All Comments on 'Secretary Smith'

by EvaDove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EvaDoveEvaDoveabout 4 years agoAuthor
TYPO

I MADE A TYPO THIS IS EMBARRASSING PLS DONT TALK ABT HOW HE WANTS HER INSIDE OF HIM I SWEAR I SUBMITTED FOR IT TO BE CHANGED BUT IT TAKES A FEW DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SirCarlSirCarlabout 4 years ago
Very wel done!

This was very well thought out, written, and presented.

SuggestionSuggestionabout 4 years ago
Good Characters

I agree that the characters have a lot of potential. I would be interested to see more from them.

I gave you 4 stars. For some reason, the prelude to sex felt mechanical. The undressing was nicely done, but something was missing - I am not sure what. The sex itself was well written, your noted typo aside.

Neither character is well described. Maybe that was part of it for me, that I couldn't picture them. Some readers might prefer that as they can envision the characters as their ideal. So I guess that is a comment, not a criticism.

A suggestion - Use an editor. Spell check and even grammar check cannot replace an editor.

I will start following you. You have potential. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As this is in the Mature category

Please be more clear as to who is older than the other. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice start to a multi chapter work!

Eva, I like the story, very well written and aside from the one fuck up it sounded enjoyable. As an older man this is a fantasy so l'd like to get to know the characters more. If you follow up with more chapters to this story you could develop Jennie and Jackson a little. Is this something your personally interested in? Sounds like it is and if so, explore the reasons why Jennie thinks Jackson is hot. Why would a young woman want to sleep with an older man from her job boss or just colleague...

I'll look for more from you... nice job!

-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write more!

I loved it. So much public restraint followed by hot love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). My kind of story. SECRETARY SMITH IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

:)

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***That was a cute story! But why in mature? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

He looked at her pussy with want and desire, breathing out he asked, "Can I please.. Please eat you out?"

Jennie was just as nervous as his eyes never left her pussy, he really did look at her like he just wanted to eat her up, and there was a fire in the pit of her stomach, begging her to allow him to do this. So, with a swift nod she responded, "P-Please do."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jennie is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story. Gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvaDove@EvaDove
I'm just a 20 year old girl that has a big imagination and loves writing.. I've loved reading and writing since I was young, so I think it was only fair that I fell into getting more seriously into it. I love getting feedback and being critiqued, so if you have any idea on h...