Secret Stash Found by Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Life after my wife finds my porn, pantyhose, and toy stash.
2.5k words
4.69
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like a very long moment of silence while i was thinking, Lou speaks up. "Listen, this is your decision to make, but I think I can ease your mind some. Your hesitancy makes me believe you could be leaning towards staying here to explore, am I right?" Lou asked as he scoots along the sectional towards me, pushing my bag of pantyhose closer.

As he nears, I finally notice his feet are covered in a pair of my suntan pantyhose. I realize my wife must have told him my favorite color. The closer he comes across the sectional, my mind is starting to now focus on the words my cock wants me to say. "Yes, I believe I want to stay here a bit longer," is all i can muster. "Good," says Lou as his hand pats my knee. "Go change."

I gulp down the last of my beer as I stand, grabbing my bag. "You can use my bedroom," he says. "I will wait here," as he casually runs his hand along my erection.

"This is it! I am really going through with it!" Runs through my mind as I quickly begin pulling another pair of my suntan pantyhose over my feet, up my calves, thighs, buttocks, and rock hard cock, savoring the smooth, silky feeling all the way up, leaving my t-shirt on. Before exiting the bedroom, I check how my cock and ass look in the mirror, as I always do when I wear them.

Re-entering the living room I notice Lou too has removed his pants, sitting in the corner of the sectional in my pantyhose, a t-shirt, and a come hither smile. He pats the cushion next to him, gesturing for me to sit close.

As I sit a few inches away from him, Lou slings his pantyhose clad legs onto my lap saying, "now, just close your eyes then massage my feet and legs as if they were your wife's. She says this is a surefire way to really get you going." My gosh! How much did she tell him I wonder. Heck, my cock is already hard as it is, but the hornier I get the more likely I will not back out.

As I begin rubbing his feet his one calf begins moving back and forth over my hard-on. His feet and slightly hairy legs feel amazing in my pantyhose! Methodically I work my way up his other calf to his thigh savoring the silky smoothness of the nylon material. Just then, I feel his hand brush back my shoulder length straight dirty blonde hair from my neck followed up by Lou's soft, pouty lips pecking my neck right above my shirt collar. Almost as in a trance, my head leans away inviting him to continue kissing, with my hands now caressing both of his thighs. My cock is so hard now I have to press his leg down for his calf's pressure to ease my ache.

I feel Lou pull back his leg from over my cock, placing his shin next to my hip opening his legs up further. My hands continue their upward path towards his inner thighs where I discover the ever so sexy crease where a thigh meets a groin, finding the heat from his soft, milky skin to be just as hot and tantalizing to the touch as if there was a pussy nearby instead of a raging boner.

Lou stops kissing my neck just long enough to remove his shirt, then tugging the bottom of mine over my head too in one swift act. Then he returns to my neck, inching ever closer to my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine.

I can feel his sandy blonde wavy hair resting on my shoulder as we both have similar length hair. In my mind with closed eyes, I am picturing what a scene this must be, my fantasy playing out in real life. Just as Lou begins to suck and nibble at my ear, his hand has found my cock and my hand now follows suit, pushing his man stick back into his stomach.

Our follow the leader game continues as his hand slides down to cup and caress my ball sack and rub my sensitive taint, mine does the same to Lou. The heat we are building between us intensifies as he begins running his other hand through my chest hair, finding a nipple to gently pinch and roll between his fingers. Again, I follow his lead. Just then he asks in a whisper if I am ready for a kiss, to which my only response was a long, soft, drawn out "yessss."

I tilt my head forward to Lou as he pulls his lips and tongue from my ear, preparing to lock into what will be my first kiss with anyone else besides my wife of 20+ years. I feel Lou rub his clean shaven cheek to my thick bearded jaw in a circular motion as his lips aim for mine, leading up to what I can only describe as a passion filled kiss both of us had been yearning for years to happen. Our tongues intertwining while our hands continued to explore each others' bodies and pantyhose.

Now I get the urge to gain a little control as I push our bodies together, causing Lou to lay back, spreading his legs enough for me to get my cock to his for some extra silky dry humping action. What a feeling!! Now I am all in on completing my goal of getting not just a real cock in my mouth instead of my dildo, but Lou's gorgeous cock.

What a sight I behold as I break our liplock to begin kissing my way down his slightly hairy chest and stomach, stopping at each nipple long enough for a suck and bite, then tonguing his belly button. The whole time I spend moving my way down, I have my hand wrapped around Lou's cock. To me, he feels about the same length and girth as mine, a good six or so inches long and completely filling my fist where my thumb barely makes the closure. At this point, my heightened arousal state has washed away pretty much every inhibition, making my mouth yearn to be filled with his throbbing member.

Not far from his belly button rises Lou's cock, stretching the nylon fabric. With my hand sliding down from his precum covered cockhead to the base of the shaft, I stretch out my tongue for a taste. Not much flavor there, much like my own precum. My cock jumps and aches as I begin swirling Lou's wet mushroom over my lips, making my lips and the pantyhose on his cock glisten. As I continue to lay beside Lou on the sectional, I throw my top leg over his, sliding my thigh up and down his leg to increase the stimulation for us both.

Doing what I think would drive me wild must be right. Lou's fingers push through the hair on the back of my head as I hear him say. "I have wanted this for so long. You, me, sharing one another's touch." I respond by slowly pushing his hose covered cock between my pursed lips, just every so slightly, then back out again after my lips found the ridge of his cockhead. The feel of the soft fabric between my lips is better than I could have imagined.

As Lou lets out a relaxing sigh, I push his cock back in again, beginning a steady rhythm, starting and stopping at the rim each time. After several in and out passes I stop, then use my spare hand to pull down the waistband of the pantyhose, exposing his full length cock, tucking the band under his balls. Simultaneously, Lou raised his hips for the back side of the pantyhose to tuck under his butt cheeks.

He says in a whispy, soft voice, "take my cock in your mouth." I oblige his request, ever so gently, to ensure my teeth are covered. As his cock slowly pushes beyond my lips, I can smell his natural scent, taste his skin, all sensations I never could duplicate with my dildo in my mouth. I had always figured my first time with another man I would have to have his cock in my mouth first at the height of my arousal else I might completely back out of my fantasy fulfillment if I had already came.

"No going back now," I thought as I continue working Lou's cock further into my mouth. As my lips slide down his shaft, my long, wide tongue curls around his cock as I attempt to get it all in my mouth. Even after practicing with my dildo, I still have to stop to keep from gagging. As I begin a rythmic bobbing of my head up and down, I keep hold of the base of Lou's cock to be sure it stays steady in mouth, but still applying a few extra strokes for his pleasure. My other hand continues rubbing his pantyhose clad legs making my cock ache even more.

With one hand on my head and the other caressing my back, Lou tells me I am doing great for a first-time cocksucker. He says he will warn me before he cums, which makes me quicken the pace and increase the suction as I have no intention of backing off this gorgeous cock when it explodes.

I feel Lou's body surging toward completion much like I have felt mine each time I orgasm. "I am gonna cum" says Lou. Rather than pull away as he expects, I push his cock as deep as possible causing him to moan "yes, yes, oh my god, I am cumming!" One, two, three hard spurts I feel in the back of my throat as I attempt to swallow his man seed, I stroke his cock in and out of my mouth to help finish Lou off. Some of the semen I cannot swallow slides down his shaft adding lube to my hand and smearing into my thick beard. The taste and smell is exhilarating! I did it! Not only did I finally suck a cock, but I was good enough to make him cum!

Lou gently taps me on my back signaling for me to remove his cock from my mouth. Lifting and turning towards him, without a word spoken, Lou pulls my head to his, plunging his tongue down my throat. We share a long, salty kiss, then again without a word, he stops, pushes my shoulders back to the couch seat then lays on top heading straight for my neck.

Lou now starts his attack on my body with his thick lips kissing my neck and chest, then he sucks and bites my nipples, while he pushes my legs apart. His hand first cups my balls with a couple of fingers massaging my taint then up to my shaft. His lips continue moving lower to my belly button where, just like I did, Lou plunges his tongue inside. Next instead of kissing my cock through my pantyhose, he goes right for the waistband to get to my bare cock. Down he goes!

In one smooth motion Lou pushes his lips all the way down to my balls, swallowing the entire length of my member all at once. "Ugh" is all I can say. Lou slowly and methodically sucks and strokes my cock like none ever had before. My wife gives good head, but he is great!

Lou lifts his mouth off my cock head for a moment saying "don't worry about telling me when you are gonna cum, I will know and I am not stopping." As his mouth slides back into place, I feel his free hand slide up my thigh passed the pantyhose waistband, under my sack where he begins massaging my taint again. Glorious! I often do the same when my wife sucks me off since she won't.

"Oh Lou, you're great!" I say. All this build up to this moment coupled with Lou's expertise at sucking cock, means I am not going to last near as long as he did.

I catch a whiff of Lou's cum in my beard. I cover my nose and mouth with my hand to inhale even more of the scent. The sensations running through me now are pushing me over the edge. I can feel my balls tighten, I can feel Lou's fingers massaging me, just then he slides them a little further down between my cheeks to my ass. Slowly he pushes to my hole with one finger, slipping the tip in ever so gently. That's it! "Ughhh!"

My body tightens as Lou's mouth inhales my entire cock length while I shoot my cum deep in his throat. It feels like I am cumming inside a pussy! Never has anyone kept me in their mouth to climax. I have always warned them. Not Lou. He is savoring it! Stroking it! Moving his mouth up and down while I am still cumming.

Finally, my body loosens, he stops sucking and turns to me. There it is! My cum on his lips! We lock lips again, mixing our semen in our mouths. This is the most intense orgasm I have had outside of cumming in a pussy.

As we kiss, we continue to dry hump our pantyhose cocks against one another. Mine softening, Lou's hardening up again. I have a deep grip on his soft ass in those pantyhose. What a feeling! Loosening our grips on one another, Lou lays his head on my shoulder with his nose to my neck. He whispers, "I have wanted you ever since we met when I was still married." I say, "Lou, I have said your name when I have cum with my dildo in my ass, so I think the feeling is mutual."

"Now," he says, "we can share more moments like this as long as you tell your wife the details." "Oh, yeah," I say, "now I guess that is the next step in the deal with her and you, isn't it?" "Yes, she wants to know what goes on, but is not interested in participating," says Lou. He continues, "by the way, you are to wear those pantyhose home with our cum on them and you are not to wash your beard or drink anything. She wants to see and smell the evidence of you sucking my dick. Once you get through all this with her, text me. I want to keep hooking up with you."

"I will. You helped me realize a fantasy of mine, but I want more of you. I love my wife, I love having sex with her, but having sex with you is different and fun too"

We release one another, stand, then head to Lou's bedroom where he strips off my pantyhose he was wearing, tossing them on his bed. "Well, I am going to shower. Good luck with your wife. Tell her I had an amazing time cumming in your pretty little mouth," he says. I laugh as I sliding my jeans over my cum stained pantyhose, "don't worry, she will want every detail. One last kiss?" I ask. Mmmm, hot, wet, salty goodness. Off I go...