Secretaries Club Ch. 01: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Cum for me, Lewis, cum!'' Anna shouted and Lewis moaned and kept shooting cum until his balls were dry.

With his mind in blank, and exhausted after that big orgasm (the best of his life), Lewis felt more receptive. He spread his buttocks even more and surrendered to Anna's desire; more than before, her chest was redden due to the great effort, some part of her hair were wet and she was a bit tired, but her lust was bigger and she kept fucking Lewis.

A man wearing white shirt, tie and black pants; was walking and checking his phone while heading to the bathroom. Right in front of the door he heard moans and did not move, he turned around slowly and walked back to his office, ''I wonder who is in,'' he thought. With a last hard push, Anna shoved all her dick in Lewis' ass and stopped, ''Ahh... this is so good, Lewis...'' she said with husky voice and pulled out her dick very slow. He moaned as loud as he could and felt a relieving feel mixed with emptiness and anxiety, he wanted her back inside as soon as possible; his asshole was winking for more.

Anna stood up and helped him to do the same, then she kissed his neck and picked some of his clothes and put them around to cover up the place where Lewis was, he felt his legs weakened and Anna laid him on the floor. She laid on him and kissed him tenderly all over his body, their sweat bodies melt together in passion and Lewis massaged her curves while her dick was trapped between them, ''I love you, Lewis...'' Anna whispered in his ear and his heart beat faster and hold her tight.

They stayed together for some time, until Anna stood and kneeled down. She spread Lewis' legs and his asshole was exposed again, she rubbed her glans against it and without effort it slid back inside. When her whole dick was in, Anna decided to be face to face with Lewis, she wrapped her hands around his neck and with short punches, she resumed the anal session. ''Oh yes, look into my eyes Lewis,'' she whispered and she kept thrusting her dick shortly and faster than the beginning.

''Oh God, she is amazing,'' Lewis thought while looking to those bright eyes, full of passion and desire. All of her was good, but those beautiful eyes hooked him; the contact of their skins increased the heat and passion between them. Anna moved her hips faster and Lewis moaned harder, just like her, the mail boy felt his mind melting while she was fucking him so good, in addition that they never broke the eye contact.

She unlocked the clasp and Lewis spat the gag ball out of his mouth, their moans became louder and she finally kissed him. Their lips melted and became one, Anna swelled her pace and quiet moans of pleasure could be hear, they separated and Lewis cried out when Anna, digging her dick deep inside his ass, shot her hot load in his bowels.

Their groans filled the bathroom and Anna gazed at him with warm satisfaction, ''I... I love you too...'' Lewis said and she smiled and kissed him again. She kept her dick inside of Lewis and when they stopped kissing she told him, ''This was the best experience... of my whole live.'' They caressed their bodies some more before Anna pulled out her cock and helped Lewis to stand up.

They dressed and after she took her glasses from the washbasin, Anna grabbed her lipstick and painted her lips again, Lewis embraced her from behind and kissed her neck, while wrapping his hands around her torso, ''I think I will need some help to walk now,'' he commented and both laughed, ''Don't worry, I am here for you,'' Anna said and turned around and kissed him quickly.

Anna put her left arm around his torso, picked her gag ball and took out a key from the pocket of her blouse and opened the door. The same man who went to the bathroom earlier was in front of an office and watched them, ''Hey, van der Horst, I was looking for you...'' he said. Anna stopped and hugged Lewis harder, ''Hello Richardson, sorry... I was a little busy...'' she said and Richardson checked them carefully, knowing what it might had happened between them, ''I see... well, I left some papers in your desk... for the boss,'' he informed and she gave a quick look to Lewis.

''Ok, I'll check them. Do you know if he stills here?'' she asked.

''Yes, busy in his office, with an executive from another company...'' Richardson said.

''Good to know... laters...''

After the awkward moment, Lewis asked her if there was something between her and Richardson and she just told him that long time ago, he tried to seduce her but panicked when he noticed her big gun. They laughed and she helped him to sit down, so he could wait for Mr. Martin and she sat down behind her desk, to do her job, while giving him from time to time naughty gazes.

The End

Story Idea: Liver96

Written by: Liver96

Liver96© All rights reserved, 02/04/20