Secretaries Club Ch. 01: Anna

Story Info
Secretary seduces a young mail guy.
8.1k words
4.66
30.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Secretaries' Club: Anna

Hello everyone, I'm glad to finally introduce you a popular fantasy. Secretaries have some kind of turn on (not sure if eyeglasses are the reason, but one of them), but what if you find out things materialize in the wrong way? With luck (and time) I hope to write some episodes about this, once again; thank you Thanos for support (sorry if you didn't expect that ending in the Infinity War Satire).

*

The alarm was ringing nonstop on the nightstand, a small white hand came out of the sheets and turned it off; couple minutes later Anna put it aside and yawned. She got up, grabbed her glasses and teeth brush and went to the bathroom; after brushing her teeth she stripped off her pajama and took a cold shower. Anna, woke up completely when the cold water touched her body, she washed her body, caressed her round tits and jerked her dick.

She picked her uniform from the closet, and put it on the bed. Checked her phone (she was on time, so no need to rush, she thought) and updated her whatsapp status, ''Ready for work,'' she typed. She got dressed in less than 5 minutes and watched herself in the mirror. She wore a white blouse, tight, marking every single inch of her body, her tits were fully packed inside the bra and her blouse was about to explode. Her black skirt was up her knees, delineating her curvy legs and ass; she sighed and smiled pleased. Her pale skin was beautiful and flawless, especially her face, with a marked contrast between her skin, her black hair and her lips, painted in dark red. She adjusted her glasses and checked time.

Anna left her bedroom and walked into the kitchen. She made some coffee and received a voice note from her friend Vanessa, she was about to turn 27 and was planning to celebrate with her friend Vanessa. She answered and finished her coffee cup, she picked her bag from the couch and left her home.

She walked to the corner, and sat down in the bus stop, waiting her transport to go to work. Like her, other neighbors and random people were expecting the bus to arrive to their destinations. Anna checked her social media while waiting, and once the bus arrived, she sat down next to a window and watched the streets, the people.

The bus took around 20 minutes to arrive to downtown. Anna came out of the bus when it stopped in front of TF Incorporated, her work place. She came into the building and said hello to Perkins, the old and polite janitor of the company; Anna put her employee card into the card reader and headed to the elevator.

She saluted the people that came into the elevator and it closed its doors. The elevator stopped in almost every floor, leaving workers in their place, until Anna stayed alone. She was heading to the seventh floor, as she was the General Headmaster's secretary, the doors opened once again and Anna left the elevator. The main corridor was large and wide, with offices on both sides; the secretary rushed and crossed it in less than a minute. She heard an occasional ''Good morning, Anna,'' and she replied back with a smile.

Finally she reached her work spot, a large desk with her name in a golden inscription, ''Anna van der Horst, Secretary.'' She sat down and took the auricular that was on her desk and put it in her right ear, she adjust the microphone and turned on her laptop. Her boss, a fat, short and bald old man arrived ten minutes later and stopped when he noticed her behind the desk.

''Good morning, Miss van der Horst,'' he said.

''Good morning, Mr. Turner,'' Anna said.

''Please, I would like to check my schedule today. My wife wants to lunch with me and I need to verify if I have free time,'' Mr. Turner requested.

''I will have it ready in five minutes, boss,'' Anna said.

''Good, I'll be waiting in my office,'' Mr. Turner said and stared at her before leaving, ''You look really beautiful today,'' and walked away.

Anna smiled shyly but when she was sure that Mr. Turner was away, she made a repulsive expression. She was used to his gazes and words out of context, if only Mr. Turner was 15 or 20 years younger, she would have acted different. Anna opened some files and checked her boss' agenda for that day; she printed it and left it on her desk. She wrote some small documents to send it to other departments, and once she finished, she stood up and headed to Mr. Turner's office.

Meanwhile, in another building in the city, a businessman called Frank Martin was trying to send an email to one of his commercial partners, Greg Turner, but his internet connection wasn't working properly. Frustrated after several attempts, he cursed technology and called his secretary.

''Ms. Goldstein!'' he shouted to the phone.

''Yes Mr. Martin,'' an alarmed voice sounded from the other side.

''The internet connection isn't working. Send me one of our technicians immediately!'' he demanded irritated.

''In a moment sir,'' the secretary said and Frank finished the call.

Mr. Martin stood up, impatient. He was a tall white man, 50 years old, with a very delicate heart record and made a couple deep breaths, trying to calm down. He was wearing a black suit, his chest was moving up and down really fast and his hands were sweaty, ''Where the fuck is that damn technician?'' he thought and took a glass of whiskey and drank it all. He heard a quick knock from the door, ''Yeah, come in now!'' he said and a young man opened the door, wearing a blue work suit.

''Do you need me sir?'' he asked.

''Yeah, I need to send an important information but seems there's no connection. Fix it now!'' Mr. Martin barked.

''Sorry sir, but I can't do that right now,'' the technician said.

''What!?'' Mr. Martin shouted indignant and threw the glass against the floor. The employee remained in silence and paralyzed, ''I pay you to do what I fucking want, so you will do it now!!'' Frank demanded but the technician shook his head.

''I need to apologize, sir... what I meant was... there's a problem with the network, so I had to shut it down. Probably we will not have connection today...'' he explained nervous.

''Probably!?'' Mr. Martin said with irony and the technician nodded, ''I see... just another incompetent... you are fired,'' he said.

''But sir...!''

''Fired!!'' Frank yelled and waved his hand, and the man, devastated, left the office.

''Probably we will not have connection today...'' Mr. Martin said in burlesque tone and sat down annoyed. He took the office phone and called his secretary one more time, ''Ms. Goldstein, I need some of our mail guys here, now!'' he said. Goldstein said a quick ''Yes'' and call was over, Mr. Martin waited about 3 minutes and heard another knock, ''Come in...'' he said and a young guy opened the door.

He was around 5'2 tall, 24 years old, brunette short hair, white, brown eyes, thin and a childish face. His name, Lewis, he was wearing white shirt and black pants, the mail guy closed the door and stood in front of his boss.

''I need you to deliver an important document, since the internet is not working today and we don't have fax anymore,'' Mr. Martin said.

''Sure sir, just tell me where to go,'' Lewis said.

''I want you to go to TF Incorporated, and deliver this document to Greg Turner. Protect it as your own life,'' Mr. Martin said and gave the document to Lewis in a folder.

''You will not regret it sir. I'm on the way now,'' he said with a smile and left the office.

''Pathetic...'' Frank said referring to poor Lewis and closed his eyes. Back to TF Incorporated, Anna was in her desk, doing her work and chatting with her friend Vanessa about their plans for the weekend. In the meantime, Lewis was on his motorcycle, heading to his destination. Finally an important job for him, besides sitting all day with the old mailmen and the janitors, it was only a document but from his own boss in person, so he wanted to success in such important request.

Skipping the traffic, he arrived in less than 10 minutes to TF Inc.'s building. He parked his motorcycle and left the helmet under his sit, taking the folder with his right hand he came into the building. The janitor said hello and he waved his head with a smile, and headed up to the receptionist's place, a woman in her 30's, wearing a brown blouse, and her auburn hair in a horsetail.

''Good morning, how can I help you?'' the receptionist asked with a smile.

''Yeah, I'm here to bring some documents to Mr. Greg Turner,'' Lewis said.

''Oh, just leave the documents here, and I will give them to our mail guys,'' she said.

''Sorry, but my boss gave me detailed instructions, to deliver the document to Mr. Turner himself,'' Lewis said.

''Well, in that case... seventh floor. Go to his secretary first, so he will receive you in his office,'' the receptionist said and Lewis thanked her and headed to the elevator.

The mail boy got into the elevator, and pressed number 7. The doors closed, and he breathed deeply but happy. Lewis watched the number of the floors changing and without interruptions, he reached the seventh floor and the doors opened. He left the elevator and walked across the hall, checking every office and asking where Mr. Turner's office was.

Once he got the right location, Lewis found Anna's desk immediately, when he noticed the stunning gal sitting behind that desk, and checked her name twice, he couldn't avoid feeling his cock waking up inside his trousers. Putting the folder right in front of his bulge, he got closer to Anna's desk.

''Hello, are you Mr. Turner's secretary?'' Lewis asked just to make sure.

''Yes, how can I help you?'' Anna replied and Lewis thought, ''Suck my dick, beautiful lips...''

''I am Lewis Carlisle. From ABG Inc., I need to see your boss, I have a very important document for him from my boss, Mr. Martin,'' he explained.

Anna raised an eyebrow and watched Lewis carefully, ''Hiding his bulge, typical...'' she thought when she noticed he was covering his erection. But she could not deny that Lewis was cute and handsome, only a childish face but that wasn't a problem. She snapped her tongue a little before answering to Lewis.

''Can you give me the document? So I can check it and then I'll pass it to my boss,'' Anna said but Lewis shook his head.

''Sorry, but can't do that. I need to...'' he began but she interrupted him.

''Yeah, I know. You have orders. However, we have a different method here so you will give me the document, and if you want to wait, I don't have any problems,'' she grinned and Lewis understood and gave her the document.

Anna checked quickly and confirmed her suspects: he was hiding his erection behind the papers, and Lewis sat down in a chair close to her desk and waited. The secretary saw the document and left it aside, she called her boss and let him know about a document from ABG Inc. Mr. Turner told Anna to bring the document in one hour, because he was talking with some foreign clients.

While waiting, Lewis gazed at the beautiful secretary. He didn't wanted to look like a pervert, but he couldn't avoid it, ''Damn she is beautiful,'' he thought. He put both hands on his crotch, trying to cover his hardon, his dick was getting limp slowly, and he remained calmed and quiet. Anna worked as usual, but from time to time she lowered her glasses a bit and watched Lewis discreetly. The mail guy looked around with shy face, and watched his clock every five minutes.

''Damn, this is taking so much time,'' he thought. Because of that, he had a tic in his leg, he was becoming impatience and nervous, there was no reason for not been received by Mr. Turner; but he was intimidated by that sexy woman with glasses so he remained sat like a good kid waiting for the bell to run like crazy. Lewis felt thirsty but he didn't saw any water deposits around, so he stood up and walked to Anna's desk.

''Sorry to bother you, but, is there any water? I am thirsty,'' he said with a friendly smile.

''Yeah, at the end of that corridor,'' Anna said without taking her eyes off the screen and pointing to the left with her hand.

Lewis walked and found the water deposit, he took a glass and drank twice. He felt much better and came back, just to find Anna focused with her paperwork, and the folder still in the same place she left it. He sighed and sat down again, trying to find out when he would be able to deliver the document. The secretary yawned and watched her phone, then she opened Whatsapp and sent a message to Vanessa.

He couldn't believe it, that lazy girl was doing nothing about his delivery task. Anna left her phone and grabbed her lipstick and a small mirror, and repainted her lips in red. Lewis bit his own lips, that hot secretary, besides her laziness, was a S.A.W (Slut At Work), he thought; the mail guy also checked his phone and updated his WS with a LOL picture to have some fun.

An employee came to Anna's desk and dumped some more papers, she sighed pissed and Lewis did the same, ''Eh... Do you know how much time Mr. Turner will be busy?'' he asked to Anna. She shook her head and Lewis lowered down his head, upset. It was so frustrating and ridiculous, Lewis thought, but he wasn't able to do something against it. Suddenly, he felt his bladder full and stood up once again.

''Hey, can you tell me where's the bathroom?'' Lewis asked to Anna.

''Right hall, last door,'' Anna answered and Lewis thanked her and moved to the right hall.

Lewis opened the door, and pulled down his zipper, his cock was free and he did the thing in the first urinary he saw. He sighed in relief, while peeing for a long time; Lewis shook his cock when he finished and the door opened, and Anna, Mr. Turner's secretary, came inside. The mail boy put his dick back inside his trousers in no time.

''Shit! What are you doing here? This is men's bathroom!'' Lewis complained.

''I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that women's bathroom is out of service. I won't stay for long time,'' Anna clarified.

''Ok, don't worry. I'm already done... so... the bathroom is all yours,'' he answered. Both stayed in silence, the moment was really tense and embarrassing, Lewis thought. However, he couldn't deny that his pants were tighter and he suddenly became a few pounds fatter than before, or his cock was betraying him again; it was the second thing and Lewis couldn't avoid blushing a little and he looked to his own feet, ashamed.

''Are you serious?'' the secretary said when she gazed at his crotch.

''Sorry, I-I... don't know what to...'' Lewis mumbled, wishing a lighting wiped him in that moment.

''You like what you see, don't you?'' Anna asked in serious tone. Afraid of answering, Lewis remained in silence until Anna repeated her question, the mail guy seriously doubted what to answer. If his answer was yes, he would look like a filthy pervert and probably in big trouble, and if his answer was a no; he would feel gay for not admitting Anna was gorgeous.

''Nothing? Wow, now I am embarrassed,'' she said a bit disappointed. Lewis nodded quickly when she asked him for a third time and Anna chuckled, ''For a second I thought you were a retard... guess I was wrong,'' Anna said and smiled. Lewis didn't knew what to think or do, so he remained in silence.

''C'mon! Will you stay like a damn gargoyle?'' Anna protest without changing her calm voice, and moved two steps closer, ''By the way, Mr. Turner is waiting for you,'' she said and after brushing her horsetail, she left the bathroom.

Lewis stayed a while in the place, absorbed in his own thoughts. He wasn't able to describe properly what happened to him, but he thought that secretary was really naughty. He watched himself in the mirror and left the bathroom, Lewis found Anna a few steps away; accompanied by an old and bald man he thought it was Mr. Turner, and he wasn't wrong.

''My secretary just told me about the document you brought from your boss, Mr. Martin,'' Mr. Turner said.

''Yes, I was hoping to return to my boss with an answer from you,'' Lewis said.

''Unfortunately, I can't give you information we managed. But I can receive him anytime he wants to come here to do business,'' Mr. Turner said and the mail guy nodded, ''I understand sir, but you must know that I have to return with something, or my boss...'' and Lewis made a gesture with his finger, cutting his throat; Anna giggled and Mr. Turner grinned, ''Hehe, well, tell your boss to come here when he has some free time in his agenda, and we will discuss our business relation,'' Mr. Turner proposed.

''Great sir, I'd better go now,'' Lewis said and shook hands with Mr. Turner. Anna gazed at him with lots of interest, and bit her lip when he turned around and walked to the elevator. She went back to her desk and told Vanessa everything, but she cursed her bad luck for not asking his number, ''He will be back, I'm sure of it,'' she said at the end to her friend in a voice note and put her phone aside.

Lewis drove back to his workplace and notified his boss about the task. ''Good job,'' was Mr. Martin's cold answer and he left the office. Lewis was happy after all, but all the happiness suddenly disappear when he joined once again the janitors and the other mail guys, ''Fuck, what am I doing here?'' he thought. The only good thing in the rest of his work time was thinking about the sweet and naughty doll working for Mr. Turner.

Two weeks later.

Eight in the morning, as usual, Mr. Martin arrived on time to his company, just to find out his secretary was at the doctor's. Mad at her, he went to his office; and phoned his driver.

''Morris, where are you?''

''Sorry sir, but I can't work today,'' Morris said.

''What? But today you have to take me to TF Incorporated!'' Mr. Martin said annoyed.

''I need to apologize boss, family issues... my wife...'' Morris muttered.

''Family? Hmm... then its ok, solve your problem and report when you are ok,'' Mr. Martin said.

''Will do,'' and call was over. Morris threw his phone away and came back to the bed with Mr. Martin's secretary, ''Who was calling you?'' she asked, ''The boss... but I dealt with him, now time to enjoy together,'' he said and jumped on her.

Mr. Martin thought a bit better with his whiskey shot, and decided to call the dumbass mail guy. In less than 3 minutes Lewis was running like crazy and arrived to Mr. Martin's office, trying to catch his breath and ready to work. The boss explained the situation and Lewis accepted to drive him to TF Incorporated and get a little extra for the day. Happy and enthusiastic, he led the way and took the car keys.

They got in the car (Cadillac), and Lewis turned on the engine. He drove a couple blocks when traffic stopped him, ''What's going on? Why did you stop?'' Mr. Martin asked with a not pleased voice, ''Sorry sir, we will be on way in a minute,'' Lewis muttered. But the minute passed and Mr. Martin, a man who takes every single word literally, exploded annoyed, ''You pathetic dumbass, why are we still here!?'' he yelled out. ''I'm going to lose my job...'' Lewis thought and found a way to leave without crashing the car, Mr. Martin exhaled a bit less annoyed and rested his back against the sit.

Half an hour later he stopped the car in front of TF Incorporated and opened the door for his boss. He closed it and followed Mr. Martin inside the building; then Lewis talked to the receptionist and guided his boss to the elevator. He pressed the 7th floor and they went up all the way, they stopped at 4th and a man with some papers joined them and pressed the six, once they were alone they reached the seventh floor and left the elevator.

Mr. Martin followed his mail guy-now-a-driver and they reached Anna's desk in less than one minute. The hot secretary was wearing a tight red blouse, matching with the colour of her lips. She had her hair in a horsetail and was using glasses; when both Mr. Martin and Lewis spotted her, they couldn't take their eyes off her breast.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers