All Comments on 'Secretary 43'

by Stripemoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!!

An excellent fictional story. In fiction, there are no taboos, nothing held back. Another chapter would certainly be in order!!

Some readers seem to having some difficulty in separating recent news events from a fictional story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! Excellent! The scenario is totally my cup of tea, & then some, & then a tad bit on top of everything!

☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.8/5.0 = 96%]

The story was masterfully crafted.

The story is a sex fantasy. It is VERY EROTIC.

Hi Stripemoff:

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story! A perfect fantasy.

The young boss doesn't realize it but this is the beginning of a love story. She already loves him and before too many months pass he will be committed to her. Maybe it'll be an office only romance but it's going to happen for sure!

They will be a highly effective team. I've seen it happen over and over. Wonder why the doctor's head nurse never marries? Why does she speak of him so worshipfully?

There it is.

He has to be an authority figure who is good at his job. She is a little submissive and respects his abilities. Slowly he becomes her world. She knows her place and sometimes it causes her pain, but his wife will never love him like she does.

I am sure this will sound gross to some, but this sort of special relationship seems to be one of the prototypical male/female relationships found the world over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE THE STORY. IT IS VERY EROTIC & REALISTIC. TWO DECENT PEOPLE GET ATTRACTED TO ONE ANOTHER AGAINST THE ODDS.

When i was 45 & married, my 35 year old boss had the hots gor me. All his staff were women, many of them younger than me.

The company was preparing a complex offer for a project abroad, & he put me on the team. We worked long hours, had dinner in the office. He would give me a seemingly innocent compliment every now & then. By then i felt very comfortable in his company.

Then we had to visit the main contractor. It was me & him on our team. The trip included 2 nights at destination.

To cut the long story short we had sex both nights.

After that we remained very good friends (with occasional benefits!)

The fling invigorated me big time, sexually & in any other way.

My husband even asked me, How come you getting better & better in bed?

I told him it was my biological clock: the organism knows the window for pregnancy is shrinking by the month... and that's why women my age may easily conceive.

I have no regrets. I don't consider mysrlf a slut. The fact of the matter is i am not a saint but a eoman made of flesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
second act...

Bravo.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
You can't be serios?!?!

No second part? No more of how she became is willing office sex toy?

Looking forward to it

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

A brilliant fantasy.

This entirely plausible scenario, deserves at least a second outing. Congratulations and thank you for publishing this excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, my wife is a secretary and I often fantasize about her her being chastised , spanked and sodomized by her boss, and him sending me security camera footage to show me what he's done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent, I am an old man now, way back I had a thirty something married lady, Casey, as my secretary, after an office party at which she and others got drunk and danced topless I began persuading her to wear lingerie for work under her business clothes, then to suck and fuck me, I discovered she was sub and would regularly spank her if she did something wrong, she eventually confessed to her husband and to my everlasting surprise he invited me around for a drink, which led to Him sharing Casey with me, we would spank her and then take turns poking out cocks up her tight pink ass, happy Days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous