Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
naughty_nannaughty_nanalmost 9 years ago
Sleepless waiting

I have no words for how good this story is.....it is THE best story on here. I came across it and was like ok I'll try this story and I have barely slept in days because I can not put it down. I have now caught up with the newest entry and I can't wait for the next!!!! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SO about 10 people are still reading this

You should get a really, really good editor, condense this to about 5 chapters and you might have something that would keep people's attention and be worth reading. As it sits I've lost track of who is doing what to whom and who the hell whom is. Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Completely engrossed

Don't pay attention to the nay-sayers; this is the best story on here by far. Each character comes to life. Anyone who cannot keep up is just not paying attention. The best part of this whole series is that it is about people......NOT just about sex. THAT is what keeps us, your humble readers, coming back to search for the next installment!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
Ohhhhh

What happened to Elizabeth? Is she whoring herself out? Did she get hurt?

I hope nothing really bad happens to her. In spite of it all, she was still the one who introduced Alex to Gavin and she's truly not all that bad. I don't want her to intrude on their relationship but she deserves a second chance. I'm still wondering why no one else is looking out for her besides Alex (sort of).

Happy as always with Alex and Gavin's loving relationship. Their attitude towards one another is truly something to aspire to. At least you didn't leave us with a cruel cliffhanger with this one like in the others, but I'm guessing you still have more planned up your sleeve...depending on how much longer this story is going to go on for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Simply amazing.

Button_theKatButton_theKatalmost 9 years ago

I have been following the story from day one. It is great! I love all the character development. As always I love Gavin and Alex's love story. I am glad you brought Lena back but you haven't talked about Alex's art in a while. What is she doing with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Love each and every part of this story. I agree with the below comment that the character development is what keeps me coming back. I also hope nothing too bad happens to Elizabeth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Addicted

I swear you had me in mind when you wrote this story. I don't believe I've ever met you but this story pretty much entwines all of my fantasies, theories about love. And theories about God all in one. I pretty much stalk literotica throughout the week just to see if you have added another. This story is seriously the only reason I come on this website. It has the perfect balance of sex and a story line. I am so sad to hear what's been happening with Elizabeth but it is an important part of the story, don't write her out! And please keep this going! I have read several people's comments about this going too long, but please don't listen. It still feels as if these characters have a lot of room to grow.

Gypsy_LCBCGypsy_LCBCover 8 years ago

Hey ok so I haven't had the time to read and thus had a lot to catch up on.... I was surprised when you brought religion into it because that is something I struggle with its kind of religion vs BDSM if that makes sense.... Anyway addicted as always can't wait for more !!!!! Xxx C

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
When is Your Birthday?

Mine is very soon. This story is the second best gift I hope to receive. The first is always my joy in the renewal of mine and my husbands relationsip. If only anyone would have told me years ago how motivating reading literotica would be---but I'll take a blessing anytime anywhere. Thank you

oya67oya67over 8 years ago
amazing

CJT still great writing and even better cotent. Thank you for this labor of love

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Island sex

Gavin gave Alex a great birthday gift. At the end of the chapter, I wonder if Elizabeth is cheating on Royce, or if he is loaning her out, or if she has left him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

""If I could figure out a way to design an alarm clock that did just what you are doing, I would become the next Bill Gates!" Gavin teased as he awoke to her soft mouth on him."

There used to be, in the 60s &70s in the UK, a device which would make tea before sounding a morning alarm, intended for use at the bedside, called a Teasmade and made by a company called Goblin. A Goblin Teasmaid. [Say it aloud.] Once I realised, couldn't see one without sniggering. Or is 'gobbling' just a UK euphemism for giving head?

5* thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous