Secretary Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie was eager, moaning into his mouth, "Please.. Put it in."

"So needy," Jackson teased as if he wasn't reaching down to line it up with her hot pussy almost instantly at her words.

They both moaned with joy when he gently pushed the tip inside, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers as he continued to push his cock deep into her pussy, moving it so slowly inside.

When he finally bottomed out, the two of them were panting into each other's mouth, Jennie squirming trying to feel more friction.

Jackson chuckled at that, giving in he gently pulled out of her before pushing back inside in a quicker motion than previously, the both of them moaning with pleasure from it. Jackson gulped as he pulled up from her, looking down at her body underneath him he pants, "So fucking beautiful," he said, grabbing onto her thighs before he suddenly starts roughly pounding his cock into her, falling into a quick and hard rythmn, causing Jennie to moan wildly as his cock hits deep inside, slamming right into her g-spot.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he let himself get lost in her pussy, her walls feeling so tight around his cock.

Jackson reached down and grabbed onto Jennie's tits as he continued to ruthlessly fuck her pussy, the both of them at a loss for words and all they could do was moan and enjoy the pleasure they were giving each other.

Jackson had worked himself up so much from eating her out, he whined out, "Fuck you're so tight and you tasted so good you got me already ready to cum."

Jennie chuckled mid moan, reaching down she desperately began to rub her clit as he fucked into her, "Cum with me," she said as she rubbed her pussy roughly with his thrusts.

Her pussy became so tight around him as it did with his fingers, her hot walls tightened around his cock as she brought herself close to orgasm as he fucked into her.

"So hot," Jackson moaned out to her, "Fuck I'm about to cum baby."

Jennie nodded in agreeance, "Cum for me Mr. Park," her eyes shutting tight as she got closer along with him.

Their moans took over the room as both of their orgasms took over them, she came all over his cock as he twitched inside of her, his cum shooting deep into her pussy, his thrusts becoming super sloppy and eventually coming to a still as her pussy continued to milk the cum right out of his cock.

They both panted as they came down from their highs, the both of them silent as they finished off. Jackson slowly pulled out of her, laying down next to her as they both calmed down.

"Holy fuck," Jackson said, staring up at the ceiling.

"That was amazing," Jennie said, also staring up at the ceiling.

"You know.. We can't let the employee's see us, right..?" Jackson sighed.

Jennie frowned, but she knew why.

Dating an employee looks really unprofessional, if what had happened today was even considered a date.. With a small nod she agreed, maybe it is for the best they stay quiet.

12