Secret Sins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

By the time they're both fingering Rene's clitoris, I'm rubbing harder, my breath heavier as my chest heaves. Rene invites Raven up to suck on her boobs and, as she starts licking Rene's nipples while Chelsea finger fucks her pussy, I pressed at my own love hole, closing my thighs for a moment in ever building pleasure. I wanted so badly to stick my hand right down the front of my panties, flick myself and plunge my middle finger up inside until I came, but the part I was waiting for hadn't come yet, and I knew my orgasm would be that much better if I waited for it. The timing had to be just right.

Finally, she has them stop, making her two sex slaves stand to begin removing each other's clothes. Chelsea wasn't wearing a bra under her top, but Raven's big boobs were held by a white bra similar to the one I was wearing and, as Chelsea helped her out of it, I pulled the cups of mine down, spilling my boobs so I could tug at my erected nipples as they got to their knees on the floor where they proceeded to lower each other's skirts. They were both wearing white panties and they looked so good in them as they caressed each other's bodies, finally pulling each other's panties down and off as I struggled to somehow hold back.

When Raven, in what is probably her character's first lesbian experience, started licking Chelsea's nipple, Rene started rubbing her pussy, and I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer. Still, I managed to wait until Raven was licking Chelsea's pussy until I finally slipped my hand down my panties.

"Ohhh, yesss!" I sighed, rubbing my clitoris directly as I watched Rene caress Raven's bare ass, which also had a tan line that turned me on all the more.

I was so close, it was torture, now teasing the very opening of my pussy with my middle fingertip as Rene licked Raven's anus, waiting... waiting...

Finally, I got what I was waiting so patiently for, the part where Chelsea lays on her back and Raven gets right on top of her in a perfectly filthy, lesbian sixty-nine. There's always been something about the sixty-nine position that I just love, and this scene is still one of my favourites. When Rene began stroking Raven's anus, her wonderfully sleazy voice instructing while Chelsea happily licked Raven's clitoris, I bucked hard, gasping as my eyes rolled. With my mouth wide open, finger inserted as far up my pussy as I could get it, I humped my hand, gyrating to the beginning throws of a powerful orgasm. I could hear myself crying out, could feel the laptop bouncing around on the bed as my heels dug into the sheets until I reached overload and had to pull my hand right out of my panties.

It took me a moment to start to come around again, another moment to shut the video down. There was more to it, but I'd gotten what I needed for the time being, the delirious smile of self-satisfaction fading to be replaced by the usual frown of guilt and shame, trying to block out what Jesus must have thought of that. Yet, I knew I'd be watching the rest before bed, that my hormones, only temporarily satisfied, would be back to demand more from the internet.

"Dammit."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers