Secretary Sandwich Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie got back in the mix by sucking on Abby's breasts while Mika and Shane pummeled Abby's holes, double-stuffing Abby like two pistons while she sucked off her boss. As Mika and Shane grew more comfortable working together, they increased their pace and were now slapping hard against Abby again and again as they sandwiched her on the bed. Meanwhile, Jessie was still fondling Abby's chest, kissing the girl's tits and neck while all of Abby's holes were filled. It wasn't long now before Abby climaxed, her body's convulsing as an orgasm ripped through her whole body while she was fucked airtight by two guys and one girl.

Watching his secretary moaning around his cock and writhing underneath two other sexy girls while his buddy fucked her ass had Jason reach his limit almost immediately. He cried out, pulled out his dick and blew his load all over Abby's face. Abby, still cumming, grinned as she felt her boss's warm cum plaster her face and drip down her neck, down to her chest where Jessie lapped it up. With all that was going on atop him, Shane lost his self-control quickly, dumping cum in Abby's ass while he fucked it to completion. As the boys finished up on and in Abby, the orgy came to a slow but certain halt as the two men and three women, all immensely satisfied, disassembled slowly and caught their breath.

They were all very sweaty now, and Jason would definitely have to change the bed sheets before anyone was going to sleep in that bed tonight. First, he and Shane helped the girls get cleaned up and dressed. Mika needed to get home so she would be there before her husband got back from his trip in the morning, when she would tell him every detail. After she left, the remaining four took some pictures, mostly of Abby with her boss's cum on her face and Shane's jizz dripping down her leg. They took plenty of Jessie too so she had evidence for her own husband when she returned home the next day.

Once everything was cleaned up, Shane went home, and Jason slept on the couch while Abby and Jessie shared the bed. Jason was beyond spent and didn't see anymore action that night or the following morning, but he was certain he heard the sound of the girls' playing in his creaking bed as he drifted off to sleep.