Secrets and Solace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still hard, his rigid cock pulsed between her slick thighs. He lightly pumped his pelvis, pushing his cock between her quivering legs.

"Oh, I still have to take care of that bad boy," Shannon said.

"No you don't," Brendan said, right over her ear. "You don't have to do anything. I'll fuck your thighs."

"Uh, no," Shannon said, rolling off of him and the couch, landing on the floor with a thud. "That pretty prick is going back in my mouth."

"It's soaked from your pussy," Brendan said. "I can just stroke off."

"I don't care. Stand up," Shannon said, moving as he moved, from the couch to the floor. On her knees, licking and then kissing and then sucking his cock back into her mouth. She pumped her head two or three dozen times before coming up for air. "I want to cum again. I'm going to fuck my face with this cock until I flood this room."

Shannon gripped his ass and impaled her mouth on his cock. Without thinking about it, Brendan took hold of her hair, first aiding her efforts, and then taking over. He fucked her face pumping her mouth with his cock as she snorted and spit flew.

In the reflection of the window, he watched her tug at a nipple with one hand while she stroked pussy with the other.

Gagging gave way to a choking fit and Shannon pulled free. "Sorry, vomiting isn't my kink."

"Mine either," Brendan said, caressing her face.

"Is that my pussy I smell on your fingers?"

Lust overwhelmed Brendan, "It is your cunt juices, all over my fingers, all over my face and all over your face."

"Watch me jerk you off while I play with my pussy," Shannon said, trading hands on her wet slit. She took his shaft, slick from her mouth in hand and began to stroke. "Feel how wet my hand is? That's from my cunt."

"Jesus..."

"Almost like you're fucking your sister's wet pussy, huh?" She cranked her wrist. "I'm rubbing my hot cunt with my other hand, slick with your sweat and spit."

"Oh, my god, Shay!"

"That's it, pump those hips," Shannon hissed. "Shoot that hot cum all over your sister's fat titties. I'm going to feed our incest baby with these titties."

Shannon looked up at him, her divine tongue between her succulent lips.

The orgasm shot through him and burned out of him. Brendan's knees gave and his pelvis convulsed. Torrents of white-hot cum splashed over Shannon's tits, her chin, and forehead.

Shannon fell back on her butt. Legs spread wide, she rubbed her pussy and then she fell over squealing, back bucking.

Brendan sank to the floor and laid beside her. She took his hand in hers and smiled weakly.

"That was fucking depraved."

"And beautiful," he replied, pecking her on the lips.

"I have never cum like that with anyone before," she said. "Have you?"

"Hell, no. I've never done anything like this before," Brendan said. "You're the only one I trust enough."

Shannon kissed him back and sucked on his tongue and then his lips.

After a while, they managed to stand up on shaky legs. They showered together, washing away sweat, cum, and dirt from the floor. Brendan worshiped her body. First toweling her dry, he then rubbed her down with lotion from ear-lobes to ankles with deep kisses in between.

Shannon reciprocated with the lotion. She kissed every inch of his pacified penis and balls. They sipped at fresh drinks, laying in bed.

"I still have two weeks before the spring semester starts," Shannon said.

"How about Florida? It's warm and won't be crowded so soon after the holidays."

Moonlight through the window glinted off of her perfectly straight teeth. "Disney World."

"And Universal Studios," Brendan said, sitting their cups on the bedside table.

She nestled in close. "And hotel sex."

Brendan wrapped his arms around her. "And just us."


12