Secretary Smith

Story Info
Jennie has a weakness for her handsome CEO.
4.1k words
4.39
31.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvaDove
EvaDove
15 Followers

"Ms. Smith!"

Jennie sighed as she set her stuff down, quickly rushing into her bosses office to see what it was he wanted. She knew what she was getting into becoming a secretary for a CEO, but she never realized how much she hated being bossed around.

Honestly, she probably would have quit had it been any other man. He was a true sight for sore eyes, one of the most handsome men she could recall ever seeing. That's why she stays.

Jennie pushed the doors open to her CEO's office, "Yes, Mr. Park?" she asked softly as she trudged toward his desk.

Mr. Park licked his lips as he looked up at her, "Can you cancel the meeting for 4PM? I have dinner reservations with someone at 5 and I don't want to miss them."

Jennie nodded, "Yes sir," she said and bowed to him slightly, getting ready to turn and walk toward the door, when suddenly he cleared his throat, causing her to stop in her tracks.

"Wear something nice for the dinner reservation, would you?" Mr. Park said, a hint of teasing in his voice.

Jennie frowned, turning around to face her boss, "Sir, who are we having dinner with? I get off at 4.."

Mr. Park stood up, not taking his gaze off of her as he spoke, "I thought I'd take you out for dinner tonight, I don't really know much about you, so I want to use this as a chance to get to know my secretary, you've only been here a month and I barely just found out your birthday."

Jennie bit her lip at that. Was this handsome man really going to take her out to dinner just to get to know her better? Seemed like a date in her mind, but she and Mr. Park are nothing if not professional, so she knew she shouldn't get her hopes up too much..

When Jennie arrived at her home after work, she quickly ran to her closet, looking for her nicest piece of clothing to wear.

She usually wore nice clothes to work, sure, that's a given when you're a secretary.

Tonight however, she felt she needed to wear a dress, maybe a sexy one as it was a formal attire restaurant, and an open backed dress could be considered formal, right? She was worried, usually Mr. Park provided her clothes for when they'd have meetings together, or he'd just tell her to wear her normal work clothes.

With a sigh, she pulled out an old dress she had only worn once a few years back, she was sure it'd still fit as her body didn't really change much. Still, she had to hurry, Mr. Park was going to arrive to pick her up in 40 minutes for their reservation.

Jennie ran to the bathroom and quickly threw on the dress, letting out a sigh of relief when it fit her. She turned around to look back in the mirror, the dress looking just how she remembered: Really sexy, but really gorgeous.

It was a purple dress that felt practically like silk, it was really comfortable and it had an open back design. It went down to her ankles, and even had a small slit for her leg that went all the way up to just underneath her hip.

It was a beautiful dress.

Somewhere in the back of her head, she knew this dress would probably give Mr. Park the wrong idea, but was it really the wrong idea..? Seducing him didn't seem so bad, she hasn't had sex in over a year.

To say she was a little desperate to have someone touching her again was just an understatement... To do it with your boss though.. Is that even okay?

She put that thought far back in her head, pulling out her makeup bag and quickly got to work on her face, putting herself together nicely to ensure she'd fit the formal attire nicely.

Mr. Park arrived not long after she finished her makeup, he rang her doorbell and she opened it to meet his smile. His jaw dropped at how she looked, he scanned her body curiously, and didn't make any attempt to hide the fact he was checking her out. He whistled before speaking, "I feel like I'm underdressed now."

Jennie frowned, looking down at her dress, "Sorry, Mr. Park. Am I overdressed? I thought this would be nice formal attire."

"Please, call me Jackson, we're not at work, are we?" He smirked at the way Jennie's eyes went wide at his words before continuing, "And.. You look amazing. You're not overdressed, don't worry. Let's go, Ms. Smith."

"Okay okay, if I have to call you Jackson, you have to call me Jennie, let's at least be fair here," she bit her lip as she followed him out the door, walking toward his car.

Jackson chuckled at her as he opened the passenger door for her, "Sure thing, Jennie."

Honestly, it felt weird to be on a first name basis for both of them, but if they were going to be friendly and get to know each other better, it is best if they addressed each other with their first names rather than being so formal.

Was it a good idea? Probably not.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, Jennie's jaw dropped at the beautiful exterior of it. It was probably the most expensive place she'll ever eat at, so she had to let it absorb her completely, not before she felt Jackson place his hand on her shoulder, encouraging her to walk forward next to him.

They took their table and got their menus and sat in silence while they looked over for something to eat. Jennie was frowning at the menu, to which Jackson sighed, "Please get whatever you want, I'm paying."

Jennie groaned, "But everything looks so.. Expensive."

Jackson rolled his eyes, "Do you see where we are? Find something to order so we can get to talking."

The two placed their order and faced each other as soon as their waiter walked away. They looked at each other, a small smirk on Jackson's face as he started, "So.. Let's get to know each other. What's your favorite color?"

"Are we 12?" Jennie raised a brow at the question, when she saw that Jackson was serious, she giggled before answering, "Purple. Just like this dress."

"Speaking of that dress.. It's beautiful," Jackson said, his gaze traveling over the upper half over her body,

Jennie gulped at the attention, feeling intimidated under his gaze, but still playing it off with as much confidence as she could. She cleared her throat as she spoke, "So.. What um.. Happened to the last secretary?"

Jackson gave her a knowing look, wherever she was going with this. He licked his lips, looking around nervously before facing her again, "Honestly? She just didn't like dealing with me anymore."

Jennie narrowed her eyes at him, "Ah.. You don't seem that bad."

"C'mon. I know I must irritate your soul, I constantly call you in," Jackson started, looking at her for a moment, she didn't really react much so he continued, "Mostly because you are beautiful and sometimes you just want to look at a beautiful person, right?"

"Right.." Jennie spoke, a small smirk forming on her lips at the sudden flirt Jackson gave to her. She bit her lip, looking down at the table shyly before speaking, "I have to admit you do irritate me sometimes.. However, I really REALLY enjoy seeing you too, even though I hate being bossed around."

"You chose the wrong job then," Jackson chuckled as the waiter brought over their food. He looked at what the two of them ordered and spoke, "This looks amazing," as he lifted his fork and poked it into his steak.

Jennie nodded in agreeance as she began to eat her old food as well, the both of them falling into comfortable silence as they ate their food. A few minutes into their meals, Jackson set his utensils down and looked up at Jennie, "So.. Tell me about your family, relationships. Do you have a boyfriend.. Or.. Girlfriend, I guess?"

Jennie giggled at his stuttering, she swallowed the food that was in her mouth before replying, "I see my family sometimes, but they live an hour away and I'm really busy to go see them constantly. As for relationships.. Um.. I haven't had a significant other in about a year, I guess."

"You guess?" Jackson urged.

Jennie sighed, a small nod before she continued, "He was just like.. A friend with benefits type of deal... I started to have a crush on him and I told him, but he cut me off almost instantly."

Jackson frowned, "What an ass. You'd be amazing to have as a girlfriend, dude made a mistake."

"You think so?" Jennie smiled sadly, staring at the food on her plate.

Jackson nodded, "I know so. Don't look so sad."

They finished their meals but neither of them really wanted the night to end, it was nice being able to see each other not in a professional environment. It felt more natural for the two of them, they talked to each other so easily, they never realized how much they had in common till tonight.

Jackson handed his credit card to the waiter to pay the bill, and while he waited for the return he faced Jennie and gulped, "If I'm overstepping, please tell me... I uh.."

"Yeah..?" Jennie breathed out.

"Would you like to come back to my house with me tonight?" Jackson asked, narrowing his gaze onto mine.

Jennie's eyes widened as the sudden question, was he insinuating what she thinks? She looked around nervously, her body was telling her to go with him, her mind was telling her, everything about her was yelling at her to go back with him and have an amazing night with this man.

He seemed to notice her sudden silence, how she was deep in thought, he sighed, "I can just take you home, I promise I won't be mad at you or anything, maybe I did overstep."

"No!" Jennie said quickly, causing Jackson to jump at her sudden yell, she gulped, "S-Sorry. I want to go to your home.. I was just off-guard is all."

Jackson smirked at that, his eyes traveling her upper body before the waiter returned, handing the card back to the man and speaking, "Thanks for eating here tonight, Mr. Park."

Jackson smiled sweetly at the waiter, standing up and facing the boy, "Thank you for the amazing service."

Jennie stood up with him, allowing for Jackson to grab onto her hand, leading her out of the restaurant. Jennie felt a small blush on her cheeks as Jackson interlocked their fingers, continuing to lead the two of them to the door.

Once outside, Jackson opened the passenger door of his car as he had done for her earlier, but this time it seemed a lot more intimidating as Jennie knew where this was going to end up.

She smiled at him as she got into the car, quickly pulling the car's sun visor down and looking into the tiny mirror, making sure none of her makeup got messed up and that she wasn't blushing too hard from the small interaction.

Jackson got into the driver's seat and noticed her closely looking at herself in the sun visor's mirror, he sighed, reaching over and closing it, causing her to gasp and turn to face him as he started to speak, "You look amazing. I promise."

Jennie nodded, sitting back in the seat and buckling in her seatbelt.

Jennie's been to Jackson's house before, it's fairly large but not really a mansion. It's really homely, he had shared with her before that he never liked the idea of living alone in a huge mansion, and that he much rather had all his things somewhat close.

As he pulled into the driveway, he turned the car off and quickly rushed to open the door for Jennie, causing her to giggle, "You don't gotta do that everytime, Mr. Park. I'm a big girl, I can open my own doors."

"I'm a gentleman.. Beautiful women should get doors open for them," Jackson stated simply as Jennie carefully stepped out of the vehicle. She chuckled as she stood next to him, the two looked into each other's eyes as she stood up straight, she gulped, finding some kind of confidence she leaned in and gently pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before pulling away, biting her lip and walking toward the entrance.

Jackson stood still after the cheek kiss for a moment, containing himself before he locked his car, joining her at the entrance, wasting no time to unlock the door, pushing it open and pulling her inside.

Jennie smirked at his sudden confidence as he locked the door behind the two of them, he threw his keys down and turned to her, placing his hands on either side of her hips, placing his forehead against hers, "Say no now if you change your mind."

"I don't change my mind," Jennie said simply, "Are you going to kiss me now, Mr. Park?"

"You're going to be the death of me.." Jackson spoke, leaning in and swiftly pressing his lips against her, the kiss started out desperately, their tongues quick to explore each other's mouths as they pressed their bodies against each other, their hands exploring each other, squeezing onto each other's clothes.

Jackson suddenly pulled away from her, causing Jennie to let out a whine as she tried to kiss him more, but he shook his head as he pulled away from her, "Bedroom."

Jackson grabbed onto Jennie's wrist as he led her to his bedroom, quickly kicking the door open, revealing a very tidy room, bed with a navy blue bedding, very comfortable looking pillows. His bedroom was kind of dull, Jennie seemed to note. Not much decoration.

Jennie kicked her heels off before going back to Jackson, having to stand on her toes to press her lips against his, Jackson seemingly bending down to meet her for the kiss, their height difference a lot more noticeable to him now as she almost always wore heels to work.

He continued to kiss her as he guided her to the bed, helping her lay down as they broke the kiss. He stood tall as he looked down at the girl, she bit her lip, waiting for him to make the next move.

He crouched down, grabbing onto her leg and gently peppering kisses up it to her thigh, "You know," he started, "This dress is very beautiful.. I'm very curious about the underneath."

Jennie chuckled, "Find out.."

"Stand up.. Let me help you remove it," he said, and stood back up, stepping away from her.

Jennie gladly did so, standing up and turning to face away from him, her back facing him. He took this moment to admire her bod in the dress, the way it rested around her curves, the way the backless dress suited her so well.

He stepped forward, grabbing onto the upper straps of the dress, guiding them off of her shoulder before slowly pushing it down, more and more of her lower back coming into his gaze, then it completely fell to the floor.

From there, her upper body was completely uncovered, he still only saw her back. She was wearing pantyhose with a pair of panties under them on the lower half, which he was desperate to remove..

He licked his lips as he leaned closer to her, pressing a soft kiss on her shoulder, his hands gently grabbing onto her hips as he continued to pepper kisses up to her neck, "So beautiful," he mumbled.

Jennie felt heat rushing to her cheeks, gulping as suddenly stepped away from him, he was confused when she made a distance between them, but his eyes went wide as she turned to face him, her entire upper half now in his gaze, her beautiful breasts everything he could've imagined. He licked his lips as his eyes travelled her body, Jennie, suddenly feeling shy, brought her hands up to cover her upper half, "I'm feeling very vulnerable.. You need to lose some clothes."

Jackson chuckled at that, "Why don't you come undo my tie and take my suit off then, hm?" he said simply.

Jennie smiled excitedly as she trudged over to him, her hands instantly finding their way to his tie, loosening it before pulling it over his head, and throwing it to the ground, knowing damn well that it was probably really expensive..

She continued by guiding the suit jacket off of him, being a little more careful with it and setting it onto his dresser before turning back to him. She looked at him in just the white button-up, gently reaching up she started to undo each button slowly.

His chest quickly coming into her gaze, she continued so teasingly slowly, and when she reached the last button, she looked at his toned upper body, practically drooling at the sight of the man.

She helped him pull the top off, leaving the both of them completely naked from the waist up, they took this time to admire each other's bodies, the both of them feeling more and more intense.

Jackson made the next move, crouching down in front of her as he slowly started to pull down the waistband of her pantyhose and panties. Jennie gulped as she looked down at the man as her lower half came into his gaze, he continued until he pantyhose and panties were on the ground, guiding her to step out of them.

He stepped back, standing up to get a good look at the completely nude figure of Jennie. She looked at him nervously as he didn't speak, just staring at the beautiful girl's figure.

He licked his lips as he guided her to lay on the bed, she did so cautiously. He crouched down in front of her, gently guiding her to open her legs for him. He looked at her pussy with want and desire, breathing out he asked, "Can I please.. Please eat you out?"

Jennie was just as nervous as his eyes never left her pussy, he really did look at her like he just wanted to eat her up, and there was a fire in the pit of her stomach, begging her to allow him to do this. So, with a swift nod she responded, "P-Please do."

He guided her to lay down and spread her legs, she gladly did as his face came close to her pussy, she could feel his hot breaths bouncing off of her heat. He licked his lips once before gently licking a stripe up her slit and onto her clit once, causing her to squirm, a soft moan escaping her lips.

She was so reactive to his touches, and God did he love it.

He went back in, this time resting his tongue against her clit, rubbing it softly as she squirmed underneath him, her pussy getting wetter and wetter from his tongue. Gently, he brought his fingers up, guiding them to the opening of her pretty pussy before slowly pushing his index inside.

Jennie moaned in response as his tongue started to lick ruthlessly on her clit, his fingers starting to move at a faster and faster pace inside of her hot walls.

His fingers were long and hit deep inside of her, only leaving her wanting more and more, he started adding more fingers, adding to the pleasure for her. He could feel her pussy getting tighter around his fingers, in the midst of while he was eating her out, he managed to say, "Are you.. Close?"

Jennie nodded quickly, pushing her fingers into his hair, squeezing onto him against her, "Don't stop don't stop."

He did as she asked, fucking into her pussy with his fingers at a fast pace until she was a moaning mess, her pussy becoming extra tight around his fingers, and finally with one last deep push ino her, she came all over his tongue and fingers.

Her pussy juices covering his fingers nicely, adding more and more as she finished off her orgasm.

She panted when he had pulled his fingers out, looking at her with a smirk.

Jennie sighed, "That was.. Amazing."

"It was, you taste so good," Jackson said, bringing his fingers up to his mouth, licking her juices off of them as he stood up.

"Want me to return the favor?" Jennie bit her lip as she sat up, reaching for his belt.

Jackson shook his head, "No no, another time. I need to know what it feels like inside of you.."

"I'm on birth control," Jennie admitted, "And I'm clean.."

"I'm clean too, I got tested after my last time.. However, we can still use a condom if you'd feel safer," Jackson responded.

Jennie's eyes were wide, "No no, it's okay please put it in me."

Jackson quickly reached down for his belt, pulling it off quickly as Jennie watched in amusement as he eagerly undressed himself.

He pushed his pants down along with his boxers, his cock bouncing up with joy from no longer being restricted.

"Lay on the middle of the bed," Jackson pointed as he stepped out of his pants.

Jennie bit her lip as she did so, spreading her legs wide from the middle of the bed as she watched him climb up with her, putting himself between her legs. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her, the kiss instantly becoming roughly as he slowly started grinding his cock against her pussy, just barely being pressed inside.

EvaDove
EvaDove
15 Followers
12