Secret Sex with My Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie looked up from her reading. "Night Robert!" she called out, giving me a wave, a smile on her pretty face.

I returned the wave and smile. "Night Maddie!" I called back, before going to my bedroom and getting into bed beside Karen, whose rigid body language when I touched her arm indicated that there was no way I was getting it tonight. Not that this was any different, Karen and I hadn't had sex in over six weeks and my long losing streak was continuing tonight.

*

A month went by. During these four weeks, Dylan went to high school and did high school things, and outside of high school Dylan being an emo did emo things with his emo friends, while complaining about the monstrous personal sufferance he was subjected to at school by other students asking for his famous older sister's autograph. Karen went to work and did marketing and promotions things, and outside of work did stage mother things. Cocky the cockatoo did cockatoo things, and Oscar the cat did cat things.

Maddie did teenage popstar, dancer, model and actress things, and outside of this did typical teenage girl things with other teenage girls and teenage boys she was friends with. Her friend Aaron got more disturbing fan mail from Mr. Poof-Poof, making him more paranoid.

In one letter this perverted admirer said that he wanted to take Aaron into a cave and sodomize him in pitch blackness, then stick a straw up Aaron's anus and drink his own cum after reaching orgasm. Another was seemingly more normal, with Mr. Poof-Poof saying he wanted to take Aaron on a romantic picnic with some fine wine and cheese, just the two of them. However, this letter was possibly more worrying than the other one as the picnic location that Mr. Poof-Poof had chosen was the Belanglo State Forrest south west of Sydney on the Hume Highway, the same place where infamous serial killer Ivan Milat had murdered and buried his victims. Perth was the only Australian capital city I had never been to, and considering the content of these letters, probably never would in case Mr. Poof-Poof was lurking in the dark shadows somewhere, having figured that enacting his fantasies with Aaron were probably unrealistic and prowling around looking for another victim to do them with. I didn't want to be that person.

As for me, I did dentist things at work and outside of work had no sex with my wife and compensated for this sexual frustration by perving on her teenage daughter. I did all my usual tricks, from admiring her fine teenage body and bare feet and thinking about getting into her knickers and having sex with her. I listened to her showering and wished I was in there with her, washing the young girl's vagina for her.

I would spend time alone in the house looking at Maddie's underwear in her drawer, her panties and bras hanging on the clothes line to dry having gone through the washing machine and taking her pretty teen panties from the clothes hamper, sniffing the female smells of Maddie's box. During one panty sniffing session I found that Maddie had messed up a little during a visit to the toilet - she had been out for the day and possibly used a loo with poor quality toilet tissue - and had some small skid-marks on the back panel of her pretty white panties with different colored geometric shapes, me loving the sight and smell of my stepdaughter's shit on her dirty knickers. Another day Maddie had worn pantyhose, and I got my rocks off sniffing the oval-shaped crotch with fabric that allowed Maddie's fanny to breathe while she was wearing them.

My toilet and period voyeurism of my stepdaughter continued this month, and possibly more so given that Karen refused to make herself available to me once. I would stand close to the toilet door when Maddie was in there sitting on the loo with her knickers around her ankles, listening to the tinkling sounds of her pissing into the toilet. And when it was number twos, I would listen to the young girl's farts echoing in the toilet bowl each time she passed wind, the splashing sounds of her poos going into the toilet water each time she defecated, me imagining the smelly brown feces oozing out of my stepdaughter's anus, and her unwinding toilet paper and using it to wipe her poo-poos from her dirty bottom. Then when Maddie flushed the toilet, washed her hands and emerged, I would sneak in there to eagerly smell my stepdaughter's girl poo.

Maddie's monthly visitor came right on schedule - she always had very regular periods on an exact 28 day cycle - and I was in heaven being in the same house as my menstruating stepdaughter. It was a good month for my voyeurism too. In addition to going through the wheelie bin, extricating the feminine waste bags and sniffing the massive dark red blood stains that smelled both fishy and feminine on Maddie's used pads and tampons, she had a menstrual mishap on a pair of apricot-colored knickers and I got to see her blood-soaked panties soaking in cold water. I even got turned on by looking at the peel-back adhesive strips and wrappings from Maddie's napkins which she disposed of with her soiled feminine hygiene products.

Another morning Maddie had menstrual cramps and was lying on her bed barefoot wearing an oversized tee-shirt of her panties with a hot water bottle on her tummy to ease her period pain. She had fallen back to sleep and her legs had drifted open in her slumber, allowing me to see between her legs and her blue knickers, the shape of the teenager's pad visible in the crotch, the napkin's wings that held in place to her underwear also very visible.

There was another day when Maddie had just been to the toilet for a crap and was talking to a female friend on the phone afterwards. I listened into the private girls' conversation, Maddie saying that she had just done a massive period poo when she was on the toilet, which I understood were large clots of menstrual blood passed from one's vagina. I wished I could have looked into the toilet bowl and seen my stepdaughter's period poos that had come out of her front bottom and the regular poos that had come out of her back bottom for myself, but of course I could not. All I could do was sniff the aftermath of my teenager stepdaughter pooing on the toilet while on her period, the smell of shit and menses overwhelming around the lavatory.

Also occurring this month was an incident where I was pulling up some weeds around the corner and Maddie came outside. Obviously thinking she was alone, the young girl farted hard into her period pad, with me close enough to hear her fart bubbling in her menstrual blood as it went along the cover of her pad and into her vagina, before being expelled from her fanny flaps.

Completely unaware that I had heard her farting, my stepdaughter went back inside. I could smell the aftermath of Maddie passing gas, and thought about how many adoring Maddie Lee fans both male and female would be shocked and dismayed if they knew that the pretty young popstar did fart, and that her period farts smelled about as bad as a dumpster fire or the emissions of a sulphur processing plant. I should have been put off by this, but instead I wished that I was my teenage stepdaughter's period pad, attached to her knickers and between her legs and that she was bleeding and farting into me.

*

At the end of the four weeks was the school holidays and for Karen and Dylan this meant a trip to Adelaide to see Karen's parents and her brother Tim, Tim's wife and their own teenage kids, a son and daughter. They were flying out Saturday morning and returning on the following Monday afternoon, so nine nights away. Maddie and I were unable to go and had to stay in Sydney.

I was a bit sad about this as I loved Adelaide and despite the complete lack of sexual chemistry between my wife and I that had led to me becoming a voyeur of her teenage daughter, got along well with Karen's family. At work we were really busy and I couldn't get the time off. A female dentist who was part of the practice went on maternity leave and both locums had been an abject failure. One was a man in his mid-50s whose manner was so abrasive we had to let him go after just two weeks. The other was a man from overseas who took a 'hands on' approach with the female receptionists and dental hygienists and we were worried he might try these tricks on a pretty female patient and this would end up in a lawsuit or a complaint to the police. So he was dismissed too and we were left picking up the slack until another locum could be found. So far it wasn't promising, with us interviewing a woman with bright purple hair, visible tattoos in abundance and piercings to the face. Um, no thank you.

Maddie couldn't go to Adelaide either because she had filming commitments in Sydney for a new movie which she had been cast in. Aaron had also been cast in a small role in the movie. Maddie was of course delighted by her part in the film, but was a bit regretful about not being able to go and see her mother's family in South Australia.

Karen with her A type personality got herself stressed about being away from work and things therefore being out of her control, however Dylan seemed to be really looking forward to the trip to Adelaide. This should have been a good thing, but the problem was that Dylan's cousin Elisa who was 16 like him had also become an emo, her long black hair styled with a prominent fringe and wearing the same dark clothes. This didn't impress Tim, his wife or the younger son, but Dylan and Elisa spent hours chatting online about emo things. Now they could spend ten days together doing even more things that emo kids do.

Dylan and Karen's flight to Adelaide was leaving early on Saturday morning so Maddie and I drove them to the airport to catch their flight.

"Are you sure you'll be okay on the film set this week? Remember I'm just a phone call away," said Karen, stressing as usual as they went to the gate.

Maddie smiled reassuringly. "Relax Mum, I'll be fine. I'm so sorry I can't come to Adelaide but give my love to Grandma, Grandpa and everyone else and I'll be there in May for some concerts so I'll see them then." She turned to and hugged her brother. "Have a great holiday, Dylan, I'll miss you."

"Yeah," Dylan said with a vacant look on his face, clearly counting down the hours until he got to hang out with his emo cousin in South Australia.

"Bye Dylan," I said to my disinterested stepson. "Have a great holiday, sweetheart," I said to Karen, giving my wife a hug. She went stiff in my embrace, clearly not liking my touch. It was the same in bed last night. I thought that Karen might have made herself available to me given she would be away nine days, but she did not and we might as well have had the Berlin Wall between us in bed.

Karen and Dylan went into the queue with their boarding passes and Maddie and I waved them off as they walked through the gate and to board their flight. Maddie and I went to one of the many cafes at Sydney Airport and got some coffee, sitting and watching the busy runways and planes coming in and taking off.

"I'm so proud of you getting that role in that movie, it's such a great opportunity," I said as we talked.

Maddie, this morning dressed in a short blue summer dress, with her long blonde hair back in a ponytail with a matching turquoise ribbon and white sandals on her pretty feet that made her look absolutely delicious, was modest as usual. "I'm really happy to have gotten the part, but it's a small sort of role as a singer on the boat, I'm only in the first part of the movie filmed in Sydney. I'm so happy for Aaron and our friend Natalie, getting roles in the movie too."

"A movie role is a movie role, you're too modest Maddie," I said. "And it sounds such an interesting movie too. I can't wait to see it when it comes out in the cinemas."

I wasn't exaggerating. Even if Maddie wasn't my stepdaughter and my secret celebrity crush rolled into one and I had scarcely heard of the talented young performer Maddie Lee, then I would have gone to see the movie anyway.

It had such a cool concept, a large pleasure boat sets off for a cruise from Circular Quay on a Saturday evening with a large wedding reception on board, only to vanish completely somewhere near Sydney Heads. Then the abandoned boat is inexplicably found drifting off Brisbane in Queensland with no sign of anything having gone wrong, and two wedding guest passengers found hundreds of miles away on a beach in Victoria with no memory of how they got there or of anything since the wedding reception on Sydney Harbour, and everyone else aboard lost forever. It was sort of a cross between the vanishing of the luxury yacht the Patanella off New South Wales in 1988 and the great maritime mystery the Marie Celeste from 1872.

"I take it you don't make it?" I laughed.

Maddie giggled. "I can't tell you that, I don't want to give the story away."

"What parts are Aaron and Natalie playing?" I asked.

"They're playing wedding guests, two really good dancers who are enjoying themselves on the dance floor before things turn pear-shaped."

"I wonder how many times Aaron's admirer from Perth will see the movie when it gets released?"

Maddie laughed. "Mr. Poof-Poof? Probably about 50 times in the first week, 45 times in the second."

We looked out the large window to see the Adelaide plane back out of its position and taxi out to the runway. The plane drove along to get into position and wait for its clearance from the control tower to depart. This took place a few minutes later, the airliner surging along the runway gaining speed and momentum before taking to the sky, the wheels ascending and the jet soaring skywards, circling over Botany Bay before turning southwestwards to the flight path for South Australia, one of the many aeroplanes to fly over Newtown every day.

"Well there goes your Mum and brother," I said. "I hope they have a good time."

"Me too," said Maddie.

Another plane had just arrived from Perth on the early morning flight, and now the passengers were disembarking. Maddie looked at them and said, "Hey Robert, lucky Aaron's not here he'd probably be obsessing over which of them might be Mr. Poof-Poof."

I laughed. "Yeah, he probably would."

We continued to make our way out of the airport, our progress halted by some overly excited girls in their early teens who were waiting to board a flight to Melbourne and could not believe that their favorite Aussie popstar Maddie Lee was there in the airport with them. Maddie of course was very gracious and accommodating, signing autographs and wishing them all the best for their flight back home to Victoria.

On the rest of the fine and sunny Saturday, Maddie and I did the shopping and some chores around the house like a normal stepfather and stepdaughter, before Maddie went out to have tea with her father, step mother and step/half siblings at a restaurant in Rose Bay. I don't think Maddie was that keen to go given her father wasn't her favorite person in the world, but she sort of went out of obligation. I wished she hadn't gone out as she was good company, and with Karen and Dylan in Adelaide I felt kind of lonely at home on Saturday night watching television and eating microwaved pasta, with only the cat and the cockatoo to keep me company.

Sunday saw Maddie head out early for brunch with her friends at a café in Randwick, the teenager dressed in a pink blouse, pink leggings, pink hat and pink flat heeled shoes. I happened to see Maddie's bra strap and it was pink, and when she leaned forward to stroke her cat and her leggings rode down I saw the top of her knickers and guess what color they were? Pink. My stepdaughter sure was pretty in pink today. Maddie carried her bathers and a towel in a bag, as the group of friends planned to go to Manly beach in the afternoon.

My day was less fun, Sunday lunch at the old family home in Chatswood with my parents and older sister and her husband. My younger brother Chris had gone out antiquing with his boyfriend and two other gay couples they were friends with and as it was a Sunday my younger sister had nun commitments at the church. The problem was that with my parents they were very old fashioned food wise and if it wasn't meat and three vegetables, stew, chops and sausages or cold meat and salad, then they didn't want to know about it. Even Chinese food like sweet and sour pork or honey chicken, or Italian dishes like spaghetti Bolognese, lasagna or pizza were too exotic for their tastes. Herbs and spices in cooking were limited to salt and pepper only.

I sat bored at the table in my parents' house with my sister and brother-in-law who clearly didn't want to be there, and when I referenced Maddie and Dylan as being their grandchildren my parents did that eye-roll in unison as always and said how they wished they had grandchildren here now. Given how Elizabeth and her husband always wanted kids but couldn't have them, it was pretty insensitive and I was happy to finally go on my way mid-afternoon.

That evening, young Maddie sat barefoot doing her toenails, a simple act but with me having a foot fetish the sight of the young girl fixing the polish on her perfect teenage toes was heaven on earth to me. Also heaven was seeing my barefoot stepdaughter bending over in the kitchen later that evening just before bed and her oversized tee-shirt riding up to show that she was wearing her pretty white knickers with cartoon cats tonight, the cute pussy cat print cotton fabric covering the teenager's pussy.

Monday morning dawned bright and sunny over Sydney, and I had work and Maddie her first day of filming on the film and this was in the city. "Have a great day and good luck," I said as Maddie got into her car, wearing a tee-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that accentuated her great teenage body.

My stepdaughter laughed in response. "Robert, you don't say 'good luck' to an actor, you say 'break a leg.'"

"Okay then, break a leg Maddie," I said, laughing along with the teenager.

I had an ordinary day at work on Monday, came back home and watched TV after eating dinner, Maddie mainly doing teenage girl things and talking to her girlfriends on her mobile phone during this time. Karen called in the evening to say hello from Adelaide, talking to both Maddie and I. She also called Dylan over to talk to both his older sister and I, but I don't think he was overly keen to talk to either of us and our conversation consisted of me asking my stepson questions and Dylan giving me one word answers. Maddie seemed to have the same sort of reaction from her younger sibling.

"Sometimes I think that younger brother of mine has a vocabulary of three words," said Maddie. "Yeah, nah and dunno."

I laughed. "You had the same thing? I thought it was just me."

Tuesday dawned a humid and overcast day over Sydney, and I had to go to a dentistry seminar in Woolloomooloo, which wasn't too far from where Maddie was filming for the day. So I offered to give her a lift and save on taking two cars into the city.

"Thanks Robert," said Maddie, gratefully accepting the lift and we drove in over the busy Harbour Bridge and looking at the Opera House, the city of Sydney getting moving for the day, lots of activity on the harbor.

"Thanks again, Robert," said Maddie, as I dropped her off at the filming location.

"My pleasure Maddie," I said. This was understating it considerably. I watched Maddie's hot teenage body as she made her way to the filming location. The young girl was dressed simply enough in a white polo-neck shirt, a pair of three-quarter length cargo pants and white sneakers and white socks on her feet, but these clothes really worked for her. Some early morning breeze from Sydney Harbour blew through Maddie's long blonde hair as she vanished from sight.

Driving over to Woolloomooloo, an inner-city suburb which like The Rocks, Darlinghurst, Surrey Hills and Kings Cross had been gentrified over recent years and attended my seminar, although it was hard to concentrate at times, as I kept fantasizing about my stepdaughter all day.

123456...9