All Comments on 'Secretarial Submission Pt. 01'

by Francisdonatien

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 3 years ago
Mild nc

Noncon does not get much milder than this. Maybe her limits will be pushed in the chapters ahead. I can see her still being a virgin at her age, but having never had an orgasm? That is pushing credibility.

CharlottesFireCharlottesFireabout 3 years ago
Likes and dislikes

Very scintillating when she is with Sara. The demeaning name calling and torture by Mr. Jenkins is a turn off. She should leave the relationship.

silverninsilverninabout 3 years ago
mmmm

Wow, great story so far. I need more soon xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was supposed to be *mild*???

The story started off really well, I was hoping for a Reluctance story hopeful because it started on the BDSM route and of course because it was there in the Tags.

Lots of us love the variety available in BDSM but the whole DD:LG or Age Play thing just makes me want to puke. You might want to add the DD:LG into the Tags, if you had then I’d have skipped reading it entirely. Plenty of people do like it and the Tags have that whole duality thing going on, making them Trigger Warning and Advertising at the same time.

It’s actually pretty rare to find erotica where the female protagonist vomits during sex probably because it’s not sexy to most people??

The latter half your story focused on humiliation and brutality. It’s your story to take it wherever you want to but it’s definitely not for me.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

No, no more. You take a naive innocent woman and force her into BDSM and slavery. Shame on you. At least teach her some before you start beating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a way to start submission

You just had your virginity ripped out of you, raped in your ass with no lube except maybe with some blood, and raped in your mouth until you puke over everything, and you are ok with that? I guess in a fantasy anything so brutal is nothing. I really am going to hate what the training is going to be like. You are not sore anywhere even when you take him again in the morning? Sara is his wife and is his slave as well? I guess that goes without saying. And they were very pleased that you did so well. Next is breakfast and then shopping. Can't wait until you meet your parents and start your training. This is supposed to make you a better person in your personal time? Can't wait to read how all that goes. Hope that they will give you a safeword and give you lots of aftercare. You are going to need it based on what we just read about their real lack of concern for your welfare in this initiation stage. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your other series were much better. The deflowering and ass to mouth parts were not erotic, just gross. This story line is good, but I would revise this first part before going further with the story, if you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For some reason page 3 will not open

belinda03belinda032 months ago

So wonderful so wish it had been continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrancisdonatien@Francisdonatien
255 Followers
I define myself as a scopophiliac, one who derives pleasure from looking at naked bodies, erotica, porn... I’ve also spent decades fantasizing about sex, even occasionally writing stories just for me. Lately, though, I decided it would be fun to share these stories. I love to ...