Secret Stranger - The Reveal

Story Info
A woman discovers who her secret stranger is.
2.5k words
4.41
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: In the first part of this two-part series, she was at a rock concert some weeks ago when an unseen stranger groped and fingered her from behind. She allowed her lustful desires and fantasies to overwhelm her and had the best fuck of her life from this unknown stranger -- a stranger she had only caught a glimpse of -- her 'secret stranger' whom she never told her husband about out of guilt. The stranger's face she vaguely recognised but couldn't place

It's been weeks since the concert, but I can't stop thinking about my stranger and how he brought me to weak-kneed sexual ecstasy. I'm also having some very erotic dreams about being ravaged by a Minotaur - that mythical creature, all muscle, sinew and pulsing animal cock. It's still nagging me who my stranger was, and where I had seen him before.

It's also nagging me that my husband, for the past six months, has been trying to convince me to be a hotwife. He desires to watch me have sex with another man - candaulism, I think it's called. But in the last few weeks he has become even more insistent.

Maybe his kink is one of the triggers that released my inner slut fantasies at that recent rock concert?

I had never felt so dominated and ravaged before - I had opened myself up in the most debauched way to a complete stranger. A stranger who forced me to accept his hungry cock, and in satisfying his own desire, left me trembling, exhausted and satisfied in a way I had never felt before.

But this wasn't what my husband intended - he wanted to see me in the throes of orgasm being penetrated by another man. I felt guilty. I also felt guilty because it was the best fuck of my life. I didn't tell him, I couldn't tell him - I knew it would hurt him. That stranger sex at the concert was my guilty secret.

Maybe it was that guilt, or maybe, having tasted it, I wanted to explore this further, but I finally agreed to go to a swingers club. He told me it was in a town just far enough away that we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. I had never been to one before, but I was getting horny and obsessed by the thought.

That afternoon I spent a long time in a warm bath, relaxing but the nervous excitement wouldn't let me. I wondered what to wear. Should I go full sexy slut or a more toned down version? I decided that what I wore to the concert was about right, except without panties this time. It was my first time, so casual sexy seemed about right - young, sexy, but not too slutty. So I decided on my short black leather skirt and best crop top.

The twinkle in my husband's eye is almost as noticeable as the slight bulge in his trousers when we arrive at the party. I too feel that excitement and a deep tingling in my pussy as we enter the main room. There is a palpable sexual excitement in the air. Pornographic movies are playing in some corners and sprinkled around are couples in various states of undress. The musky smell of sex that assaulted my nostrils is the most primal and animalistic element of that experience.

I gulp at this assault on my senses and my nervous, dry mouth needs something to drink but my nerves need more than just one drink.

While drinking at the bar I begin to focus on specific parts of the scene. Couples of various genders copulating in plain view. The sight of large cocks and dripping vaginas makes my already soaked pussy a soggy mess. I feel my juices starting to run down my inner thighs. My husband's erection is fully visible in his bulging trousers.

I notice that he is watching a particularly active couple having sex.

The guy is on the verge, crouching over her - his muscular, powerful thighs bulging every time he enters and exits, drilling her with his throbbing cock. Oh my God, he looks like one of my dream minotaurs - bulging animal muscles, sinews and a huge cock. He has her completely impaled and has gripped head and pulled it up to watch his every thrust into her. Every time she closes her eyes he commands her to "watch my cock - watch and feel the stretch". His balls bangs against her clit as he thrusts mercilessly into her, making her scream unintelligibly.

I am transfixed by his swollen, purple cockhead, glistening with her juices as it emerges. I haven't been this wet or this horny in a long time. I want his glistening, mushroom-headed knob of pleasure stretching me open.

He finally stops pounding, remains deep inside her, and switches to fast, short, little rocking strokes. She is grinding against him with feverish abandon. He lets out a deep roar as he pulls completely out of her quivering pussy and squirts his magnificent load in a pool on her belly. I watch enthralled at his throbbing rod and his powerful spurts hit her chin and hair. He turns and looks straight at me. I steal my gaze away from his twitching cock & look at his face.

A bolt of burning desire shoots through my pussy as he looks into my eyes as if to say, "You're next".

An intense, exciting shiver runs through me as I realise that his smile is the same lascivious smile I had caught a glimpse of on the face of my stranger at the concert. Is he my secret stranger, looking at me now, unflinchingly? The same huge cock, the same big hands, the same muscular build, the same animal sex - yes, it is him. My mind is racing, my pussy is on fire, at the memories of what he did to me at the rock concert.

I become aware that my husband is watching me as I make eye contact with this stranger. He notices that my hand is down at my pussy as I slowly, almost unconsciously, rub my soaking wet lips. He grabs my hand and lifts it to his own lips,to taste me and then does something that shocks me - holding my hand tightly, he leads me to my secret stranger.

Panic floods my thoughts - what if this stranger talks about the sex he had with me at the concert. The sex I never told my husband about? I could just grab my husband's arm and tell him I want to leave. Yet I am also burning for this minotaur - to experience the intense pleasure he had given me at the concert.

My thoughts of escape vanish as my husband whispers in my ear to lick up the minotaur's cum. He knows that licking his cum always brings me close to orgasm. He is now pushing all my lust buttons. But he doesn't know that I have already been fucked silly at a rock concert. My heart is pounding as he says, "Lick all his cum off the bitch's belly".

I have never heard my husband so commanding. I begin to lick clean the still panting belly of this woman who has been recently devoured.

I'm licking but also can't help but notice how close my mouth is to the tip of the Minotaur's still hard, twitching member. My lustful desire overwhelms me as I look pleadingly at my husband and he nods in agreement with what he sees in my eyes.His approval is all I need.

My mouth stretches and strains in an attempt to take his bulbous glans in my mouth. I taste the musky sweet mixture of his cum and her juices. I've never had another man's cock in my mouth before, and his size is making me worry if I am able for it.

Panic hits me as I feel two hands on the back of my head pushing me further down this huge shaft. I feel my mouth being stretched painfully wide as I gasp and gag as his glans hit my throat. Thankfully the downward pressure is released and I pull myself off his stiff rod, gasping for air and relief that my stretched mouth can relax.

I try to gather my thoughts as my head is spinning as I look at my husband. I see pure lust in his eyes as he takes my head in his hands and pushes my mouth onto the minotaur's cock again.

That stupid, floating feeling of euphoria washes over me. I am in subspace, that euphoric, opiate-like state, feeling no pain or stress and now able to avoid gagging.

I suck hard as I feel my throat being dilated by him. The moans from both my husband and the minotaur turn me on even more. As I swallow, I contract and expand my throat around his pulsing cock. Eventually his swelling cockhead is too much in my throat. I pull back as I feel his gushing warm cum, hitting my throat.

As my sense of reality returns, I realise that I was now the centre of attention for a group of onlookers who are watching me lose myself in my pleasure. I see my husband standing there, among them, holding his rock hard erection with a look of lust and desire I've never seen before.

I begin to panic again that my secret stranger might mention the concert fuck and my husband hear him. I am ashamed that I hadn't told my husband about that fuck - I felt I had betrayed him somewhat. And now, with his blessing, I have just sucked off that same stranger in front of him.

I am actually relieved when my stranger just says nothing else but, "Down on all fours",. Relieved and also aroused by his dominance.

I do as commanded. I look back to see him smile, the same enigmatic smile I had seen at the rock concert, but this time he is smiling at my husband. His wordless smile at my husband seems to say he is claiming me as his own, owning my body - nothing my husband can do about it. I love his dominance.

My very aroused husband moves closer and offers his rock hard cock to my mouth.

I lick the pre-cum off the tip and at the same time feel a finger pressing against my little star asshole. He had already lubricated my little puckered hole with my pussy juices, so it isn't painful.

I tense and shiver with fear and desire as I think, "Oh fuck, his cock is so big".

I shudder with excitement and fear as I take my husband's cock in my mouth and the stranger pushes his finger deeper, past my sphincter. I let my husband push deeper into my mouth as the finger in my bum goes deeper too. They seem synchronised as a rhythm is built, my mouth pushing deeper on my husband's cock as the stranger's finger pushes further into my ass. Then there are two fingers buried deep inside my ass, pushing me deeper onto my husband's cock. But my husband's cock is far easier to take down my throat than the minotaur's cock.

Occasionally I become aware of the many men in the surrounding group, some holding their erect cocks and avidly stroking themselves. Women are more discreetly stroking themselves, biting their lips. I have become the centre of this orgy of sexual pleasure which hugely turns me on.

He had used my pussy juices to lubricate his cock head and with the lubricant on my asshole I was ready after his two fingers had stretched me. As he begins to gently push into my sphincter, I see my husband watching him. I am relieved that he is gentle with his probing cock, not the animal I had witnessed before. Now, I am completely lost in my wanton desire, accepting whatever is being done to me. I feel my sphincter stretched as the bulbous head of this stranger's cock probes my now hungry ass. There is still some pain but also a great deal of pleasure also. I had never done this with my husband, who intently watches the discomfort and pleasure on my face. In my mouth, I can feel my husband on the verge of his own orgasm.

The stranger reaches his full depth as I squirm at each of his several strokes, each one going deeper than I thought possible. But as soon as I relax and adjust to his size, he has me fully impaled, completely full. He just stays still once he has me like this as if to make me feel the pressure inside me and make me aware of just how big his cock is. Every little movement he makes inside me draws my attention to that delightful pressure.

I hear a primal grunt from me as I shake and surrender being impaled on this huge cock. I gasp as my stranger, my Minotaur, begins to build a rhythm - slow and delicious at first - coming all the way out of my ass and back in, to the full depth of his large cock. My orgasm is building fast and I know it's going to be a hard one as my stranger's speed and ferocity begin to increase. He is pounding me so hard that his balls hitting my clit are both stinging and exciting. My husband's engorged cock swells even more in my mouth as I whimper from the deep thrusts of the Minotaur in my ass.

I am on the edge when my husband whispers in my ear.

"Do you like it, my love? Do you like that bull's cock in your ass?" Before I can say anything, he adds, "Does it feel as good as his cock in your pussy at the concert? Watching you enjoy it then was almost as sexy as this. BTW, he works in my factory and I was told he always wanted to fuck you"

As I try to take in what he has just told me, my body explodes and I howl like a banshee, shaking and trembling. My orgasm washes over me, wave after wave of sensual pleasure coursing through my body. My waves of pleasure seem to coincide with each wave of copious spurts from my stranger's cock. Each spurt fills me to overflowing and just when I thought I couldn't take any more pressure inside me, another spurt hits. I collapse as my husband's cock floods my mouth and I just slough off his cock and the cock up my ass. I collapsed into a foetal heap on the floor. I am a sloppy, cum-filled, wet and quivering puddle of sensations and emotions as my husband picks me up and carries me to one of the private rooms to recover.

All I could think of is that I now know who my secret stranger is, and my husband's caudalism is satisfied - I now realise he had arranged everything, the concert fuck, and now this. I am satisfied in more ways than I can imagine.