All Comments on 'Secret Silence'

by drewwils

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well crafted. A lot themes treated well in very few words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even though your story was brief . . .

it was well written with ample descriptions. I can't think of any reason for additional chapters, but another of your stories would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

What a great job writing. I look forward to more stories from you. Very sensual :))

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
GREAT FIRST STORY!

The title says it all. You have done a very good job and I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
War

Good for something

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ditto -- a good read!

Thanks for writing -- it was a great war-time love story. Now that they can love without fear of interruption, you can give more details. Does Jack mature for his age, perhaps a bit of chest hair, hair on his abs and legs? That can be quite sexy on a guy, and Elizabeth can be thrilled by her touching his hairy parts too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a beautiful and moving account of son into mom loving

I love the author's description of the mother's feelings as her boy's precious penis enters the same vagina he came out of, where his penis belongs, now and always. The writer, Andrew, states that "Loving relationships between family members are the most pure of connections," especially sexual connections, and most especially the sexual coming together of a loving boy and his loving mom. For 18 year old Jack, nothing can ever compare with having his penis up inside his mother, up to his young balls. For his mother, no joy can equal that of having her darling baby boy back up where he started out. When Jack blows his balls and splatters his rich creamy semen all over the tender pink walls of his own mother's cunt, they both know that that's the best life has to offer.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Eh

Was just eh. Lacked the intensity I look for in stories. ***

Bantam57Bantam57almost 9 years ago
Good and sensitive

Waiting for Chapter 2 ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hate to Spoil it

At 18 and in 1940-41, he's about to get drafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great tale

Thank you for a sexy story of a mother discovering that her son is a better sexual partner than her abusive old husband. This son loves his mother and is lucky enough to cross that taboo frontier and have mommy give him the ultimate act of love by allowing him the taboo pleasure of incest. Mommy will stroke his cock, suck his cock, and best of all allow him to re-enter her womb by pistoning his manhood between her mature thighs, groaing in sheer pleasure, and ending by grunting his orgasm into mommys womb. Mommy is addicted to her orgasms as well as she slide into bed with her son and spreads her thighs for her own sons baby maker. I wonder if mommys belly will swell with the evidence of her son's love before he is drafted and sent to war. I hope junior gets to take leave each year to give mommy another love child, after all mommy' biological clock is ticking. Great read that got me rock hard.

WickedinsideWickedinsideover 8 years ago
Evocative

Nice story! Well written, good mix of sex and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story! There is no taboo during war time.

You need to console and comfort each other. What a better way to take a quick vacation from the war with a trip to orgasm land. It might be the last fuck you get, so make it good, and do it often!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Under special circumstances mother and son need each other. Masterfully crafted with wonderful details of emotions.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

Where do they go with their relationship from here? Does he get to see her naked in the daylight as they make love. Does he knock her up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrewwils@drewwils
104 Followers
Lover of erotic writing, mostly around the forbidden and taboo. I like it when people paint simple pictures in words. Less is more. That lets the reader fill in the blanks. What is it that has led these people to this place? This is the purest and most beautiful love. This ...