Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Great Variety and Control on Both Characters

This chapter of your story is showcasing how Gavin is letting Alexandria be who she is and him be who he is but she is truly trying to submit. The racks in the kitchen are quite ingenious and although she was a little apprehensive they might not hold her weight she trusted Gavin. I am not sure that Gavin likes that she will not enter his office even though she wants him to have his own space, that remains to be seen I think. I think Gavin wants her to enter anywhere he is if he is not busy at the time but I may be wrong. Gavin is still expecting arguments and Alexandria is trying to control her temper. I think Gavin makes a very valid point when he doesn't like that she refers to fucking all the time they are intimate. It will be interesting to see how Gavin handles Christmas with her family and her perfect mother and three perfect sisters. Also it will be interesting to see if she gives Gavin his gift ahead of Christmas, or after they get home, or at the family Christmas as I still think Alexandria thinks there will be a problem with her gift and I think Gavin will have a problem accepting such an expensive gift from Alexandria. The scene described was great but I think that Alexandria is ready to try anal and for some reason he is holding back perhaps because he doesn't think she is ready, but she wants to please him and would like him to enjoy all of her. Although Lena is not into the lifestyle it will be interesting to follow her life developments but also if Elizabeth turns up in need of medical treatment or some other kind of support. Elizabeth is clearly quite jealous now and is not fairing well in her current situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I enjoyed the reference to another book that is in every way inferior to this one and makes me wonder how that book got all the money. The kitchen rack is beautifully ingenious and I found it a fascinating addition to the scene. It's good to see that Elizabeth continues to make an appearance in the novel but I would appreciate another stand alone chapter detailing her new life with Royce and a drug addiction.

JRackhamJRackhamalmost 9 years ago
Deep

Well it shows how talented the author is when even the title has multiple layers of meaning, the three little words I originally assumed meant "Thank you, Sir" but now also means "I love you". Wow that is some intense writing and shows why so many people look forward to each chapter.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christinealmost 9 years ago
Thank you M.

I dont have the skills to tell you how very much this story has meant to me. I pray you will be blessed with many more stories to share.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Hmmm.

A real BDSM session in the kitchen; their decisions to work together seems to be working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEST & FAVORITE!!!!!

This is by far my favorite and the best work I've ever had the pleasure to read for last 6 yrs I've been stalking stories here! I'd give it 10 stars of possible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous