Secretaries Club Ch. 01: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Good morning, can I help you?'' Anna asked.

''Ah... yes. My boss, Mr. Martin, wants to see Mr. Turner, I came two weeks ago and delivered some documents,'' Lewis answered quickly, trying to keep his eyes up.

''Yeah, I remember you. Come with me, Mr. Martin,'' she said and stood up, leading Mr. Martin to her boss' office.

Lewis sat down in the chair he had sat two weeks ago, and took out his phone. He couldn't focus in any app, he lost all the interest when he saw Anna, and then she returned to her desk moving her hips and legs in sexy way. He swallowed and tried to focus in a traditional game, Whack A Mole! But he couldn't hit the mole, or spot the right hole it was in. He knew most of secretaries would do anything to get what they were aiming for, after several attempts, Lewis finally focused in a boring article about to be your own boss.

''First, you need to be sure of what you are capable of,'' Lewis read in silence, ''And choose what kind of business you want to implement. Those tits look great...'' and he quickly opened and closed his eyes and read again the line, ''Those are the tips to consider when you want to be independent.'' The mail boy rested his head against the wall but the object of desire was right in front of him, Anna was doing her work without paying attention to him... apparently.

Apparently, because from time to time, she lowered down her glasses to check the handsome guy in front of her, he wasn't exactly an Adonis but his childish face got her thinking a lot; was he into her or just casual gazes? Eventually, she decided to smile at him and he smiled back awkwardly. ''Mmm... Anna, I think this might be a lucky day...'' she thought and giggled.

The meeting between Mr. Turner and Mr. Martin was taking long time, and Lewis was a bit nervous and impatient. He just wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible, the secretary was incredible hot and he wasn't sure to restraint himself off her. The time passed slowly, Lewis felt he had spent an eternity there, but only 20 minutes had passed since their arrival, ''Damn, I need to get away,'' Lewis thought and stood up. Anna followed him with her gaze as he walked to the right hall, and she heard when he closed the bathroom door, ''Purrfect... you will be mine...'' Anna smirked with sweet voice and took out of her bag a gag ball. At the moment, she phoned her boss to ask permission to buy her lunch, because she forgot it at home. With her boss' approval, Anna stood up and hid the gag ball under her skirt, pressed against her hip and walked to the bathroom.

The secretary stopped outside the door and watched around, hall was empty and everyone was busy with work so she opened the door carefully and slid inside. Lewis was in front of the mirror when Anna came inside, and he dropped his phone into the washbasin, freaked out. ''WHAT THE FUCK!?'' Lewis shouted hysterically.

''Whoa, take it easy honey. Remember, it's the only bathroom here for the moment,'' Anna said and Lewis closed his eyes and put his hand on his chest.

''Damn, you should have knocked the door at least, you almost gave me a heart attack,'' Lewis said.

''My bad, but you seemed nervous before I came in,'' she said and winked an eye.

He swallowed and knew that he seemed too obvious sometimes. Anna locked the door while Lewis was looking himself in the mirror, she walked next to him and took out her lipstick and painted her lips a little.

''Are you Mr. Martin's driver?'' she asked.

''I'm... just a mail guy in his company. Replacing his driver today,'' Lewis said.

''Well, you're too cute for a mail boy, you know that,'' Anna smirked and put her lipstick on the washbasin.

''Eh... thanks. You are beautiful too... damn, this is embarrassing...'' he muttered and Anna giggled.

''Why? Not a big deal at all, just being honest,'' she said and Lewis relaxed a little, ''Yeah, you're right. It's just... I never... I normally, you know, don't talk with girls often,'' Lewis admitted.

''Well, I can help you with that, here and now,'' Anna whispered and got closer to him.

''What... what are you doing?'' he asked nervous when Anna embraced him from behind, ''Don't say anything, let me do everything,'' she whispered in his ear, ''Someone could come and...'' Lewis mumbled but Anna interrupted him, ''We are alone, just relax and let me do my thing,'' she commanded and Lewis shut up.

The secretary rubbed Lewis' chest with her hands, softly and slowly. ''Close your eyes,'' she whispered and Lewis did it, those hands touching every inch of his body over the shirt, her hands were feeling amazing. The sensation, similar when you put your arm close to a TV screen, that shocking feeling made him enjoy the foreplay; Anna raised her left leg and wrapped it around his leg, she moaned and licked his earlobe, Lewis howled, ''You like it, let's go a bit rough then,'' and pulled out her gag ball.

''Open your mouth and keep your eyes closed,'' Anna ordered and Lewis obeyed. Suddenly he felt a plastic ball filling his mouth, Anna secured it and Lewis choked and struggled a little, ''Good boy...'' she said and Lewis tried to mumble but only nonsense. The secretary slid her hands under his shirt and her touch drove Lewis crazy, teasing his chest and belly.

''Mmm... goashh... aggh...'' Lewis mumbled and tried to resist her incredible charming but lust between them were out of control. With no real options of running away, Lewis stayed trapped between the sink and Anna; her tongue licking slowly his neck and cheeks, and giving kisses all the way, leaving her lipstick mark all over. Besides all the lust, Lewis was a little nervous by the fact that someone could open the door and caught them red handed, but he didn't knew Anna locked it.

Things escalated quickly and she turned him around, and kissed him. Or just teased him, since the gag ball was avoiding the full contact. He tried to touch her lips with his, and Anna only giggled with his attempts and licked and kissed the ball, ''You want more, huh? I'm gonna give you some more...'' she whispered and pinched his nipples a bit and Lewis moaned. Anna smirked and repeated it again, with the same result and she lifted him and sat him down on the washbasin.

She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his torso, and resumed the kissing. In less than one minute Lewis' face was covered with her red lips, she embraced him and he felt her sweet smell, ''Gosh, she smells incredible!'' he thought. The arousal between these kinky bunnies was growing like a hurricane, their breaths and moves were erratic, Anna's groans were so sexy that Lewis felt his thoughts were filled of them.

However, he felt a strange bulge pressed against his belly and he wondered about three seconds what was that, before a storm of kisses and caresses from Anna overwhelmed him. Lewis slid his hands all over Anna's silhouette and put them on her butt, she grinned and bit his lower lip, ''You are so cute, I can't barely hold myself...'' she said and took off her glasses. Then she unbuttoned her red blouse and threw it away, she was wearing a black bra, Lewis buried his face between those tits, shaking his head and dripping some saliva on them.

''So, do we have a deal?'' Mr. Martin said and Mr. Turner nodded, ''We need to celebrate this, partner...'' Mr. Turner said and stood up. He poured some whiskey in two glasses and gave one to Mr. Martin, ''For a successful business,'' he toasted and his colleague repeated. Emptying their glasses, Mr. Turner filled them up again... the pair would be pretty busy for the next hours.

Back to the bathroom, Anna and Lewis were busy as well. He was rubbing his face against her knockers like possessed, once again, the strange bulge sensation appeared and Lewis didn't know what to think about it. It wasn't his own dick, he was sure about it, it was something else... he trained to put her away a little, but he struggled in vain. Anna noticed what Lewis was trying to do and stopped, ''What's going on? You seemed a bit worried...'' she replied calmed and impassive now. An unintelligible sort of words came from Lewis' mouth and she dragged the ball out of his mouth, ''I... sorry for this, but, this might sound weird, but I'm feeling a strange bulge between us for a while... and...'' Lewis said.

''And?'' Anna wondered and raised an eyebrow.

''And... I think it's not my dick... funny huh? I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but I had to tell you,'' Lewis said and he thought, ''Shit, I fucking ruined...''.

Anna unwrapped her legs off his torso and jumped down, she had a strange gaze and waved her hand, ordering him to remain sat, ''Ah, well, I think I forgot to mention one thing before we started...'' she giggled and unzipped her skirt. She lowered down and with big eyes, Lewis saw a huge bulge under her black panties, Anna took it off and he opened his mouth, invaded by hysteria.

''Holy shit!! What the fuck!?'' Lewis exclaimed and Anna moved fast. She put him the gag ball again and with her finger, she demanded silence and discretion.

''That's better, sweetheart. No reasons to make a scandal of this. Yes, I have a dick; now let me tell you a couple things.''

''Gahhrr... aarrchh...!'' he was able to mumble and Anna put her left hand on his mouth and cover it.

''Will you be a good boy for me?'' she said in tender tone and Lewis relaxed and nodded, ''Perfect! Now let me tell you a couple things,'' Anna repeated and Lewis nodded again.

''I really like you, there is no denial...'' Anna stated and jerked her dick a little, ''Just look, I'm rock hard because of you, now, I will tell you what's gonna happen. I have never accepted a no for answer and I'm really horny right now, so you know the stakes, right?'' she said and Lewis nodded, ''Great, seems you understand quickly. Lewis, I wanna fuck you here and now, but I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to, is that clear?'' she resumed and Lewis nodded.

Anna dragged the ball again off his mouth and he swallowed nervous. She caressed his thighs and he calmed down, just a little to think. So that was her proposal, a huge dick up his virgin asshole, and what it was worse, she didn't want a no for an answer, so clearly she was leaving him with no options... but one, let her fuck his ass.

''What if I say no?'' Lewis asked.

''Well, I told you, I've never accepted a no, but, I can promise you this will be your best sex,'' Anna answered.

''Why? Why you are doing this?''

''Why? Because I like you! And... I always get what I want...'' she admitted.

''Shit! I know it will hurt, and I'm a virgin!'' Lewis confessed desperate.

''Oh... well, I will be nice to you, but only if you say yes. Otherwise...'' Anna said and gazed at him with kinky lust.

Lewis was scared. Not only because the risk of having a dick, a cockgirl, deep inside his ass. Maybe she wasn't concerned about it, but someone could open the door in any moment, and yes, he was praying for it.

''You know someone could enter in any moment, right?''

''No one will come. I locked the door, and in this company, when the bathroom is locked, no one interrupts...'' she grinned and Lewis realized he was without options. She planned everything perfectly and now it was the moment to let a gorgeous, mesmerizing and curvy dominant secretary screws his asshole for the first time.

''Ok... ok, well, I guess my answer is... is a yes. Let's do it...'' Lewis said and Anna put the biggest smile in her face and hugged him, ''I knew it! You won't regret this,'' she said and kissed him passionately. At first, Lewis didn't close his eyes and watched the way Anna was kissing him. Tenderly, a real kiss; he was surprised by that and surrendered to her lust and gave everything.

Lewis caressed her face and hair, just like she was doing to him, their tongues meet each other and share some saliva. After a long and wet kiss, they lips separated; both were breathing heavy, trying to catch some air.

''I really like you Lewis... sorry if I scared you with my crazy attitude... but I didn't know what to do...''

''Don't say anything...'' he whispered and kissed her back.

The couple kissed wild this time, someone would say their lips were covered with some glue. After some minutes Anna stripped off Lewis' clothes and made him rest his back on the washbasin. Lewis was a bit uncomfortable but he didn't care and Anna grabbed his cock and began to stroke softly, she spat some saliva and jerked it a little faster, Lewis cried out and she stopped.

''What??'' Why did you stop?''

''If we are going to do this, we need to be quiet,'' she said and put the gag ball inside his mouth, ''Much better, babe...'' and continued.

Lewis kept making funny noises while his dick was receiving the handjob from Anna. From time to time she spat more saliva, to make it easier and faster; her lover was moaning and shaking his body and she smiled pleased. At the same time she was stroking his dick, with the other hand Anna was massaging his ballsack and pulling them; Lewis was enjoying her way but for a reason he wasn't completely sure, his sphincter was gaping a little.

She spread his legs some more, and the feeling of exposure increased. And the strange gaping thingy too, somehow Lewis was feeling for the first time in his entire a bit different, receptive, waiting in expectation and ecstasy. ''Do you like it?'' Anna spoke again with an exhaling voice and Lewis nodded quickly and closed his eyes, she stick her tongue out and swelled the pace of her hand.

She kept saying dirty things to him and Lewis' mind was blowing up, Anna left his balls alone and caressed his legs and body, his skin was burning and with her touch, all his senses were about to explode. And his loaded balls were about to explode either, with his constant and girlish moans; Anna knew Lewis' orgasm was closer and put her free hand close to his asshole. Her naughty fingers were moving up and down in his rear end, until she stuck the middle finger in.

As loud as he could, Lewis yelled out and Anna thanked her good idea of carrying her gag ball with her, so his scream was lessened a lot. But the result of that hostile finger in his back door was too much for Lewis, and he erupted a huge load really high and ended it up his belly. One, two, three and four shots Anna counted, as she saw Lewis with his eyes all white and shaking his body for all the pleasure and tension he was releasing from his dick. His dick was like a volcano, exploding so hard and without any restrictions, Anna wiggled her middle finger inside his ass while she was stroking like crazy her lover's cock, until she emptied his balls.

''Gosh...! That was a hell of a cumshot... now I wanna know how you taste...'' Anna grinned and her face went down to his belly. Both were sweat and exhausted, but Lewis was more exhausted than her, besides his evident satisfaction. She licked all the cum slowly, her tongue felt amazing and Lewis moaned some more, Anna cleaned his belly a few minutes later and kissed the gag ball.

When she was done, Anna spat Lewis' cock and with nothing else, she gulped it all inside her mouth. Lewis made some weird noises when he felt her warm and wet mouth wrapped around his semi flaccid dick, she sucked him like a vacuum until it was all limp. Then she sucked his balls, one at a time and both, even played with them with her teeth and Lewis grabbed one of the faucets with his hand; that secretary was a real slut and he was enjoying it more, Lewis thought.

Her tongue slid all over and suddenly he felt a wet thingy around his rose, it was Anna's tongue. She began to lick Lewis' sphincter and he relaxed, he never felt something like that before and all his nerves were experiencing the joys of asslicking. Anna spat saliva and licked that asshole up and down, while jerking her dick; at some point, she stick her tongue inside and Lewis exhaled pleased as she was fucking his asshole with her tongue. She moved her neck back and forward and stuck her tongue out all she could to tongue fuck him properly.

The mail guy was shaking a bit more, but it was like all his body's nerves were connected with his asshole now, the waves of pleasure coming from his hole were expanding like a vice, his heart beating so fast that Lewis thought in any moment it would come out of his chest. Anna moved her tongue in circles inside Lewis' ass and felt a melting sensation in his mind and body, she mixed the wiggling with thrusting and her tongue pushed all the limits and to her pleasure, Anna noticed that her man's dick was hard again.

Finally, she stopped licking Lewis' ass and thrust a finger inside. Lewis howled and his voice was choked by the gag ball, Anna shoved it deep inside and at the same time she was rotating it; he relaxed his body and his sphincter squeezed the small intruder. Pretty soon she increased the pace of her sneaky finger and shoved a second finger, Lewis sighed and closed his eyes; this was way more exciting than masturbation.

Anna groaned as her fingers were stretching her man's ass, but not for long time, ''I can't wait...'' and withdrew her fingers and sucked them, tasting Lewis' asshole. She helped him to sit down on the washbasin and then he stood up, just to be on all fours like a good puppy; with both hands Anna massaged his butt, her soft sands touched every inch of it and helped Lewis to relax.

''Relax and I'll take you to the stars,'' Anna said and her glans prodded Lewis' sphincter.

The secretary made pressure and her glans filled the insides of Lewis, who groaned and breathe deep. She slid a couple more inches inside and he tensed his hands, the pain was increasing in small waves but Lewis bit the gag ball to release some of it. Anna bit her lips and shoved all her dick, her pelvis touched his asscheeks and she remained motionless.

''Oh damn, you are so tight babe,'' she said and her hands massaged his back, Lewis lowered his face down and watched the floor. Her dick was big and filling him like a porky chop boy, the minutes passed and his ass was molding to her dick, making pain diminish a little.

Feeling how she withdrew her cock, Lewis found some relief and then she shoved it again slowly. He moaned and felt a wave of pain, mixed with pleasure, coming from his rear end and growing so bad in his body; Anna repeated it a few more times and pain kept subsiding while pleasure was swelling. And pleasure wasn't the only thing increasing, her pace did and Anna set a normal tempo; Lewis noticed his ballsack firm and his cock growing up really fast, ''Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,'' he was thinking as he couldn't yell out for her.

Anna grabbed his buttcheeks while fucking him, her tits were bouncing with her thrusts as she was moaning pleased and her pelvis clapping against his ass. The pain was gone and Lewis couldn't believe he was enjoying anal sex as bottom, his saliva and precum were dripping on the floor, to find some comfort he arched his back and Anna grabbed him by the hips.

''Tell me how much you like it!'' she smirked and Lewis nodded quickly and she spanked his left buttock.

Pace swelled even more, and her pelvis and balls were slapping madly against his ass. One of his hands went to his dick, and Lewis jerked it fast; Anna was giving him a lustful workout, he was sweating and groaning like a filthy whore, his heart was beating so fast and Lewis thought that it would burst out in any moment. His rectum was burning but at the same time, her dick was delivering a lot of satisfaction, stimulating his prostate and giving him an insane need to shake his cock, which he was doing.

In some way, Anna was feeling like Lewis. Her heart was beating so fast, she really was loving him good. Her hard shoves were the evidence; she held his hips tight, and gave him powerful and fast thrusts; both closed their eyes and moaned excited, ''Yes baby, I love you!'' Lewis thought and his face was a real poem: agony and ecstasy perfectly mixed. His woman plowed him harder and his cock spurted a hot and thick load of cum over the floor.