Secret Sins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers

"My, my..." he approved. "What a beautiful young woman you are. Do you like to play with your pussy, Lieutenant?"

"Oooh, yeah," I moaned, adding, "I like to suck cock, too."

His breath caught in his throat at that, and I wondered if he was taking that as an offer. I also wondered if that was how I meant it as I reached around, taking the skimpy rear halves of my panties in my fingers to draw them into the soft valley of my tushie, pulling up as I moaned again.

"Oh, Major, I... I'm sooo horny... D-do you want me to pull my panties down? So you can see my-?"

"Yes!" his quick interruption croaked.

So I did, slowly dragging them down as he watched from behind, that still uniformed, inner part of my consciousness asking what in hell I was thinking as my supersexual half thrilled to what I was doing. When they were almost at the bottoms of my cheeks, I leaned over, spreading my feet even further as I pushed them down my thighs, exposing the spread lips of my wet pussy for him.

Leaving them there, trapped beneath my garters, I supported myself with one hand on the back of the chair while using my other to tickle my pubic bush, asking in a low, breathy voice, "Is your cock all nice and hard, Major Hurdle?"

"Oh, yes!" he assured.

I smiled, allowing my finger to go lower, pressing my aching clitoris as I gasped, "Oh! Oh!"

"Turn around," he ordered with a satisfying desperation in his tone.

I did, looking right at the Major as I now shamelessly stroked my clitoris right in front of him. His hand was in his fly, stroking himself off in his pants while he watched me play with myself. Needless to say, I loved that, moaning a little louder as my middle finger slipped up inside myself with a wet smacking sound, my mouth open in wanton self-pleasure as I began probing, jerking to my own filthy ministrations.

And there I was, masturbating in front of my Commanding Officer. That totally surreal impression washed over me again, a thick membrane that covered my suddenly shameless sex drive as I drove myself closer and closer to climax. He was also getting closer, and I could practically read in his eyes the same sense of disbelief that this was actually happening. I found this curious, considering how he'd instigated and manipulated the situation, but the first throes of a crashing orgasm brought these and any other thoughts to a screeching halt in my brain.

Jerking violently, I managed to keep my voice down as I made short, grunting squeals as he watched. When he whimpered, eyes rolling, I knew he was also cumming, and it only made it all the better for me, though all the harder to contain my volume.

When it was over, we just sort of looked at one another, our raging hormones having drained from our senses as we panted, collecting ourselves. Moments later, it wasn't without some discomfort that we straightened ourselves up, him zippering his fly, me pulling my panties back up to begin getting dressed.

We barely looked at each other when I left the data stick with the promised pictures on his desk, but I saw something that looked a lot like guilt when my eyes made brief contact with his. I knew the feeling but, as for myself, was surprised at only feeling a little of that all too familiar, soul crushing emotion just then.

We'd said our awkward goodbyes, and I was just touching the knob of his office door when he cleared his throat and stopped me with, "One moment, Lieutenant..."

Facing him with a smile that was as guilty as it was innocent, I marvelled inwardly at how unperturbed I actually was as I listened further.

"There's an upcoming function... tomorrow night, actually. It's our seasonal Funraiser."

"Fun-raiser?" I asked, my raised brow and tone suggesting that I may have misheard him.

"Yes," he said. "That's what we call it. It's a little fundraising event that we put on four times per year, and I think you should attend. You've been doing exceptionally well at your posting, and this could be a big opportunity for you to funnel some much needed money to the Rae Street Mission."

"Um, are you going to be there?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I mean, if you think I should, then I'll be there."

"Excellent," he replied with a satisfied smile that denied any improprieties between us before adding, "Marilyn will give you the particulars. Good day, Lieutenant."

I had to stop myself from speeding home. It wasn't as though there would be anything or anybody waiting there for me, but I was just so hyped after what I'd done in Hurdle's office that my mind and emotions were set to warp nine, and my body wanted to make the rest of the world catch up.

Arriving home alive and without any traffic tickets, I had to tone my wild grin down while getting out of the car so that the neighbours wouldn't think that Lieutenant Watts was crazy. Once inside, however, that wild grin came right back.

It was quarter past five and, as I'd expected, Donna had left for the day. Joel and his family had gone to Moosejaw for the weekend the day before but, with my help, my sexy assistant had not only finished framing in the walls of my office, but even got the drywall on them in the two days since his help. A solid interior door that Joel had contributed before he left leaned against the north wall of the front room, a new locking knob, still in its package, baseboard and trim piled beside it, but I wasn't about to tackle that stuff by myself. I wasn't even going to clean up.

I climbed the stairs to my apartment, that perma-smile still firmly in place as I dropped my valise at the top of the stairs, at the same time spying a note taped to my fridge. Moving to my Kitchenette, I took a look.

Call me. 'D'

She'd want to know how the meeting went. Before I left that afternoon, I think she was more excited about it than I was, going through my lingerie collection until she found the black Merrywidow and the bright red panties to go with it. She called it my 'other uniform' and watched me putting it on with gleeful eyes, telling me that if it weren't for the fact that there was something she'd had to take care of that evening, she'd stay and wait for me to return so she could get all the juicy details in person.

I poured a nice, tall glass of orange juice for myself and brought it back to the sectional, placing it on the coffee table before retrieving my smartphone from the valise. Cuddled in the corner of my sectional, I was about to call her when the reality of what I'd just done finally hit me.

I suppose I should have known the high wouldn't last forever, was surprised that it lasted as long as it had as I sat there, lower jaw sagging in personal shock at the fact that I'd just masturbated in front of my boss.

"Oh my... shhhit!"

But a sliver of my smile remained. What was somehow worse was the fact that I still didn't really feel that much guilt, but only shock and shame at my behaviour. I know I should have been relieved, considering how bad my personal guilt trips could be, but it bothered me because it could only mean that I was becoming accustomed to this type of carnal behaviour, behaviour that was very unbefitting of a Salvation Army Officer.

"I've got to stop this," I told myself in the quiet of my living room. "This... this is not me, and I've got to... Oh my God... I told him that I like to suck cock!"

I clamped my hand over my mouth as though there was someone there who could have heard my admission, staring wide eyed out my picture window at the gathering clouds on the horizon. But, as horrified as I was at my inexplicable, latent behaviour, a demented giggle filtered through my fingers.

Getting back to my feet, I walked quickly to the stairs, descended to the main level and practically scampered to the kitchen. There, in the freezer, was what I expected to find, the bottle of vodka that the drink Donna had given me the day before had come from.

Before that day, I'd never had a drink in my life. I suppose I can contribute this to my parents and their example of total abstinence, or possibly the many first hand examples that I've seen over the years of how the stuff ruins people's lives. So, not having been in the habit of drowning my issues in the stuff, I nonetheless wanted- needed- that light feeling I now knew it offered. For the sake of my own sanity, I needed more giggle than horror.

I returned upstairs with the bottle, a quart that looked mostly full, the red Smirnoff cap and label against the clear liquid aesthetically pleasing in some way. The first thing I did when I got upstairs was to head straight to my bedroom where I stripped out of my clothes, including my hat. Letting my hair down, I made my way back out to the kitchenette in my merrywidow and red panties, shoulder straps falling to my elbows once again, to make myself the second alcoholic drink of my life. I took it back to the cozy corner of my sectional, boobs hanging out, and curled up there with it, once again gazing out my window while my most latent inexcusable behaviour in the Major's office tied tight knots in my stomach, even while forcing an excited little smile to my lips.

What was happening to me?

By the time I brought the second drink to my cozy corner, my stomach had settled, giving ground to my excited little smile, and I could personally attest to the mental healing properties of the time honoured medicine known as 'the screwdriver'.

I called Donna, mindlessly playing with my nipples while relating what had happened at the Waterston Centre earlier that day to her waiting ear. Needless to say, she loved it, was completely blown away by it, especially the part where I told Hurdle that I like sucking cock. Thanks to the vodka, I could giggle at her reaction, reassured by it while the woman in uniform was effectively gagged, imprisoned somewhere within the confines of a Smirnoff bottle, pounding her fists against the unyielding plastic to get out before it was too late.

By the time I got off the phone, I was horny. Donna seemed to always have that effect on me, and I knew that the alcohol was amplifying that effect. I got up, mixing a third drink to take to the bathroom, noticing that I was staggering just a little on my way there. Looking at myself in the mirror above the sink, my nice big boobs proudly out and on full display, I grinned at the sight before me, the same sight that Major Hurdle had grown his cock with earlier that day.

"I'm a durdy girl... (Giggle!)"

I closed the door and began running the hot water for a bath. Hot baths, like always sleeping under the covers, was a habit one got used to when one lived in Iqaluit for too long, and the humid heat outside was of no matter.

I thought of that, about my parents and where their convictions had gotten them opposed to my early successes to date. Well knowing why the Major wanted pictures, I could hardly wait for the next issue of Salvationist, wondering if my little ghetto Mission would be featured in it, or the next issue. Pouring a generous amount of bubble bath into the tub, I tried to imagine how the article would be written up and how close to the front cover it would be, how the pics would be arranged.

Thinking of those awesome pics, I smiled, leaving the steam filled bathroom to return to the front room. Smartphone in hand, I went back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. After checking the water level, I opened my picture gallery to preview the pics that would soon let everyone know that Lieutenant Tara Watts wasn't just another pretty face.

And there she was, smiling happily between the Rahmans, my first converts. I couldn't get over how perfect the picture looked with the light quality, the rough cross of two-by-four against the stark wall. It made me look like some brave missionary who'd gone off to some foreign land to win souls for Christ. A true spiritual crusader.

Swiping a finger across the screen, I went back to the shot where Donna and I were posing in the front yard with the Bennetts, three of whom I'd actually had sex with. My heart sped up in remembrance of how much I enjoyed stroking Darren's cock, watching his sister suck on it, not to mention sucking his father's until he came right in my mouth.

And Donna, God bless her, looked perfect. Her smile and sexy, yet decent attire in the picture would help to put such a 'Today's Salvation Army' face on my efforts. And those beautiful eyes...

Recalling how even the Major had mentioned them, I enlarged the shot, moving it around and enlarging again to zoom in on her pretty face. Oddly enough, her eyes didn't quite come across in the picture. Yes, they were bright hazel, that almost golden colour that so strikingly offset her beautiful, thick black hair, but they lacked their true, striking presence in the picture.

Looking closer, I noticed something else about them instead. Despite their bright colour, they were somehow dark. It was as though they were being back shadowed by her pupils. I zoomed closer, the high quality of my phone's camera not pixelating out as I peered into them.

They were black. Yes, they were still that beautiful shade of bright hazel, but they were somehow also black, and held no expression whatsoever. Two black holes that led straight to the very deepest pits of Hell.

I jerked, letting go of my phone as though it were a poisonous snake. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and creeping tingles of fear raced down my back. I was so shocked, so suddenly frightened by what I'd seen that I barely registered the sight of my smartphone bouncing off the edge of the tub before disappearing beneath the thick layer of bubbles with a "puloop!"

"Shit!"

I stopped myself just before plunging my hand into the depths of the tub's water. The steam that filled the little bathroom at that point was a pretty good indicator as to how hot that water would be, and it wasn't as though I could have saved my phone with the three second rule anyway.

"Shit!" I repeated, hurriedly turning the hot water off in favour of the cold.

I waited impatiently, testing the water every fifteen seconds until the temperature was just bearable enough to begin searching beneath the bubbles with my hand.

When I found it, swiping bubbles away from the black screen, I pressed the oblong button on the front and wasn't surprised to see nothing happen.

"Dammit!" I hissed.

Quickly removing the rubberized impact protector, I then removed the back panel, and then the battery. I dried the battery with a towel and buffed the exposed innards of the phone as well as I could before I began vigorously shaking it, trying to shake out as much water as I could until it slipped from my fingers, smashed against the edge of the tub and sprayed several parts of itself right back into the water.

Closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath, letting it out in a long, resigned sigh before saying, "For the love of God..."

I said nothing more, opening my eyes to look at the bubbles in defeat, the cold water faucet still driving water until I turned it off. There was no need to hurry as I scooped out the pieces, a broken electrical board, a shattered screen and other unidentifiable bits until I was reasonably sure I wouldn't cut myself.

Tossing it all into the garbage, and without even removing my lingerie, I stepped into the tub, sitting down in its glorious, hot depth. I took a large gulp of my screwdriver before soaking my facecloth in the hot water, then covering my face with it, closing my eyes and settling back to relax in the embrace of the wonderful heat.

Outside, a loud crack of thunder preceded a sudden downpour, the roaring rain on the roof above me loud enough to drown out the rest of the world. I listened, allowing it, the vodka and the heat surrounding every inch of my body to blot out all my latent, excitingly wrong behaviour and even Donna's hellish eyes.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,257 Followers