Secret Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

A beautiful blonde in a black mini skirt and a red knit top came out of the bar with two black men. She had long dark blonde hair and beautiful eyes. She had an arm around each of the guys and was laughing at something one of them had just whispered in her ear. Following behind them was a short guy with salt and pepper hair.

“Come on, Gary,” She said over her shoulder. “You don’t want to miss anything, do you?”

“Yeah, Gary,” laughed one of the black men. “Jill told us how much you wanted to see this.”

My God! Was everyone doing this sort of thing? Maybe I had been living in Mayberry with Andy and Aunt Bea all these years. It was clear that those two guys were taking her up to a room for sex. I couldn’t believe how obvious they were.

That little scene was enough to break my resolve to wait a full thirty minutes before going in the bar. I got up and looked in. Kim was on the dance floor with a man who looked like a poster boy for country clubs. He had that dark tan with perfect casual but dressy clothes. His hair looked like it belonged on a game show host. His teeth were too white to be true. I was surprised at her choice of partner.

They were moving fast, both of them clearly putting on a show for everyone to see. Whenever Kim turned quickly, her vest pulled back and anyone watching could see her nipples. The guy moved with a self conscious grace that looked more studied than natural.

When the song ended, Kim and Mr. Plastic went to the bar and sat at their waiting drinks. I had taken a seat at a table in the back of the club. It was pretty busy and people kept moving into my sight line of my wife and her suitor. I tried to decide what my next step was going to be.

I went up to the bar and ordered a beer. Kim saw me order. I casually waved at her. She said something to Plas and came over to me.

As she approached, I said, “Just act like I’m an old friend, OK?” Kim went into the routine so easily it was scary. After a few seconds of false greeting and cheek kisses, I asked “Why this guy?”

“No reason. He was just the first guy to offer me a drink is all.” She went on, “He is hung pretty good, but is way too stuck on himself to be able to use it well.”

“Then why don’t you have some fun with him.” I said. “I want you to make him cum in his pants here in the bar. I want to watch you make him mess up his perfect pants, OK?”

Kim laughed and tapped my chest with one of her long nails. She said, “You are a bad boy.” Then she kissed my cheek and turned back to her new friend.

I took my beer back to the table and watched. I could see Kim talking and gesturing at the bar. She kept putting her hand on his arm. He put an arm around her back and they continued to laugh and talk. After a while, Kim hopped up and pulled him to the dance floor. This time it was a slow dance. Kim was pressed all over this guy. I could see through the crowd that he was constantly lowering his hand from the small of her back towards her sweet little ass.

I was again glad for my roomy pants. Watching my wife act like a brazen slut was having a definite effect on me. I worried that I would end up being the one with the spooge spot. That would have been some kind of justice.

The song ended and Kim and her friend picked up their drinks and headed for a table on the opposite side of the dance floor from me. I got a flash of white thigh above her stockings when Kim scooted into the little booth. She looked so sexy there.

I nursed my beer and watched as Kim dropped her hand into his lap. Over the next fifteen minutes Mr. Plastic became less and less animated in his discussions with Kim. Finally, he turned his head up at the ceiling and I could see his whole body flex. Kim looked at him and said something, then she got up and left. I waited and watched as he sat there trying to figure out what to do.

After a minute or two he stood up and pulled his shirt tail out, then he made a bee line for the exit. As he passed my table, I could see that his shirt tail didn’t quite cover the wet stain on the front of his pants. Mr. Perfect wasn’t quit so cool now. I laughed.

After the guy left, Kim came back into the bar. We shared a nervous laugh about what we had done to the poor guy. Kim said that the guy was so busy telling her how good he was in bed that it was ridiculous. Once she made him come, she told him that she had higher expectations than that of any potential lovers, and left him.

“Was that it, or do you have other plans for tonight?” Kim asked.

“Baby, we have just begun to play.” I responded. “Lets wait a bit and see what turns up.”

We had a drink and danced a couple of times. The place was really full now. The air of expectation and tension between us had become palpable. Kim had all but begged me to tell her what I had planned. I held off, letting the tension build.

About an hour after Kim had sent Mr. Plastic on his way, I told Kim, “It’s time for part two.”

I told her where I had parked the car and gave her the keys. Then I told her that I would pick out someone. Her task was to get that man to the car and give him a blow job. I would be in the garage standing next to a concrete support post a half level up. I had checked the view when I parked. It was hard to see up into the upper level from inside the car, but I would have a great view of the front seat.

I looked around and tried to decide who the lucky guy would be. (Other than me!) I settled on a slender guy, about 5’ 10”. He looked to be in his mid forties, maybe very well preserved early fifties. His hair was more salt than pepper and cut in a longish brush cut. He looked clean enough, and would do just fine. He had been there since we arrived. I pointed him out to Kim, gave her a quick kiss, then left for the garage.

I was surprised to hear Kim’s voice about ten minutes after I had arrived in the garage. I expected her to take a while to get the guy out there. I watched as they walked up. Kim had her arms around one of his and was resting her head on his shoulder.


As she opened the drivers door, Kim said “Thanks for walking me out here, Joe. It just isn’t safe for a girl to be alone in a place like this. You never know what kind of pervert you will run across.”

He murmured something about it being no problem. I could see him staring at Kim’s legs as she lowered herself into the seat. She must have given him quite a view. He looked like he had been hit in the head with a bat. He stood there with his mouth open.

She looked up at him and said, “No, it was really sweet of you. Here let me thank you properly.”

With that she reached out and pulled him to her. His pants were around his knees in a flash. He had one hand on the open door of the car, the other was on the luggage rack. Kim’s head bobbed up and down as she sat in the seat in front of this stranger. It only took a few minutes. I savored each second. When Joe groaned and rose up on his toes, I knew he was cumming in my wife’s mouth.

Kim helped her new friend pull his pants up. Then she said, “Thanks again, sweety.” Then she shut the door and pulled out of the parking space.

Joe leaned back against the car behind him and ran a hand through his hair. He said, “Holy shit!” as he shook his head. He rubbed his face with his hands, then walked to a car a few rows down. He looked like a sleepwalker.

About five minutes after he left, Kim pulled back into the same parking spot she started from. I opened the door and pulled my cock out. She inhaled it. As she worked my cock with her mouth, she massaged my balls with one hand. With the index finger of her other hand she gently scratched at my asshole. It took no timel for all of that stimulation to strike paydirt. I came, she swallowed, I sighed.

Kim had been playing with herself as she sucked on me. I stopped her before she came. I explained that she had to wait for part three of the evening before she could have her release. There was a frantic look in her eye as she asked about what was next. I told her to be patient. Even though I had just cum, I was still on a excited edge that overcame my apprehensions and doubts. By the look in Kim’s eye, she was beyond any apprehension. She was just plain hungry for relief.

I slipped my hand between her legs when we sat at the table in the club. She was dripping. Her lacy panties were soggy. She humped her hips forward at my touch. I knew it was time to take the next step for the evening. I told her that she was to pick out her next lover. She was going to take him to his room and fuck him, but to not take more than an hour. I would wait in the bar or the lobby. When her time with this stranger was done, I wanted her to come back to me. Then I would take her up to a room that reserved earlier.

I kissed her on the cheek and went to the hotel front desk check in and get the key for our room. While I was standing there, Kim crossed the lobby with a man on each arm. She had chosen two men for her tryst! They were both dressed in nice business suits. One of them was a very dark skinned black man. The other was a tall, muscular white guy. It looked like Kim was going to have her hands, or something, full.

Waiting, while imagining the scene that was playing out in the room upstairs, was sweet torture. I sat in the bar and watched the interaction between men and women in the room. You could see the predators stalking, obviously searching for a contact. There were a number of different kinds of prey in the room as well. Some appeared to be oblivious of the dance going on around them. Others were obviously available, looking for their predator to come to them. I lost myself in the show.

After Kim had been gone for an hour, I went back to the lobby and sat at a couch that commanded a view of the elevator bank. One hour and a week long twenty-eight minutes after she left, my wife came back. Her makeup was a little messy. Her clothes were a bit mussed. She was flushed and looked hot in more ways than one. I had been getting very antsy waiting. I had started to worry that something was wrong.

The relief I felt seeing her come back, coupled with the thrill of seeing my obviously just-fucked wife leaving the elevator was overwhelming. She walked up to me and I pulled her against my body. She smelled of sex. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. I could taste the cum in her mouth.

“Let’s go,” I said as I pulled her back to the elevators. I held Kim close as we waited for one to arrive. When the doors opened we were treated to a sight featuring the woman I had seen earlier with the two black men in the lobby. She was alone with her husband in the back of the elevator. They were kissing passionately. His hand had pulled up her short little miniskirt, displaying a beautiful bare butt.

They pulled apart and stepped out of the elevator. There was a moment of eye contact between Kim and this blonde sexpot. They just froze, looking at each other. Kim told me later that they recognized the slut in each other. The woman broke the eye contact and looked at me. She raised an eyebrow in a knowing fashion, and pursed her lips in a kiss. As the elevator doors closed, I realized that there had been a speck of cum on her chin. My hardon was knocking at my zipper.

Kim and I were in a frenzy of lust when reached our room. Lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, I could see the Kim’s labia were swollen and red. She was extra wet. The light glistened off of her pussy, making it look like someone had coated it with oil.

I threw off my clothes and climbed into the bed next to her. As we made love, Kim told me about her experience with the two men. It seemed that when she offered herself to the black guy in the bar, he suggested including his buddy. To Kim’s delight, both men were fun and energetic in bed.

She described kneeling in front of them and alternately sucking and stroking their dicks. She said she turned on the little cheap radio in the room and danced as she stripped for them. One moment that seemed to really stick with her was when the black guy pulled her over and started playing with her pussy as she danced in front of him. She could see the reflection of everything in the mirror.

As she mounted me and started to slowly fuck me, she said, “It was so hot to see his dark finger…he had long fingers…sliding in and out of my pussy. He just held his hand still and I moved, fucking myself with his hand. Then I turned and let his buddy do the same thing. It was so sexy to see them sitting there with the hardons for me, thrilled to just touch me.”

They went through a cycle of fucking and sucking that sounded like it came straight out of a porn film. Then once Kim had dressed to come back downstairs, she leaned over and gave the black guy a goodbye kiss on the dick. He was spent, but happy. When she kissed his buddy’s cock, it popped up, ready for more. He stood up and started kissing her again.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, he slipped her panties down and lifted her up. He held her under her legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Once he was in her, they built up a rhythm and he fucked her hard standing there in front of his black friend. Kim said that she had three or four small orgasms as he fucked her this way. When he finally came, she wiped his cum onto her panties and then licked them clean. Then she came down to me.

She and I fucked the rest of the night. Even when I was spent, unable to get another erection, our mouths and hands touched and stroked and licked. It was an incredible night.

We slept until housekeeping pounded on the door the next day. We threw on our rumpled clothes and went home. Once there, I popped in and out of the shower. Then I fixed us lunch while Kim cleaned up. She came out wearing jeans and a t-shirt, looking like my innocent little wife again.

When I saw her, I asked, “Well…was it fun for you?”

To my surprise, she blushed a deep red. “I can’t believe we did all of that. It’s like it was a different me.”

She was embarrassed. I probed and we talked about it. It seems that she was embarrassed not about what she had done, but about how much fun she had doing it. I reassured her that everything was OK.

I had been thinking it all over. We still had each other. We had all of the parts of each other we had always loved and wanted. Plus, we were learning a new and exciting side of each other. Things were going to be fine. A little different, very interesting, but fine.

Kim made me promise that our next “wild night” coming up in two weeks would be hers to orchestrate. I asked what we would be doing. I felt a tingle in my belly when her eyes twinkled and she said, “Don’t worry, it will only seem kinky the first time you try it.”

Copyright 1999 by Joatster

Share this if you want. Don’t make anyone pay for it.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers