Secret Sins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

As Mr. Success got to his knees, aligning his banana to my slit, I squirmed and moaned, watching with a drunkenly slack jaw when his cockhead pushed in between my wet pussy lips.

"Uhhhhhh...!" I commented as he pushed himself all the way in with a satisfied grunt. "Uhhhhh?! Ohhh my gaaaawd?!"

Grabbing me by my thighs, he jerked me closer, getting another inch up inside me as I was forced to slouch deeper on the couch. Then he started screwing me again as I watched his cock slide in and out, in and out, lower jaw still hanging as I moaned unwanted pleasure for the enjoyment of the onlookers around the couch.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhh! Oh my god! Oh,ohh, ohhh-h my gu-gaa-awd!"

Any resistance I'd had left in me melted as I watched this act along with everyone else. They'd turned me into nothing more than a wanton slut, and I soon had the chance to prove it when Mrs. Success straddled my face. Holding the front of her dress aloft so I could see her naked, completely shaved, glistening wet sex, I only hesitated a moment before I began licking her erect clitoris. The crowd's cheering renewed and I thrilled to the way she bucked against my face, the taste of her honey pot and the sound of her throaty moans. Looking up at her, I watched her watch me, thrilling to the sight of someone, possibly her husband, opening her dress up at the back to allow the bodice to fall, exhibiting a perky pair of boobs in a little black bra.

Whoever it was who'd been holding my hands had let go of them, likely seeing that I'd gotten religion, and this allowed me to grab her orbs, kneading and gently squeezing as I felt another orgasm beginning to work up. Her husband was moaning longer and louder, fucking me faster and harder as I licked and sucked his horny wife's clitoris. Grabbing the cups of her bra, I Roughly pulled it down, its fragile straps giving way and allowing my hands free access to her augmented chest.

Other hands joined mine, groping her upper body as her eyes closed, her crotch grinding my mouth for more and more of the forbidden attention it was giving her. I'm not even sure she knew how the onlookers were taking advantage as her groans became louder, more urgent, and mine became desperate wails. When she suddenly stiffened, ejaculating a thick spray in my face with a shriek, the crowd again cheered, clapping and whistling as I kept licking her to a frothing, sexual frenzy on my face.

At that moment, a spurting splash of sticky jism from behind the couch laced the front of her black dress, just below her exposed boobs. She didn't seem to notice this, neither the next few shots that got her lower abdomen and my face. I watched it running down to me, only hesitating a moment before moving my tongue to where her pubic bush would have been if she weren't shaved to lick that up too.

Two men lifted her off and away in time for me to watch Mr. Success shudder and yell out as he began spraying the insides of my pussy with his seed. It was the first time I'd ever felt this, and I'll never forget the unique and incredible sensation of it. His cock throbbed with every shot, and I was so close to orgasm that I couldn't even think, only watch as his jerky pumping began to slow.

Mrs. Success was hurriedly placed on her knees beside me on the couch, her dress and bra gone to leave her completely naked, save for her black, high heeled shoes dangling over the edge of the seat cushion. I watched as a man positioned himself behind her, his long, curved tool poised to penetrate from behind as her husband had first done to me. She put up no resistance whatsoever when he did exactly that, and I watched with great interest as she widened her knees, eyelids fluttering. It seemed to take her cognitive abilities a moment to register the appearance of another, even bigger cock that had suddenly appeared in front of her but, when they did, she gladly began licking it.

With a last yelp, her husband pulled his softening member from my holy of holies, making it possible for me to somehow reposition myself, getting to my knees beside her. She didn't mind when I added my tongue to hers. By the time somebody stepped up to begin fucking me from behind, we were both taking turns sucking the strangers nice, big cock.

And this, the act of sucking one cock while being fucked from behind by another, was a real thing for me. It didn't take long for whoever it was to finish what Mr. Success had started, and I came hard while the cock I was sharing erupted its heavy, gooey load of cum in our pretty faces.

But it was a big crowd, and I had many chances to prove Marilyn Davies correct in her accurate claim of how much I enjoyed sucking cock. And Mrs. Success stayed right there with me, the both of us creating a double lineup of men who would gladly have our willing services while two more formed behind us. I remembered choking on one sticky load of jism as it erupted in my mouth, drunkenly giggling with the thought of what a sucker her husband was for having paid what he did for me when I was so willing to give it away for free.

Yes, a very durdy girl indeed.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers