All Comments on 'Secrets and Lies'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

So the Clinton line of defence is what she’s going for, obviously hand jobs are not considered cheating, pretty certain that wouldn’t pass the husband test.

Get this lady a job selling ice to eskimos or maybe time shares for the housing development on the moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OK, so she didn't have intercourse with the asshole. Allegedly. I guess that saves the husband any further anguish from having to wonder whether she will run off with him, or if she enjoyed the sex with her lover more than with her husband.

However, he did feel that pain, before hearing and believing her story.

She did deceive him for 14 years.

She did give the asshole a hand job each time, so she did have sex with him. Repeatedly.

She did dress up sexy for him, even before being asked to.

She also made her husband raise another man's child, and therefore made him a cuckold in the truest sense of the word. A cuckold to a man she knew he loathed, and who hurt him every chance he got.

I can't help wondering if she is even telling the truth. I would wager that she is still keeping secrets about the affair. Maybe even very bad ones. She did have the man visit with her, over and over, allowing him to make his advances, without telling her husband about it. Something about this story stinks.

Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cheater adultery is committed! As others said.

No empathy for him.

Truth is subject to hurt feelings? Bullshit!

Love someone you don't lie and disrespect them as she did.

He is willing wimpy cuckold.

What a dad. Kids truth is subject to change due to hurt feelings!

Make an outstanding politician.

See my lips move I am lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “in those days it was thought if you hadn't started a family by the time you were thirty then you considered adoption”!THIS IS SIMPLY BULLSHIT!IN NO TIME was thought SUCH A HUGE ABERRATION,not even in medieval times,MUCH LESS IN OUR MODERN TIMES!IT IS WELL-KNOWN that A WOMAN CAN PERFECTLY WELL HAVE CHILDREN UNTIL SHE IS OVER 40 YEARS OLD(since by “starting a family” the author refers to having children because USUALLY TO START A FAMILY MEANS TO GET MARRIED)!So,BY NO MEANS two spouses who are over 30 should ever consider adoption ON GROUNDS OF AGE!Be AT LEAST LITTLE REALISTIC when you write SUCH A PATHETICAL AND LAME STORY!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I like it. 5*****

It's a bit far-fetched, but this is supposed to be fiction. I like wives who truly are loving and that makes this a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deliberately going out to

get impregnated by another man without her husband's consent did violate her vows, and did the lying. The fact that she used a turkey baster is a mitigating factor. Interesting twist. Good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Regarding the end, he doesn't seem to get that just because she used Gary's sperm in the baster, doesn't mean that Harry isn't the biological father.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You know, I think that ANON and the BTB Legion would've burned the Virgin Mary for being immaculately impregnated. I'm serious. You freaks are pathologically insane.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredalmost 3 years ago

Just a thought: Sperm needs to be kept warm (body temperature) to be viable. And there can't be too much of a time lag after ejaculation to fertilize the egg or the seminal fluid starts to decay, taking the little swimmers down.

Eggs and fertilized embryo can be frozen and stored for future implantation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
@simple guy squared

Thawed refrigerated sperm will remain 85% viable from 6-months to 5 years - this is what keeps sperm banks in business. If the sperm remains frozen it will remain viable for up to 15 years. Check your facts.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 2 years ago

What is the quote? "Full of sound and fury and signifying nothing."

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

That she didn't fuck him is irrelevant. What she did was without discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had another man imgregnate her, she keeps silent for 14 yrs. She wouldn't have spoken if there wasn't that accident messing up her kidneys. What took hubby so long in encountering her is beyond me. But then he never really did. Leaving a note is a wimpy way of doing things. Getting pregnant by another man is adultery; it's slightly less bad than if she allowed him to actually fuck her. Matter of degrees. However, making himself the bad man in all this was undeniably heroic in some respects, except that he got himself involved with another woman while all this's going down.

The story itself -- too long. Felt like an almost unending story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She chose to conceive another man's child, lied to her husband for 14 years, and would have lied forever if she hadn't been caught. Ridiculous. Trust can't be rebuilt once lost.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yeah no, this was a total waste of time for anyone to read.

Straight up nope for this idiocy.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

..on the story so far (the end of part one, p.5), 4.5-Stars so far, to be increased/decreased dependant on Part II.

Well told, good use of English. Predictable plot so far- but he real intrigue here is as to which plot-device the author will deploy to resolve the situation he has so painstakingly created.

My take on it, is that there are only two likely ways for it to develop now, always assuming that we can discount that the whole turkey-baster itself is NOT a red-herring, and that she did NOT use Gary's very own personal "Susan-baster" and just deployed the old Lesbian-Mother's-friend as an excuse to "de-personalize" her infidelity, or at least, soften it!

CAUTION: potential SPOILER ahead!

So we are only left with a choice of 14-million-to-one odds. The possibility that things ARE as stated is not only a long-shot, but too big a leap of faith! More feasible (in fiction-writing anyway), is the timing of the other long-shot, that one of his exhausted swimmers DID hit the jackpot, and that she was about a week pregnant ALREADY with Hubby, when the Turkey-baster came in out, or rather IN to play!

So child number one IS his, but subsequent ones probably would NOT likely be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I had no desire to blacken Susan's name and certainly didn't want the children to think badly of her.“

What the absolute fuck is this insanity!!! ALWAYS tell the truth to everyone. The children need to know that their mother repeatedly made evil decisions, and that there’s consequences.

ZK

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Started decent, but the main character made several errors. He should have insisted on DNA testing of all 3 kids initially; definitely at the end he should do it based on her confession. There is a fair chance that at least 1, if not 2 of the kids aren't his. So instead of adoption, or artificial insemination his wife uses the sperm from not only someone he detests, but could be infected with an STD - AIDS even; and she did it without his knowledge. Based on those actions, the trust is this relationship is broken -she committed adultery - the relationship is probably beyond repair. If it was me, I would go through with the divorce and investigate a long term relationship (marriage?) with Sarah. The truth would have to come out, and chances are there will be serious repercussions for Susan.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and yes, the initial DNA tests on all the kids would have ended this story pretty fast.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

This is so hilariously bad. You can always identify writers who think they have created something profound. It's rarely true. Rather, it's fluff douchbaggery intended to make the original mark feel bad.

So mich of this site is complete bullshit that no one ever has experienced. I mean. Really. The amount of wishful fans is unbelievable.

The notion that so many women would marry a tiny dick, less than 5", is laughable. I mean come on. Most of you are fat and gross

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have to quit!

All women carry around a turkey blaster?!?

She had no business meeting Gary all those times.

Wanted kids. How did she pick 3???

Blood type?

Too much fairy tales

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No no, and hell no

Not bothering with second part. BUT I bet you I can guess it. His sperm miraculously won out not Gary's.

She made decisions without his input. Lied by omission constantly.

Cheated pure and simple.

Trust, respect and honor gone. Love not happening

Otherwise discuss the matter

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Talk about a total clusterf**k!! Then, on top of everything you FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Premise of Sarah a bridge too far for me.

A 3 for me

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Susan didnt cheat but she did lie for years. Great story but I feel the lie is too big and Harry and Sarah should try being a couple they would be good together. Susan is not a bad person and I hope she has a good life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

'Oh what a mess we leave when first we decided not to believe'... how ironic when adults act like children and children react like adults... (who's the real victims?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES