Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually would have someone's head," she said, hand on my forearm, eyes deep into mine. "Except you've proven to have exceptional judgement and Mr. D (she's the only one in the company allowed to call Mr. Donnovan 'Mr. D') says you'l be working with me on something from the Landry file."

"I'll look forward to that," I said, leaning into her, who was a couple inches shorter. "And thank you."

I received a text heading back to my office from Jessica.

'Go home at lunch, Child.'

I stopped in the hall, a clerk about running me over hustling to a meeting somewhere. My pantiless crotch got moist, my heart skipped and then accelerated, my breasts in the red Christmas dress heaved up and down, for a moment I thought I was having a panic attack. The of a few days had turned off my system it seemed and this jump start put everything back on edge as it had been for three weeks.

"Get a grip," I said to myself and walked to my office, and poured myself into the tedious work left for me. The time ticked away and I left 15 minutes early for lunch and sat in my flat.

I couldn't eat, I wondered if it was Jessica coming, or something else? I called Charlotte but she didn't pick up at 12:15 there was a knock on the door, a USPS worker needed a signature for a box and presented it to me.

"What deviousness is enclosed?" I said again to no one, laughing a little thinking I was actually talking to my less sexual self. "So now I'm bi-polar or some shit."

Slipping key through the packing tape, I popped it open and pulled out a dress in clear plastic wrap, it was exquisite the more I uncovered it, and hung it from the rail above my landing.

Blue velvet!

It had low toned gold floral, almost snowflake pattern, letting the blue dominated, an elegant floral Guipure lace U neck, slit maxi dress. The floral pattern will cascade over my breasts. The long sleeves gave it that Bridgerton feel, and with the right bra I could definitely prop up giving those at the service something to see.

'Your apparel for Christmas Eve service has arrived' - Jessica's text said. 'Did I tell you it was a midnight service? A car will be by to pick you up at 11:00 p.m. tomorrow night'

"MIDNIGHT!" I again called out to no one.

I admired the dress, finished a penne' sandwich I had fixed earlier that week. I closed my eyes for a moment, then walked over and held the dress up to my body.

"She got the measurements perfect I bet..."

Work that afternoon went long, some of my team leaving early with holiday dates. Mr. Donnovan took off on Wednesday, and it was now Saturday the 23rd and it was Chelsea, Peter, Candy, Luis and I left and they were looking to pack up and leave.

I wished everyone a 'Merry Christmas' leaving, Peter tripling down and see he and Claireece after the New Year. Luis's hug felt good and Candy just held my arms and told me to find 'the peace of the season'. I turned and Chelsea was still working hard at something at her desk, the cleaning crew was staring early.

"Tell me Dear, what's keeping you here?" I said to the older secretary for Mr. Donnovan.

"My husband isn't home, my kids are at their spouses and.... It's just..."

"Let's go get a drink."

"Really? I mean..."

I took her hand, put her pen down and pulled her away from her desk.

"Grab your coat..."

"Giada, I can't take up your time..."

"I'm in the same boat..on me."

I saw some eager joy on Chelsea's face, shuffling papers into a bag, gathering her coat. Late 50s looked good on her, obviously never heavy, I imagined even in pregnancy, she was petite, short hair and classic hard jaw line. She had a meager chest, though I felt I've seen pointy nipples from her dresses that hugged close to her body, her bras tight and restrictive I believed.

"Shaunacys?" she said, almost requesting the English Pub. It was the other way from my flat.

"Sure...it's just a few blocks."

"I used to adore Christmas, my kids younger ages, the excitement," she said, trying to make conversation we having no real connecting point except work. "You're so young, I mean someday?"

"What? Kids?" I asked abruptly. "I dunno..."

My latest love interests had been women, minus Rossfellow and Peter and they were part of...well part of the Christmas season's twisted arrangements. I doubted Chelsea had any knowledge of Triple S or the company's BDSM side, or my incestuous past with my brother, she had been there only a few years and seemed oblivious to the banter and odd dynamics of our team.

"Table for two," I said stepping into the restaurant/bar, stepping out of the kids conversation.

"Whiskey and water," Chelsea said to the hostess, not waiting for our server. The young man smiled and nodded.

"Gin and Tonic" my usual order and he nodded again.

We settled into family conversations, I listened mainly, enjoying for a change hearing about normal families with normal relationships with normal jobs. Her kids were either married, engaged with kids, pregnant or about to have them. I really didn't take inventory, just melted into her zest for all of those things.

"And what about your husband?"

"Who, Chandler?" she said, her tone thick and brutish, mocking his name and stature. "He's a gay slob now shlepping around parks and hotels, oh he's my husband my name only, sleeps occasionally in the guest room, makes sure he's there for family dinners."

"I see..." I said, somewhat wanting to take the question back.

"It's been three years since I've had any sort of relations..."

"Sex?"

"I pleasure myself, don't get me wrong, we all do...right?"

"Definitely..." I said raising my glass for a toast.

"To our own pleasure," she said and clinked with mine, and then looked at me turning her head some. "You're seeing someone at the company, correct?"

"Sort of, I..."

"That Charlotte girl, the one Mr. Donnovan sent to the east coast for a time," Chelsea said, her second drink in hand, the first hitting its mark. "She's adorable..."

"She is adorable...you into women at all Chelsea?"

"Never considered...well, considered...I don't think..."

"You'll never know till you try." I smiled, we downed our drinks and headed out, hugged, she went towards the parking garage and I towards home.

A light dinner, some reading and Christmas tunes and I was to bed. Not having worked out much this week, I did go to the office and use the gym on Christmas Eve, a couple of cleaning people waved, but I was the only one there. I took a long walk around the city and called Dad. He was good, excited to see everyone at the bowl game, though I hadn't formally committed to our Christmas in Florida watching the Duke's Mayo Bowl.

"Why Midnight," I said to 'G', my new name for the other personality I was seemingly having a conversation with these days. "This is messed up what Jessica has me doing."

I took a long shower and went into the bath to shave my legs, trim myself and feel the invigoration of the bath salts, lighting a few candles. I took a nap on my bed, naked, then after applying body lotion for a good hour began to get my accessories and things laid out for the dress.

I found my hip pendant and chain, wrist bracklets of gold and of course my collar, given to me by Jessica earlier in the week. I had a necklace of brushed gold, earrings that matched. My longer hair went up and I fashioned a 'messy updo' with skinny gold sticks, a black pushup bra. Naked from the waist down, sexy hair and a bra only, I officially turned myself on.

It was 10 p.m., I had an hour and I strolled around my flat, applying light make-up, perfume, taking time to pamper myself and by 10:50 I finally had everything on and was standing in my first length mirror stunning, the long sleeve dress tight to my frame.

"I'd fuck me, G..."

I looked outside and five minutes early a tall SUV limo pulled up to my flat, my phone buzzed - 'Come out', my cunt moistened and I was going to church.

A familiar looking man, Rossfellow, stepped out of the driver's seat in a formal driver outfit, opened the door and I stepped my foot into the limo. Mistress Jessica sat inside, drink in hand, her long, dark hair straight, wearing a similar styled dress, more of a crew neck, red and black with cuffs of gold, her skin magnificent against it's velvety texture.

I lifted my leg up and the slit in my dress exposed me up to my bare arse.

"Lovely," Jessica said smiling, our blue and red plush looks blending beautifully, then offering a drink said. "Come over on this side."

I hopped over, our hips together in the tall seats and ceiling, it was spacious, lots of head room. Jessica looked at me, her eyes taking in every detail while we sipped and drank in silence. Her perfume intoxicating, her hand playing with some of the ends of my hair, her finger ran across the collar she gave me.

"Exquisite, Dear..."

The Christmas lights, the season, our dresses, the wine, it all wove us together in that moment, her free hand resting on my knee.

It felt natural.

We wheeled into one of the posher sections of Des Moines, the hired installed lights on mansions with old trees and stately manicured lawns. We crested a hill and wound down towards the river and finally pulled into a driveway that made it's way further into some trees, the city still just a block away on one side.

I looked deep into Jessica's eyes, her smile soft, drinking, not talking, her chest amazing her hand now sliding beneath the slit in my dress, on the flesh of my thigh, rubbing higher inside my thigh. My eyes closed, feeling her gently prod my muscle.

The car stopped.

I heard Rossfellow hop out and in a moment the door opened and into our limo stepped Walter Donnovan, our boss, in a well tailored tux with a semi-top hat that worked well for him.

"Ladies, good evening..."

"Walter, you look stunningly handsome," Jessica said.

"Thank you, and can say the same thing about you both, Giada that blue velvet...wow."

"Thank you Walter," I said testing the familiarity getting a tip of his hat.

Jessica handed him a glass of wine and we all clicked glasses without a toast and again sat in silence.

"Merry Christmas," Walter said, then the limo pulled up to church. "You'll love the Midnight service, I'm so glad you can make it with us."

"I glad I was available..."

"There's a full choir and orchestra on site for service," Jessica said, and the door opened and Rossfellow assisted Walter, Jessica and myself out, his eyes down.

We walked up the long, old, cement steps to the cathedral, there were bells ringing and you could hear the organ playing as doors were opened.

(to be continued)