Secret Sins Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some mature women look good," Tommy returned with a raised brow. "And they know what they want."

"That's rank," Tyler chuckled.

"Why?" Tommy smirked. "Have you seen Goldie Hawn lately?"

"Who's Goldie Hawn?" I asked, beginning to enjoy the company, deciding that I wasn't yet quite finished with my experiment. Casually getting off my stool, I took my drink down the bar to sit closer to Tyler. The look in his eyes as I approached was nothing short of elation, and I was forced to wonder if he'd feel that way if he had any idea of what dear old 'Grammy' and I were really about.

"She's an actress," Tyler told me. "Probably in her sixties now, but you'd never know it. Last time I saw her, she looked like..."

"Late thirties," Tommy finished for him, watching me take possession of the stool beside Tyler with a jealous grin.

"Yeah, that's my grandmother, alright," I told them, looking into Tyler's eyes to add, "You have beautiful eyes. So deep..."

Not surprisingly, he was flattered and excited by my compliment. Also not surprisingly, he returned my gaze, looking directly into my eyes. He was about to reply, but his words died in his throat as his brown eyes began glaze over.

But there was a problem. He began to resist, something I could feel just beneath the surface of his mind. Unlike Tommy, his wasn't calm for me, and a simple push wasn't doing it with him. I began to panic, remembering when Donna told me of how certain people, generally smarter people who can think for themselves and are not so easily led by others, are able to put up a fight. We were locked with each other in desperate, silent combat for control of his mind, and he knew this, could feel what it was that I was after from the two way connection that I'd established with eye contact. He was trying to break away, desperate as I was, panicked as I was. My own panic was ruining my concentration, eroding the tenuous grasp I'd managed to gain over his will, only enough to hold him there and no more as I pushed, harder and harder, more and more frantic until I shoved hard. The door to his mind burst open like the swollen front door of the mission.

With a small cry of fear and surprise, I fell deeply into his consciousness, his confused, hastily erected defences completely overwhelmed as I found myself surrounded by all that he was. I knew everything about this person, knew that he was still not over the fact that Paula had left him, that he was concerned about his drinking habits of late, that he hated his co-worker, Justin, and that he really wanted to fuck my mouth.

But I continued to panic. The level of my immersion in him was unintended. I hadn't even any idea this innermost knowledge of my (let's just say it) victims was even possible. After some moments, my panic began to subside as I found a psychological footing for myself in this utterly alien experience. I extended myself through his mind, his memories of childhood, his dreams, all that he was as a person, all that he could be, delirious that all of it now belonged to me. I was truly awed by the exxperience, but I had to tear myself away from the temptation to further explore who and what he was, to back far enough out of the inner depths of his mind in order to take a more practical control of him.

"You trust me implicitly."

There was no reply.

"You trust me implicitly," I repeated, a little nervous that he hadn't already confirmed this, but his only reply to my repeated statement was to drool on the bar top.

"Oh my fuuuck..." I wailed in a tiny voice, nervous turning to panic once more.

"You okay, Tyler?" Tommy asked, looking at his zonked out patron and friend with mounting concern, his hands paused in the act of drying a large, glass beer mug.

"Yes, he's okay," I replied in a high, shaky voice.

"He's okay," Tommy lightly agreed, continuing with his work as a carefree smile spread across his face, jokingly adding, "See, I told you he was keeping all the good looking women away. He just sits there, literally drooling over them like he-"

"Shut up!" I snapped, trying to get hold of myself so I could maybe figure out what was going on while Tommy only watched with an unoffended, light hearted smile.

Going back in, I did what would loosely equal a good 'look around', trying to locate him, the force I'd usurped... but couldn't find him. Anywhere. I was afraid to go deeper without understanding what I'd done in the first place, so I tried a directive from there.

"Tyler, come back!"

More drool for my efforts, a long string of it adding to the growing puddle on the bar.

"Noooo," I moaned, beginning to panic. What in hell had I done to this poor man?

"Tyler! Please come back! You can fuck my mouth all you want, just come back!" I plead to no avail. This was a lot worse than bad.

"Problems, Sweetie pie?"

Hers was the very last voice I would have expected to hear just then, and I couldn't imagine how she could be there, but I was sure glad she was. Yet, when I whipped around to take in the welcome sight of Donna, I did so with equal amounts of relief and dread, the same sort of dread a child might feel when she's been caught doing something wrong by her mother.

As radiantly beautiful as ever, she'd chosen a simple, sleeveless black dress that offered no view at cleavage with a hem that didn't quite reach her knees. She wore gold jewelry, a fine necklace and bracelet that likely belonged to the real Donna, and had done her makeup in tastefully dramatic fashion with dark red lipstick and a little extra eyeliner. With her thick hair down and full of vibrant body, not to mention those incredible golden brown eyes, she was a vision of dark temptation.

"Donna! I- Oh my god, I was just..." was all I could say, my eyes probably as big as saucers as I stared wildly up at her.

"I know," she said with an odd smile before she stepped around me, saying to Tommy as she did, "Neither I, nor this young lady were here tonight. You won't remember us after we've left."

"Ma'am, I'm going to forget all about you and this young lady just as soon as you're gone."

Grabbing Tyler by the shoulders, she spun him around on his stool as Tommy looked on with silent curiosity, his stunned smile of confusion unsure of what to make of Donna. After staring into Tyler's eyes for about three seconds, she let go of him, quickly moving back as he shuddered violently, almost falling of his stool before promptly ejecting the contents of his stomach all over himself and the floor.

"Aw, Jesus, man!" Tommy complained with a disgusted expression.

"He'll be okay," she said with that same odd smile before starting for the door, the other patrons now looking, but more at Tyler than at us. "Now, I suggest we leave."

But I could only stare from her retreating backside to Tyler, and then back at her, in a stupor of sorts at how the situation had been so suddenly resolved, how she was somehow there to do it for me.

"I meant you, sweetie pie."