Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Garbage

Just plain awful.

parawaparawaalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm

One should be careful what one wishes for. Perhaps leave this line to wither.

MichelMabelleMichelMabellealmost 9 years ago
Thank you...

for the disclaimer at the beginning.

I didn't like this. But then again, I wasn't supposed to like it, was I?

The writing is excellent, as always. This chapter, taking Elizabeth where you needed for her to go, was just not to my liking. But, I liked that I didn't like it, and still cared what happens. So, you did your job.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is it wrong that I enjoyed this chapter?

Not this subject of course but he made me feel something, actually two things, the despair for Elizabeth and the tight pinch of a needle between my toes. Say what you like but it's good writing when you can actually feel details like that so I found this enjoyable and I appreciated the departure from the normal storyline.

Well done Mr. Thomas

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Politics

I know stuff like this happens. Elizabeth is power hungry. She knows what Royce is. She should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I didn't go, but if you hadn't warned me I would probably have thought the story had turned unreadable for me. Thanks again, I am loving this

Shadow21GXShadow21GXalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for the warning. I decided to read and was impressed. The rape could have been worse but you stayed true to your story and development while showing the horrors and issues of rape and the hunt for fame. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Expected

It was obvious from the start that Alex was selected by Beth to be her replacement just as it was obvious several chapters ago - when Royce was introduced that he was going to harm Beth in one way or another. TBH I expected him to cause her death, perhaps that’s still to come. I’m also expecting him to try and rape Alex.

Royce’s treatment of Kelley made it clear that he’s a poor excuse for a Dominant. He’s a user, to clarify I mean he’s a user of people.

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
The first time I read this...

Ok, so the first time I read this story I remember thinking the there was no way someone like Reese would become President of the US without their dirty laundry getting in the way. But that was a few years ago. Things sure have changed!!!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I appreciated the warning and was "happily" surprised or rather relieved: Was expecting something more graphic and uncomfortable (I've read some seriously hardcore disturbing non consensual scenes here)... That said I'm keeping my pity for rape victims who REALLY are forced. Be careful what you wish for, stay away from KNOWN predators, stupid games and stupid prizes etc. There is pushing boundaries and there is running to get Darwin Awards. Let's hope the mind is not broke and let's move on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous