie's beautiful blonde hair looking forward to more secret fun tomorrow ...

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

1...456789