All Comments on 'Secrets and Magic Ch. 01'

by savannuh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyabout 15 years ago
Great start

Very intriguing. I'm looking forward to learning more about this world you've created. The characters are well-developed so far. Keep it coming!

RattlertooRattlertooabout 15 years ago
Great Start!

I really enjoyed the beginning of your story. i can't wait to see how it progresses. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great first posting

You've made an excellent start. I look forward to the following chapters.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Awesome start!

I'm very intrigued and anxious for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fascinating so far

I'm very intrigued by this beginning! There's a lot of ways you could go with this. I can't wait to see what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
intriguing!! love it!

very good! looking forward to the next chapter! faster , please, thank you!

BrasstacksBrasstacksabout 12 years ago
Beginnings

As beginnings go, this one is provocative. It leaves me with enough questions and interest to bring up chapter 2 immediately. Unfortunately, other than one or two usage faults, I can't really provide any constructive criticism yet. Perhaps a word or two on the political and metaphysical changes we're seeing in an otherwise familiar earth would have been helpful; a teaser, if not a spoiler.

Well written and characterized. The slow peel of the layers of the plot are refreshing, as some tend to lay things out too quickly. Your characters show evidence of having a third dimension, and their personalities are already beginning to shine, each its own constellation. Well done for a first foray.

Cheers!

ArieluArieluabout 12 years ago
I found you!

I read this story awhile ago and I was enthral led with it.. That I forgot to tag you and have been trying to find your story for months. Then I just sort of skimmed past and there you were. Yippee! Can't wait to read the next chapters!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous