Secrets and Solace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your brother-cock slave," Brendan said before his instant reward of a kiss.

Again, that vulgar grin. "Get my drink, cock slave."

He mixed them both a fresh drink and returned to the couch to see Shannon already on her feet. She took the drink, handed him the tub of coconut oil, and led him to the bed. She spread across the comforter.

Brendan took a handful of oil and heated it between his hands before rubbing it into her shoulders and back. He worked the oil into her arms, as he kissed her neck and ears. Shannon giggled briefly but mostly, she cooed and purred. As he moved around her, his cock, grew and throbbed and brushed her arms, her side and even her face.

Shannon kissed, licked, and stroked his cock as Brendan worked the oil into her round ass. When he worked on the backs of her thighs, she resumed stroking his cock with her feet. He stopped, holding her feet together as he fucked her arches and soles.

"Goddamn that cock is so fucking hard and you are so damned nasty," she said.

Brendan had to get control of himself, halting to arrest his building orgasm.

Then she turned over on her back and he damn-near lost his mind.

Drawing her feet up as she parted her legs, Shannon said, "Come kiss your sister's pussy."

"Not yet," Brendan said, working more coconut oil into her shins and knees, thighs and hips. Then he reached her amazing breasts.

"This was the whole point, wasn't it? You just wanted coconut titties and I fell for it," Shannon said. "Back to my feet, cock slave."

Kneeling at her feet, Brendan pecked a kiss on each toe before moving to her ankles. He resumed his affections at her knees, licking and caressing her skin with his lips, as she laughed and giggled, at his progress.

Then he reached her pubic mound. In wild abandon, he kissed her cunt with his entire mouth and Shannon squealed.

Brendan forced himself to composure and licked/kissed his way up one side of her treasure trail and back down the other. He took hold of her oily-slick titties and worked on her nipples with his hands as he dove, mouth first back to her pussy.

"Oh, my god," Shannon said in a hoarse whisper. "You're eating your sister's pussy again. Why do you keep eating your sister's pussy, you nasty bastard?"

Brendan, spoke over his sloppy wet mumble. "Because that sister pussy is so goddamn pretty."

"But you're eating your sister's pussy," Shannon said, as she gyrated her hips. "That is so wrong. You're my brother. You're not supposed to eat my pussy. What if that big-tittie bitch found out?"

"You're the only big-titty bitch I care about," Brendan said, sucking on her labia and tonguing her honey pot.

"But what if she found out that you eat your sister's pussy and tongue your sister's asshole?"

"She would be jealous that she couldn't eat my sister's pussy and tongue my sister's asshole."

Shannon giggled, sinking her fingers in his hair. "Oo, do you think she would eat my pussy? I might not even need you."

Moving lower, Brendan darted his tongue at Shannon's anus only for her to laugh and pull away.

"Not yet, that sends me over the edge and I'm not ready yet," she said. "Lay down."

He stretched out on the bed and Shannon straddled his head, lowering her sweet pussy to his lips. "Tongue kiss that cunt again."

As he stuck his tongue as deep in his sister's cunt as it would go, her thighs began to quiver and then shake.

Looking down at him between her thighs, eyes glazed like a junky, she rocked her pelvis, painting his face with her sloppy-wet pussy. "Kiss that cunt. Eat it all and I'll let you fuck me like I'm your sister-whore."

"You are my sister whore," Brendan said, as her labia and clit flew over his face.

Bucking, her legs began to give and he supported her, both hands on the perfect curve of her ass. "You nasty mouthed mother fucker. You eat that pussy so good!"

Shannon lurched away and then sat up on his chest. "You're going to lick my clit while I suck your nasty-hard cock.

Brendan bit at her creamy-slick thighs as she turned and Shannon slapped him. Even more aroused, he snatched her by her hips and pulled her weeping pussy to his face. In the same moment, he felt first her tongue and then her entire mouth, hot and wet on the head of his cock. Then she bobbed.

He licked and teased at her flower bud and it swole even more. He sucked at her clit as his hands drifted to her tits. When Brendan could no longer stand her tight suction on his cock, he sat up, driving her into the mattress, face first.

"Oh, my god, yes," Shannon hissed. "Eat my ass."

First teasing her asshole with his tongue as he spread her cheeks with his slick fingers, Brendan dove in. He filled her anus with his tongue, kissing her so deep she shook, body racked with shuttering convulsions.

Reaching back, Shannon took hold of his raging hard-on and stroked his cock with her silky hand. "Yes, that's it. Push my whore button. Turn me into your sister whore."

He released his hold on one cheek and went to work on her slick titties, squeezing nipples until they slipped between his oily fingers. Brendan released her other cheek and began to lightly thumb her clit. Then he fingered her cunt as he deepened his anal embrace.

"Whoa! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Brendan caught Shannon before she pushed herself off the bed. He held her as she fidgeted. And, like breaking the surface, she took a deep, gasping breath and fell back on him.

"I'm still so horny," she said.

"Me, too."

"You shouldn't tongue your sister's asshole," Shannon said, as her laughter subsided. "You know that turns your sister into a whore. Look at you, laying there with a fat cock and you know I'm going to fuck it to death. What kind of brother are you?"

"The nasty kind," Brendan replied.

"Nasty fucking brother," Shannon said, grabbing hold of his hair. "You shouldn't tongue your sister's pussy."

She slapped his face with her free hand. "You shouldn't tongue your sister's ass, either."

Shannon slapped him again. "You should not pack your fat cock into your sister's pussy."

Brendan rose up, shoving her on her back. Giddy and laughing, Shannon drew her knees up and parted her thighs. "Do it. Stick your filthy dick in your sister."

Drunk with lust, Brendan rubbed the throbbing tip of his cock over the thin line of honey-brown hair and then nestled the head into the folds of her labia.

"Do it, screw it into me," Shannon said, exhilaration flashing in her wide eyes. "Screw that big cock into your sister's aching tight pussy. Come on!"

Brendan pushed the head of his cock into the notch of her tight, fire-hot cunt, and felt as if he pushed into heaven and hell.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, you did it, you did, you, you..." Shannon's eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh."

Tentative, Brendan pushed deeper.

"Wait, wait, wait," Shannon said. "Go slow, slow, slow...oh..."

Staring into her eyes, he could do nothing but comply with everything she said. He pushed in and then pulled back. Pushed, again, and pulled. Never more than a half-inch each time.

"You are in your sister's pussy," Shannon said, then she laughed. "You are fucking your sister. You filthy, filthy bastard. Okay, okay, okay, just a little deeper."

Brendan pushed in a littler further, the excitement in her eyes matching the hammering in his heart. He made it half-way.

"Right there, right there. Oh, shit, I've never had a cock hit my spot like this." Shannon laughed. "If I knew it was like this I never would've gone to college or graduated high school. I would just be taking this fire-hot cock morning, noon, and night. We'd have a brood of incest babies."

Brendan, in mid-pull back, shot his cock back into her. The exquisite pain blazed through them both. And he shuddered, nearly collapsing into her bosom. "That's it, baby. Kiss these sister titties and just go slow. We have forever together."

He returned to his half-inch push/pull as he licked her coconut-flavored nipples. Slowly, her pussy eased and he pushed deeper.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes," Shannon said, hands on his neck and chest. "Fuck me, like that, you mean-cock bastard. Go deeper, now."

Brendan pushed deeper and pulled back. He lost count of his strokes as he squeezed her tits and licked at her vulgar mouth. Their eyes delighted and challenged each other.

Shannon began to match his strokes, pelvis meeting his thrust and his cock was all the way in. "Oh, my god! You dirty, dirty bastard. You're fucking your sister's pussy with that nasty cock."

"Yes, yes, yes," Brendan hissed. "I'm fucking sister pussy with my nasty cock."

He gyrated his hips adding a wrenching motion to his thrust. Greasy sweat flew between them.

"Oh, goddamn!" Shannon snapped, throwing her left leg over his shoulder. "Fuck it deep. Screw it all the way into me."

"I'm going to screw my dirty seed all the way into you," Brendan said, trembling with sin and depravity.

"Say it," Shannon slurred. "Say it, say it, say it!"

"I'm going to screw an incest baby all the way into your womb." Brendan pounded into her as if fighting for his life. "I'm going to fuck an incest baby into your belly and then I'm going to fuck your mouth every day to feed you sperm."

Shannon's leg began to spasm. She pulled him to her and she clamped down on his lip. "Fill me up!"

Shocked Brendan stammered as his strokes became frantic and feral. "Are you—?"

"Fill me up, cum in me and fill me up!" Shannon locked both legs around him as the orgasm bolted through him like lightning.

"Oh, god, oh, god," Shannon whimpered. "You're filling me up with your incest cum."

He collapsed on her as wave after wave poured out of him and into her.

When his vision returned, Brendan realized he was on his side. Shannon stared into his eyes with aroused adoration. "That was amazing. I have never had a cock feel so good in my pussy."

Brendan tried to speak but his voice cracked and he settled for smiling.

"You okay?" she asked.

"You've broken me," Brendan croaked out.

"Really?" Shannon said, laughter in her voice. "What does that even mean?"

"I've been with, maybe, five women. The sex was good once. Once it was horrible. The other times were okay." Brendan took a deep breath. "But nothing and no one will ever satisfy me like you do."

Shannon kissed him hard and deep. "Let's take a shower."

His first attempt to get out of bed ended with them both falling to the floor, laughing. Shannon complained of cramping legs. Brendan just felt hulled out.

She started the shower to warm up.

A glance in the mirror revealed a deep purple welp running the length of his lip.

"Jesus, did I do that?"

"It's okay," Brendan said as his sister caressed his face.

"I went a little crazy."

"So did I." He joined her in the shower.

Shannon stopped him from soaping her up. Instead, she soaped him from throat to crotch, from knees to feet. Then she turned the shower head on him, rinsing the soap from his body. At the same time she kissed his neck and chest, lowering herself to his swelling cock.

"Shay, you're going to kill me."

"Okay," she said with a grin before circling the tip of his cock with her tongue. She sucked his swelling cock deep into her mouth.

"Jesus," Brendan hissed.

Grabbing the cheeks of his ass, Shannon gagged on him. Her tits slapped and bounced against his thighs. Just as he approached a second orgasm, she pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Turn around."

"What?"

"Do what I said, now."

Brendan turned. "What are you—? Holy, mother of god..."

Shannon ran her tongue up the back of his cock, over his twitching balls, and between the cheeks of his ass.

Brendan's world exploited as her tongue snaked over his asshole. Shannon tugged at his cock as she rimmed his anus. Bowed, Brendan steadied himself with both hands on the shower wall. "I'm going to..."

Already the wave broke over him but just as fast, Shannon had her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, taking his fresh load while staring right into his eyes. Brendan dropped to a squat and drew her to him.

Shannon swallowed and then kissed him, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Once he caught his breath, Brendan stood with her still wrapped around him. He turned off the water and walked out of the shower.

Grabbing two fresh towels, he unwrapped her from his body and lowered her to the bed. Brendan dried her off. With her cooing in contentment, he wrapped the towel around her hair. After he toweled himself off, he made two drinks and fell into bed beside her.

"When do you get out?" Shannon asked.

"My detachment is in June," Brendan replied before downing half the cup of ice and whiskey.

"What is your plan?"

"University but I haven't even thought of where," Brendan said. "I did well on the SAT but I haven't applied to any school yet."

"Come with me."

"I just did.."

Laughing, Shannon punched at him but missed. "Come with me to California, fuck boy."

"Not Madison?"

"No," Shannon said. "I have a reputation there and I'm sick of that shit. I've been accepted to U.C. Davis."

"Back to California." Brendan said with a smile. "I don't hate the idea. Illinois gave us enough snow for a lifetime."

"Nice weather, nice people," Shannon said. "We can live together."

"What if you change your mind? What if you decide to marry and have kids, decide to have a normal family?"

Shannon sighed. "Then I'll leave you. But you will never leave me."

Brendan could see it. Her, married to someone, having someone else' children, and him living nearby, like his Uncle Mike. He could also see them together. Them in bed together, every night. Waking up together every day. Against all reason and physiology, his dick began to stiffen, again. "I'll never leave you."

"You could screw your sister whenever you wanted," Shannon said. "We could...again? Already?"

"Chill," Brendan said. "I'm too damn tired to do anything about it."

"Oh, no. I'm gonna tame that pretty pony." Shannon moved to his swelling cock and sucked it into her mouth. Brendan could feel his cock reach full erection between his sister's lips as he watched her rub her pussy with her free hand. "Ooo, goddamn."

Shannon straddled his cock and lowered herself down. She wiped his cock across her slit twice before stabbing her cunt with his rigid cock. They yelped in unison.

"Goddamn, that's raw," Brendan said.

Shannon leaned over and kissed him. "Look what you made your sister do with her sore pussy, you perverted cock bastard."

Pushing herself up, she sat back on his hard cock and began to rock. "I'm going to ride this cock until you give me an incest baby. I'm going to suck every ounce of cum out of you."

"Do it, bitch. Ride me to death."

Shannon's pace quickened. "Oh, that hurts so fucking good. You raw-dicked bastard. You're gonna fuck me bloody."

"Ride it you nasty cunt," Brendan said, seizing and squeezing her fat tits. "I want to see you fat and pregnant with an incest baby so I can screw you raw, then, too."

Shannon rocked her pelvis. "You're gonna fuck me pregnant?"

"Fat and pregnant."

"You're gonna fuck your sister with an incest baby?"

"And then I'm gonna feed you my incest cum."

Screwing right out of rhythm, Shannon's back arched and she bucked her hips as fell over. With nothing left to shoot, Brendan trembled with an orgasm that burned him balls to bone.

After several minutes to regain his breath, he turned to Shannon, still on her side. "Start looking for places in Davis. I'll start my application as soon as my leave is over."

"And we'll be together," Shannon said.

"Forever," Brendan completed.

"Pretend kiss," Shannon said, brushing his lips with her own, in their childhood game.

"Pretend kiss, Brendan said, lighting his sore lips on her full mouth.

"Pretend kiss," Shannon said, pulling him fully into her embrace.


12