Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After it subsided a little, she opened her eyes and saw the Chinese girl in the mirror with a big black cock in her pussy. Her pussy was stretched to the maximum. Then, the black guy moved and started to pound her. His hands held her waist steadily. He started with slow and short strokes at first, then gradually, each stroke got faster and longer. Her moan was loud now. She no longer felt ashamed. This was too good for her. He felt his balls getting tense and he was near.

"I'm... I'm coming!" he said.

"Just do it!" she said. "Just do it! I don't care!"

After a few more strokes, he shoved his cock all in and groaned.

"Arghhh...!" he grunted, feeling her inner pussy massage his cock. He unloaded to the depth of her love tunnel.

"Ahhh....!" she came as she felt the sudden warm explosion inside her. Her moan was very loud.

She opened her eyes a little, still enjoying the orgasm sensation. The woman in the mirror was there panting. Her body was covered in sweat. The black guy's cock was buried inside her pussy. His cock and her pussy twitched in sync. She never saw this view before. The skin contrast between these two looked spectacular.

As they came down from the high of their mutual climax, he slowly pulled out. Her pussy was reluctant to let him leave. As his cock came out inch by inch, her pussy lips stuck on his shaft for a long as it was possible as if they refused to let it go. This sensation was out of this world. She saw it all in the mirror. As his cock's head came out, she was greeted by a magical scene. Her pussy was completely stretched. There was a gapping hole. Slowly, his cum flowed out. It was thick and milky white. It was official. She had crossed the line. This mirror was witnessing everything. She moved herself with his help and lay on the sofa. Her eyes started to get wet after realizing the gravity of the situation. He put his palm on her cheek and kiss her.

"It's okay!"

She nodded, trying to calm herself down. She lay there and fell asleep. He looked at her smiling. He felt good and proud that he could give this woman what she needed the most. He took a blanket and covered her from the shoulders down.

A few hours later, she woke up. The was a fragrant aroma in the air.

"Had a good sleep?" he asked, looking at her from the kitchen area.

"Not bad!"

He then brought two bowls of seafood chowder. "Please try this!"

She slowly took a spoonful of it.

"It's good!" she said with a soft voice.

"You need it. You're tired!"

"Thank you!" she said while trying to avoid his eyes. She was enjoying the soup when she suddenly saw the clock and realized that it was almost 3 pm. She put her spoon down. "I really need to leave now. My daughter will come home soon!" She wore her clothes back and was about to leave.

"Gina!"

She stopped.

"Feel free to come again tomorrow!"

"Why should I?"

"It's up to you!" he replied. "You hold the card! I'm just trying to help you! Look at this place!"

She looked down and around shyly.

"It can be your small cosy secret chamber! I can see it. You need some relief. This is where you can find it! I am not a monster. You know it. You are in control and I'm just helping."

She nodded. "Thank you!" she said. "It's been a long time..., but I... I... love him."

"I know! He must be a nice guy, but this is a real world. Don't think about it too much! Everyone has their own little secrets! This time, it is yours!" he smiled. His palm rested on her shoulder and rubbed it gently.

She smiled. She felt slightly better now. She was quiet for a while, then said, "Good bye!"

"Take care!"

She walked back home. She could feel his cum still flowing out of her pussy. Once she arrived at home, her panty was soaking wet. She rinsed it first before throwing it into the dirty-clothes basket. Then, she took a shower. Under the flowing water, she washed her pussy trying to get his cum out of her.

"My little secret?" she looked down at her well-fucked and stretched pussy with mixed emotion.

At 4 pm, the school bus dropped Hannah in the lobby. She picked her up and things proceeded as usual: dinner, TV, bedroom stories, dishwashing and some cleaning.

The night passed by quickly. Morning came and she was in the living room preparing Hannah's school bag again. She brought her to the lobby and two minutes later, the school bus came. She waved her daughter goodbye.

"Bye, baby! I love you!"

"Bye, mommy!"

"Be a good girl!" she said. The school bus left and she walked back. She was in her light blue sleeveless pajama set and a pair of slippers.

"Be a good girl...," she was suddenly taken aback by her own words.

"Be a good girl!" the phrase repeated itself in her head. At the junction, she turned. She should have walked to tower E where she lived, but she was now heading to tower A. She entered the lift and pressed the button with the number 18 on it.

"Yes, be a good girl, baby! Don't grow up like mommy! Mommy is not a good woman! Mommy is naughty! Very naughty!" she thought to herself inside the lift. She trembled. She was not sure if it was due to guilt or excitement.

She arrived. The lift door opened and she slowly walked to unit 101. She rang the bell and the door opened. Jackson was behind it. She walked in slowly.

"Welcome, your highness! Today, I make a cherry pie!" he said while slowly closing the front door. Their eyes met.

"I guess we both know that I am not here for your cherry pie," she said to him with a seductive smile.

He smiled back at her. "You let me down, Ms.! It is my own recipe this time!" he said in a playful tone.

She slowly pulled up her pajama top and let it fall onto the floor exposing her boobs with their erect nipples. She then took off her pajama bottom. She tried to avoid looking directly to his eyes.

He looked at her and took off his t-shirt. He pulled down his shorts and underwear. His cock was rock hard and pointing directly at her.

"I'm a little tired today. Can I... can I lie down today?" she said shyly.

"As you wish!"

She took his hand and guided him to the sofa. She knew that she was in control and now, this place was really her little secret chamber. It had never crossed her mind before that having a little secret could be so exciting. She lay down in the sofa. He positioned himself between her legs. Her hand rubbed his cock gently.

"I love my life!" she thought to herself as he moved in closer. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what was coming.

**********

Meanwhile in Kuala Lumpur, warm black coffee was spilled on the desk in Nick's hotel room.

"Shit!"

Nick accidentally toppled his coffee mug. His left hand was wet with coffee while his right hand was tainted with his own cum. He took sheets of tissue and started wiping his hands, then his desk. Suddenly, his wedding ring attracted his attention. He removed it and wiped it gently. It reminded him of Gina, his sweet and demure wife. Then, guilt started to build up inside him. He looked back at his laptop screen. It showed a gorgeous Japanese woman on top of a black guy. She ground her hips enthusiastically with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation his cock gave her. The room was filled with the sound of sex.

Nick's head spun. Just before he accidentally spilled his coffee, he was stroking himself to this movie, imagining that it was his wife who was on top of that black guy. He had not touched his wife for months and yet, he was here on a business trip, stroking himself to an interracial porn. He worked till 3 AM this morning, so today, the plan was to go to the client's factory in late afternoon. His wife didn't know about this fantasy of his.

"This is sick!" he murmured. An idea of coming clean to his wife about this fantasy once he got home flashed into his mind, but he was not ready to make a confession. He was afraid of what she would think of him. After a few minutes of silence, the laptop screen now showed the Japanese woman getting off her lover. As the guy's black cock slipped out of her pussy, cum flowed out. Nick's cock started to get hard again. This fantasy was too good, but too taboo to be shared with his wife.

"Next time! Confession can wait!" he thought to himself as he started to stroke his cock again.

**********

Back in Singapore, Gina's voice filled up Jackson's room.

"Fuck me! Fuck... me...! Fuck me, black man!

He moved at full speed. His hips and cock attacked her pussy relentlessly. He himself moaned in complete ecstasy.

"Oh! You like it? You like my big cock?"

"Yes! Yes!"

He could feel her love tunnel press against his cock more tightly. She was close, so was he.

"You want it? You want my cum?" he asked loudly.

"Yes! Yes...! Shoot it! Cum inside me! Cum deep inside me!"

As her last word left her mouth, he shoved his cock into her for the last time. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him as close as possible to her. His cock twitched and shot load after load of thick milky cum into her. She let out a very loud and long moan. He groaned as his cock unloaded inside her with each twitch. Their bodies were covered in sweat.

After a few minutes, he collapsed onto her. Their lips met and they explored each other's mouth.

"You came a lot!" she said to him.

"You like it?"

She nodded with her eyes still closed. After a few minutes, their breaths started to slow down.

"Tomorrow? Same time?" she asked with a low voice.

"I'll be waiting!" he replied. He knew that she was hooked now. She had gone black and most likely, she wouldn't go back.


12