Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms finally wrapped around me, squeezing hard, trying to get my body to stop shaking, my eyes were releasing tears, but I wasn't crying, I was almost laughing, I looked at her face, she was beaming, I kissed her, brought my hands to her face, started to slow my breathing finally, kissing just the top lip, holding her head, she leaning over such a tall lover.

"Giada..." she breathed, her heart racing with mine. She indeed had me climax like no other moment in my life. "Lover. You are excellent my Child."

I was a puddle of goo after her hand probed me so deeply. She kissed me after dressing, straightening the skirt and shirt as best she could, saying something about having to meet with the United Methodist board about a new property for a new Church. They needed information before Christmas service.

"Are you attending anywhere Giada?" she asked me, my Catholic roots had morphed into United Methodist after I got married. I hadn't attended for the last few years much, actually going to Christmas services at my old Catholic Cathedral in the Twin Cities with my family.

"None yet," I said, then looking at her my eyes sullen and searching. "Mistress, do you have a recommendation?"

The mix of religion with what we had just experienced seemed both contrarian and delicious, the training rote, scripted and filled with ceremonial procedures not meant to be broken.

"Des Moines United Methodist is my church and that's who I'm meeting with," Jessica said, moving back towards me, her height in her heals towering above, I melted looking up to her, she leaning down and kissing me again. "If you're around for Christmas Eve, I'd love for you to escort me to service.'

"I...I...I'll give it some thought, Mistress." I said, getting that feeling again.

She left and I promptly called Charlotte.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked after divulging everything, worried, she meant a lot to me in such a short time, I mixed the word 'love' into our conversation, into my thoughts about us and now Jessica has been with me, dare I say, 'in a loving manner?'

"You learn to understand it is part of what makes our team so beautiful," Charlotte said a hint of worrisome tone still in her voice. "It's not so much Jessica coming over, You told me she's kissed you at work and was in line to be your Mistress. Your elevation to domme status, while still her sub, will limit our time together. There is a lot of responsibility and service you will not be expected to provide."

"Oh, I imagine that's reasonable," I said, sorting out training. "How does that work?"

"I don't exactly know and do not want to cloud your learning with half-truths," Charlotte said, then changed the subject. "When are you going to celebrate Christmas with your family?"

"I...I don't know," I heard myself say, so busy getting established in more ways than one here I hadn't thought about it especially since Joey wasn't going to be home and at the bowl game. "I think my parents are flying out on Christmas for the Dec. 27th bowl game my brother plays.

Will I see you?"

My question sat in the air.

"No, I am afraid I'll be flying home from here Christmas Eve."

We ended our call with tentative New Year's Eve plans and I slept hard, my body still feeling different, I awoke once finding my hand near my clit and taint.

I dressed sexy, yet fiercely professional. I hadn't met with Mr. Donnovan since the party a couple nights ago, him giving me yesterday off. I also wanted to impress everyone, especially Jessica, I could work after all of that, though my mind couldn't stop seeing and feeling her body, her hand inside me.

No panties as directed by Mr. Donnovan late last week would made this day difficult.

I got moist seeing Jessica talking the Chelsea, Mr. Donnovan's secretary, while I approached both women. I waited patiently and Jessica squeezed my shoulder leaving the conversation sending ripples down my back and legs.

"He's available late morning," Chelsea told me.

I had gotten some new bras the previous week and broke out the black lace that propped them up and in while peaking out occasionally on my open necked white shirt, he black visible up close, getting Luis's attention when I stopped to run my infrastructure idea by him first, being careful not to tell him exactly why, knowing Mr. Donnovan shared his plan with me, but maybe no one else.

"You can branch off of any line almost unlimited amount of distance." he said. "Did you check elevation?"

"Shit..." I said, remembering standing on a hill overlooking the land, however it was elevated from the neighboring property.

"Not a problem, you just have to put in lifts if it's too extreme," He said, sort of diminishing my excitement for announcing the plan to Mr. Donnovan. "You looked rested, and may I say, 'hot' today."

"You may," I said, leaning to him, opening my cleavage for a good look. "We need to carve time out in the new year."

"Precisely my thought," He said and walked away, I loved the banter that had grow over the last three weeks of God knows what people were doing and getting done to themself in 'Triple S'. Flirty, dirty, yet not...too...distracting. He was the fourth person I connected with by wanting to spend time in "the new year".

I rushed to my desk and got some estimates on lifts needed and cost based on the elevations on the our properties. Peter came up to see me and we hugged, kissed and talked about Claireece and possibly hitting the same New Year's Eve party that Charlotte and I would choose. "I'll let you know" I told him and headed back to Mr. Donnovan's office, an email had come in on my phone.

"How was your day off Giada?" Mr. Donnovan said, then looked me up and down. "You look...refreshed."

I joked about more sleep than I'd had in one lay in a long time, then I said something about having to check on a few things.

I pulled out a drone photo I found online showing the development of the road and utilities from our earlier conversation. The elevation wasn't too steep getting to the land and in would be minimal to run to each of the six plots.

"I have some rough, rough numbers but if you are serious about developing homes on this side of the plat," I said circling the property he showed me. "We can actually make six figures on each property down the road saving on..."

"Nice day off Giada," He said with a grin, looking at the plans. "Does Candy know you're digging around her old purchase and sales files?"

I looked at him with a knowing grin that told him 'no'.

"Giada...you two are going to have it out someday."

"I hope so sir," again my wry grin telling him EXACTLY what that meant.

Hypersexuality is defined as "An intense focus on sexual fantasies, urges or behaviors that can't be controlled" and I was there. Every encounter that had a hint of sexual tone in our company was queued up and ready to be considered at every moment of the day at Donnovan LLC. It had to AT LEAST me acknowledged.

"You impressed me at our party, Giada" Mr. Donnovan said. "And you impress me here, now, your devotion to the job and your work."

"Thank you Sir, when I see an opportunity I take it, simple as that," I said beaming at his compliments.

"I know you can certainly handle yourself, still much to learn, but you'll take your swings."

"Yes Sir!"

He ran his hand over my arse, making sure I wasn't wearing panties, I pushed into it hoping for a little more from my mentor, now more than ever. I could feel his influence through Charlotte and Jessica's lips and actions, Peter's cock driving into me and getting me files on my "off" days. I felt closer to a group of people than I had since, I couldn't remember when, my family always a battle.

I felt my phone buzz in my skirt pocket and once Mr. Donnovan left I checked it, there were two.

Charlotte's read - 'Luv ya! Don't do anything to get yourself spanked!'

Jessica's said - 'Go to the elevator, get inside and wait.'

Mr. Donnovan's hand started my juices flowing, the text from both these strong, attractive women, created a trickle down my left thigh.

Chelsea asked me something about an email I answered somehow, focusing on the large silver doors at the end of the hallway. My Mistress, my latest lover, had demanded me to do something and Charlotte's joke rang clear, having felt Jessica's hand before.

I slipped out of the conversation and towards the elevators doors.

I hit the button for up, not knowing what else to do, and the doors opened. They closed and the elevator sat motionless. In a moment the elevator just started moving.

"She was watching on camera and hit her button," I said smiling. The numbers when up past any I had been in, past the workout floor, past everything I had been in prior (the matted room and conference areas where I took on Peter, and the company watched, was in the basement)

It went to the top floor and then proceeded one more that was not listed.

"Welcome!" Jessica eagerly said as the doors popped open and I stepped into a posh, semi-dark, reception area with ornate wood, brass fixtures, everything was polished and smelled wonderful. "Follow me..."

Jessica's fine arse made a turn and we went down one of three short hallways with doors on each side. She opened one of the heavy wooden doors and gestured for me to go inside. I walked into a board room, set up with a long table, projector, white board, interactive devices at each of the 12 chairs. This room was bright, it had glass windows for a ceiling looking up into the Iowa sky and over the city. It wasn't the tallest building there, but it was beautiful.

"You were hired in this room Child," she said, comforting my mind, her addressing me like that establishing our power dynamic. We were equals in my flat, but traversing this world I needed to be led...for now.

I bowed, not answering, though part of me wanted my bare bottom spanked in this room.

Her heels rang through the hardened surfaces walking to a table where a box sat, it was 6"x6", black, with a posh, felt, feeling. Her footfalls intoxicating and erotic, her breasts bouncing, hips swaying bringing it to me, it made a hard sound on the table.

"You're entry into training begins here, now." Mistress Jessica said, I dared not look up at her. "Open."

In this moment I was glad I put on the collar Mistress gave me the night before.

The box was hinged and opening it a key ring dangled from a suspended slot on the top half, a key card in a molded spot on the bottom, as well as an ID that looked official like a driver's license with my picture even on the front.

I sat motionless and stared.

"The key card controls the elevator and will take you here if you're going up, and to our 'recreational' area if you're going down," Mistress Jessica said, I nodded having seen where it swiped by the floor selection panel. "The ID is for your final phase of your training, and the key...well, follow me Child."

Her footfalls headed for the door, I gathered my new things, went following her quickly out of the board room door, closing it behind me and she punched the elevator door, opening it. Mistress gestured and I fumbled for the card, almost dropping the box, getting it and swiping. The doors closed and we were headed down.

Mistress moved fast out of the elevator and into the hallway that had several doors I didn't notice in the bustle that was my wrestling Peter. She swiftly moved into an open doored room, and I followed, a spotlight was being shown on a body that was suspended by both his arms, naked I saw Master Rossfellow, back to us, head slumped, it rose and turned as we entered.

"Have you ever handled a whip before, Child?" Mistress Jessica said, moving to a rack on the wall and getting a long, leather whip with a ribbed handle, she moving it to her nose to smell it's fine scent.

"Not a real one, Mistress," I said again lowering my eyes.

"The good thing is you don't even have to be good at it to get the desired results," Mistress Jessica said, stepping forward, she snapped the tip back, it rushed over my head, my stomach dropped, I flinched and lowered, she pulled it forward and it delivered blow to Rossfellow arse.

"AGGFFTTT!" He cried out through the ball gag in his mouth.

"Play, child," she said handing me the whip. "I'll be back in 30 minutes with lunch."

I felt the soft and the hard of the leather in my hand and the end of it in the other. Growing up with and older brother, and older sister, then little brother, we whipped each other with towels, sticks, all the rudimentary versions of the well built devices in this torture land.

"SNAP!" I sent the whip flying, it catching him on his arm.

"AGGffft!"

"SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!" I whistled past him twice then landed on his leg, arse and back.

"FGGHUUTTT!! HUHMMFTT! OHMMMFFFT!"

I moved to him, studied his eyes, they were neutral, but following me knowing he couldn't step out side of the given parameters laid out by his Mistress Wife Jessica. I walked three circles around him and stopped, slapping the leather into my hand and staring sharply into his eyes until the neutral turned down the floor.

I stepped back, wound up and....

"SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!"

"OHMMMFFFT! FGGHUUTTT!! AGGFFTTT! HUHMMFTT! OHMMMFFFT! AGGffft! AGGFFTTT! GGHHFFTT! MMmmPFFT! OHHHSSST!"

"You RAPED ME!" I screamed.

"SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!"

"You FUCKING RAPED ME!!!!"

"SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!"

His cries were loud, I had very few missed and I continued another 10 after that ten before dropping the whip and collapsing into a squat. He was crying, loud sobs, agony mixed with regret and inaudible words I hoped was remorse filled, yet not caring still.

"YOU!

FUCKING!

RAPED!

ME!"

I began to cry, not know exactly if it was hearing my own words, his crying, my striking him so many times, so hard.

The air was filled with our sorrow.

"Child?" Mistress Jessica said, seeing me 10 minutes later still on the floor in a squat, I loved the comfort of sitting on the heels of my feet, no panties the air rushing across my folds, my shoes long gone right after she left. She went and inspected her husband, the welts in spots showed the veracity of my strikes, as random as they were.

"Oh Mother," I said instinctively, curling up around her legs when she came near me, repeating softly, my eyes water filled, looking to her and said softly one last time. "he raped me...."

She covered me with her arms and slid to the floor and held my body. I began to cry again, this time it felt more relaxing, into her arms. I had a few more tears and sobs and she reached down with one finger and pulled my chin to her.

"We can press charges..." she said, her husband's head turning, then she turned towards him and loudly said. "I TOLD YOU! After the last one, if it came to that..."

"No...no Mistress," I said, realizing what had happened and then taking the carnal emotion out of it, I remembered my rational for being able to function the next day. "I did have choice, ultimately, our embrace stayed natural Mistress, I could have easily broke from him."

"URCHIN!" she yelled in his direction, holding me tighter and in that moment I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so safe, yet close to pain. "You shall be demoted and she will be trained to take your place, you will be her slave!"

Jessica stood up and offered me a hand and I stood with her.

"You can deliver a mighty blow," Mistress said, then looking back at her husband. "You will have plenty of time to practice your accuracy."

"May I speak Mistress?" I asked her and we stepped on the elevator. "Yes Giada, when we are out of a formal space, or I've used your formal name, you may speak freely."

"What is the key for?"

"Any lock on a restraint, including a cock cage," Jessica said without a flinch. "You will learn when it's an appropriate option."

We stepped into the office, back into our roles at Donnovan, LLC. closer in both settings than when we left.

--------------------------

"SHIT!" Charlotte exclaimed after telling her of my afternoon. I was soaking naked in the tub and Facetimed her. "Could you move a little higher so I can see your breasts better in the bubbles."

"Cinnamon and evergreen scented candles...wish you were here."

"Did you enjoy Jessica?"

"Are we allowed to cross talk...I mean, I don't care either way...did you hear I was going to 'take his place'? Whatever that means...

I splashed the suds down uncovering my nipples, gesturing for her to take something off.

"It's fucking cold here Giada! My hotel room isn't..."

"Turn up the heat and get naked will you!"

"Fuck! OKAY!!"

Charlotte bounced over to the thermostat, kicking up to 77 degrees and began to walk around the propped up phone, slowly undoing her blouse.

"I may never get you back, do you understand?"

"No, I don't..."

"Giada, Master Rossfellow has a client list...he's on the fucking Board..." Charlotte said, her blouse falling open, her cute pink bra peeking out, my hand slipping to my clit.

"Ohhh...go on...I'm not following..."

"Did you see all the doors surrounding the board room? Huh?" Charlotte shook her head in disgust, still in her boots, sitting down to untie.

"Yes, I did...Jesus could you have more clothes on?"

"This 'leadership training' has been going on for 20 years...there are board members and former board members involved in an elevated version of what we have gone through and you're going through for the first time," Charlotte had kicked both boots off, reached around and produced her breasts to me.

"Masters, Mistresses, Domme's, Slaves, Pets??? Ohhhh, I love your titties, Baby!"

Charlotte kicked the covers up and stood, undoing the pant top and sliding them off.

"Yeah, and it sounds like you could be spanking the arse of some millionaires if not billionaires by Summer!"

"OHHH, sweet JESUS!" I exclaimed, burying my fingers inside of my pussy, trying to form the duck shape Jessica had used to get her whole hand inside me while watching my Charlotte produce her pussy for me. "More baby..."

"Fuck that, I'm getting under the covers until it warms up in here."

"Mmmm, Jessica was good, really good...OHhhh..." I now imagined both lovers serving my needs, though Charlotte wasn't really in this moment. "She's invited me to Christmas Eve service...Ohhhhh...Mmmmm OHHHH! Yeahhh, I told you...Ohhhhh"

I had gone to three fingers, stroking my clit with my thumb, picture Jessica's hand inside me, trying to smell and taste sweet Charlotte, my eyes staring at he breasts. The water was warm, the scents amazing.

"Jesus, you ARE out of control..."

"Ohhhh JessSUUSSSS! hasss...Ohh...nothing...to...OHHHHH! yES! wwwith itttt. Ohhh babe," I said, climaxing in front of Charlotte, her hand now on herself.

"I'm going to bed to finish this off...BYEEE!" Charlotte said and disappeared from my screen.

The next few days of work were filled with a lot of end of the year paperwork and formalities before the fiscal side closed. We had Christmas Eve through the 26th off and had to be back on December 27th. Jessica had taken the last couple days and hadn't contacted me at all, I felt a little ignored yet it gave me space to enjoy Christmas, calling Dad, my siblings, except for Joey who had messaged me a couple of times.

"Football," was all he said when I asked what was up. He was revealed to me to be my Secret Sadistic Santa, our history revealed to my team and an invitation to come to his house after the New Year, hovering over my thoughts occasionally, our closeness would either be enhanced or destroyed if your fantasy ever played all the way out.

It was 10 a.m., the morning of Dec. 23rd, Candy had come into my room and beside a little banter she confronted me about digging in her sales files.