All Comments on 'Secret Sins Ch. 07'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MajesticJMajesticJabout 6 years ago
More please

I think with your other stories they were complete before you began posting chapters and you posted in rapid order. Any chance of posting chapters at a quicker pace? I only ask because I’m really into this story. Also I would like to complement your nearly flawless spelling, grammar and punctuation. I never feel taken out of your stories by poorly written sentences or errors.

With that being said, I would love to see the Major get a dose of his own medicine. Maybe his wife or even he himself could pull a train of donors. Or strangers off the street. Maybe homeless guys. Just hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Donna's love

Well of course there's something wrong with Donna, she has the gift. All of her atheistic ramblings aside, I'll not divulge my own bent, but she about covered all of them, she does love Tara. That being the key factor here. Now despite her disdain for religions, or perhaps because of it, and despite her needling Tara about enjoying it, Major Douche did effectively use Tara against her will. Any hidden desires of hers notwithstanding, he didn't know about them. And I can't imagine Donna taking that abuse of someone she loves lying down. And she did subtly hint about handling that. Damn, you write a good story. This 'gift' idea you have is used in some tremendous storylines, with wicked hot sex. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't Wait

Can't wait to see where this story goes. I have never followed another author or series with this same fervour. I've been completely hooked for more than three years on your work. I think the attraction for me is your genuine gift of storytelling paired with excellently written erotica. I've not found another author on the website that strikes this balance as well, and I would love to hear some suggestions from anyone of other authors that compare.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Right and wrong are relative . I would thoroughly enjoy ha e a conversation with and living with Sera. The logic of this chapter is equal to any course I took at any college and for any degree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous