Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 06

Story Info
Giada and Walter connect after sexy dance at gay bar.
1.8k words
4.18
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giada has been picked up for Christmas Eve church at Des Moines United Methodist. She'll be attending with Mistress Jessica, Master Donnovan.

The final installment of this series (we'll be branching out into two others later this year, don't you worry) puts a bow on this Christmas themed series.

Told in Giada's voice

The large doors of the United Methodist grand downtown Cathedral (the UM version of one) swung open and Walter Donnovan had two very pristine looking women on his arm, Jessica Powers and myself, Giada Lowder.

I wore a blue velvet dress, with low toned gold floral, almost snowflake pattern, letting the blue dominate, an elegant floral Guipure lace U neck, slit maxi dress. The floral pattern cascaded over my breasts. The long sleeves gave it that Bridgerton feel, and with the right bra I could definitely prop up giving those at the service something to see.

Jessica's was red, more of a crew neck, her breasts magnificently displayed while we glided down the center aisle and took our place in a pew about 10 rows from the front.

"Dapper as usual Walter," The older woman said, my mind contrived she was a family friend, business colleague, or a lover 20 years ago.

The service started, a magical mix of hymns, performances, scripture and a children's short reenactment of the Birth of Christ. I held Jessica's hand during the sermon, squeezed it after they encouraged us to find Love because Christ is Love and he's 'born today.'

I took a deep breath and concluded I had found love, in the company, in my relationships with Charlotte, Peter and now Jessica. I have found love with my friends with Candy, Luis, Clete, Danielle and just that afternoon Chelsea. If it included sex, role-play, dominance, submission, conversation, whatever, I felt I was drawing closer and I included some of that in our final prayer before leaving.

God was preparing me for what was about to happen.

We walked down the center aisle to leave, again Walter saying 'hi' and having words with multiple people young and old. Jessica and I trailed behind letting him do his thing, giggling and whispering at the thought of who he may have had out of the women approaching him.

Down the steps we went, our limo awaiting, Walter moved forward opened the door for Jessica only, she got in, and sent it on it's way. He turned to me, looked into my soul, his eyes soft and loving.

"Darling, we have some unfinished business before the end of the year" The word "Darling" was intentional and I watched the limo head down the street carrying Jessica, driven by her husband the former Master Rossfellow.

I was nervous, my thoughts thinking to previous times alone with Walter, most just flirty, one he was indeed my Master. He was a creature of habit and ritual, my rise in the company through the Triple S training and Master Rossfellow's demotion, made me wonder what was next. We were not near the company building.

"Do you trust me, Giada?" Walter said, now slipping his hand into mine and walking us towards the cross walk.

"Yes Sir..."

"Can I assume I have consent to lead you towards greater enlightenment from here on out?"

"Yes Sir...you have my body, mind and soul." I heard my self say, and I believe my own words.

"Very good..."

I looked around, no one seemed to notice the 60 year old and the 30 something holding hands and crossing the street and strolling down the streets of Des Moines.

It was peaceful, comfortable, the lights and feeling of Christmas abound. Walter stopped, moved us to a door and we slipped into an abandoned warehouse that was set for demolition.

Inside it was clean, but cleared out. We walked just a little ways into the large space when he stopped, looked at me, and kissed me softly with his lips.

"Your dress is so beautiful," he said moving it off my shoulders. There was a thump of loud music coming from one end of the warehouse. "I love your athletic breasts"

I closed my eyes and he lowered the plush, black, velvet to my waist. His hands on my body, pressing one into by right breasts, then he took my hand and we headed towards a thumping rhythm. I knew there were clubs close, but open on Christmas Eve?

My chest half exposed we walked to a door, it opened loud rock Christmas music bellowed through it and we were in the back of "Blaze" the area's gay bar. Walter took me to an elevator and we were whisked up to the third floor. We quickly moved down a hallway, there was no one in sight and then moved to a room that had a couch, mirror, dresser and desk.

"You are only the second person to join me on this special night," Walter said, beginning to disrobe, he motioned for me to do the same. "Please, we have more appropriate outfits for the festivities awaiting."

We both stood naked. Wow...limp and at his thigh, his cock was at least 8 inches unfilled.

There was a knock on the door, Walter greeted a man who slipped him two garment bags, and he handed me mine.

"Complete with a restrictive bra, Giada tonight we are entered in Blaze's Gay 'Christmas Extravaganza'," Walter said unzipping his, leaning over, his cock swaying back and forth.

"Do you have restrictive boxers or briefs? That's huge!!"

"Flattery my Dear..."

I pulled out an elf costume, body suit that was one half green, one half red, the hat, ears, curled toed boots, what made it the gloves and boots were opposite the color of that half. I put the tight fitting bra on, no panties as usual and the rest.

Walter was a classic Tinkerbell pixie, the green body suit, the wings, the wand and a wig that he very quickly got into place. He worked in a little make-up, so did I, and he gave me some instructions.

"Are you a decent dancer?" Walter asked and I nodded 'yes'. "Move to the music seductively and we'll be in and out of there in five minutes."

"I like your kink, Sir..."

Walter smiled and we headed down the waiting area, he getting more acknowledgement here than at church. I was wondering if this was his real 'church' and religion, and then "Santa Baby" started.

The next five minutes in front of a cheering audience was a blur.

The crowd was filled with all sorts of transgender outfits, technically Walter and I were doing the same, and we danced, twirled, amazingly in sync, getting laughea, whistles and points from everyone. The place was wild and when it concluded we posed together, me on the floor doing the splits and he with a leg over my shoulder. The people sitting shot up and we got a standing ovation.

"Oh MY GOD! THAT was AWESOME GIADA!" He screamed as we left, his hand in mine, pulling me down the hall to dressing room.

"Our stuff's up...."

His mouth was on mine, his hands under the hat that fell, in my hair, his tongue deep inside my throat. He paused, turned me and unzipped my body suite.

"Oh yes, Walter..." I said giving him no doubt he could have me.

He pulled it down around my knees and I stepped out of it, while all tinker bell needed to do was slide his panty to the left and his cock out his boxers. I didn't look back, felt the immense head against the flesh of my arse cheek and then, it pushed between my creases. I shifted, trying to get it in my hot, wet, cunt, Walter rotated and pushed high into my arse.

"OH! WALLTER!" I exclaimed, the head pushing into my tiny hole, he held it there. I looked back, scared he was just going to plow forward and split me in two. I had limited experience taking a cock there.

He knew his surroundings, reached without looking to a shelf that had some lotion. I looked forward, the head of his cock still inside me for a moment, pulling back out then feeling the coolness of the lotion on it when he reinserted.

"Ohh! Be gentle! Ohhh I want it, I DOOOOO!" Moaning as he slowly pushed forward, stopping and applying more to the long shaft, pushing again.

"Good little elf you are 'G'," out of nowhere he called me a new pet name I would c. "Hold on..."

I braced myself on the desk and he began to slowly get more in and out, more depth and more speed, Finally I was taking almost 2'3rd of it, more than I had taken in my pussy ever before, now sliding smoothly in and out of my ass.

"OHHH SIR! OHHH YES!" I reached down to finger myself, my clit, playing, taking my mind off the push deep inside me. "OHHHH YESSSS! WALTER!!! YESSS!"

He didn't let up, his thrusts were harder, faster and after 10 minutes finally tip to base, in and out of my ass, his hand now around my neck, pulling me to him.

"Are you my good boi?" He asked in my ear.

"Yes, Sir...Give it to my Daddy!"

"Mmmm yes...good boi! Good BOI!" He screamed and unloaded deep in my ass. "Ohhhh, Mmmmmm 'G'...Ohhhh"

He pulled out, I got on my knees, I wanted this in my mouth and he let me clean him, holding the semi-limp appendage, sucking it dry before we dressed and headed to the upstairs room.

I got back into my dress, he in his tux, and we were soon in the limo.

"Did we win?" I asked about our dance competition, my bottom still throbbing from taking him, his discharge draining onto the insides of the fluffy dress, cooling against my thigh.

"Win?" He asked..."That was just an appearance I like to make on Christmas Eve..."

"Ahhhhh" I said, we were holding hands in the limo, my ass feeling the length, girth and rapid fucking I received, the dress comforting around my naked underside.

"Where are we..." I stopped, his scowl as he told me to trust him.

I wanted to kiss him, but he didn't give me an opening. We spun around the city and soon I was at the doorstep of my flat. It was 2:30 a.m. Christmas morning.

"Merry Christmas Giada," He said, tipping an imaginary hat.

"Merry Christmas, Sir..."

I felt a little lonely unlocking the door and making my way into the entry...That is until I heard two female voices laughing.

"Merry Christmas Baby!" I heard Charlotte yell from the living room.

"Charlotte!!!" screaming running up the stairs to see her and Jessica curled up by the fire, naked, with wine in their hands on a pile of plush pillows and blankets.

"Merry Christmas..." Jessica said, both women standing up to hug me, drawing me to the love nest they created in my flat.

"I'm home....."