All Comments on 'Secret Stranger - The Reveal'

by Biglibido99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was at a three-day rock concert. One morning I was approached by a roadie for one of the bands. He was recruiting a number of girls to dance for a song by his band that evening. The catch was the dancers were to be naked. A backstage pass was offered for those willing to dance. I was apprehensive, but figured if I didn't do it he wouldn't have any trouble finding someone else. That evening the band started the song as a video behind them on a screen depicted a nude male and female frolicking in the woods. Then the five of us were signaled to run onto the stage. At first the large audience did not understand what was happening then a huge cheer when up along with some laugher. We jumped around to the song and I realized I was out there in my birthday suit in front of several thousand onlookers. As the song concluded we ran off the stage after a hung from the lead singer. Later I was totally appreciated by the band. All five members took turns fucking me. I was also encouraged to suck off their manager.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot story, hot secret Sex, hot rock & roll comment

- everyone going with the flow with reckless abandon!

Biglibido99Biglibido993 months agoAuthor

Lovely memories & thanks for reading & commenting on the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiglibido99@Biglibido99
Irish guy - curious, inquisitive, loves to chat, loves to share - not just here to get off or waste time with fakes No profile image will appear until I have 100 posts but some images of me can be seen here https://www.lushstories.com/profile/cybervirgin

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES