Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

"I can't just leave," Gavin said shaking his head.

"You are the best God damn doctor in the world!" Pavel hissed. "These rich fuck ups don't deserve you, and you aren't doing anyone any good being their private physician! But you could do a hell of a lot of good there! More good in a year than a lifetime here! Don't tell me it's for the money, you have never cared about money!"

"Pavy," Gavin sighed.

"I know my brat," Pavy nodded with an exhale.

"Brat?" Alex asked him.

"Brother," Gavin smiled. "In Russian. How is your father?"

"Misses you," Pavel shook his head. "I think he likes you more than me! He likes that you call him more often than I do, especially after mother passed. Thanks. It's good he's proud of one son!"

"That's because I cause him less headaches!" Gavin teased. "And the man is very proud of you!"

"That I don't doubt! The headaches I mean, the rest is a bit doubtful," Pavel shook his head. "So how long have you been seeing this piece of shit?" he asked Alex.

"Not long," Alex smiled. "Couple of weeks."

"Run now," Pavel warned her. "While you can!"

"Hey, don't be running Alex off just yet!" Gavin growled playfully.

"You aren't good enough for her!" Pavel told him.

"Tell me something I don't know," Gavin agreed with his drink to his lips. "But Alex will figure that out all on her own."

"What she needs is a good looking Russian!" Pavel told him taking her hand and kissing it.

"That's a contradiction in terms," Gavin laughed. "And I know for a fact you aren't talking about yourself! Besides, Alex...has taste! She doesn't do bottom feeders!"

Pavel excused himself to go to the restroom and before he left the table he kissed Alex's cheek again.

"Stop kissing my girl," Gavin warned. Pavel swayed a bit with a broad smile before leaving.

"Why do you keep calling me Alex?" she asked testily when Pavel was gone. Gavin shook his head and giggled at her anger.

"Easy," he smiled. "I remember, not too long ago, you corrected us that your name was Alex, you didn't like Alexandria!"

Alex hung her head and smiled. That was before he showed her how glorious it could be to be Alexandria! That was before he made her cum double digits and made her think of nothing more than the ways she could please him.

"Pavel isn't in the life," Gavin explained. "He...doesn't know I'm in the life. My one and only secret from Pavy."

"Oh," Alex smiled, nodding that she understood.

"To those in the life, you are Alexandria," Gavin told her kissing her lips. "Everyone else can have Alex, I own Alexandria."

"Thank you sir," she smiled, her body tingling at the name.

Leaving the bar, Pavel had his arm draped around Alex as she guided him to the car while Gavin paid the check. She leaned him against the car and made sure he wasn't going to fall.

"I'm fine," he winked at her. "Not often I can get like this." He told her apologetically.

"You're fine," she smiled.

"You like him?" Pavel asked her as she watched her open the door. He liked the way she smiled. He liked the way her eyes sparkled when she looked at him. She nodded.

"Very much," Alex agreed. "He is unlike anyone I have ever been out with!"

"I can tell he likes you very much too," Pavel smiled as she guided him to the seat and then he basically fell in.

"I hope so," Alex told him as Gavin came up behind them.

"If you throw up in my car, you, will be, cleaning it up!" Gavin warned.

"I know," Pavel slurred. "I throw up one time in the car, and you won't let me live it down! Remember that night with Carla?" Gavin lost his smile for the first time. Alex didn't miss it.

"Shut up you drunk Russian," Gavin said, carefully pushing his legs in the car and closing the door. Alex watched him but could tell there was something there. He smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, we got a bit carried away tonight," he told her.

"No," Alex smiled. "I loved it! He's absolutely fantastic." Her eyes and mind searched his face for clues to the mysterious Carla.

"Yeah," Gavin nodded.

"He wants you to go to Africa?" Alex asked him as he escorted her around the car.

"Yeah," Gavin frowned. "I would love to go someday, but I have my practice here."

"Why don't you go for a couple of weeks?" Alex asked him.

"Pavel did that," Gavin smiled. "And never left." Alex nodded as he pulled the seat forward so she could get in the back.

Driving home Alex thought about the name Carla. What was that about? What caused Gavin's demeanor to change immediately. Gone was the light hearted smile. The hearty laughter. The darkness washed over his eyes. It screamed danger at her. Danger to bring it up. Danger to cause pain.

Holding Pavel up, more or less, in the hallway as Gavin unlocked the door. Pavel kept kissing her cheek and telling her that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He proposed twice on the elevator ride up.

Laying him in the bed, she let Gavin tend to him. She squeezed the drunk man's hand when he thanked her. She started to make her way out but Pavel saying her name stopped her as she was just outside the door, she was about to go into the master bedroom. As she turned just outside the guestroom when she realized Pavel was talking to Gavin and not her.

"She's spectacular," Pavel complimented.

"She is," Gavin agreed pulling off his friends shoes.

"Much better than that last bitch you had," Pavel continued watching the ceiling fan. "What was her name? The lobbyist?"

"Beth," Gavin smiled.

"God I didn't like her, she was bad for you," Pavel pointed out.

"No," Gavin shook his head. "She was, what I needed at the time."

"And Alex?" Pavel asked him.

"A quandary," Gavin sighed. "It's all new right now." The pain washed over his eyes and Pavel didn't miss it.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Pavel growled angrily.

"Don't," Gavin warned.

"Fuck you," Pavel bit. "You don't get to tell me, of all people, that! I know you my brat," Pavel hissed.

"It's new," Gavin tried again.

"You're eyes," Pavel smiled as he touched Gavin. "Say otherwise."

"Two weeks," Gavin smiled, reminding him gently that the relationship was still in its infancy.

"Still keeping everybody away?" Pavel asked as he shook his head. "Just me and Madelyn, that's all you got. That's all you will ever have, if you keep intentionally picking the shitty ones, and keep the good ones away!"

"That's all I need, you and Maddy," Gavin told him sitting on the bed next to his drunk friend.

"No," Pavel shook his head. "You need a good girl, one that deserves to be by your side! You can't keep letting Carla force you to push girls like Alex away!"

"Girls like Alex?" Gavin smiled.

"Good ones," Pavel slurred. "Ones that make you smile like you did once, with Carla!"

"Carla was so long ago," Gavin pointed out softly.

"Yet," Pavel frowned. "She still haunts you."

"No," Gavin said, shaking his head. "She doesn't."

"Liar," Pavel said with a shake of his head as Gavin shut off the bedside lamp.

"It wasn't your fault, you know? That was a train wreck that was going to happen despite all that you tried to keep it from happening. Gavin, some people can't be saved. Remember what Dr. Masterson always said. In an emergency, you must decide quickly who can be saved, and who can't. As much as it pains you, you have to let go those who can't be saved! Carla, she was going to wind up in a box, no matter what you did!"

Alex listened to the conversation before quickly walking back to the master bedroom before Gavin came out. She was taking off her makeup when Gavin came in and took her in his arms from behind.

"Thanks for coming tonight," he smiled into her neck.

"Thank you for taking me!" she said closing her eyes as he put his lips to her neck. "Do you think he liked me ok?"

"I think so, he proposed to you twice," Gavin laughed as he kissed her neck gently causing her to wash in goosebumps.

"Drunk proposals, don't count!" Alex told him as he began to leave.

"Are you staying the night?" Gavin asked her as he was leaving.

"Do you want me to?" she asked him in the mirror.

"I told you," Gavin said turning to her. "You come and go as you please."

"It would please me...to stay," Alex told him with a smile.

"As it would me," he smiled closing the door leaving her to get ready for bed.

She walked into the bedroom and Gavin was already in bed. She dropped her silk bathrobe revealing herself to him. He whistled softly at her. She smiled and went to the bed. For some reason her heart was beating fast. Even though she had been with him several times alone. This was going to be the first time in his bed. The first time at his place...alone.

She wondered why that was a big deal to her right now. Like it was some monumental step in their relationship. She had him in a hotel, she had him at her apartment. But here, in his home, Elizabeth was always around. In the chair, like the first night, or the bed last night. She slowly crawled into bed as he lifted the sheet, inviting her in.

He was in his sleep shorts, but she could tell by the way they hung to him, they were the only thing on him. She laid there looking up into his eyes. She loved the way he looked at her. Like he was devouring her.

"Thank you for going tonight," he said again, "for gracing us with your beauty!" he whispered as he ran his fingers down her face, tracing a line down her jaw to her neck. Lower he went causing her to shiver as he went across her breast. She convulsed slightly.

"Sorry," she smiled. "They are still sensitive from last night!" She told him as he circled the nipple causing it to tighten. He nodded. Of course he knew that she reminded herself. She gripped the sheet beneath her. He smiled at her recognizing it. She was determined to follow his wishes. So she gripped the sheets to keep from touching him.

"I really am happy I went," she smiled at him. "I got to learn a lot about you tonight!" She smiled happily.

"I told you not to believe anything that drunk Russian says!" Gavin teased as he lowered his head to her nipple and took it between his lips. She gasped softly as the sensations of his tongue across her nipple made her shiver with pleasure. She couldn't believe her nipples were still that sensitive! All day they rubbed against the material in her bra and would harden without any other stimulation any time she moved. She was reveling in it.

Moving to the other nipple caused her to let go of the sheet and start to move to his head. She caught herself after being lost in the moment and rewrapped the sheets in her fingers to trap them. He smiled at her ongoing fight.

"I'm so impressed with you," he said releasing her nipple.

"Why?"

"I'm having a hard time believing that a complete novice is able to fight her instincts," he smiled, nipping at her throat with his teeth, working his way down to her areola and nipping it causing her to gasp and convulse.

"I have a good teacher," she smiled. "A patient teacher." She hissed as he tugged on her nipple causing a sharp pain then a doubling of her pleasure as his tongue circle the sensitive nipple. She couldn't believe the sensitivity.

"So," he smiled as he slipped his hand beneath the sheet and cupped her sex softly. "What did you learn tonight?"

"I learned you are afraid of rats!" she teased.

"Rats the size of dogs," he corrected with a grin.

"Horses," she corrected with Pavel's description.

"I learned that you and Pavy have shared girls," she raised his eyebrows as she knew this was not possible now with his absolute.

"Yeah," he nodded as he ran his fingers on the outside of her labia causing her hips to move with his hand. "Pavy and I were younger then."

"You won't share with him now?" she asked.

"No," he smiled as he licked her nipple. "I don't share anymore."

She wanted to ask about Carla, that was what she truly wanted to learn tonight. Why his demeanor changed as soon as her name was mentioned. She knew better than to bring it up. She could tell by the storm that was in his eyes. Like a hurricane coming in to shore. It was foreboding and would be destructive.

"I learned that you aren't yourself but once a year," she said causing him to lift his head and looked at her.

"What?" he asked her confused that she would come to that conclusion.

"I saw the real Gavin tonight," she said with a shrug. "Not that I don't like the Gavin that has brought me into this world. But I wonder why the real Gavin only shows up with Pavy?"

"This is the real me," he smiled as he put a finger in her.

"Bullshit," she gasped.

"That little mouth is going to get you in trouble," he warned her gripping her pussy from the inside.

"Then don't lie to me," she said back gritting her teeth not allowing him to dominate her. "Tell me, this Gavin, is the same as the man laughing today at the table. Tell me that, this Gavin, is the same as the one that carried on with Pavy with the whole restaurant watching."

"Maybe that is the fake Gavin," he told her as he began to work her again.

"No," she shook her head. "I could tell."

"How," he asked her as her hips began to rise against his hand as her orgasm began in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm a switch, remember?" she told him with a smile. "I can see you, I can tell by the way you laughed. The Gavin at the table...that was the real Gavin!"

He watched her lift her hips repeatedly, driving herself into his hand as her orgasm spread from her stomach to her legs. Outward it ran, her body warming under it. Her muscles tightening under it.

"May I cum, sir?" she asked him, her voice under duress as her satisfaction built.

"No," he told her, causing her to open her eyes.

"Please?" she pleaded with her eyes.

"No," he denied once again.

"I don't know if I can stop it! Not with your magical fingers!" she warned him.

"You had better figure out a way," he said calmly. She began to bite her lip. She stopped moving her body against his hand drawing a smile from him. He only increased his speed causing her to whimper.

She tried to think of things that would keep her from cumming. She thought of her drawings. She thought of the weather forecast. She thought of a random soccer game as she was flooding her brain with anything and everything to keep herself from thinking of the pleasure he was bringing her.

"Please Sir!" she begged with her voice and her eyes.

"No," he denied again calmly, softly. She saw his secret smile come out and knew she was pleasing him but she forced that from her mind because that would make her cum for sure. Pleasing him was what really caused her body to betray her. Alex gritted her teeth and tried to think of other things.

A grocery list for her apartment. She thought of the last episode of Mad Men, although the fantasies of Don Draper reminded her of the fact he looked a lot like Gavin! She quickly changed her thoughts to shopping. Unfortunately that brought the way he looked at her as she modeled for him.

"Are you going to edge me, Sir?" she asked him as it felt like she was trying to keep back the ocean with a broom.

"No," he chuckled diabolically. "I'm denying your orgasm, there is a difference!"

"Why?" she pleaded. "I thought I was a good girl!"

"You are a very good girl!" he whispered breathily in her ear. The words almost sent her over Niagara Falls in the barrel.

"Fuck!" she barked as she turned her head from him to keep his hot breath from her. Back to thinking about what the Bears needed for the upcoming season. They needed a new quarterback, a wide receiver...she couldn't think anymore!

"Pleeeassseee!" she begged as her legs shook. He shook his head softly, never taking his approving eyes from her.

The Blackhawks won in overtime, she told herself. Sharpie had the game winner. Fuck this wasn't working she told herself. Thinking about hot, hunky hockey players was not going to keep her orgasm at bay.

"Please!" she begged as her face reddened under his manipulations.

"No," he said calmly watching her struggle with it. He was impressed. He didn't have another sub that lasted this long! She thrashed her head from side to side tossing her brown locks wildly about her.

She turned to him and pleaded as she bit her lip hard, he could tell she was going to bring blood if he didn't release her soon.

"I love the way you beg," he smiled as he kissed her lips as she bit them. "Cum for me!" She released her muscles and the cum flooded from her as she barked out a short scream of pleasure into his mouth.

His eyes sparkled their approval at her.

"Such a good girl," he teased as he kissed her sore lips. He continued to work on her and she worried he was going to do that excruciating exercise again. Could she put the animal back in the box once it was released? Or was it like a road map, unable to be folded up and returned?

The next one was already building, she pleaded with her eyes to not have to go through that again.

"Going to cum for me again, little one?" he smiled. She nodded but was afraid to see what he would make her do. Would he edge her, driving her mad? Or would he tell her she couldn't cum again, which would drive her mad? Whatever he did, she assumed madness would be involved.

"I love watching you cum," he told her with a smile. "You are so beautiful when you cum for me."

"May I cum?" she asked with a shaking voice. She knew what the look on his face meant.

"No," he told her. She wanted to cry. Back to baseball she screamed in her head.

She tried to remember the scores from today's game. She thought about calling her folks. She wanted to tell them she had met a new guy. One that was capable of driving her mad. That before he was done with her, her new address would be the local mental institution. Between the edging and the withheld orgasms. The mind boggling sex, and emotions she was cascading with. They would have to visit their little girl in a rubber room! With one of those strait jackets.

This caused her mind to snap to bondage. How much she like being tied up. She liked Gavin's hands. Shit! Stop thinking about that! She scolded herself as she buried her face in the pillow. It's supposed to rain on Thursday, she would have to remember her umbrella when she went to get Elizabeth.

Elizabeth! Oh my god, the Goddess! Her sweet pussy and how it tasted! NO! NO! NO!

"Please sir!" she begged. He nodded at her and she gasped as she flooded his hand. Now she could smell it. She could hear it! That was only going to push her to the edge faster.

"I would like to keep doing this to you, but I can tell, that would be impossible!" He giggled. She nodded with a look of desperation. "Cum for me, cum for me little one. Show me what a good little girl you are!"

This sent her rocketing to space! Her body lifted from the mattress as she pressed against his hand and she cried into the pillow to keep Pavel from hearing her. She collapsed into the soft mattress. Her breathing coming in short gasps as he slowed his fingers in her.

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled at him with adoration in her eyes. He kissed her gently as he pulled his fingers up and licked them in front of her.

He reached out to her hip and turned her over. Moving in behind her she pushed up and presented herself to him. Her face resting on the sheets of the bed. She felt him move behind her. His fingers on her hips.

She felt him at her entrance, as soon as she felt his bulbous head pierce her wetness, she drove her hips back in a gasp as her pussy gobbled him up.

"No, no, no, little one," he said griping her hips with his steel fingers. "I'm going to fuck you, not the other way around. I'm the Dom, save the switch persona for Elizabeth!" He warned her. She nodded her head into the silky sheets with an evil grin. She waited for his manhood to drive her into the sweet madness he was so capable of.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers