Secret Stash Found by Wife

Story Info
Life after my wife discovers my porn and pantyhose stash.
1.3k words
3.85
20.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years before I met my wife, I have almost always had at least one personal pair of pantyhose hidden away to satisfy my "wilder" side. Every since I was young, I have always been fascinated with the way women's butts, legs, feet, and especially their vaginas appeared and felt in hose. Not to mention how good I felt wearing them myself.

Once when we were engaged, my wife found a lone pair of my pantyhose as she had been snooping through my dresser. She asked if they were left by another woman. So, I of course came clean about my fetish to prove my faithfulness to her. After that, she enticed me with wearing her own to bed on rare occasions which she knew just drove me wild.

Throughout the next several years of our marriage, pantyhose sex with my wife faded away. Our sex life never suffered, I just did not get the "treat" of pantyhose. However, I continued to keep a hidden supply for my private sessions, which had to be since she made it known she would not approve of me wearing them to have sex with her. Thus began my internet searches for all things pantyhose.

Chat rooms and free porn sites became part of my routine. The chats seemed wrong, so I just started focusing on pictures and videos. After some time, I began saving photos on my phone in locked folders for handy offline use.

During my many hours of masturbation over the years, I began looking at other pantyhose spinoff fetishes to satisfy my growing addiction. Before I knew it, I became really aroused at transexuals in pantyhose. So much so, after perusing many photos of shemales' pantyhose clad asses and cocks with tits, I actually had my first wet dream ever! Never had I came in my sleep until now. I was hooked!

My next porn progression went to crossdressers. I found myself more frequently hitting the same type of websites over and over again for arousal to masturbate. Over this time, my wife and I still had sex, but the frequency faded as it normally does as we age, have jobs, have kids, and just life in general gets in the way. Even though we were not having sex together, I was still getting my rocks off as often as I could.

Then one day I had to hurriedly put away my personal stashes, but had inadvertently left my bag of pantyhose lay in plain sight in the closet. My wife mentioned it to me while we were out later that evening, to which I just gave her a blank stare. After our events were over and we arrived home, I hurried into the house to hide my pantyhose while she managed the kids. Nothing more was said.

Fast forward a couple of years, my pantyhose fetish goes from pussy, to shemales, to crossdressers, now to gay men with or without pantyhose. My phone folder reaches its limit, not once, but three times. I successfully kept those pictures and my pantyhose privately hidden from everyone. Until now.

One recent week, my wife starts showing me more affection than usual. Almost back to our early marriage days. Then we enjoy some very intense sex sessions within just three days of one another! My thought is our marriage is moving into another phase of passion as we are more successful in life than we had been.

Almost a week goes by as normal as they once were, then we have a home alone night where I peel back the covers for bed to find a dandy surprise. My wife in her crotchless pantyhose that have not seen daylight in many, many years! Man, did we "come" that night.

In our afterglow, I ask why the sudden interest in sex again, and why the pantyhose. She just says she feels like we are coming together even more than before as partners given all we have been doing for one another lately. She goes on to say the pantyhose is just the beginning of my rewards.

Two days later, my wife tells me one of our male, divorced friends, needs help with his pool. Knowing he is not real handy, but I am, she offers my assistance. I jump in the car to go see what I can do. He's only about five minutes away.

When i arrive, he's in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. Says to have a seat while he finished. About that time I get a text from my wife: "Here's a video you need to watch right now while at Lou's."

I insert my earbuds as it begins. Here it is my wife telling me in addition to us growing closer as a reason for more sex, she tells me she found my bag of pantyhose, my masturbating sleeve, and the porn folders on my phone!

As proof, the camera turns to see them all laid out on our bed. She says I should have used better hiding spots and a better password as she scrolls through the pictures of pantyhose women, men, crossdressers, and shemales.

She goes on to say how much she loves me, all of me, even my twisted wild side. She then says the reason I am at Lou's is he has agreed to "help me explore" my desires she cannot satisfy. You see, we had often wondered if his divorce was because he figured out he was gay. Well, my wife confirmed it as she says he had confided in her his life choices. Now, she says, "Lou will take it from here, and I love you."

Being so tied into what I was seeing while listening with my earbuds in, I had not noticed Lou standing over me, behind the couch watching the video too. As it ends, he puts his hand on my shoulder asking if I need a moment to catch my breath or if I need a drink. In my fog I agree I need both.

As I sip on my beer, Lou sits down near me on the couch then says "well, now the cat is out of the bag for both of us, what next?" I shrug my shoulders asking what my wife meant by he would take it from here.

Lou asks if I am REALLY interested in exploring sex with men or shemales or if I only use the images to get my rocks off? He says, if you are interested, your wife has given us permission to do just that as long as we keep it under wraps from others, but always be truthful with her in what we do.

He continues, if you are not willing to take the next steps to find out what sex with men is like, there would be no hard feelings between us and I could and should leave now. Lou then said, before you choose, you should know your wife gave me your stash of pantyhose right here except for the pair I am wearing right now.

My mind is absolutely racing with all I have just taken in during the last 10 minutes. My wife found my pantyhose, found my masturbator, my lube, and my porn stash with oh so many different types of pics. Now all the recent sex make sense. She became aroused at seeing all my stuff. So much so, she wants me to explore having sex with our gay friend Lou and he is wearing a pair of my pantyhose under his clothes right now with me!

Oh my gosh, I just realized my cock is so hard! I think Lou's is too looking at the bulge in his pants. What now? If I leave, all will be fine. Except I will have missed my chance to fulfill a fantasy. I mean after all, there is a pantyhose clad cock within reach.

To be continued...