Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Fldglng_dFldglng_dover 8 years ago
Thank you...

I usually abstain from commenting as a matter of course.

Usually I just read the stories on this site expecting to be aroused, or entertained, or shoked (because sometimes that is fun too), or seeking to get ideas for what I want to do next time I set up a scene, or for the very rare cases when I'm pleasantly surprised to discover something completely unexpected that I get to internalize and incorporate to my own life.

I have followed This story ever since I found it almost for months ago, and since then, check daily to see if you've posted the next installment of it, which I then proceed to read voraciously.

I've greatly enjoyed it so far, not just for the fact that you've taken the time to flesh out your characters to more realistic versions of themselves rather than just typecasting stereotypes, nor just for the hot scenes (which, honestly, kudos), nor the fact that you take the time to edit your posts so grammar and spelling errors do not detract from the story you are conveying (really, thank you so very much for that), or even just for the fact that several parts of it have made me think and reflect on deeper aspects of this life; no, it is for all these reasons and more that I've been hooked on it since the start, so, thank you.

More specific to this post and the reason why I am commenting on it, is that this one (even more than when Livy died, and the subsequent aftermath of that event), this one I had trouble reading thru to the end on account of the tears that kept pooling in my eyes.

Your writing, apart from entertaining, arousing, or inspiring me at times, it moves me, and for that, I thank you.

flamedkflamedkover 8 years ago
Amazing

again a great chapter the emotions are so real, and hits so hard. one of the best stories I have read in a long time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

You really express the emotion really well

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great chapter

This was such a good chapter but so hard to read because it made so many tears fall. The emotional rollercoaster is a hard trip sometimes but you are doing a very good job bringing us along your journey. So eagerly awaiting the next chapters!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Perfect chapter!

I think we all needed this chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A truly beautiful novel

I'll be the first to admit that I don't necessarily come to literotica for novels, rather fun quick stories. But this is the novel I keep checking every day for. Thank you for writing such a strongly emotional piece. You express such amazing emotions and that is truly beautiful. It makes me ok with you making me cry. I love this story. I love the sexy, of course. But I mostly love the characters you have created and given such a deep life to. Thank you for making them complex and not two dimensional. And thank you for showing them grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

I live this story could not put it down hope to read more on this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story!

I am completely enamored with this story, but, as an english major I do have one major qualm. Throughout this story, every time you have used the word 'conscious' you have used it where 'conscience' would be correct. "Clear my conscience", "weighing on my conscience". The conscience is the little voice telling you the difference between right and wrong. The "conscious" is just your waking thoughts, the opposite of "unconscious" (asleep, knocked out). Otherwise, as I said, I am completely wrapped up in this story. I love the character development and I am so glad I discovered it. I cant wait to purchase a hard copy (; if you beed an editor, maybe you could give me a ring? ~patie9

MichelMabelleMichelMabelleover 8 years ago
Did you enjoy New Orleans?

I hope so. I hope it refreshed you and you're ready to write some more!

Thanks for sharing this story with us. It's always so enjoyable to read more of the adventures of Alex and her merry band. I might even be able to eventually forgive her awful mother if she keeps up with her new attitude. Might. No promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I've just finished reading this entire series. I've been totally absorbed by the story and have done little else for over two days but fall in love with your characters. I congratulate you for your ability to write wonderful stories about believable characters. Sad that the series is coming to an end but thank you again.

wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Don't believe you are that busy

You are a writer with a waiting public. Are you telling me that your wife, kids, Christmas, New Year's, friends, career, responsibilities and duties are taking precedent over a bunch of strangers wanting to hear more you? As a writer can't you probably have more pressing things on your plate than satisfying my need for more Alex & Gavin.

Oh, well, in life, we rarely get what we want, but almost always get what we need! Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miss you

Though I follow your story, it's my first time making a comment. I miss Alex and Galvin very much. Thank you for writing for us as someone just said a bunch of strangers. Your story and characters are great! Very eager for the next chapters.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
Are you a Christian?

Your indepth analysis of faith would suggest that. Do you feel that your story is calling readers to examine their faith? Quite an interesting turn.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Forgiveness.

I had given up hope for more chapters. I know this time of year it is hard to find the time to write. I am glad that Jack has Livy with him. I'm glad that Marilyn is coming around. I'm glad Gavin is with the family. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really liked Livy

Powerfully written.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXalmost 8 years ago
Wow... just wow.

I actually cried on this. A powerful message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
suicide is not a sin

Suicide is no longer a sin in the eyes of the Catholic Church! And hasn't been for quite some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Oh man, you made me cry again.

I know this story ends in a few chapters and even if it’s an unfinished work I know enough to know how it can end. Thank you for all your hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous