Secretary Sandwich Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,150 Followers

Shane shuffled up the bed, and Mika straddled on top of him, dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her tight cunt. She couldn't wait to tell her husband about this night when he got home in a couple days. Once they were in position, Mika lowered her body, taking all of Shane's cock into her and then picking herself back up to begin to properly ride him. Shane reached up and squeezed Mika's tits as the married girl slid up and down his cock over and over.

Mika rode Shane for a few minutes, and then the two rolled over, with Mika now on the bottom and Shane pounding her in the missionary position. He ravished that tight pussy while the beautiful girl to whom it belonged moaned with pleasure, finally getting the dicking for which she longed. Shane was overwhelmed with lust and the realization that he had bagged another married woman. It was really becoming a kink for him at this point, especially knowing his buddy was doing the same thing tonight.

Mika came on Shane's cock after a couple minutes of his stiff fucking or her. She kicked her legs out and sank her nails into his back as she went rigid against his thrusting body. Waves of pleasure crashed through her for a couple moments while Shane pounded her, intending to work himself up to his own orgasm until Mika suggested he fuck her in her ass.

Shane was stunned by the offer and quickly accepted. He pulled out of Mika's pussy, allowing her to get into the doggy position. She lay her head on the pillow, using both hands to spread her ass rather than support her upper body, giving Shane clear access into her dark hole. Between the two of them and the use of some lube, Shane was bottoming out in Mika's tight shitter within a couple minutes as he fucked her anally. He had considered himself lucky long before this point back when he had no idea how dirty this hotwife was!

Shane pounded Mika's ass for several minutes while Mika remained on her hands and knees grinning with eager enjoyment as she looked over her shoulder at her new friend who ravaging her butt. At last, she instructed him to pull out and cum on her ass. Shane would have unloaded inside her hole if it had been up to him, but it had been such an incredible night that he wasn't going to argue with the beautiful girl's one, reasonable request. He increased his pace, drilling her ass with all his strength until he was ready to unload. Just in time, he pulled out and stroked himself off until his was spraying cum all over Mika's sexy, plundered ass, all while Mika grinned from ear to ear.

Each of the girls went back home following their exceptional nights: Abby and Mika to their empty apartment and house, respectively, and Jessie to her husband. Jessie's husband had no idea what his wife had been up to, and Jessie figured he didn't need to know. She had endured plenty of hardship at his hand in the past, and her misstep, if it even was a misstep, was meant to be a one-time thing. Jason, though had other plans.

Naturally, Jason and Shane exchanged stories the following day through text. Knowing Mika was bisexual, both men had the same idea to have her join them in a group sex with Abby. Abby wasn't full-blown bi, but she did have experience having sex with other woman, and somewhat recently too when the three of them had been on a business trip together and hooked up with a married woman there. As Shane and Jason formulated the plan, Jason thought it would be harmless to get his catch, Jessie, involved too.

Jason didn't know much about Jessie. The wholesome vibe he initially got from her would have made him think there was no point in trying to involve her in group sex. However, he knew very well about her wild streak now, so it was possible she'd be interested. As the boys planned their next rendezvous with Abby, at the very least, Jason put some feelers out Jessie's way.

When Jessie saw that Jason had invited her back to his place the following night, she was torn. She didn't intend to continue seeing him. It had been a lot of fun, more than she had enjoyed in a long time. It was also her intention to honor her marriage, regardless of her husband's mistakes in the past. She couldn't deny that she wanted to see Jason again, and so she decided to tell her husband the truth: that she had slept with one of the bosses at work, she intended to do so one more time and then it would be over. She would leave immediately and return Monday morning as if it had never happened. Jessie's husband really had no choice but to accept it, since he was lucky Jessie was still with him in the first place.

Meanwhile, Mika's situation was much less complicated. Shane invited her to Jason's place, saying it was his place instead. The slight deception was only temporary until he got a better feel of what Mika was willing to do, in case their sexual relationship was ongoing. He told Mika there would be another girl and even sent her pictures of Abby, of which Mika heartily approved. Shane did not know how Mika would feel about having another guy there, so he left that detail out for now and would see how it would plan it.

Lastly, Abby was completely in the dark about anyone else at all involved. She expected the usual threesome with her boss and his associate. The guys knew Abby would be delighted by the surprise, so there were no moral qualms about leaving the details out for now.

What Jason didn't expect was for Jessie to show up at his apartment that night. Shane happened to be over just to hang out, since neither of them had plans tonight, instead anticipating what would transpire the following night if, by fate, they would have all three women there. Jessie hadn't really thought her plan through, not expecting another man to be there, but it was too late to back out now, as Jessie was in full view of Shane when Jason answered the door.

Jessie couldn't go back home until Monday, not after what she'd told her husband. She told Jason she just needed to stay here the next couple nights, though her original intention was another night of sex. When Shane saw Jessie, his jaw dropped. He realized Jason hadn't been exaggerating Jessie's beauty and that the married woman was gorgeous. Tonight, her hair was straight and loose, she wore a low-cut dark green top, tight jeans and brown open-toe high heels. Instantly Shane began to think about double-teaming this girl with Jason, like they did so frequently with Abby. Jason was thinking the same thing. He didn't buy that Jessie had stopped by just to sleep here.

Jason welcomed Jessie in and invited her to get comfortable in the living room. As Jason left to get Jessie something to drink, Shane chatted with the gorgeous brunette, whom he found to be very easy to talk to and very outgoing. She only continued to get more attractive in his eyes to the point that he knew Jessie was the kind of girl who needed two dicks to give her proper treatment. Jason returned with the drinks, and the three conversed for about an hour before Jason boldly asked the married woman how her husband would feel if she had a threesome with two guys.

Jessie was shocked silent at first. Neither Jason nor Shane were alarmed at Jessie's being slow to respond. The fact that she hadn't outright shot them down indicated that not only was she consider it, but that it was likely to happen. Both were already getting hard just thinking about it. As Jessie processed the thought that had never crossed her mind before, she couldn't prevent a sexy grin from spreading across her face. She absolutely wanted to do it. Once she made up her mind, she immediately consented to Jason's suggestion.

Excitement abounded among all three individuals as Jason showed Jessie to the bedroom, to where the couple hadn't even made it last night when they fucked on the couch. Shane followed behind, and soon the two men had the hotwife surrounded, their hands running up and down her body, clutching her ass and boobs, running up and down her back and hips. Never had this woman had two sets of hands on her in this way, and it made her feel more aroused than ever before. She began to make out with Jason and then with Shane, to whom she had barely introduced herself. She didn't even know yet that Shane worked with them in Jason's department.

The two businessmen slowly stripped Jessie out of her clothes. Once they had her flawless body bare and on display, Jason suggested she put the heels back on, and she complied. Jessie sat on the bed and watched as her two athletic partners disrobed as well until her heels were the only clothing on anyone. Jessie giggled and slip up all the way into the bed, lying on her back as Shane and Jason joined her, Jason on her left and Shane on her right. Jessie pushed her thighs together and squirmed as Jason kissed her and groped her breasts. Shane lightly bit her ear and ran his hand down to her waist, between her legs and began to insert a finger into her moist vagina. Jessie moaned into Jason's mouth as that finger pumped in and out of her, priming her for one of those big, hard cocks.

Jason got to his knees, and Shane shuffled down between Jessie's legs. Jessie held the base of Jason's erection and began to suck it while Shane started to eat her pussy. Jessie spread her legs wide to allow this stranger to taste her married pussy, eventually lifting her legs up in the air as she administered and received oral sex simultaneously. Jessie's heart beat even faster as the boys switched places, a very erotic experience for this woman during her first group sex. She sucked Shane while Jason lapped up her juices, keeping her legs in the air and spread so her lover had full access to her sweet spot.

As Jessie continued to suck Shane off, Jason straightened himself up, held onto Jessie's leg with one hand and used the other to push his cock back into that tight, wet pussy, where he had been just the night prior. Jessie moaned around Shane's cock as Jason pushed all the way in, now holding onto both of Jessie's legs while beginning to pump in and out of her.

The men took turns screwing Jessie in that position as well, with Jason taking a few minutes to break in the brunette's sweet pussy for Shane, who took his spot next while Jessie sucked her juices off Jason's cock. Shane's mind swirled with the memory of fucking one hotwife last night and now having the fortune of nailing another one tonight - not to mention both were knockout babes. Jessie's legs bounced on Shane's shoulders as he plowed her tight cunt, all as Jason's cock slid repeatedly back toward her throat.

After Shane had fucked Jessie for a few minutes, the men briefly shared a glance which meant it was time for the main event. Jessie didn't know it yet, but she was about to experience her first double penetration. Jason and Shane didn't have to tell each other that this girl needed to be stuffed full of cock. Her sexiness screamed it the moment she walked into the apartment that night. Without saying a word, Shane reached down and pulled Jessie up, away from Jason. He continued to pull her as he lay on his back so that Jessie was now on top, his cock going right back to pumping in and out of her once they were settled. Jessie enjoyed the sudden and unannounced change of position, and it was only another moment until she felt Jason's hand behind her, resting on her waist.

The next sensation Jessie had was Jason's cock poking her asshole, which she did not expect at all. She cried out in surprise and looked over her shoulder. Shane had come to a stop as his friend pushed an inch of himself into the hotwife. Part of Jessie wanted to protest, as she was not prepared for this kind of treatment. The sex demon inside her wanted to see how it went, to experience all that she could during this wicked hall-pass weekend. That side of her won out, and soon all of Jason's sick was plugging her ass while Shane was still deep in her pussy.

Jessie had never felt fuller in her life. It was uncomfortable for sure, but also wicked hot and made her feel sexier than she'd ever felt in her life. She had allowed her husband to fuck her ass a couple times with average results, but the feeling of having her ass full while her pussy was stuffed as well gave her an indescribable pleasure that further awakened the sex goddess inside her. As the men slowly grinded on her, Jason checked with Jessie to make sure she was adjusting OK. Jessie assured them they needed to do nothing but fuck the hell out of her and do it right.

Shane and Jason needed to hear nothing more and began to saw in and out of the sexy woman. They held her in place as they took turns going inside her. Jason pumped into Jessie's ass each time Shane pulled back in her pussy and vice versa. Jessie could tell she wasn't the first woman these guys had double-penetrated. Even for a novice like she, the pleasure was undeniable. These men knew what they were doing.

For the next few moments, Shane and Jason pumped in and out of Jessie like two pistons. Jason held Jessie's wrists together behind her back while Shane had both hands with a death-grip on Jessie's tits. Jessie's hair flung about wildly as her new lovers skillfully double-pounded her. All three of them were now sweating and panting, no one more than Jessie who was overwhelmed with new sensations as she took these two cocks hard and fast into her two aching but pleasured holes.

When the men did pull out, it was only temporarily as they flipped the girl over. Her back slapped against Shane's chest, their sweat mingling as Shane went right to working his cock into the brunette's ass. Jessie lifted and spread her legs, giving Jason quite the sight, especially with those heels on. Jason stepped over one of Jessie's legs, pinning it between him and Shane. The other leg stuck out over Jason's other leg, and Jason's cock now neared Jessie's wet pussy, which was plenty worked in now but still very tight, thanks to Shane's cock in her ass. Jason lay down on top of Jessie, the sweat on his chest combining with that on Jessie's, and the married woman was truly sandwiched between the two businessmen as Jason's cock poked further and further into Jessie's love canal until the girl was once again completely full of dick.

All three held their breath as they adjusted again to the double-penetration sex. Jason got going first, thrusting in and out of Jessie's exquisite pussy, and Shane followed right behind him, plundering that sexy ass. In almost no time at all, they had gotten their rhythm back and were sawing in and out of her again as she was pressed helplessly between them. Jessie sank her nails into Jason's back while her legs kicked straight out. She writhed between those two strong bodies as they pinned her there on the bed, pumping in and out of both her holes, giving her as much cock as she could handle, as much as her hot body required in that moment. The bed creaked loudly beneath them, and the air smelled of sweat and sex as some guy's wife got rocked by basically two strangers who gave her an experience she never imagined just moments ago.

In and out, again and again, Shane and Jason pumped into Jessie's holes until the young woman screamed with an unimaginable climax. Her nails sank even deeper into Jason's flesh, and her heels poked into one of each of the boy's legs as she came as hard as she ever had in her life. Her orgasm didn't restrain the boys, who moaned loudly as they continued to sandwich the beautiful brunette woman until Jason announced it was time to cum on her face.

Jason got off Jessie, and Shane quickly got out from under her. Jessie collapsed, lying on her back as she spent and suddenly empty while these two men kneeled on either side of her head and jerked off, pointing their cocks at it. Jessie would have opened her mouth or something, but she was too amused to do anything but grin, just as Jason and Shane fired off almost simultaneously. They both moaned loudly as they plastered that pretty face with two big loads of fresh semen. Jason remembered how hot Jessie looked with his cum on her face last night. It was nothing compared to two sticky loads covering her whole complexion and dripping down to her neck and onto the sheets beneath her. By the time they were done finishing on her, her whole face gleamed in the light from the ungodly amount of cum it was underneath.

By now, it was getting late, and the boys had another big day planned tomorrow. Shane washed up, got dressed and went home, making sure Jessie knew how pleased he was to meet her. Jessie laughed and assured him the feeling was mutual. Jason then got Jessie set up in his room for the night. He would sleep on the couch. As much as he wanted to keep the opportunity available to fuck this married hottie again, he wanted to save him up for tomorrow night when, if all went according to plan, he would have three women to share with his buddy.

Jason preceded Jessie waking up the following morning. He planned to make her breakfast and let her remain comfortable in his place, but as soon as she got up, she said she had to go and would return tonight, as originally planned. Jessie wanted to stay. However, she didn't want to push the issue since she was, after all, a married woman and was out of her element here. She didn't want to take this hall pass too far. Jessie said her goodbye and then began her day that consisted mostly of shopping, including purchasing a new dress and high heels for tonight. She still couldn't go home because of how she had left things with her husband, so she had a long day of waiting ahead of her, but it's not like she needed an excuse to shop.

That afternoon was rather ordinary for the other four individuals who would be meeting up that evening. Shane had told Mika to arrive at 6 pm, which is when Jessie would be there. Abby was told to come at 7. The men wanted to be well into their activity by the time Abby got there. None of the women knew anyone else was going to be there, though Jessie did wonder if Shane would be there again. She couldn't stop thinking about the awesome sex, especially the wonderful double penetration, that the boys had given her the night before.

Jessie arrived back at Jason's place about 5:45 pm, sporting her new, sleeveless little black dress that barely covered her breasts and crotch. She wore a new pair of black high heels and had gotten a manicure and a pedicure earlier as well. After she made her way up to Jason's apartment and knocked on the door, she was greeted by not just Jason but Shane as well. Her heart leapt with excitement. Jason said he hoped Jessie didn't mind the extra company again, and Jessie assured him it was quite all right.

At that point, Jason informed his new married friend that they were expecting another. Jessie got a little nervous, assuming the other person would be a man, making her feel unsure of how she'd handle them all. When the doorbell rang a few minutes after 6, Jessie was surprised to see a woman in the doorway - Mika, specifically.

Shane, of course, was very happy to see his hotwife friend again. It was the second time overall and first time since he had fucked her a couple days ago. She looked great in short jean shorts, a low-cut tank top and flip flops, but when Mika saw Jessie, she felt underdressed. She didn't know another girl would be here, let alone one that was dressed that well. Shane could sense Mika's insecurity and assured her it was no problem what they were wearing, since no one would be wearing much of anything in a few moments.

Jason laid eyes on Mika for the first time and was very pleased. He gave Shane a thumbs up. They knew they had a good night ahead of them, with one more girl yet to arrive. Knowing Mika was bisexual was a bonus with another girl involved. The only question was if Jessie would play along. They figured if Jessie were uninterested in doing anything with Mika, at least they could take turns screwing both girls. Anything the girls did together was the cherry on top.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,150 Followers