Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the back to back chapters! I have missed updates to your story so much!

sheenadelsheenadelover 8 years ago
Can't wait

Love this story...waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Seems inadequate but it is sincere. In love with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you for this great story, good job with the sister. The mother.....what going to happen there, I'm interested to find out. Then there are the others, Elizabeth her dumb Dom want to be. Like to see him get taken out or down hard. If you can't tell, I'm liking this story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story but...

Africa is a continent. Please. Do some research and pick a country and stick to it rather than clumping the place into one massive stereotype.

Shimmy19Shimmy19over 8 years ago
Thanks

I have spent the last few days reading your story . I love it I hope there is more

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Keep Writing Please and Thanks for the two back to back

It seems Alexandria can bring on consequences when miles apart. Gavin is an understanding Dom but also does expect her to do as he orders without question. Kind of funny that she questions him in a motel room so far away. I love how Alexandria addresses her mother and how her father puts a stop to it and because the bible says she must obey her husband she is left fuming. I think Livy should have listened to her lawyer and went for it all but she did get what she really wanted. Don is a snake and how her mother can stick up for him is unbelievable. Keep the chapters coming please. Kids say the darndest things and it is amusing when Nora says Aunt Alex is finally getting married.

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
I never thought I'd get all sappy over a love story

in the BDSM category. Not to mention, all while smiling goofily at all the fluffiness.

I am so happy for the two of them in a way that makes me want to just keep reading.

I'm happy for Livy too, though I would've also liked it if Judith helped her get more out of the deal--just to make that guy and his girlfriend suffer some.

Jessica1985475Jessica1985475over 8 years ago

I missed your submissions and you have inspired me to write a story of my own. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the F...? "Do some research...."

I'm from the hillbilly cush of western North Carolina. Come on up here, flatlander, and I'll give you a taste of southern hospitality--you won't be able to swallow. Your comment revealed more about your shortcomings that the story's lack of geo-political correctness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is 34?!

I've been checking everynight for the past 3 days! You gave us back to back but now we're on a wait for 34. You're such a tease :]

slipperyslutslipperyslutover 8 years ago

I am very impatiently awaiting the next part to this story. I am literally checking multiple times per day to see of it is up yet. The anticipation is driving me wild. When I found this story I read the first 15 parts one right after the other. To say I love this story is an understatement.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Long distance

Livy got what she wanted. Al will give Alex away. Gavin's Jedi magic works even when he's not there. Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous