Secrets Are Revealed 11 - Surprise

Story Info
After a successful sexual encounter, a new surprise happens.
3.5k words
4.66
4.2k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed 11 - Surprise

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Plot:

Ann had planned the encounter where Mark unknowingly deflowered his third oldest child Brandy, only to be surprised by first Kenny (arriving to join the encounter) and then Carol (who never really left town) returns from a made-up work trip to surprise her husband Mark and 2 of their children (Kenny & Brandy).

Leah is still clueless.

------------------------------------

Kenny closed his door, turned off his light, and hopped up in his bed. As he laid in his side in complete darkness, with his back to the door, he thought about the amazing night that he just had. Suddenly, his door opened and closed, quickly. As he lay there, a female body slid onto his bed behind him. She was nude and he felt her bare breasts against his back, as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

They lay there for a bit until she kissed his earlobe.

"Mmmm. That feels good."

"What about this?" She whispered as her hand slid down to his already stiff cock. The whisper was so low that he could not tell who it was that was stroking his cock while pressing her amazingly sexy nude body against him. This continued for a few minutes, until he had to find out who was making him feel so good.

Kenny turned around, moved her hair from her face, and his eyes opened wide when he realized who was lying nude with him.

"Leah?" What the fuck? What are you doing?"

"I know Kenny."

"You know what?"

"I know that you, mom, dad, Ann, and Brandy are all committing incest and having sex with each other. I saw you guys."

"It's not what you think, Leah."

"Haha. Not what I think? I saw all of it. I saw you fucking mom and Ann. I saw dad fucking mom, Ann, and Brandy! Don't tell me that it's not what I think. It's exactly what I think (and know). I want in."

"Ok Leah, but dad is going to need to be the one to take your virginity. My cock is too big for your little vagina to handle, at first. Eventually, I'd love to fuck you, but it'll need to wait til your pussy gets use to being fucked by dad."

"That's not what I mean, Kenny."

This whole time, Leah continued to stroke her brother's huge penis. Then she raised her hand to her mouth and licked the vaginal fluid that she accumulated from her brother's shaft. As she licked her fingers, she closed her eyes and whispered "mmmm, that's so good."

Kenny's eyes went wide when he realized what his baby sister was implying.

"You don't want cock, do you?"

Her eyes looked downward as she blushed.

"Are you gay?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I love the female body. Until recently, I never even saw a penis. My whole life, all that I've seen were my sister and my mother's naked bodies. I mean, look at Ann & Brandy's bodies. They're perfect, and their vaginas look so good. And mom? Man bro, you are very lucky to experience her amazing body.

You're able to go down on them and taste each of their pussies, and I'm jealous. I've fantasized about going down on my sisters and even my mom, but haven't really thought much about yours or dad's cock."

"Then why did you come to my room naked and why are you stroking my cock?"

"I figured if I came in naked, you wouldn't kick me out. I'm stroking your cock because I wanted it hard, so that I could wipe the excess pussy juice from it."

"You like the taste."

"Uh huh."

"Why don't you lick and suck the rest off of my cock?"

"Oh, you're slick."

Kenny smiled.

"You want me to suck your cock, Kenny?" She said seductively.

"Only if you want to taste more of mom and Annie's vaginal secretions."

"Haha. Yeah right. You know that you want me to suck your cock. Just imagine these lips wrapped around your huge shaft as you slide this thing into your baby sister's mouth."

Kenny's cock pulsed in her hand.

"Mmmm, You'd like that, huh?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"You've already had mom, Ann, and Brandy suck your cock. Now you want me, also."

"Of course. You're the baby of the family and even though you're 18, you still look so young that it's a huge turn-on."

With that, Leah took Kenny's hand and brought it to her completely smooth pussy. She had gotten rid of all hair below and now her 21 year old brother was feeling her bare pussy. Then she whispered "this young?"

"Oh my God! You're smooth."

"Yeah big bro, and untouched. Your fingers are the first man's fingers to caress my virgin pussy. Do you like it?"

"It feels amazing. Can I taste it?"

"Yeah, but only after I get to clean mom's and Ann's pussy juice from your cock."

Leah pulled off the covers and slid down to her brother's huge cock. She licked, then sucked on it, cleaning off the remnants of her mother and older sister's pussy juices.

"Fuck Leah, that feels so good. You're a natural. It would be a shame for you to not let any man enjoy your cock sucking skills. Maybe you could just suck my cock after I fuck one of the other women in this house?"

"I don't know, maybe. I love the taste, and could get use to sucking only your cock, but I want to eat mom, Ann, and Brandy first."

"Have ever ate pussy before?"

Leah blushed. "Yeah."

"Really? Who's?"

"Dawn and I were alone one night at her house. Her parents were out and after not finding anything that we wanted to watch on tv, we looked at the video cabinet, but couldn't find anything there either. Then Dawn mentioned that she saw some videos hidden in her parent's closet, as she was looking through her mom's outfits.

So she went and grabbed a video and we began watching. In it, Dawn's mom Susan was in a see-through lingerie.

"Oh shit. We can't watch this."

"She tried to stop the video, but I held her back."

"No. Please. We can't watch this."

"Too bad. I want to see it."

"Unbeknownst to her, I'm attracted to her mom. She was talking to Dawn's dad in the video, so it was obvious that he was the cameraman.

As we continued to watch it, Susan opened the bedroom door and walked down to Dawn's room."

"Please Leah. Stop the video." Dawn pleaded.

"I looked at her and she looked terrified. The video continued with Susan opening Dawn's door. Harry zoomed in on Dawn, lying on her bed. She was facing away from the door in a fetal position. Her nightshirt had ridden up her body and her cotton panties were visible.

Susan crept into the room and kneeled next to the bed. Then she slowly caressed Dawn's upper thighs and butt. Slowly she moved her hands to her inner thighs. Dawn moaned. Taking this as a hint, Susan reached between Dawn's legs and moved the crotch of her panties to one side. Harry zoomed in to his daughter's completely bare vagina. That's where I got the idea of going bare from.

Dawn's lower labia were already moist, so Susan began caressing the feminine folds of her young daughter vagina. Dawn moaned again as Susan penetrated her daughter's delicate flower with her middle finger.

As I looked at Dawn, she was upset that we were watching this, but I could also see that she was aroused. We both watched as her mom slid a finger in and out of her daughter's vagina. As she did so, Dawn was waking from her sleep and moaning more loudly. Susan removed her finger and brought her hands to the waistband of her daughter's panties. Slowly she removed them and Dawn assisted by raising up a little, so that they came off more easily.

With her panties now off, Susan spread Dawn's legs and we could see that her pussy was very wet. Susan got on the bed and buried her face into her daughter's vagina. As I looked at Dawn, her eyes were closed and her hand was inside of her panties, masturbating to the video of her own mother seducing her. So I began masturbating also. Eventually, she removed her panties and began finger fucking herself. I did also.

I stopped watching the video and watched Dawn, masturbating right in front of me. Then I closed my eyes, laid back, and enjoyed my self-stimulation. I was so into my own masturbation that didn't realized that I was on the verge of a major orgasm. Just then, the bed moved and I felt Dawn's tongue on the outside of my vagina. She began licking between my vaginal folds, then started sucking and nibbling on my clit. I came hard.

Afterwards, we talked about it and she told me how wonderful a woman's fluids tasted. Hesitantly, I went down on her and it was amazing. Over the next few days we watched more home videos of her mom and dad with multiple partners. There were also videos of Dawn and her mom performing oral sex on each other.

Then I watched as Dawn's father ate her out until she came. As she was enjoying the afterglow of an intense orgasm, her father moved up and placed the head of his penis at the entrance to her love canal. He looked at her and she looked him. Then she bashfully nodded her head and he pushed his hips forward. His fatherly cock then penetrated his baby girl's, untouched, inexperienced vagina. After only a couple of inches, his cock encountered a barrier.

Once again he looked in her eyes. Only this time she whispered "Daddy, My vagina knows no other man. I have never seen nor felt another man's penis inside of me and so far it feels good. I want you to deflower your innocent daughter. Please take my virginity and make me a woman."

I watched as her father pulled back, until the tip of his penis was just inside of her virgin pussy. Then he plunged his cock into her virgin love canal, breaking her hymen and causing blood to appear."

"Oh daddy, you did it. Don't move. I want to enjoy this feeling" Dawn said.

Eventually he withdrew his cock and the entire shaft glistened with his daughter's virginal blood and the mucus-like vaginal fluid, that her body expelled during her orgasm. Her very own father had taken her cherry and had made her a woman. They fucked for a little while, the as he approached orgasm, he pulled out and came on her flat belly."

"That is so fuckin hot Leah. I wouldn't mind fucking Dawn."

Leah teasingly punched Kenny in the arm and said "What the fuck bro. I've just sucked your cock and have it in my hand, stroking it and you mention fucking my best friend. You can't fuck her."

"Well you won't let me fuck you, so I may as well fuck her and pretend it's you."

Leah blushed, then said "maybe"

"Maybe?"

"Yeah, Maybe."

"Maybe I can fuck her or maybe I can fuck you?"

"🤷🏻‍♀️" and she smiled bashfully.

"I wanna taste you."

"Ok."

Kenny slid down the bed and spread Leah's legs. Her pussy was completely smooth and looked different from his mom's, Ann's, and Brandy's. Her pussy lips were not extended like the other women, but tight within her pussy. As he spread her lips, her clit stood erect.

"Your pussy is beautiful, sis."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's completely different from any of the other pussies in this house. Your lower labia are tucked within your beautiful flower and so tight."

Then he slid his tongue into her virgin pussy. The taste was amazing and had his cock ready to explode. He licked within her opening then sucked on her clit. As he sucked, he slid his middle finger into her vagina and curled it forward. Leah moaned "Oh, that feels so good."

Kenny realized that her pussy was not as tight as his other sisters, so it wouldn't take much to be stretched to accommodate a cock and he was hopeful that he would fuck her tonight. He inserted another finger into her and began stretching her pussy. As he plunged his fingers into her and sucked on her clit, she came. Then Kenny laid back and said "your turn."

Then, even though she had already cleaned off all the remnants of her mom's and sister's pussy juice from her brother's cock, Leah once again wrapped her lips around it and stroked it. After a few moments, she realized that she liked sucking cock. As she began enjoying it, unbeknownst to either of them, another person had entered the room.

As this person slipped into the room, they noticed that there was a female sucking Kenny's cock. She was on her knees with her ass in the air and her pussy was visible to this new stranger. Her legs were spread and her fingers were massaging her own clit. Her vagina was soaking wet, having just cum, but still craved attention.

Kenny realizing that they had company stiffened up and held his sister's head steady. He didn't want to cum until after whoever it was who entered the room, had approached and joined them. Leah was enthralled with her brother's huge cock that she didn't feel the bed move.

Hands gripped her ass cheeks and pushed them apart, creating a pathway to her most private area, her virginal, vaginal tunnel. Kenny felt his impending orgasm on the cusp of release and began fucking his sister's mouth faster. He then held her head steady again as he quickly came in her mouth.

After he had ejaculated completely, and the final spurts of semen had been dispelled into his sister's mouth, he reached under and tweaked the nipples of her breasts. She swallowed every drop of her brother's semen and continued to suck on his cock, until she was on the verge of cumming again.

With her vagina completely open and awaiting stimulation, she felt a hard penis push past the opening and a cock-head was now embedded in her vaginal cavity. The cock that entered her virgin pussy stopped at her maidenhead. Being on the verge of another orgasm, Leah knew that she needed something to push her over the edge.

"Please don't stop. This feels incredible." Leah pleaded.

"Are you sure" came a whisper.

"Yeah. Please fuck me."

Now knowing that her cherry was still intact, he pulled back, then pushed forward, breaking her hymen and allowing her virginal blood to start flowing. There was a slight pain where her womanhood had once been, but the penis within her vagina felt good. He began slowly fucking her and with an in and out movement, this penis was surpassing depths that had never been touched, and stimulating a vaginal canal that had never been penetrated.

Leah was pleased that she had been deflowered and was no longer a virgin. She realized that she was now having sexual intercourse with someone who she had not even seen yet tonight. Someone was fucking her from behind and she loved it. With fucking that she was getting and upon feeling a cock buried completely within her vagina, her orgasm ripped through her as never before and she came.

"Oh my God, yesssssss! I'm cummmmmminnng. Oh yes. This feels amazing. Please don't stop. Thank you. Ugh, Ugh, Oh, Oh, Oh, yessssssss!"

Leah nearly passed out from the pleasure. Eventually, the visitor pulled out and left without cumming. Kenny and Leah fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms.

In the morning, Ann quietly slipped into her brother's room to wake him with a morning blowjob. As she quietly opened his door and slipped in, she saw her baby sister embracing their brother, as they slept nude. Kenny was on his back and Leah's ass faced the door. She had her leg thrown over him as she slept with her head on his chest. From the door, Ann could see blood and moisture on Leah's asscheeks and between her legs.

There was no doubt that her baby sister had lost her virginity sometime overnight and she was shocked to know that Kenny's huge cock was able to penetrate her without tearing her apart.

Kenny woke to see his sister Ann in total shock at the site of their little sister, naked in his bed and in his arms.

"Oh my God Kenny! Congrats."

This woke Leah.

As Kenny was about to tell Ann that he was not the one who fucked her or had taken her virginity, Leah reached down and squeezed his flaccid penis.

"Thank you so much, Kenny. I will always cherish last night. You were so gentle with me." As she winked at him.

Catching on, Kenny responded with "it was all my pleasure, baby girl. Thank you for allowing me the honor."

Ann jumped on the bed and hugged her sister. "Welcome to the club Leah. Wait til dad finds out that you're now fair game! You know that he's gonna want to fuck you as soon as possible. You didn't cum in her, did you Kenny?"

"Of course not."

"Had to ask. Mom can take you to get you on the pill, Leah. You're gonna wanna do that because Dad and Kenny are gonna wanna cum in you and there's nothing like the feeling of cumming at the same time as your lover cums in you."

Leah turned to Kenny and silently mouthed "what the fuck?"

Kenny smiled knowing that Leah is still unsure about having sex with men, even though getting fucked last night felt amazing.

After Ann left the room, to tell the rest of the family about Kenny & Leah, Leah turned to her brother

"Do you know who that was last night?"

"It had to be dad, Leah. He's the only one in this house with a cock." As he chuckled.

"Not funny Kenny. Are we sure?"

"🤷🏼‍♂️"

Meanwhile...

Ann went to her parent's room.

"Guess what?"

Carol & Mark both responded

"What?"

"Leah isn't a virgin anymore."

"What! Who?" Mark acted furious.

"Who was he?"

"Calm down daddy. Kenny fucked her."

"What? When?"

"Last night. Apparently, she knows about us and wanted in on the action. So she snuck into Kenny's room naked and fucked him.

"Wow, is she ok? I mean, you know... Kenny's huge cock."

"Apparently so. They were lying in bed naked, when I walked in there."

"And why did you go to your brother's room this morning?" As Mark smiled.

"You know, Daddy. I woke up horny after last night and needed some brother-dick."

"Well, since you didn't get any..."

"Alright you two, I'm done with this conversation. I gotta catch a quick shower. I've got an appointment this morning."

Ann jumped onto the bed and snuggled with her dad.

"Can I have some Daddy-dick this morning, daddy?"

"Of course. But you'll need to get me hard first."

"With pleasure."

As Ann went down on her father, she noticed that there was remnants of some blood in his pubic hair.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

"You didn't wash all of Leah's blood out of your pubic hair." She smiled.

Mark smiled and pushed his daughter's head back to his cock. Ann sucked his cock until he was completely erect, then climbed over him and guided her father's cock to her pussy. As she lowered herself onto his cock, she thought about how wonderful it is that all of the girls in the household had been deflowered by her dad. They fucked until they both came, then got up and got ready for the day. After that weekend, life went back to normal for the entire family.

Mark and Carol's marriage is stronger than ever. Mark has sex occasionally with his daughters and Carol still has occasional sex with Kenny.

Kenny moved a few hours away, but comes home periodically.

Brandy moved to the East Coast and is still single, but dates.

Leah is still at home and going to college locally. She occasionally has male lovers (including her dad), but prefers women. She loves sex. Her and Dawn are a committed couple. She has had a threesome with her parents, Dawn and her mom, Dawn and her dad, and a foursome with Dawn and both of Dawn's parents.

Ann move out on her own and met a young man named Tom. They married, but she still fucked her father every once in a while. Tom was not aware, until she passed and Tom read the letter that she had left for him.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers