Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 05

Story Info
Giada approaches Christmas with new Domme status.
8.9k words
4.5
1.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas time is here and Giada Lowder, up and comer at Donnovan LLC, is manipulated by her boss Walter Donnovan and her new lover Charlotte Weiger to sign an agreement to participate in Secretly Sadistic Santa or "Triple S". The "Leadership Training" that mixes the delight of the widely popular holiday game with the sadistic practices of a BDSM Master/Mistress. At the same time she has positioned the company for two property acquisitions totally near a billion dollars of potential revenue. She has completed submissive, punishment, self-torture and body submission training all while making mad love to Charlotte. Chapter five nears the installment, told from Giada's POV, and puts a bow on the story and her training.

Giada's voice in 1st person

I slept a long time.

It was December 19th, Mr. Donnovan gave me the day off after our landmark acquisitions, and marathon of sexual folly hidden in the yearly rituals of Christmas. I loved Christmas, now it had a depth of flavor that rose above cookies, egg nog, wine and Christmas dinner. The smell of the Christmas tree mixed with the smell of lover's excrement, taste buds harken to a flood of fluid over my nose and mouth, mixed with cocktails from a lover's kiss.

We celebrated the season because God sent his son in the form of Love in the body of a baby. This season I found love in the body of a co-worker, her touch, her understanding, her guidance, her intellect, her flesh, her soul. I can feel God's love running through everyone, I can feel Charlotte Weiger's love from the east coast as I fall in and out of sleep in Iowa.

It was 1 p.m., a time I couldn't remember ever being in bed truly still sleeping, when I was awaken by my brother Joey's text that he made it to Orlando for his bowl game. My boss somehow connected with him and arranged for his being my Secret Sadist Santa (Triple S), unearthing my sexually deviant side that was buried, bringing back memories of our incestuous moments wrestling in our basement at home. Christmas is about Family connecting, him bringing this old desire to life just added to the mess I needed to clean up about myself and my emotions, being driven now by my mind and BODY for the first time in a long time. The Lowder Christmas gathering, almost a week after Christmas on the following Saturday, was going to be different this year.

I had developed a strong bond to my workmates, wanting to know their sadistic experiences in "Triple S", having shared through videos and a live performance with Peter just last night, a first year entry to the 'Leadership Training' that is Triple S. This vision of leadership through sexual submission and dominance, dreamed up by my boss Walter Donnovan ultimately tricking me into the incomprehensible Triple S initiation to being partner in Donnovan Real Estate Holdings, LLC.

His latest boast of creating our work 'Family' was in our land acquisition, creating a complex of houses for the entire team to reside together.

"Call me..." the text from Jessica Powers said, and I hoped up, naked, my body spent from submission training, loving Charlotte, conquering Peter then fucking him. I liked how I looked, the bags under my eyes still showing the trauma of the last two weeks, no regular schedule, work then submission, even quasi being raped, something I'm still troubled about. Jessica is my new domme, though I'm confused because my physical, mental and emotional conquest of Peter is to elevate me to some sort of domme status. Mistress Jessica is the wife of my former domme, Master Rossfellow, who entered my mouth and my body without giving me a chance to consent. Mistress has his cock caged and he was last seen caged in their basement, he was also a member of the board of directors for our company.

"Do you have time for dinner tonight?" Jessica asked, she worked closely to me as a temp since my lover Charlotte was doing consultant work for one of Mr. Donnovan's companies on the east coast. "I know you have 24 hour respite, so I want to clear the air and make preparations for later this week."

"Yes Jessica, the would be lovely," I said, her tall, athletic body, large breasts and firm physique alluring and a match for my pallet for women. "Where would you like to meet?"

"Could I just come over after work, you're so close," Jessica said. "I'll call it in when I leave and have it delivered."

"Sounds delicious," I said, my hyper sexual drive still in gear, respite or no respite she would be wonderful to feel against my skin in Charlotte's absence.

"Oooo! You're getting 'the manual'!" Charlotte said excitedly upon hearing about my social dinner meeting with Jessica. "You really pinned Peter that easily, forced him into sex and gave yourself on your terms last night??!!"

"Yes, Dear I did. So you approve??" I asked, knowing the answer. Charlotte made it very clear, very early that we were both sexual beings and that any exploits outside of our time together was permissible if not expected.

"Come on, Gurl...we work for Donnovan LLHorny" Charlotte said then released her cute little giggle, one I loved to hear when first touching her pussy. "Tell me all about it in the morning, I've got to get to a meeting. BYEEEE!"

I was awake, in my robe I got into my work email, answering some simple things and excited the Peter got me sales information from dead accounts over the past two years. As an intern in Dallas, I was able to set up purchases on two oil properties that had devalued and were eager to sell when I came calling.

'Don't tell Candy I sent you those, she's had them out a few times earlier this year,' Peter texted after I called him and he didn't pick up.

'How's Claireece?' I replied, slipping my hand down and rubbing my clit thinking of Peter's petite Asian wife. She watched me submit him, fuck him and spent that rest of that night coming on to me.

How did I become this blend of hyper sexed, workaholic? I 'blamed' Charlotte but ultimately knew it was my own doing uncovering my previous libido through our encounter, Triple S and the most recent trysts.

'Can't stop saying enough good things about you,' he said keeping his work texts appropriate. 'We need to go out for dinner sometime.'

'After the New Year, promise,' I replied and dug into the cold sales files he provided, giving him a hugs emoji as thanks.

Most of the real estate was 'in the future' type of acquisitions we were trying to get on the cheap, one in particular I noticed had sold AND was near to our most recent purchase. It happened over two years ago and they had run sewer, water and electrical in ahead of paving of the road this spring, leading to the lots they were trying to sell. This was interesting in that there was a possibility it could cut the cost of running our utilities to Mr. Donnovan's 'dream commune', I began to call it, speeding up it's development an his dream of all of us living there in harmony.

Such a 60s vibe his dream.

My rise at college, in other jobs, as an intern and now at Donnovan, RSH, LLC. had always been fueled by my innovative ideas that prioritized company over personal gain. In this case I called the developer on my day off and surprisingly got a meeting set up for tomorrow morning. I did some rough estimating and per lot found the potential for $50,000 tp $100,000 in savings making this grand gesture almost as good as having stock options if he decides to go through with it in the end.

"Shit, it's 4:30!" I announced to no-one, knowing Jessica would be by somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. with dinner on the way.

I ditched the robe and went into the shower, washed my hair uncharacteristically of me on a day off, however neither was trimming my bush, but I made sure it was short and clean around my sweetness. I didn't expect falling into bed with Jessica, however I couldn't rule anything out with the training and the libidos of the company.

Putting up my hair, I thought of a nice winter combination of an open sweater low neck line highlighting my cleavage, and skirt, showing off my legs and the appropriate shoes if the occasion called for leaving the flat. I had a nice long coat so I wasn't worried about the weather, it was high 20s with some snow flurries.

I raced upstairs and mixed a pitcher of my Aunt's famous "Christmas Sangria" and had some meat and cheese to go with light crackers for when she arrived. I loved to host and made sure I did it right.

I did put on a touch of makeup, put my hair up wet so when I undid it and heated up the blow dryer, it had body and some texture.

'Heading your way' - the text read, and I was ready. Looking at my flattering appearance in the mirror, wondering what "The Manual" had inside and what Jessica had in mind, I was relaxed and poured a couple glasses of the Sangria.

"It's your day off, I would have loved to see you all frumpled up and hair everywhere," Jessica said coming into the flat, carrying a gift bag. "You look amazing and here's a little something for your completion of Triple S.

I do love your place, Rossfellow went on and on about your tastes, and the Christmas music playing is divine."

I took and hung up her coat, she set her shoulder bag on the floor and then she leant in and kissed my cheek, holding my gaze and then presenting me the gift bag. I pulled out a long, narrow box with the name 'Hasting's Jewelers', the ribbon on it slid off and I opened.

"Jessica, it's stunning," I said, looking in at the silver mesh, neck adornment...okay it was a tasteful collar, you see many young women where, except this one had the initials "MJP" woven as the mesh. "Mistress Jessica Powers?"

She smiled and nodded yes, taking it from the box and in the doorway of my flat I was officially collared as her submissive. Jessica's perfume, intoxicating to smell, her body close while she stretching and clasping it around my neck.

I looked in the mirror I had on the landing, then back at Jessica.

I noticed a similar one on Danielle, not noticing the initials, but couldn't recall if there were any on the other women of the company. Peter had a ring of some sort, as did Clete thinking back at their jewelry.

"You don't have to wear it unless you are sure we are in session, in either role,

Now my Dear, you have a different status now...wait, you'll understand more in a moment," Jessica leant down and reached into her bag, her black blouse open showing her beautiful cleavage, the grey pencil skirt, accenting her hips, handing me a black bound manual. "Here..."

'Master - Mistress Guide 2023' the embossed inscription said on the front cover, I ran my hand over the letters, it felt regal, expensive and I felt powerful holding on to it, looking at Jessica.

"Giada, you will be a Mistress in training under my tutelage and my submissive.

You have learned so much and I will prepare sessions where you apply what's been done to you, what you'll read in these pages, and what you observe."

"Thank you Miss...Jessica," I said, knowing we were in equal status at the moment, even with the collar wrapped snuggly around my neck. "I trust you totally, Mistress."

"Very good, you know the difference, it take great insight to be able to transition back and forth in a social setting. Now what would you have called me in the same circumstance if a client was standing among us? Remember, same respect..."

"Mrs. Powers..." I said confidently, getting a grin.

"And now that we're going to relax and talk?"

"Jessica, Jess, Dear...anything else you prefer?"

We had reached the top step, the very place Rossfellow kissed me, Jessica reached around my waist, pulled me in and slowly descended her lips upon mind.

"Eventually 'Lover'," she said completing the list, kissing me again. "Tonight we have other things to discuss."

The doorbell rang and the DoorDash brought in some nice Italian from several blocks away, taking my mind off cupping one of those beautiful breasts. She tipped the delivery person and pulled out some calamari, a couple salads and a light pasta dinner to share.

"Sangria," I said handing her the glass I had poured and she nodded, finding plates on her own, her presence in my kitchen as natural as if we were roommates, or otherwise.

We sipped and set the glasses down, getting silverware and napkins when I heard Mistress clap twice. I turned, bent over while sliding my feet apart for inspection.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm," she said moving around me, my eyes noticing her heels, her hand sliding over my arse and down my back. "Very good Child, no panties...I was worried you had forgotten Master Donnovan's instructions. As you were, permission to speak freely."

"Thank you Jessica," I said testing if that meant total informality in this instance. "Shall we dine?"

"Of course," Jessica said, just a few feet from me, standing tall, chest out, observing my every move, then reaching to the table close by grabbing both our drinks, handing me mine.

"To our journey..." Jessica said, holding up the glass to the start of her toast. "Submission to dominance is a journey you'll travel by my side, feeling my dominance and administering it expertly to others.'

"I can't wait, Mistress," I heard myself say, 'clinking' glasses, not knowing where that comment came from. I had never considered being a domme or dominatrix, Mistress or Madame. Apparently I was a natural at it, I had to somehow credit my wrestling training and hyper competitive attitude.

We'd settled into our dinner, the formality of our relationship had us talking like royals in England, minus the accent.

"We sound like socialites in the series 'Bridgerton'," I said jokingly after her third 'of course'.

"My favorite, Child," Jessica said, acknowledging the series then adding. "Isn't the Duchesses and Duke of Hastings just delicious? I have gotten myself off imagining her mouth open in her 'O' face they project so many time season one. I pretend to be between her legs, going to town.

Have you thought about a persona, Child?"

"Persona? Oh no Mistress Jessica one must study and practice before one can declare," I said giving a feeble attempt to insert an accent.

"I can see you in a white cloth corset, those perfect breasts propped up, feathers in your hair, jewelry...an English Royal Domme, how exquisite," Jessica said playing along.

We finished dinner, I put the dishes in the sink when felt Jessica move up behind me, her hands on my hips, sliding downward, under my skirt, sliding it over my hips and it hit the floor. She pressed her hand on my slight and trimmed bush, placed her mouth on my neck nippling there, kissing to my ear before putting a tongue inside.

"Oh Jessica..." I moaned, feeling her, not a dominant, I spun to her, taking her high cheek bones into my hands and kissing her, pushing my tongue in her mouth before dropping my hands to her shoulders. Her hand found my pussy again, a finger quickly inserting while I kissed her harder, moaning into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmm"

My body moved her to the island, the manual pushed to the floor making a 'thud' sound, my hands on her blouse unbuttoning while the sweater I had slipped down my body, her hands pulled at my shirt, we we both thirsty for each other, on a level playing field, the frantic nature of our want playing out. She wore the most expensive bra and panty, I loved looking down at her body, now on top, rising up between the pendant lights, pulling my shirt and bra off as she held my hips, my knees on the hard surface she slipped back propping her feet up. Reaching around Jessica unclasped her bra and I saw her breasts, her hands slid up and pushed into mine while I lowered and began to nurse, taking nipple and sucking, pulling up with my head and letting them spring back, one at a time, again and again.

"Giadaaaa..."she breathed, my hands moving down her body, pulling at her panties, her legs moving up and I slid back, leaving her breasts and me feet hit the floor. I was standing between her legs which wrapped around me and pulled her to the edge, the cheeks of her arse rising up while my face dove in and found her cleanly shaven pussy. "OHhhhhh...."

My mouth made love to her hole, tongue finding spots, lips sucking and pulling at flesh, lapping one minute, probing the next. My hands propped up her ass and pulled at her legs, my hands moved up her flat stomach, playing with her breasts or just pulling her to me.

"Ohhhh YES! YES!" Jessica exclaimed, her orgasm sending small streams of fluid to my tastebuds, coating my lips, tongue, filled my mouth. She quickly slipped to the floor, rubbing against my body and kissing her juices on my lips, her tongue dominating now, her hands turning me until I was back on the island, my breasts were now bookending her face as she pushed them together around her cheeks before kissing them, suckling the nipples, looking up at me with a playful grin.

"Turn around Giada," she said with a deviant smile. "Let me give you an all time orgasm..."

Calling her shot, I obeyed, looking over my shoulder, her juices still splayed across my cheeks and mouth, she slid down and moved her face to my arse. Her hands spread my cheeks, her face disappeared behind me, getting in there with her mouth covering my tiny hole, tongue inserting.

"SHIT! OH! JESSICA!" I screamed, her expert precision with her fingers in my cunt at the same time, sending a shock wave across my body. "Oh, LOVER!"

She found a spot, a small quiver of orgasm shot across my flesh, her hand pushed deeper, pulled back and with another finger, pushed forward inside me, her tongue and lips getting more edge rimming me wet and deep, poking and inserting in both holes now with her fingers, thumbs, tongue and lips.

"Oh GOD!" I cried out, then felt her other hand tapping my left arse cheek, swatting it gently, rhythmically, is was soothing before she swatted harder, her other hand back in my pussy, getting a fourth finger inside, spreading me apart. "JESSICA YES!"

My orgasm wetted her hand, her fingers turned together, curled in and the shape of a duck, soon all four and the thumb were in my cunt!

"AHHHGghhh OH LOVER! OHHHH!" I screamed and moaned, it didn't go in far but it was inside me, her mouth still loving my hole, the vibrations shook me, the pain with pleasure sent my body into a spasm of delight. In an instant she pulled out, the suction of my cunt popping, then I felt her hand swat both cheeks. "Oh my GOD! JESSICA!"

She began a series of five hard swats to both cheeks at once, my body pushing into the island, I hadn't noticed but my arms and hands were fully stretched out on the surface, bobbing to the rhythm of each hit.

"OHH! OHHH! MMMM! AHHH! OHHH!" I repeated with each swat. She continued, I looked back at her, staring at my exposed backside, her hand repeatedly striking me then pressing the four fingers inside, rolling in the thumb, she was trying to get completely in my pussy again. "Oh GOD! JESSICA!"

Turning and pushing this time she went inside me, covering the knuckle of her thumb, turning and pushing, finding little spaces, letting air out, until she was fully inside.

"AHHHH! GOD! OH!!! FUCK! JESSSSICA! YESSSSS!" I screamed orgasming on the pressure and discomfort her hand brought me, again pulling out, quickly replacing it with her mouth, sucking up all the fluid, all the juice, my body sliding out so she could turn and contort her athletic body her face upright, breasts pointing up, holding my thighs, pressing into my messy cunt.

She released me and I turned to her, sliding off the island as she stood, I took her into my arms, and kissed my juices off her face, pushing her backwards until she was pressed into the refrigerator. My body was still shaking, lights were flashing in my brain, I wanted us to crawl into each other, become one moving body inside one flesh. It felt as is she was, in places never had like that, in ways I'd never experiences, hitting spots, creating a pain and pleasure gradient I would forever yearn for, my being utterly changed in that moment, I found myself biting her lip, then she biting mine.