Secret Stranger

Story Info
"A girl is groped at a rock concert".
1.9k words
4.39
23.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the crowd of enthusiastic fans in front of the stage at my favourite rock band's concert. Wearing my sexiest rock chick short black leather skirt and my best crop top, we were all packed together so tightly that individual movement was restricted -- we moved as a group, in waves like a flock of birds -- a murmuration. Elation washed over me as I accepted this loss of control -- I always like this physical connection with other bodies in a crowd like this. Memories of past mosh pits and horny togetherness came to mind, as well as the inconvenience of having to pee.

Anyway, I didn't need to pee. One of the band's slow ballads was drifting off the stage -- the sort of slow song played during what we girls call the "erection section " at school dances. A familiar tingle arose between my legs -- the excitement of knowing my power over the boy's cock I was dancing with. Grinding into him guaranteed an erection. If I really liked him, I made sure his erection pressed against my clit for maximum arousal and some wetness. Wow, I couldn't believe how real those memories felt when I was back there, feeling his cock rubbing against my clit.

The intimacy of the people packed together in this crowd caused me to grind into the ass of the person in front. Those slow dance memories were evocative. I felt a warmth penetrate my core and a tingling between my legs.

I began to realise that it wasn't just me grinding into the body in front, but the body behind grinding into my ass. I was the juicy filling in an MFM threesome - my deep, unfulfilled fantasy. Wetness began to creep into my panties from this thought and the stranger grinding into me from behind. His bulge, now pressed against my ass, focused my attention.

The grinding moved to the music as my skirt lifted and two large hands gently caressed my ass. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I struggled to turn around to see this stranger's face. It proved to be an exercise in frustration due to this crush of bodies. I could only turn my head sideways. My frustration caused a sense of vulnerability to creep into my thoughts as I realised how immobile I was in this sea of human bodies. My thoughts turned to my husband, who I now wished was here ---- at least I wouldn't feel so vulnerable. I hadn't been persuasive enough to get him to come.

This stranger's gentle stroking of my bottom became more daring as I felt fingers pressing with more wanton pressure along my ass crack. This fondling became more intimate. Memories of a fantasy began to fill my mind - being tied up, blindfolded and taken by a stranger with a large cock, who satisfied his every desire with me. I hovered over this stranger's fingers in anticipation, wondering how this would unfold.

I half-heartedly tried to wriggle away as his finger slid tantalisingly along my wet slit from my tight little hole to my sensitive clit and back again. Even if I had been totally determined, which I wasn't, I realised I couldn't escape this probing. I stopped my half-hearted squirming and surrendered to the pleasure coming from my pussy. I had already stopped grinding into the guy before me as my focus had shifted entirely to what was happening between my legs.

That warm, floating, stupid pleasure began to overtake me - the one I sometimes get when I become totally submissive to my husband's sexual desires. When I become his sexual plaything, entirely under his control, to be used for any and all of his sexual whims.

My wetness now completely soaked my panties as this stranger's finger traced circles around my little asshole and my enlarging clit. These little tantalising circles created a pleasure that consumed my thoughts. "I'm your sex toy," I thought.

My hardening clit jumped in satisfaction at being exquisitely pinched as his thumb joined the pleasure party. My detached self heard soft moans emanating from my lips as my clit was rolled between his thumb and forefinger.

Squeals of pleasure followed as my asshole was opened by his thumb pressing against my sphincter. I spread my legs for better access as I felt his finger parting my pussy lips. I now offered myself to his probing fingers and loved it.

I stopped caring about the identity of the stranger behind me just as I stopped thinking about my husband. Even the thought of being unfaithful was left to my lustful desires. I became a slut and loved every minute of it. Just as I languished in my slutty anticipation, his finger and thumb withdrew.

Momentary disappointment turned to excitement as two large hands gripped my hips and held me in a vice-like grip. My soaked pussy lips, pressed against my panties, twitched in anticipation as they were parted by what I recognised as his cock head making slow, steady progress along my slit. My pulse was racing as his cockhead came to rest on my throbbing clit. Tapping, tapping, tapping - he used his cock head like a fleshy vibrator, tapping and pressing hard against my erect clit.

My clit, peeking out from his fleshy hood, stood erect and proud, like the tip of a small penis protruding from his foreskin. I was glad I still had my panties on because the friction on my now engorged clit from his shaft sliding forward nearly brought me to orgasm. I desperately needed an orgasm, but I wanted his cock to fill me now.

I looked down and saw a tent forming in my skirt. I shuddered at the thought of the length of his cock causing this. I managed to get my hand down and lifted my skirt to reveal this protruding cock. My hand seemed so small against his enormous shaft.

New fears entered my mind, now mixed with excited sexual anticipation. I feared that the girth of his cock would stretch me too painfully. I feared that its length would penetrate me too deeply. My all-consuming desire to feel my pussy wholly filled by his magnificent cock drowned out these fears.

While all these thoughts were running through my head, I heard my panties tear. I gasped in fear. I spread my legs further and waited for him to mount me. I was primed and as wet as I'd ever been, but I still hoped he wouldn't enter me in one thrust, as I didn't think I could take it.

My fears disappeared when his two fingers entered my pussy instead of his cock. My relief allowed me to relax even more as he began to twist and turn his fingers inside my super-wet pussy. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he found my spongy G-spot and squeezed it. He squeezed it harder than I was used to. It was very different from my own gentle stimulation of my Gspot. It seemed strange at first but became much more intense than usual. My pussy was gushing as he continued to apply hard pulsing pressure with his fingers. "Please don't stop," I cried out. I didn't care who was there. My whole being had collapsed into this singularity of pleasure coming from my G-spot. Wave after wave of hot, searing pleasure emanated from this single spot, permeating every inch of my body.

He opened me up entirely with his bulbous cock head pressing against my pussy lips as his fingers continued to pulse my gspot. I had never experienced the feeling of being stretched by a big cock entering my tight pussy while my gspot was being pulsed. I was ready to cum on the spot. Seemingly sensing my impending orgasm, he ceased his attention and withdrew his fingers. My relaxed muscles were prepared to receive his large cock as it slowly entered me. I was being stretched beyond my comfort zone. I clenched down on his shaft just as the edge of his hood cleared the outer ring of my slit and bit my lip, knowing that I could now take his huge cock.

As if reading my mind, he stayed still and allowed me to control the depth of his entry. Liking that feeling of being stretched when he first entered me, I rocked back and forth with the head of his cock just inside me. Very close to orgasm, the complete filling of my pussy overwhelmed me as I pushed down on his cock. Moaning and squealing with abandon, I no longer cared who heard or saw me. I was utterly abandoned to my slutty lust. "Oh fuck, fuck me, please." I heard from my lips.

I wanted to look around again, but this time to look into this stranger's eyes to whom I had given my body completely. I started to turn my head, but he took his shovel-like hands from my hips, grabbed my head and held me facing forward. He held my head as he thrust the entire length of his cock into me. My whole body shook as the base of his shaft, which was even wider, stretched and opened my chasm even further. I was impaled on this bull-like cock and loved it.

He pounded me relentlessly, thrusting hard into me. In my mind, we were on stage, me on all fours, him straddling me with his powerful thighs, driving his animal-like cock deep into me. Each thrust of his cock brought gasps of pleasure from the audience. I imagined I was the sacrificial virgin at the centre of some fertility ritual. With hypnotic trance music and a rapt audience, I was taken by his animalistic thrusts. I was about to be impregnated by his seed deposited deep inside me.

The song from the stage built to a crescendo as his pounding became more frantic. His low guttural growl became part of the sonic background to the music. I knew he was about to burst inside me. I could feel his cock-head swelling inside me. Everything disappeared when he unloaded during the final crescendo of the song.

I held still, focusing on the pulsing of his big cock deep inside me, gushing his hot torrent of cum blasting against my cervix. That was the tipping point of sensual overload, delivering me in rapture to the most overwhelming body-shaking orgasm I had ever experienced. Wave after wave of pure pleasure bathed my body in a sexual furnace. Finally, my shaking legs gave out under me. I should have collapsed onto the floor in a heap ---- I had no bones left in my body to support me. Only the bodies surrounding me, propping me up and being impaled on his stiff shaft, saved me from collapsing.

His spurting finally stopped as he whispered in my ear, "Don't turn back". He withdrew his still fully-hard cock with a loud, squelchy pop that left me empty. After recovering my senses, I couldn't stop myself - I had to see who this bestial being was. When I turned around, I saw young guys jumping up and down, enjoying the concert and smiling at me.

One face stood out from this sea of smiling faces. He was looking at me somewhat enigmatically and lasciviously. Before I could say anything, the crowd closed in around him, and his face was obscured. Later, as I made my way home, it remained a nagging but thrilling thought - who was this man? For a long while, he remained the mysterious stranger. This stranger who fucked me into body-shaking orgasmic ecstasy until one day ...